[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rockruff and your starter shares a secret? So, what will we get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (193KB, 1795x1402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1795x1402px
>Rockruff and your starter shares a secret?

So, what will we get?
>>
>>28939733
Z moves
>>
>>28939733
Bond forms
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x415px
>>28939744
>implying
>>
>>28939733
>shares a secret
THIS IS NOT WHAT IT SAID
>>
>>28939733
If splitevos happen I'm pretty sure that the midevos would stay the same though.
>>
>>28939752
>Rockruff has a secret within its body!
>your starter has one too!

>same paragraph
>TOTALLY NOT THE SAME GUISE
>>
>>28939748
these freaks looks like they would belong in the night set
>>
>>28939756
So Z moves
>>
>>28939755
No, they are too specific, especially Poppilo 2
>>
>>28939748
>Ballioshits are worse than Roothoot fuckers by now
I didn't think it's possible but it really happened.
>>
>>28939759
Show me rockruff's z move and then we talk
>>
>>28939761
And who says that the day form can't still be thematically close and just a visually different takes on it?
If they would already split at the midevos GF would have disclosed it together with their reveal, but they're still treating it as normal evo. It would go against any coherent marketing strategy if they just go back to them a few weeks later and tell you "Guess what we forgot to mention these are version exclusive, get hype!"
>>
File: image.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>28939748
>>
>>28939802
Why not? If they do it at a later date the hype will explode, keeping it fresh until release

Reminder they didn't even release the final evos for X and Y until release. So they have plenty of time
>>
>>28939733
It seems pretty clear that the middle stage starters do not change according to your version or else they would've said that already. AT BEST, the final forms will differ depending on version, but both versions will have the same middle starters.
>>
>>28939826
>they would have said that already
Why?

I'm sure if they suddenly come and say "fuck you niggas here's another set for stage 2" the hype will be immense, considering that that set's final evos are not leaked yet
>>
>>28939802
Mega Charizard Y was revealed before MCX
>>
>>28939821
Yeah, but the fact is that it's not about the final here. The final where they can reveal the big split secret with a bang. If they actually split in the middle they would logically show it this time and not sloppily go back to it weeks later when no one gives a shit about their midevos anymore.
Hell, you can even find some bond shit in their descriptions for a split idea, splitting them from the midevos is not hard. I'll give you that GF might be retarded enough to think that showing the split evos later is okay, but arguing that Brionne is too specific to split into something different seems retarded enough to stem from some delusional hope of Balliofags.
>>
>>28939895
>>28939865
I can definitely see GF doing something like that
>>
>>28939733
Battle bond and/or z-moves
>>
>>28939904
Yeah I know, I already said that GF might be retarded enough to do it again. Although Charizard gets the excuse of being a double-edged sword. From GF's standpoint it probably seemed less backlash prone to only reveal one form with Venusaur and Blastoise instead of immediately both and openly showing a bias there.
I can't see a simmliar excuse for why they would do it with these midevos, aside from just being incompetent.
>>
>>28939945
They could use the "haha suprise generates hype" excuse
>>
>>28940326
And the same surprise would have been there this time around with the added bonus of not looking like an afterthought.
>Splitevos, guys! Yeah whoops we forgot to mention last time that they already split in the middle though, our bad tehe.
>>
>>28939748
>Grass is probably Dark for second
>Fire is obviously dark for aecond
>Water is 1000000% Rape
>>
>>28939865
Same with mewtwo
>>
>>28939733
A feminine penis.
>>
they are all dogs
>>
>>28940428
>rape
Fighting then
>>
>>28940559
Just like in Goosebumps.
>>
>>28940754
>you will never rub tanning lotion on Brionne
>>
File: 1475680876537.jpg (54KB, 497x415px) Image search: [Google]
1475680876537.jpg
54KB, 497x415px
>>28939748
>>
>>28939733
Thinking the starters will have split evolutions is one thing, but why the fuck are people thinking the split will start at the middle evolution?
>>
>>28945689
Because the water seal pokemon's second evolution is very feminine, which ends with the mermaid evoltuion.

If in the sun edition they end up evolving into a masculine final form, then the second evolution would make no sense.

Same with the grass owl, it has a masculine-ish second form (with a bowtie and stuff)
>>
I love how people dislike the leaked designs so much they're now grasping at straws and trying to say even the middle starters have split forms.

HAHA YEAH THERE IS TOTALLY A WHOLE OTHER SET OF STARTERS THEY'RE HIDING A MONTH BEFORE RELEASE AND IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT TWO DIFFERENT LEAKS MATCH UP TO THE ONES THEY """""CHOSE"""""" TO ANNOUNCE

denialfags get more and more retarded each day
>>
There are no split evos for the starters. The secret is they all have a secret sixth heart in Refresh, which gives the bonus effect in PvE of always going first and always OHKOing the opponent, even if they use a status move or a move the opponent should be immune to.
>>
>>28939733
It would be pretty cool, but I just don't see gamefreak putting in the extra effort.
>>
>>28945733
Yeah, just like how Lycanroc was split between clearly masculine and feminine forms.
>>
>>28945689
It's the dying breath of Balliofags, just ignore it.
>>
>>28945827
Are you retarded?
Rockruff is genderneutral, or, if we had to pick, is masculine-looking, which both of his split evolutions look like.

It would make no sense for the feminine seal to evolve into the masculine rape-looking one
>>
>>28939756
It said

>Actually, the 3 starter Pokemon also have a secret.

Implies it's not the same.
>>
>>28939756
Rockruff has a secret in its body, but the starters have their own secret. If you wanna say they're connected, it's more likely Rockruff also has the secret the starters have, but the starters don't have the secret in its body Rockruff has, and it's related to that their blurbs all mention they don't normally open up fully to others in some way.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.