[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first confirmed alolan pokemon revealed >still no evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Pikipek.png (901KB, 2329x2085px) Image search: [Google]
Pikipek.png
901KB, 2329x2085px
>first confirmed alolan pokemon revealed
>still no evolution shown

WTF????? I'm so mad! :)
>>
it is strange. there have been multiple opportunities for them to show the evos and instead they showed completely random new pokemon that nobody was expecting.
>>
>>28936662
because the evo is it just gets bigger and another pidgeot.
>>
>>28936683
I can sorta get the notion of them possibly 'saving the best for last'..but I just REALLY need and want my Steel/Flying 3-stage line for my Pikipek!
>>
>>28936662
This has bothered me for the longest time. For being the early route regional bird, it sure hasn't had a lot of representation.
>>
>>28936662
magearna was the first you fucking idiot
>>
Probably we'll see it on the 14th.
>>
>>28936708
>steel/flying
What makes you think that ? I would love it but I don't see how it could evolve into that
>>
>>28936662
When was Fletchling revealed? And Talonflame? Maybe we can make an estimate based on that.
>>
>>28941073

Not the anon you asked, but I could see it. The beak looks hard and its colouring is kinda steely.
>>
>>28941073
"Pikipek can strike 16 times a second with its beak. These strikes are powerful enough to not only drill through hard wood but even shatter stone."

"These Pokémon drill holes in trees and store food in the holes. They also like small, glittering objects and will tuck them away in their food stores, too."

Nothing directly linking it to a steel type, but it's a nice thought.
>>
>>28936662
literally my moms woodpecker
how is this a pokemon?
>>
File: 250px-016Pidgey.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-016Pidgey.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>28941180
literally my moms bird
how is this a pokemon?
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 450x450px
Here you go anon.
>>
>>28941138
>>28941116
Yeah it'seems not really obvious but it could happen I guess. I really like it so I'm all for it.
It's definitely getting Bullet Seed and Fury Attack based on the description. If it gets Rock Blast or something it'll be great for ingame.
I think I'll pick Rowlet and box it for this bird.
>>
>>28941095
Talonflame would have already been revealed for months at this point last gen. I think Fletchinder was one of the few Pokemon not revealed before release
>>
>>28941247
kill yourself
>>
>>28941247
gently kys
>>
>>28936662
They seem to be revealing plenty of Pokemon that have evos or prevos, and then leaving you to discover the rest of the line yourself
>>
>>28938590
The wire frame of it was the first thing pokemon we saw in the first sun and moon trailer though.
>>
Theres one in the demo, hopefully we can catch and evolve it

The cynic in me thinks we'll be forced to just use greninja though
>>
>>28941361
Talonflame was revealed before Fletchling btw
>>
So far this gen has only showcased one Pokemon per family, barring Rockruff and the Starters.

It's nice to have that surprise. Pokemon are revealed, but we have surprises.
>>
>>28945140
Nope. Though fletchinder was never officially revealed until after release.
>>
>>28945276
Mudsdale, Bewear, Lurantis, Palossand, Vikavolt say hi. Probably some more
>>
>>28945276
>yungoos
>grubbin
>cutiefly
>bewear
>mudsdale
>lurantis
>sandygast

Yeah no, you're retarded. I wish it were the case but they went full retard with these reveals.
>>
File: piki3.png (284KB, 551x386px) Image search: [Google]
piki3.png
284KB, 551x386px
We've already seen its evo: it's pic related.

>>28945276
What?

>Grubbin
>Mudbray
>Sandygast
>Lurantis
>Yungoos
>Cutiefly
>Stufful
>>
>>28945276
Vikavolt
>>
>>28941388
sure monsieur underage.
>>
>>28945360
A toucan would be nice, they can say that it's beak is like steel or something for Steel/Flying. But I don't know if that fits Piki since it's a woodpecker. Would be nice though
>>
>>28945876
If a seagull can become a pelican it's possible.

They do both have dark coloring on the tips of their beaks.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.