[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you sure it isn't just a coincidence or am i being a fag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: Help me.png (788KB, 1260x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Help me.png
788KB, 1260x1410px
I want genuine opinions here:

I totally see how the second stages could evolve into the leaked third stages but there is just so much different about them.

For Dartrix his hair and snobby attitude are thrown out the window, his wings just go surprise im brown now and his bow-tie turns orange?

For Torracat the spike on his head just dissapears, his ears just change and there is a colour swap for many things on his body

Finally Brionne turned more blue than poplio and is now turning white again for the 3rd stage? I dunno. Tbh Brionne is quite close

So could it be that there are different forms for day and night? Or that the 3rd stages are just early concepts and not final designs. The only starter i can think that's this different between 2nd and 3rd stage is wartortle. Plz help me
>>
File: jzUMoho.jpg (463KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
jzUMoho.jpg
463KB, 800x800px
>>28925807
>>
File: 650-651-652-oras_5779.png (22KB, 253x109px) Image search: [Google]
650-651-652-oras_5779.png
22KB, 253x109px
>>28925807
Shut up faggot
>>
>>28925826
This helps, cheers mate
>>
dartrix really doesn't look like its leaked evolution to me
but then again quilladin doesn't look like chesnaught either
>>
>>28925826
Also the bridge of its nose becomes black, then the entire top of its mouth becomes black. and gradually more visible teeth.
>>
>>28925807
Look at Roothoot - same concept and colour scheme as Rowlet. Is it possible the leaks are just concept drawings? I fucking hope so because the Litten and Popplio evos look like shit.
>>
File: 1445801180893.jpg (80KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445801180893.jpg
80KB, 480x640px
>>28925807
The ONE thing that makes me have any shadow of doubt is the color schemes and ditching design choices in each 2nd stage.

Dartrix changes from the light brown to dark brown, while going from dark green to light, not to mention the bangs being nowhere near a hood motif. The eyes also seem to be going in a different direction than in the leaks (squinted vs glasses/calm), and the beak still maintains the orangey brown/white instead of getting darker. Why then would the final evo revert ALL of the color changes?

Torracat does a similar thing: Litten was black/dark red, and makes a change to black/orange. Again, why then revert back to the dark red? Why make the ears bigger only to then make them tiny? Why make the fur spike out on the top of the head only to then scrap it altogether again? The grey from the leaked evo seems really out of place here as well (then again Chesnaught was drastically different in colors from the second evo), not to mention that the fire sac starts as a bell around the neck and then just suddenly becomes a wrestling belt? I'm not saying GF wouldn't make that jump but it doesn't seem like a solid design choice considering that even in Torracat's cry the bell motif is utilized.
>>28925826
This post helps connect the dots pretty well, but it still seems weird that so many new design choices are then just thrown out altogether instead of progressed upon.

Brionne has the same issue in color scheme changes. Popplio starts out a dark blue, then Brionne loses some white for a more light blue that (other than in the "hair") is lost in the final evo from the leaks.

If they're real, it's poor design choices. If they somehow turn out to be fake hopefully we get something better. I'm still not digging the Luchalitten design whatsoever; yeah the typing is fire/dark supposedly, but for fucks sake it's still a fighting-themed design and I can't see how anybody isn't tired of it already.
>>
>>28926767
This guy gets it
>>
>>28925807
>surprise im brown now
fallen leaves
>the spike on his head just dissapears, his ears just change and there is a colour swap for many things on his body
like how charmeleon's one spike disappeared but he had two instead? and how his red coloration turned to orange?

>So could it be that there are different forms for day and night? Or that the 3rd stages are just early concepts and not final designs
bargaining right there
>>
The fact that they look nothing like the 2nd stage, it's the best proof that they are real
>>
>>28927280
Wing explanation makes sense

yes but charzard still has a spike on his head, there is just now 2. My point is they give something to Torracat and only torracat, not expanded upon at all. Red to orange makes sense for a fire "dragon", black to white, red to black and white to black just confuzzled me

Bargaining is all i have left
>>
>>28927396
It falls down, wraps around its head.
>>
>>28927396
i meant charmeleon has one spike that is replace by two spikes on either sides of his head

torracat has one spike in the middle that become multiple tufts at the side of his head
>>
>>28925826

The thing that kills it is that the fur on the symbol of the second stage's forehead extends above the head. I feel like the third stage would use and expand on that, not have it revert back.
>>
>>28927907
>>28927444
>>
I legitimately don't understand how anyone could have thought they were fake after Mallow's reveal. I can't understand it.
>>
I know it's not proven yet, but split evos could EASILY explain why some things seem to match well, while others seem so off.
It's because they must incorporate some of both evos.
>>
>>28927937
Tbf mallow is generic Hawaiian girl look, and i believe these i am just hoping these are early stages in development or The night forms
>>
>>28925853
Nah, that genuinely makes sense, the shell envelops and then he wears the shell, like a hollowed out chestnut.
>>
>>28927981
>generic hawaiian girl look
oh yeah, the people in the alolan region are soooo generic looking! stop this denial, we've seen plenty of characters already, very unique in appearance, and nobody looking even similar to Mallow.
>>
>>28927981
You're fucking retarded. It's identical to Mallow.
>>
>>28928018
oh please, if Chesnaught was a leak you would NEVER believe it. Litten3 and Popplio3 looks significantly closer than the monstrosity of last gen.
>>
>>28926767
>squnity eyes instead of glasses
Thats why he needs the glasses anon
>colors are off
The animes colors always seem to be a bit off.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 259x194px
>tfw you randomly grow wings on your head then they dissapear
>>
>>28927907
>I feel like the third stage would use and expand on that, not have it revert back
Just like how Vileplume reverts back to drool-less Oddish
>>
>>28928057
>>28928088
>and i believe these i am just hoping these are early stages in development or The night forms

I am not denying that it is mallow, i literally just said i hope these are early stages or the night forms, read on before shitposting
>>
File: WTF.jpg (172KB, 917x674px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
172KB, 917x674px
>>28926767
The ONE thing that makes me have any shadow of doubt is the color schemes and ditching design choices in each 2nd stage.

Mudkip changes from the light blue to turquoise, while going from bright orange to light orange, not to mention the orange belly being not on Swampert. The fins also seem to be going in a different direction than in the leaks (2 on legs vs tail fin), he only has one gill, and the Marshtomp becomes lighter instead of getting darker. Why then would the final evo revert ALL of the changes?

Combusken does a similar thing: Torchic was bright orange/yellow, and makes a change to light yellow/orange. Again, why then change to the red, bright yellow, beige, and drop the orange entirely? Why make the eyes orange only to then make them yellow? Why make the feathers stick out on the top of the head only to then give him a hair/vest thing? The antenna/crest on the beak from the leaked evo seems really out of place here as well (then again Meganium was drastically different in colors and design from the second evo), not to mention that the legs starts as a short and pudgy chicken legs with 4 claws and then just suddenly becomes long and straight with 3 claws? I'm not saying GF wouldn't make that jump but it doesn't seem like a solid design choice.
>>
The only sliver of doubt I still have about the Chinese leaks is that Datrix looks a bit too different from Rowlet3
>>
>>28928113

They turned into ears. They look soft on wartortle, then harden into blastoise's ears
>>
>>28926767
Nah. Frogadier lost its bubbles, and Quilladin basically became a totally different Pokemon. Grovyle and Marshtomp also inexplicably deviated from the color schemes of the rest of their lines.

And let's not get started on Dewott. It looks like GF is really trying to make mid evos more special and like their own thing, instead of an awkward transition stage.
>>
>>28925807
It's so fucking obvious that the concept artist for the anime leaked the picture.

The leak is real.
>>
>>28928091
This. It makes sense if you justify it, but it's in the same boat of looking just as different
>>
>>28928328

>So could it be that there are different forms for day and night? Or that the 3rd stages are just early concepts and not final designs
Im not saying its fake
>>
>>28928433
that's too much work for GF to do.
>>
>>28928091
That's the funny thing. People did this bullshit when Chesnaught, Greninja, and Delphox were leaked as well. They DIDN'T believe it. One gen later and people are back to it. It's a cycle that all the retards and newfags can't seem to break out of.
>>
>>28925807
Feel like this opens the possibility for different evos based on game, with these guys splitting into two different evos that oppose each other
>>
>>28928433
Game Freak isn't that clever or cares that much for starters to do that.
>>
>>28928458
>>28928478
>Or that the 3rd stages are just early concepts and not final designs
Yh they're to lazy to do early designs
>>
>>28928433
Different forms aren't happening. If the leaker had access to these 3, he would've had access to their split evos as well
>>
>>28925807
>So could it be that there are different forms for day and night? Or that the 3rd stages are just early concepts and not final designs.

Do you read this dogshit before you post it? Let it fucking go, man.
>>
I just wanted Litten to not be a bara furry. That's all I wanted.
>>
>Charmeleon is red for no reason
>wartortle has ears and fluffy tail and no guns for no reason
>Bayleef is yellow for no reason
>croconaw has caveman toga for no reason
>Ditch everything on Cumbusken for no reason
>the messy jump from Wotter2 to Samurott

Shut up with the "they're too different" shit and just accept that the final form leaks are happening.
>>
>>28926767
I agree with most of this but honestly none of this shit about "design choices/schemes" actually fucking matters. As long as the majority of the demographic the game's going for likes the designs or thinks they simply look cool/cute/nice.

>still a fighting-themed design and I can't see how anybody isn't tired of it already.
I also don't understand why the Fire/Fighting dudes are so singled out like this. I mean aren't there a million other fire type pokemon to enjoy anyway? Why is it that big of a deal just because it's a starter?
>>
>>28928498
Anime reference sheet
>>
>>28928538
We can already see an example of a design that wasn't yet finalized on the leaked reference sheet in Ash's hat looking different than how we now know it's going to look.
>>
It does seem odd that the 'bell' is in fact an organ, yet Luchalitten doesn't have it anymore. Does it burn off Litten's fur, leaving the grey torso skin as it travels down to become the belt?

Gah, so confusing. I do believe that we are getting those leaked final evo concepts (archer, wrestler, siren), but not these leaked designs.
>>
>>28928768
Ash's design is the anime department's domain. The Pokemon are Game Freak's.
>>
>>28926767
>>28928168
The fact that the 3 final evolution share the same color with the 1st stage was what it made me think they were fake and now the midle evo doesn't follow the color of the final evo and I'm more perplex about them.
I would take anything different than the leak from GF
>>
File: Growth.png (417KB, 1724x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Growth.png
417KB, 1724x1444px
>Why does the final evolution have a mustache when none of the other evolutions do?
>The clothes proportions are totally different, you can tell it's fake because the shirt doesn't cover as much on the later two fake evolutions
>Final evolution features a tie out of nowhere? I'm calling fakes
>Totally different shades of blue, people would be idiots to believe this
>>
>>28926767
Dartrix also throws me completely off with how it looks. I can totally see Torracat becoming Litten 3 and Brionne becoming Popplio 3, but the difference between Dartrix and Rowlet 3 is even more extreme than Quilladin to Chesnaught.
There are just so many things different it's weird. Why do Rowlet and Rowlet 3 share the same color theme but Dartrix has totally different colors? The colors, the legs, the feet, the face, the wing shape, the shape of the feathers from the wing, the bow, just everything. Nothing matches Rowlet 3 at all. If at least the colors would be the same ok, but this is totally weird.

Alone the fact that it still has the barn owl face, with no hint of the dark blue face and beak or orange "glasses" markings.
>>
>>28929282

The bios up on the website seem to hint at it a lot more than the designs really.
>>
>>28929282
Rowlet has a feather on its back, Dartrix has 2 and Rowlet3 has 3.
>>
>>28926767
You make all this cool post all to make yourself look dumb with your picture. Good job.
>>
>>28928464
>Sometimes people are sceptical and want to explore every possibility
OH NO! HOW TERRIBLE! Also, no one has said "these are fake" in a long time except for one obnoxious troll. Face it, you just want there to be "denialfags" for you to "BTFO" when the games release.
>>
>>28928168
they are so perfect
>>
>>28930377
>Is confused about the evos
>Posts a picture of a protag looking lost/confused
How exactly?
>>
>>28930826
Because the Johto starters do the same things he's complaining about in his post.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.