[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you expand upon Trainer customization in future games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: customization.png (357KB, 759x444px) Image search: [Google]
customization.png
357KB, 759x444px
How would you expand upon Trainer customization in future games?
>>
File: 1473622347642.jpg (5KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473622347642.jpg
5KB, 180x188px
>>28904771
Go barefoot
>>
>>28904771
Option to change the trainer's attitude, how they throw the ball and battle pose.

And the obvious size/body type options.
>>
different body types like PBR

I don't like being forced into having to play a little kid
>>
>>28904771
>Contest outfit costumization
>>
>>28904771
clothing choices have ingame mechanical effects

example
>wearing this hat increases catch rate by 10%

etc.
>>
Poses, face design.
>>
>>28904771
>>28904836
This. I want to be able to play as an adult.
Also, collectable clothing would be nice.
>>
>body sliders
>clothing gender-neutral (give me the big pancham hat from XY)
>ability to redye clothing to other colours
>freckles option
>ability to select default poses
>ability to make custom designs on set templates a la Animal Crossing
>force players to wear hats again jesus christ gamefreak hats are ESSENTIAL to the protagonist identity

As an added note: following Pokémon again please.
>>
>>28904857
Fuck you
>>
>>28904893
>force players to wear hats again jesus christ gamefreak hats are ESSENTIAL to the protagonist identity

nobody gives a shit
>>
>>28904771
Ekans skin boots
Genuine miltank leather jacket
Furret scarf
>>
>>28904893
Wasn't dyeing confirmed already?
>>
>>28904901
kill yourself
>>
>>28904857
That is an absolutely shit idea
>>
>>28904771
Give males equal amount of good customization as females. Done.
>>
>>28904771
Have past MC and notable NPC's clothes be buyable.

I want to dress up as Giovanni or have Lance's outfit. It would be neat.
>>
>>28904771
SWIMSUITS
>>
>>28904931
fuck you

>>28904947
Only for white clothing.
>>
Being able to pick between body types. PBR did this well. You could be a barabear or a twink or a kid for example.
>>
>>28904771
Height. They're obviously never gonna make Age a thing since they know adults still play these games and it'd be weird if they let you olay as a 40 year old befriending teenagers (Just picture XY's Shauna Fireworks scene like that), but they could at least let you have the trainer look more like you instead of a toddler version of you like SM is apparently gonna force us to
And while we're at it I guess weight as well for those fat abominations there might be or people who play as the girl and have obesity fetiches
>>
remove

character customization is cancer
>>
>fuck you
>kill yourself

quality responses, my dudes
>>
File: 18j22qgxxryupjpg.jpg (78KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
18j22qgxxryupjpg.jpg
78KB, 800x547px
>>28904893
This, how can you call yourself a MC trainer without a hat? I bet you faggots only have 3 pokemon in your team.
>>
>>28904771
true it is stupid
>>
>>28905074
fuck off
>>
>>28904771
different eye shapes and maybe an adult model

also don't give boys less shit for the love of god
>>
File: Serena.(Pokémon).full.1761843.jpg (949KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Serena.(Pokémon).full.1761843.jpg
949KB, 800x1066px
It would be nice if customization went the Animal Crossing route and let you wear whatever.

Aside from that I just want to be able to dress up as the trainer classes and wear the evil team outfits.
>>
>>28904964
>implying

they already have items that double your chances of finding shinies. if they make these effects minimal (5-10% max) then I dont see the problem. it's not like it effects the competitive scene whatsoever

>not wanting to buy a set of bug catching clothes and go catch bug types easier for fun

why do you hate fun faggot?
>>
Body types and the ability to cosplay as other protags/important characters.
>>
>>28904857
>forcing people to use the clothes with the best stats instead of the clothes they like
Fuck no, this shit ruined splatoon
>>
>>28905109
>not wanting to be forced to wear clothes I don't want to get a better chance of catching Pokémon = hating fun
Just wear the damn bug catching clothes if you're hunting bugs and let the rest of us wear what we want.
>>
>>28904893
I don't want to play as the mc, I want to be the mc
>>
>>28905079
This guy gets it.
>>
more variety on age/body types and whatnot, if they ever did this though, I expect the protags to look around 10-18.
>>
File: Street_boy_Shogo.png (58KB, 200x520px) Image search: [Google]
Street_boy_Shogo.png
58KB, 200x520px
Mmmm... something like this
>>
>>28905144
jesus christ it just adds some flavor to the game like said here >>28905109

literally 0 impact on the competitive scene. its not about stats

for example, if there were clothes introduced that increased EVs gained, you could just use them to EV train and then wear whatever the fuck you wanted to after you're done, i honestly dont see why youd be against having that option
>>
>>28905167
>implying giving players more options and benefits is forcing you to do anything
>>
>>28904771
Sliders. Chicken-chan is shit. Give me Serena proportions.
>>
Facial custumization beside eye colour and make up, height options and gender neutral clothes

So basic of me
>>
>>28904893
>following pokemon
Hell yeah. I want my bro Genesect to follow me around. I will never forget travelling with Regigigas in Silver.
>>
>>28904893
Kill yourself
>>
>>28904893
Buy rope
>>
toucan
>>
>>28905253
Because I don't want to have to be constantly changing my fucking clothes and we already have O-Powers for that kind of stuff, they could just add a new one that doubles EVs gained
So fuck your gay idea, this is no LoL or whatever the fuck you're getting the idea from
>>
>>28904771
Breast/Penis Slider
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 1074x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 1074x1074px
>>28904771
Animations for victories, intros, and standing.
>>
>>28905144
They nerfed the meme sets pretty consistently and one of the best players I've ever seen was using a fashion set with only 6 slots
>>
>>28905595
then don't do it faggot, and those who want to can. you know what "optional" means right? I suppose we're all forced to use super training and hyper training too because they're in the game, right?
>>
Height and age sliders.
>>
>>28904771
>need warm clothing to enter snowy zone
>need scuba clothing to surf/dive
etc
any excuse for bathing suits
>>
The option to remove hats, or at the very least cooler/funnier hats.
Shirts and Jacket as separate and stackable
That's it, really. XY had cool customization options in my opinion.
>>
>>28905109
>implying the idea is fun

No, it isn't. Fuck off. Literally take that shit and shove it up your ass.

We want customisation for looks, and only looks. This isn't shit like Diablo, or a generic MMO - and hell, even WoW learned people hate wearing ugly ass fucking shit all the time just because it had good stats.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>28905755
Giving a player an advantage based on skins is fucking retarded though

I bet you think a Hex Maniac outfit should give a 2% increase to Ghost type damage and that "wouldn't affect anything" either

faggot

>>28905931
removable hats is confirmed
>>
>>28904771
Allow me to crossdress.
>>
>>28904771
Let me change my face. Have a slider for color changes. Let us change our height to a reasonable degree.
>>
>>28905977
>removable hats
Literally the best thing to come of this, followed closely by having actual eyeglasses (rather than just sunglasses on a hat.)

Customisation is going to let me enjoy this game so much more than previous entries (including the more limited XY.)
>>
>>28905990
This guy gets it.
>>
>>28905990
No
>>
>>28904771
Let me pick my general age/body appearance like Fire Emblem 13 and 14. I don't really care for the Avatars in FE, but at least the let you pick between younger or older
>>
breast slider
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.