[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION DENIALFAGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

With the news quickly approaching, let's get this out of the way right now. Let's say we get the starters middle-stage evolutions. Answer this:

What will they have to look like for you believe the June 4th stater leaks? [pic related]

- What will they have to look like for you to NOT believe the June 4th starter leaks?

Because Litten2 could become a mini wrestler, Rowlet2 could gain mini glasses and some orange, and Popplio2 could get some pink and moderately long hair and you guys will STILL be on this board tomorrow saying they aren't real.

So, back to my question: what's it going to take to finally admit you're wrong? I want receipts to show tomorrow, so type away
>>
>>28902080
kys furfag
>>
>It's another Hazeldex stealth thread
>>
>>28902080
I believe the leaks, but stop making people who do look like fucking assholes.
>>
>>28902080
If litten gets bipedal, if popplio gets even slightly feminine or if rowlet gets glasses or leaf arrow/knives

most likely popplio will be the giveaway since the transition from popplio to poplio3 is most dramatic
>>
>>28902080
Yeah if Litten stand up (simple enough) and Popplio gains feminine features (like the hair) then it will be clear whether the evos are legit.
>>
>>28902108
Cry more leakshitter. While you're jerking it and crying over your fake gay maid I'll be enjoying Ballio in Sun.
>>
when are the next news?
>>
>>28902136
.... You fucking realize ballio was confirmed fake 5 months ago right??
If anyone here is a hopeless deprived idiot, it's you.
>>
>>28902253
Tomorrow.
>>
>>28902305
By that logic, hazeldex confirms your precious fursonas are fake, too.

Retard.
>>
All effort is going to be made to connect whatever is revealed to these three. All effort will be made to prove they are not related. In the end, no one will be able to prove either until the final evos are known. This cannot be resolved now, but it will be resolved soon. If the middle forms are revealed, then it will only get worse either way. In fact, it may destroy all that remains from now until release. No one can help you now. It's over.
>>
>>28902080
>What will they have to look like for you to NOT believe the June 4th starter leaks?
Nothing like the leaks
>>
>>28902080
I don't want them to be real because I hate the popmaid design
>>
>>28902080
A bow or arrow for Rowlet.

Bipedal and Wrestling motifs for Litten.

Turning into a fucking Mermaid with the weirdest goddamn transition Pokemon has ever seen for Popplio.

But it's okay because none of that is going to happen. Ever since XY they've revealed things that they discovered were leaked, with the exception of datamining and early XY players leaking the whole fucking game.

We haven't been left in the dark NEARLY this long on anything that turned out to be real. Robinhoot will be the next Ballio, Roothoot, One Island, Gen6.5 and Z version meme. And then there will be backpedalling. "Of course I didn't think it was ACTUALLY real..."
>>
>>28902080
I believe they are evos but I also believe that they will make Luchalitten fire/fighting and not fire/dark. Masuda probably specifically requested it since that's his favorite typing.
>>
>>28902324
Here's the thing tho.
I don't give two shits if they are real or fake. I just like the design of Robinhoot.
If they're real, cool, if their fake, alright.
The only one here who's going to be pissy either way is you.
>>
File: fake unova.png (1MB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
fake unova.png
1MB, 1280x1195px
>>28902324
>Hazeldex
>>
>>28902324
>Comparing totally out of style """"leaks"""" to leaks with an official character that came out long before said character was introduced
wew
Remember to kill yourself when the starter evos are confirmed
>>
>>28902400
that's 2010, early /vp/ anons.
>>
>>28902381

Explain Mallow.
>>
If Popplio gains feminine features, I'll give in.

If Popplio continues his acrobat theme instead of becoming more mermaid-esque, I'll stay doubtful.
>>
>>28902426
Literally anyone could've come up with that design. It isn't anyting speical.
>>
>>28902324
Do balliofags have brain damage or something?
>>
>>28902448

Okay thank you, for a second I thought you might have been serious.
>>
>>28902455
Dubs confirm
Ballio fags are clinically retarded
>>
>>28902459
>pigtails
>bucktooth that's present on all modern pokegirls
>put a flower in her hair because hawaii lel
Just admit they're fake and stop setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>28902448

And the eccentric cooker motif?
>>
File: image.gif (719KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
719KB, 500x277px
>>28902495
For (you)
>>
>>28902506
Obvious they'd have something relate to Hawaiian delicacies. It's logical the fakemon artist would draw her with the fire starter because cooking.
>>
>>28902540

>Hawaiian delicacy
>cooking tea
>>
>>28902540
See >>28902528
>>
>>28902560
That's because unlike GF the artist just pulls shit out there ass instead of having any knowledge on the source material.
>>
>>28902540

Ok but with all this evidence and the argument that it's not Mallow.

Why hasn't the artist come forward yet?
inb4 hazeldex
>>
>>28902596
>GF
>having a grasp on source material
pick one and only one
>>
>>28902596

>panda in France
>dragon in Japan
>polar bear in New York
>a landshark in Northern Japan

>GF ALWAYS follows source material
>>
>>28902600
This, and why were they being taken down from Google and Twitter for a while?
>>
>>28902646
Gamefreak didn't want pokemon slandered by fake bara/furry designs
>>
Litten would have to develop some kinda wrestling features that one is for certain.
>>
Litten being bipdeal, and Popplio getting some hair.
>>
>>28902080
if any, popplio suddenly changing into something feminin is gonna prove the leaks right
>>
>>28902136

(You)
>>
If Popplio knowing Sing in its first TCG card wasn't enough to convince denialfags, nothing will.
>>
Popplio doesn't even have to gain hair, if it gains white colors beyond its nose and flippers I'll be convinced.
>>
I find them ugly as sin but they are most likely real , boxing the starters I guess
>>
>>28902540
it must be terribly inconvenient for your denial that they didn't just happen to guess upon the design of the fire trial captain who it would've made sense to be with the fire starter. no the art just coincidentally had the one trial captain who had the whole cooking motif as part of her design. sorry, anon, but your denial, bait or not is just sad.
>>
>>28902448
Always good for a laugh denialfags are.
>>
>>28902324
yeah, HazelDex, a DeviantArt empty gallery that posted low quality copies of the said leaks on 20 SEPTEMBER, like 3 months after we knew about them and we got far better quality pictures of the leaks
>>
>>28906205
until the "real" artist shows up the HQ pics.
>>
>>28906357
No one even knows what the original source was. We may never see them again, or if they came out, then no one would know.
>>
File: popplievo.png (9KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
popplievo.png
9KB, 640x505px
leaked popplio middle evo
>>28903421
I think Rowlet is the only decent one, and even then, I'd rather use Bounsweet or Lurantis
>>
File: rememberthis.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rememberthis.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: leak wars.png (358KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leak wars.png
358KB, 875x1000px
>>28902080
>muh
>denialfags
Sad thing is this shitposter will be talking about them while everyone else will be discussing pokemon.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.