[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wild Togedemaru has a chance of holding a Silver Bottle Cap.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: pokemonsmp.png (281KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsmp.png
281KB, 620x349px
Wild Togedemaru has a chance of holding a Silver Bottle Cap.

"Combine" is now as an option in the Bags menu (Use/Hold/Combine/Toss). You can combine Z crystals and Mega Stones to make a new items, like "Darkium Z Gengarite" for example.

The aura of Z-Stones allow some Pokémon to bond with their trainers and change some of their features in battle to look more like the trainer. This feature is limited to the Starting Pokémon from XY and SM, Type Null and Lycanroc. Plenty of Customization Options now to reflect this.

Z-Form Pokémon function similarly to Mega Evolved Pokémon. You can only use 1 in battle, but they're so powerful that if it feints you automatically lose the battle.

There isn't a Champion in Sun and Moon. Your games final boss fight is with UB-02 Beauty in Moon, or UB-02 Absorption in Sun - they aren't catchable.

Strong Pokémon are available in the wild, some of them include Mamoswine, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Steelix, and Arcanine.

A wild Raikou roams MeleMele island post game. A wild Suicune roams Poni island. A wild Entei roams Ula'Ula island. They're all holding special Z stones.
>>
Several returning characters from past games return with various things to do.

NPC named Maize can sell you a only a dozen Moon Balls, Friend Balls, and several other Poke ball selections every 12 hours.

There is a Ghost Type Kahuna named Christie. She is the cousin of Agatha from Kanto region.

Trainer Zinnia from Pokémon OR and AS makes an appearance. When Pokémon Bank becomes available in February 2017 she can tutor Dragon Ascent to a transferred Rayquaza.

There are many Alolan Form Pokémon. All from Gen One. I'm not aware of how many Generation Seven Pokémon there are. Seemingly a lot.

Rattata (Dark/Normal)
Raticate (Dark/Normal)
Ekans (Water/Poison)
Arbok (Water/Poison)
Raichu (Electric/Psychic)
Sandshrew (Ice/Steel)
Sandslash (Ice/Steel)
Nidorina (Fighting/Poison)
Nidoqueen (Fighting/Poison)
Nidorino (Fighting/Poison)
Nidoking (Fighting/Poison)
Vulpix (Ice)
Ninetales (Ice/Fairy)
Vileplume (Dark/Poison)
Meowth (Dark)
Persian (Dark/Psychic)
Ponyta (Fairy)
Rapidash (Fairy/Flying)
Doduo (Ground/Fighting)
Dodrio (Ground/Fighting)
Exeggutor (Grass/Dragon)
Marowak (Fire/Ghost)
Koffing (Fire)
Weezing (Fire)
Jynx (Grass/Psychic)
Omastar (Bug/Dragon) [Sun Only]
Omanyte (Bug/Dragon) [Sun Only]
Kabuto (Bug/Steel [Moon Only]
Kabutops (Bug/Steel) [Moon Only]

Mega Evolution is a post-game quest which requires you to find all 64 Mega Stones, 47 are from the previous 4 titles. Some of the new Mega's consist of Bellosom, Haxorus, Froslass, and the Starting Pokémon of GS.

There will be a trailer on Oct 4 which highlights some of these, and a Trail Version released to eshop on Oct 26. This trail version allows you to test out Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio for yourself. and also allows you to transfer any items found as well as Alolan Raticate to your purchased Sun and Moon games. From what I understand Japan's Trail Version features a different Alolan Mon instead of Raticate.
>>
go away
>>
>Item combining
>Final Boss is only the second Ultra Beast
Yeah, nah
>>
>>28891174
>Wild fossil Pokemon
Yeah, no
>>
Last bit.

Pokémon Sun and Moon take place 20 years after the events of Red and Blue, and 3 years after the events of XY.

Shauna makes a return. She doesn't do much until post-game where she'll give you a Pangoro hat.

Red can be battled post-game. He'll have an Umbreon in Moon, and an Espeon in Sun.

Sun and Moon is a really large game full of too many things to do. There isn't a Kalos or Kanto post game but you guys will not be disappointed. Hope you all love the Oct 4 trailer.
>>
>>28891174
>>28891176
Not real, but this was a fun read and I'd like some of this stuff. 9/10 leak, way better then shitty google translations and deviantart pics
>>
>>28891218

This isn't too far fetched

I believe the latest Japan trailer or the latest English trailer showed a Wild Aerodactyl 0_0

Can someone verify this I'm too lazy
>>
Item combining would be nice for getting rid of basic potions and pokeballs.
>>
You lost me at the combine function.
>>
>There is a Ghost Type Kahuna named Christie. She is the cousin of Agatha from Kanto region.

Get it because Agatha Christie XD
Now fuck off OP
>>
>>28891176
>Dark/Poison Vileplume

That would be rad, it'd fit on my dream team better that way.
>>
>>28891266

I don't get this. Can someone explain to me?
>>
>>28891176
>When Pokémon Bank becomes available in February 2017
But it was confirmed January
>>
Screencapped on the off-chance this isn't bullshit
>>
>>28891291

I so badly wanted to debunk this leaker wit that but I checked the website and it just said 2017 didn't specify which month.

I wanna hate this leaker so bad but damn this leak is good
>>
>>28891290
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=agatha+christie

Also holy shit, someone who doesn't know about Agatha Christie is sharing my board. Uncultured swine.
>>
>>28891266

Sounds like something GF would do imo
>>
File: 1475391383385.jpg (17KB, 469x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475391383385.jpg
17KB, 469x352px
>>28891237
>0_0
>>
>>28891174
>Darkium Z Gengarite
Pokemon was a mistake.
>>
>>28891290

Are you underage or just pretending to be?
>>
>>28891237
Do you mean one of the battles showcased in the trailers?
You are aware they can put any Pokemon there, right?
Otherwise there will be wild Gengars because I guess Gengar doesn't need to be traded to evolve anymore
>>
>>28891266
>Get it because Agatha Christie XD
Not sure what the meme face was for. It actually totally sounds like something the translation team would do.
>>
>>28891320
LOL THIS IS COOL
this totally something gamefreak would do lmao - I mean look at Samson and Samuel

Also I googled up "Pokemon Maize" and it turns out there is already a Maize in the Pokemon universe, it's Kurt's grand daughter. I'm presuming she would look much older in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>28891337
to be fair anon platinum had wild gengars
>>
>>28891176
> agatha christie
i dont know if thats genius or you are a dickhead op
>>
>>28891351
only with dual-slot mode
>>
>>28891317
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon-bank/
Bring in Pokémon from Past Adventures
>In January 2017, the Nintendo 3DS downloadable software Pokémon Bank is expected to receive an update for compatibility with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Pokémon Bank is an application that enables you to put Pokémon you’ve collected in your games into Internet-based storage boxes. Until now this service has been available for Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y. Starting in early 2017, it will support Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon as well.

With this update, the Pokémon that adventured with you in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y will be able to join you in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon!
>>
>>28891348
>Maize is Kurt's grand daughter
>sells you Apricorn balls
Checks out. If this is fake, OP at least went deep with the details.
>>
File: 1410696199684.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1410696199684.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>28891174
k
>>
>mega haxorus
>mega bellossom
Don't play with my erection you son of a bitch.
>>
>>28891337

The trailer showed a Pokeball above Aerodactyl which means the protagonist already caught 1
>>
>>28891364
Plot twist, they push the date back.

I'm still screen capping this leak in case anything becomes true. It's been a while since we've had a good leak like this
>>
I actually really like this leak however the chances of it being fake is ridiculously high
>>
>>28891375
That could mean that the protagonist revived one from a fossil
>>
Does this mean that all 47 pokemon that have mega stones are available from the get go? Including mewtwo and hoenn starters?
>>
Real or fake, I give credit to the OP for not putting any revealed Kanto Pokemon on the Alolan list

Speaking of... This list is pretty small... Looks like we've seen almost all of the Alolan variants already
>>
File: seeme.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seeme.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
good leak god dammit. trying to disprove any of this but cant without taking guesses on what is shown tommorow.

Is it wrong i want this leak to be true??
>>
>>28891388

You're almost worse than denial fags of the starters

Wether this leak is real or not, Wild aerodactyl is already confirmed. Shove it. Sun and Moon is complete. Everything we're seeing in the new trailers is finalized
>>
>>28891407
You're not the only one
>>
>>28891218
>Omanyte and Kabutops never went extinct on Alola
Boom, makes sense for them to be found in the wild AND would make them the most justified Alolan forms of all.

Deoxys went from Mythical/event-only to catchable normally in ORAS, so things can't be taken for granted just because >that's how it's always been
>>
>>28891371
>yfw mega haxorus still has sub 100 speed
>>
>>28891428
Mate, for previous generations they showed pokemon in showcases that ended up not being in obtainable in the game at all.
Seeing a pokemon showcased does not mean it's actually gonna be found in the wild.
>>
>>28891174
>>28891176
>>28891220

Why do you do this anon:( it sounds to good to be true. Hope you arent a troll
>>
>>28891438
Holy shit This makes way too much sense. Please let this leak be real
>>
>>28891382
The game is finished and the feature is finished. Who would they push the date back for no reason?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 137x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 137x176px
>>28891174
>final boss is only UB-02
>UB's aren't catchable even though Riddler included then in his hint dex
>new Megas
>Z-Stones don't alter Greninja despite it being the first "Pokemon resembling its trainer" advertised
leave and take your weak leaks with you
>>
>>28891388
Which means nothing as the caught ball only appears with wild Pokemon.
>>
>>28891337
You CAN catch wild steelix on DPPt, but yeah, wild pokemon on trailers don't mean much.

What I'm curious is if they ever showed any pokemon with a confirmed alolan form before they revealed them on any SM trailer?
>>
>>28891348
Nice samefag OP, you do know pass users can see IP right? Delete this shitty thread.
>>
>>28891578
You might wanna read more on that last point bud
>>
>>28891580
See. Someone gets it.
>>
>>28891578
He speaks in riddles, who's to say their spots are not for actual Pokemon which just resemble them?
>>
>>28891174
>Your games final boss fight is with UB-02 Beauty in Moon, or UB-02 Absorption in Sun
You really think they wouldn't hold out on a big bad Ultrabeast for the end of the game?
>>
>>28891587
You mean a regular version of an Alolan form ?
I think the only one was your mom's Meowth, but this one makes sense because your family moved in from Kanto and brought their pet cat with them.
>>
>>28891174
Is there a mini game where you can jack off a Mudsdale?
>>
>If a Z-Form Pokemon faints you'll automatically lose the battle

That sounds really fucking stupid. Good thing this is most likely fake.
>>
>>28891362
Stop moving those goalpost anon
>>
>>28891601
nice clover friend :^)
>>
>>28891649
That's hyper training.
Stay clear of the cumshot, it can be lethal.
>>
>>28891174
>Your games final boss fight is with UB-02 Beauty in Moon, or UB-02 Absorption in Sun - they aren't catchable.
Cant wait for UB-03 to be revealed and discredit the entire leak lol

Plus
>roaming
>these tiny ass islands
>>
>>28891601
nice pass fag
>>
>>28891218
>>28891438
You could also catch Dragonite in gen 5
It was pointless because Dragonair learned Outrage at level 56 and Dragonite didnt until fucking 65.
>>
>>28891176
>I'm not aware of how many Generation Seven Pokémon there are. Seemingly a lot.
Does about 109 seem plausible?
>>
>>28891176
I'll be real with you, I don't believe this for a second. But I like that you thought of Dark/Poison Vileplume since it being malicious and nocturnal was always faintly alluded to in media. I want to give you a gold star for that.
>>
>>28891176
>Persian (Dark/Psyquic)
>>
>>28891220
>Sun and Moon is a really large game full of too many things to do. There isn't a Kalos or Kanto post game but you guys will not be disappointed. Hope you all love the Oct 4 trailer.

So there's nothing good post game but we wont be disapoointed, sure mate
>>
>>28891176
So do the starters have separate evolutions or
>>
This sounds like an idea of someone who was taking a dump for 10-15 mins.
>>
>>28892246
>going to another region is what it takes to be good
kys you entitled underaged shitter.

Go straight back to r/pokemon
>>
>>28891176

>Jynx (Grass/Psychic)

Kek. With a Coconut Bikini?
>>
>>28892463
Well no but the "leaker" didnt mention anything of note aside form roaming legendearies from gen 2 and Red battle. If thats all then its shit
>>
>>28892498
They too many things to do, I imagine that's supposed to imply too many things to list

In reality its probably because the creator wasn't creative enough to come up with more.
>>
>>28891174
>UB-02 is the final boss
LOL

they show it on the first fucking island, of course this isn't true
>>
File: ppppp.jpg (70KB, 658x640px) Image search: [Google]
ppppp.jpg
70KB, 658x640px
>>28891174
This is a really well put together leak. I especially like the part about z moves causing you to lose your battle, since the trainer faints like in the anime. Good effort.
>>
>>28892525
Exactly.

Too many things to do but cant list anything notable.

Its fake as fuck
>>
>>28891174
>they're so powerful that if it feints you automatically lose the battle
Of all the ridiculous and silly shit in these posts, this is the dumbest.
>>
File: 1472845766492.png (1MB, 1204x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1472845766492.png
1MB, 1204x1204px
>>28891449
>mfw the stats are split 50/50 for speed and attack
>>
Did we already know the island names? I might as well screen cap this if not.
>>
Thanks for the good read
I don't believe it but most of it sounds plausible
>>
>>28892527
What people who are saying this don't realize is that you can probably fight UBs more than once. Idiots.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.