[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who believe these comments are completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

File: 1473469992344.png (299KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1473469992344.png
299KB, 600x440px
>there are people who believe these comments are completely innocent and not insane god complex ramblings

Explain.
>>
>>28877004
I ber Zinnia will apeear
>>
>>28877004
...and suddenly we find the Islands version ofTEAM PLASMA. Oooh boy, won't this be a fun ride, bros?
>>
These comments and her supposed relation to UB-02 are making her my favorite Pokemon character. I hope she is only "evil" for a greater good instead of a true villain that wants to destroy all humans or some dumb shit like that.
>>
File: 1459052340760.jpg (73KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1459052340760.jpg
73KB, 500x468px
>>28877016
>relationship with both Lusamine and Zinnia
>they make you address them as your mothers
>they make you cosplay a whismur gijinka just to be their beloved Pokemon and child
>while you're a girl
>>
File: Lysandre.png (164KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
Lysandre.png
164KB, 500x264px
>>28877048
...like Lysandre who wanted to save the world from gross overpopulation, starvation, and ecological destruction by lowering the population to a sustainable level, albeit with crappy definitions on who stays and who goes or Team Plasma who want all pokemon to not be tools of humans unless owned by Team Plasma so Team Plasma can enforce their new world order?

Seems like villains who mean well is a trend in the series lately.
>>
>>28877080
Honestly Lysandre had a good plan. He's like the Hitler of the Pokemon world.
>>
I don't see the problem. Shes just extremely arrogant. Not necessarily evil.

That kind of self-grandiose is par for the course for presidents.

We already have team skull, I really doubt we are gonna have a second evil team. You guys are expecting too much from a pokemon game and are really setting yourselves up for disappointments.
>>
>>28877109
This desu.
>>
File: 2evilteams.jpg (102KB, 619x438px) Image search: [Google]
2evilteams.jpg
102KB, 619x438px
>>28877109
>We already have team skull, I really doubt we are gonna have a second evil team.

It's not like it's never happened before
>>
>>28877104
I wouldn't call him Hitler as he wanted to kill some of EVERYTHING equally, but I do agree that the plan was pretty good overall. It took a lot into consideration like loyalty and team funding. Plus (if pokemon money is like yen) he was only asking for 50k. A lot, but not impossible.

At the rate trainers randomly breed and chuck pokemon I'm sure the only thing preventing the world from falling to pieces from overpopulation is the PC storage system. If something happened to the system and all the pokemon were dumped out to be free the world would be doomed. Starvation + demigods everywhere = oh crap.
>>
>>28877004
I am reminded of the eternal mother on a government-owned alien territory (G.O.A.T.) in space. She gave birth to a new race within a race of men. That was her manifesto

http://youtu.be/wV1FrqwZyKw
>>
>>28877004
Oh, no, I see that. I just think she and her corporation think they can do no wrong and fail to accept that maybe they need to stop and figure out a safer way than, well, likely dragging the ultra beasts from their domains.
>>
>>28877004
Define "distant worlds."

Is she exaggerating? Is she implying interstellar travel? Is she being overly dramatic and considering regions "worlds?"
>>
>>28877109
>You guys are expecting too much
I don't get this meme
Aether is so obviously evil that "expecting too much" would mean expecting them to actually be good.
>>
>>28877190
>damage control: the post
>>
>>28877016
I'm already expecting it. I just hope she doesn't ruin the games that much.
>>
File: IMG_1764.png (20KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.png
20KB, 250x188px
When is Cyrus gonna get out of the distortion world?
>>
>>28877109
It wouldn't be the first time the series has two villains, with one ending up deciding to help the protagonist for the greater good. Guzma's silliness sets him up to be that guy.
That said, I will agree with that last bit. People should set their hype levels relative to what is currently confirmed, and not based on speculation. Just because I think its likely doesn't mean it'll happen for certain, so I don't let the theory affect my hype.
>>
The only reason I have doubts on wether Aether is is evil or not is because Lusamine (and Wicke to a lesser extent) don't look blatantly evil. As we know, Pokemon doesn't use any plot twists that cant be called from the very beginning of the game.
>>
>>28877194
>he seriously thinks it isn't obvious
>when GF pushes the "good team is actually evil" trope since gen V
>>
>>28877109
>You guys are expecting too much from a pokemon game and are really setting yourselves up for disappointments.

I just want Gamefreak to shake things up, the main games' story and structure and has been so laughable stagnant since forever.
>>
>>28877223
>There will always be that one anon who wants to say you were BTFO in hindsight despite being reasonable.
>>
>>28877190
What makes you think a pokemon game will be able to handle TWO different antagonist teams with TWO different goals.

I mean it's not like I don't want it to happen but I seriously doubt it will. The story telling has been getting progressively worse with X&Y and delta episode.

I guess the counter point would be that since there are no more gyms they might put more of an emphasis on gyms.
>>
>>28877288
I meant emphasis on story at the end there.
>>
File: consider_the_following.png (31KB, 689x768px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
31KB, 689x768px
>>28877004
>>28877140
>>28877223

>Skull are the bad guys in Sun
>Aether are the bad guys in Moon

Would you change your preorder /vp/?
>>
Team Skull is way too small time to have anything to do with the Ultra Beasts. Its clearly Aether Foundation territory. Plus there's the scene of the Ultra Beast popping up in the Aether Foundation. They're definitely evil.
>>
>>28877325
Well I'm already pre-ordering the dual pack, so
no?
>>
>>28877046
There's already a theory that Colress is a part of Aether, but he just hasn't been shown yet for obvious reasons.
>>
>>28877288
I'm not saying they will do a good job but yeah, I think they will try. Wouldn't be the most ambitious thing in SM, after all.
>>
>>28877341
I mean they haven't even shown the professor from the PokeRadar game so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>28877325
How would that even work. Their motivations aren't even remotely related. The only thing that ties them is family ties between the prez and the bratty kid.
>>
Seems to me like Team Skull is more related to the island trials while Aether is connected to the UB mystery and they are connected by the stealing/salvation of Pokemon. It wouldn't be unrealistic if the villain changed as the story went on.
>>
>>28877356
Your right I didn't think they would go away from gyms.
>>
>>28877377
if one of the teams is bad, than the other is good simply for opposing it. both could act against the other for their own reasons, the freedom loving skull against the dogmatic ether and meganimus ather against the rowdy skulls.
>>
>>28877386
That's what I think.
Skull is the villain for the first half, doing team rocket level shit, maybe even at an even smaller scale. Then when shit goes down with Aether and the Ultra Beasts, Skull decides they'd prefer Alola/the planet to remain intact and assist the protagonist in stopping it.
>>
>>28877377
Why would their motives have to be the same? Ultimately, both will have some connection with Solgaleo or Lunala and probably the Ultra Beasts, considering Gladion. The setpieces will be about the same regardless of villainous intentions. It makes sense, coming off of ORAS they would try having multiple villainous forces again, and making them even more different from each other than Aqua and Magma.
>>
>>28877425
How would they change sides per version though that makes no sense to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but:

>skulls are all about making the professors life more annoying.

>aether care about UB stuff.

Skulls are team rocket level petty. How will the change stances in the different versions? Guzma just cares about not being trial leader. Will he suddenly get over that in one game, say moon, but in sun he will be extra petty? That would be some god awful forced story.
>>
>>28877235
Plasma was the designated villain. This is more like having the Devon Corporation turn out to be the villains all along.
>>
>>28877590
Plasma were still considered good guys in gen 5.5 though. Neo-plasma was the part of Plasma in Gen 5 that was bad. People like N's sisters stayed good the entire time.

If anything it's more like having Lysandre, your professor's good old orange-themed college friend turn out to be the leader of team flare.
>>
>>28877590
Devon didn't have an emblem, a specific style, admins or properly designed grunts
>>
>>28877611
They probably could if they were written to be the villains.
>Scientists as grunts
>theme is fossil/rock types and general geology
>leaders are old timeless charasmatic characters like Mr. Stone and Briney
>Leader is the goddamned champion of the pokemon league
>>
File: image.png (196KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196KB, 750x750px
A-are some people seriously thinking that Aether aren't the main villains? Just how retarded are you?
>>
>>28877665
I don't think you realize how retarded /vp/ is.
There were actually people saying that Lysandre WOULDN'T be a villain when his character were shown because gamefreak didn't straight out say he was a villain. This is how dumb /vp/ is. Can't understand nuance at all
>>
File: from XY website.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
from XY website.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
Look guys! Lysandre can't possibly be evil!
>>
>>28877588
Guzma describes himself as destruction personified. He could end up being a force to be reckoned with. Gladion's possible connection to 02 Expansion means Skull isn't necessarily out of the UB loop. We don't even know the actual story for these games, but if there are big differences, most likely the biggest factor will be Solgaleo or Lunala. That, or maybe you disguise yourself as a grunt and infiltrate a different team in each game, so you're just exposed to one more than the other.
Or maybe not, but there are endless ways they could make it work.
>>
>>28877643
Steven Stone as a villain.. Didn't know I wanted this. Sounds like the Emerald Version we should've gotten
>>
>>28877080
>lately
Team Aqua and Magma started the "doing terrible things for the greater good" trend and it hasn't stopped
>>
>>28877168
I say it's other dimensions, as there is precedence for such things in the world. She may even be referring to ultra beasts, even though as yet they don't seem to be considered Pokémon as such
>>
Lusamine says "I will the mother of all pokémon and shower them in love" with a mask-like, stoic expression instead of glee or a smile.
Yeah.
Totally a good guy. Not at all suspect or god-complexy
>>
>>28877754
There was Ghetsis and his abuse of the concept. BW2 was a conflict between a single house of good Plasma Grunts, a sage, N's Sisters and a spy. Vs an entire airship of cunts after Plasma schismed. Not to mention the grunts who just quit. Cyrus also kind of used everyone's good intentions. He recruited a bunch of people that he felt were idiots, gave them vague promises and in the end he was going to back stab all of them with his new world without feelings. After beating Cyrus Saturn even tells you that Galactic is switching to finding new energy sources for electricity like they originally thought Cyrus was planning. It also explains why they attacked valley windworks.
>>
>>28877080
Team Plasma didn't care for Pokemon at all. Well at first at least.
It wasn't until the end that a few of them started getting attached to their pokemon and didn't want Ghetsis to enact his plan.
>>
>>28877168
She's being dramatic but for the player it's foreshadowing.
>>
>>28877288
>What makes you think a pokemon game will be able to handle TWO different antagonist teams with TWO different goals.
You mean like they did in Emerald? Which had less dev time than this?
>>
>>28877157

>mfw my shiny breeding makes Lysandre cry

Too bad Gen VI was the best Gen for breeding
>>
>>28877288

Uhh... have you evet played Emerald?
>>
>>28877681

Lysandre did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>28877690

>Guzma describes himself as destruction personified. He could end up being a force to be reckoned with.

>This is what Guzma actually believes
>>
File: 1474243542920.png (916KB, 819x958px) Image search: [Google]
1474243542920.png
916KB, 819x958px
>>28877004
but what if she really wants to give love to all cute and innocent pokemon?
>>
File: pokemon-emerald-version.png (307KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-emerald-version.png
307KB, 720x480px
>>28877288
>What makes you think a pokemon game will be able to handle TWO different antagonist teams with TWO different goals.
>>
>>28877004

You are all my children
But you're lost because follow blind leaders
>>
>>28877157
This makes me want to play a post-apocalyptic pokemon game.

A global financial meltdown causes the PC storage to malfunction and dumpsterfire billions of pokemon into the wild. The pokemon then begin to eat up the already strained supply of food and fresh water eventually causing mass starvation and violence. Billions die across the globe as countries begin fighting each other over dwindling resources.

A hundred years later, your pokemon journey begins.
>>
>>28877690
>Guzma describes himself as destruction personified. He could end up being a force to be reckoned with.

Guzmafags are getting desperate
>>
http://youtu.be/FRivqBxbHRs

Anyone else play this in their mind everytime they see Lusamine?
>>
>>28878091
>Lysander defenders actually believe this
>>
>>28878136
Have fun in your overpopulated with idiots and useless leeches, corrupted and low on resources world faggot
>>
>>28878054
There goals were oppisites. I think I wasn't clear I meant unrelated goals. Like they would have to have two plot lines if both teams are evil. Instead I feel like it's going to be one big plot line. Something like:
aether will help you fight team skull and UB

Turns out UB just want to be freinds or whatever But only the protagonist knows

Aether want to stop/or capture the UB but protag protects their new bro.

Problem will be resolved.

Nothing like the dark fullmetal alchemist like back story people expect from team aether. There are people legitimately expecting aether to be part of some chimera testing like this is an anime and not a family friendly (and generally aimed to kids) game.
>>
>>28877206
Zinnia was the only redeeming factor of ORAS, so I expect she won't.
>>
File: 1474065654725.jpg (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
1474065654725.jpg
6KB, 192x263px
>>28878123
>this theme
>>
File: 250px-Type_Null.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Type_Null.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>28878162

>There are people legitimately expecting aether to be part of some chimera testing

Uhhh...
>>
>>28878162
Yeah because there totally isn't a Chimera pokemon this gen being used by someone with a clear relation to lusamine.
>>
>>28878106
Emerald has two teams that are literally the opposite side of the coin that doesn't require much story line to cover.

What I mean is two separate teams in the same game like a team rocket and team plasma where each team has their own story line that may cross at times but are clearly distinct.
>>
>>28878214
Who said they have to be two separate stories?
>>
team skull will be your "enemy" for the early game but they're little more than rebellious teenagers
then aether will come out with their nasty plan or whatever and skull will end up helping stop them
>>
>>28878214
Yeah that's easy as fuck to implement
Skull most likely will be crooks, but not ""villains"", they're mostly criminals and Guzma just wants to stick it to the man.
Aether will probably have you do errands for them which involves beating up Skull, making them antagonize one another.
Then, "surprise! We were the bad guys all along :^)" will be what Aether says at the game's climax. When they doom Alola, Skull will probably realize their home is in danger, with Guzma realizing he has a chance at redemption. Shit gets resolves, and Guzma's a trial captain.
Really, it's not that hard to come up, and I'm positive GF is going in this direction too. It's probably why Gladion exists too, a sibling of Lusamine using Skull to fight against Aether.
>>
I kinda posted something similar in a similar thread, but how Aether and Lusamine act reminds me a lot of how scientists, business people, and even housewives of the time thought that they could alter nature in Hawaii without any backlash. They all then managed to damage the ecosystem and cost the state several million down the road with very few success stories. I'm talking about success stories that would barely make a side note due to how badly they fucked up. This partnered with the ultra beasts all possibly being based on invasive species/ literally invading from another dimension and Lusamine's I know what I'm doing attitude, make me feel like they're going with something like this.
>>
>>28878256
Doubtful. Skull are criminals. there is no way around that. Only because their crimes are of a different kind doesnt make them good guys.

Besides Aether has many people and they're not a straight evil organisation. Even if they have some evil plot inside it doesnt mean all of its people are evil and know about it
>>
>>28878162
Keep being delusional about Lusamine not being final boss
>>
>>28878179
>>28878201
This is my point exactly. I get that in any other case this should be the logical train of thought. Be it a book or movie or game, sure there is probably some sort of sick deranged lab testing poor animals and making chimeras.

But this is pokemon. The same guys that copped out on N and team plasma legitement point. The same guys that refused to flesh out Lysande's argument. Face it they had so many chances to make the series dark and interesting but they didn't. If you don't think for a second that they don't have some bullshit explanation for Type:null then you haven't learned anything from past pokemon games.

I mean look at the tone and direction the anime is taking. Do you really think they are going to let the story go there.
>>
>>28878309
Because the story in the X/Y anime and games was completely the same, right?
>>
>>28878287
You do realize its a common trope for small-time evil doers to put that aside to stop world-ending evil doers. Hell, Team Rocket does it every movie in the anime and sometimes in TV episodes themselves, such as when they helped fight the eldritch abomination in XYZ's finale.
And its not uncommon for this to be used as a redemption story.
>>
>>28878309
>The same guys that copped out on N and team plasma legitement point.
Oh you're that idiot.

Plasma never had a legitimate point in the first place jackass. Their whole thing was that aside from N everyone was lying through their teeth.
>>
>>28878287
>Doubtful. Skull are criminals. there is no way around that. Only because their crimes are of a different kind doesnt make them good guys.
Which is exactly what I said. They probably will use the Aether conflict as a way to redeem themselves.

>Besides Aether has many people and they're not a straight evil organisation. Even if they have some evil plot inside it doesnt mean all of its people are evil and know about it
So just like Galactic and Plasma then? That makes sense. It's also probably Lusamine is just using Aether to further her own goals, if she is indeed UB Beauty.
>>
>>28877004
Sounds like Lady Gaga to her gays
>>
>>28878324
That's my point. They copped out by having them lye through their teeths. Why not have them actually follow N's philosophy. Instead of actually making it interesting they just took the easy way out.
>>
>>28878314
So? Does that mean that the games have to do it aswell, specially sonsidering we dont know shit about the actual plot aside from few bits?
>>
>>28878309
>he thinks the story has to be dark to have themes like this
Come on dude. Using your logic Steven Universe is dark and inappropriate for children because it has alien chimera.

Also you say they "copped out" with N but you do realise he was forced into believing that every human abuses Pokémon right? And that plasma had no intention of practicing what they preach. Not to mention it had themes of mental abuse and manipulation.

Think before you post next time.
>>
>>28878353
Do they have to? no
But that doesn't mean they can't, which is what we're discussing here. It looks like that's what they intend to do, they don't have to, but they can and it sure looks like they will.
>>
>>28878351
>Why not have them actually follow N's philosophy.
Because that's fucking retarded. N's philosophy is based on the fact he was given only abused Pokémon to communicate with in other words its a skewed world view.

Following it is essentially saying something like
> hey this one guy abused a dog
>now no one can have dogs!
Plus as the story goes on you can see a change in N and his views.

Anyway, it would not be more interesting it would be a gen 2 tier of shit plot.
>>
>>28878351
How does that make them more interesting when we as the player know that most Pokémon aren't being abused or forcefully taken from their homes?
By the time of gen 5 we knew that pokemon willingly come out to humans in order to join them as partners.
>>
I'd like to imagine that if Aether really are the bad guys it'll be like this:
>early game, Skull are doing bullshit
>you stop them a few times
>you meet Aether, they're trying to tell you that Skull is bad and you need to stop them
>plot twist, Aether is evil
>they use you and Skull for their evil stuff
>Skull temporarily stop doing their own bullshit and help you against Aether
>Aether is defeated/ their plans ruined
>Skull goes back to being bad guys
>post game, you have an option to fight some Skull grunts or even Guzma that are randomly scattered across the region every day
>>
>>28878443
I'd prefer if it were a chipher/snagem relationship.
>>
>>28878360
But steven universe is a totally different case. Things like steven universe, adventure time and gravity falls do contain dark elements and heavy themes. That's why they are so popular with older audiences. Steven universe in general regularly brings up heavy topics.

And that's not what I mean. I meant they copped out on actually talking about the ethics of owning pokemon and making them battle. You think that them actually avoiding this there are going to explore any heavy themes. If anything they are just going to super subtly imply things.

Mark my words type null is going to be mew 2 2.0 with the genetic donator being acreus or something. Nothing as dark as merging pokemon together. ( although if they are going for the alchemy theme....)
>>
>>28878388
>>28878433
I mean they avoided talking about the ethics of owning pokemon and having them battle.

I mean sure people own dogs, but do the make them fight and neglect them inside a PC.

They had so much ammo to use but they just scratched the surfuce. It's clear they didn't want to make kids playing the game uncomfortable.
>>
>>28878556
>I mean sure people own dogs, but do the make them fight and neglect them inside a PC.
Dogs also don't want to fight while on the other hand pokemon do. As for the PC, it's clearly a VR environment where they can rest.

What ethics do they need to discuss exactly?
>>
>>28878556
>They had so much ammo to use
Short of killing pokemon there's nothing they can go over that wasn't already answered. Pokemon don't mind fighting to test their and their trainer's strength or being stored in a PC so there's nothing to discuss in that regard.

So there you go.
>>
I prefer the idea that Skull is actually a branch of Aether.

>Aether is benefitting from Skull taking Pokemon, because Aether is taking care of them
>Without Skull, Aether loses power
>Aether is the front of the organization, while Skull is behind the scenes doing the dirty work
Suppose the two are actually helping each other out.
>>
>>28877164
good taste senpai
>>
>>28878309
What are Mewtwo and Genesect
>>
Post Lusamine's feet already
>>
>>28877016
Everyone including the Japanese hate her so I doubt it.
>>
>>28879633
>Implying only half of 4chan is the entire English fanbase
>Implying a bunch on 2ch is the entire Japanese fanbase
>>
>>28879633
According to one leak, she is supposed to appear. But that doesn't mean much, I guess.
>>
>>28878324
Well not really. There definitely were grunts who believed in N's message and were actually good.
>>
>>28879650
Zinnia is disliked in many english forums
>>
You guys have to keep in mind that the statement is AFTER you encounter a UB for the first time

Which is why she mentions "even Pokémon from distant worlds"
>>
>ITT: people who sided with the institute in Fallout 4
>>
>>28879722
The issue is not the "distant worlds bit", it's the "are worthy of my love" part. Also the complete lack of facial expression.
>>
>>28877109
>We already have team skull
Team Skull are extremely different from past organizations, though. They're just a group of misfit thugs. They're not organized enough like everyone else, and that includes Team Rocket.

Aether is much more organized, and while they front themselves as a good organization, they also are confirmed to conduct research on Ultra Beasts, which are probably the main factor driving the plot of the game.

It's not that there are two evil teams. It's more along the lines of Team Skull just being a minor threat that gets in the way, while Aether are the true antagonists.
>>
>>28879703
If by many you mean one then yeah many forums hate her
>>
>>28879722
>You guys have to keep in mind that the statement is AFTER you encounter a UB for the first time
How do you know this?
Everything suggests the UB event happening after.
>>
>>28879737
Seriously Lusamine apologists are pathetic
>>
lo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NspLA6mzST4
>>
File: 3380-excellent-raccoon.png (420KB, 462x365px) Image search: [Google]
3380-excellent-raccoon.png
420KB, 462x365px
>>28879093
thanks, m8
>>
>>28877168

She's referencing to extraterrestrial Pokémon.
>>
>>28877016
Please no
>>
>>28879633
>Everyone
/vp/ isn't everyone. Zinnia's great.
>>
>>28877109
>You guys are expecting too much from a pokemon game
Somebody skipped the story in BW, XY and ORAS I guess.
>>
>>28881039
Don't forget DPP.
Her spiel especially is reminiscent of Cyrus' godhood ideals.

Only real difference is that hers is cloaked in "motherhood" rather than "Lord".
>>
>>28879633
I like her and would love to see her in S/M, but more than that, I prefer her to appear in the Sinnoh remake.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 305x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 305x330px
>>28877325
Nah, I'd gladly kick Guzma's ass and support ethically questionable experiments in the pursuit of power. Any dumbass still using bug or poison shitmons for battle deserves to have their dreams crushed.
>>
I can't wait to team up with Team Skull to take down Aether, like with Snagem and Cipher
>>
>>28880189
Similar to Lysander ones.
>>
So Team Skull is a redemption story, Guzma saves the day?
>>
>>28881853
edgy
>>
>>28877681
I think the difference is that his evil is... kind of projected? I mean, a dark, muddy red speech bubble? Dark clothing? Looks a lot like how a businessman devil would look?

Not to say you can't have angelic, good-guy imagery in a villain. But it'd be a shock when Pokemon is kind of forward with designs reflecting the person's inner being. I mean N looks like a good kid, and it turns out he is, just horribly misguided, while his dad looks like a dick.
>>
>>28881039
You, maybe? Pokemon never had a good, well-written story to begin with. It is always "become the champion, beat the evil team " redone over and over.
>>
File: 1473960744103.png (221KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473960744103.png
221KB, 600x800px
Real story of lusamine.

Lusamine is a good woman but plaing with cute pokemon is her big addiction.

She created team aether to collect all unwanted/defensless/orphan pokemon and because lusamine is a good woman, her organization take good care of pokemon they got.

From all pokemon they catch lusamine selects cute ones to play with them and hug them.
>>
>>28884429
I mean she just created team aether to get cute pokemon to sate her addiction
>>
>>28884429
>western """""""art""""""
>>
>>28877109
I wouldn't expect them to go evil, except they have grunts. That's the biggest hint to me
>>
i get the feeling they'll be good in the end, knowing pokemon that's the sort of thing that would happen
>>
>>28877004
Lusamine could have been a mother to me!
>>
File: 59284685_p0.png (1MB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
59284685_p0.png
1MB, 768x768px
>>28884628
Yep, sure is no such thing as shitty Japanese art am I right? :^)
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.