[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Your Own Region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 38

File: mall-pokemon-go-poke-gym-2.jpg (230KB, 1177x820px) Image search: [Google]
mall-pokemon-go-poke-gym-2.jpg
230KB, 1177x820px
In this thread, we post ideas of our own Pokemon regions. Anything goes since it will probably never happen, for a short description, just tell us

>The Name
>Based On what real place
>Local Villain Team(s)
>Gyms/trials/the league members, etc. (whatever you feel like)
>The general theme
>Ideas you might have for starters or other pokemon in the region
>>
>>28872350
>Zima
>based on Russia
>Team Machine
>Maybe Russian mob?
>Cold/Metal
>A toad, A red squirrel, a bear, or a wolf
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (754KB, 1000x429px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
754KB, 1000x429px
>The Name
Edina Region.

Mediterranean Coastline

>Local Villain Team(s)
Giratina Worshippers.

Cities with gyms should be located at the sites of, and themed around historically important major cities. Barcelona, Cairo, Rome, Athens, Carthage, Constantinople etc...

The Pokémon League is in Sparta.

>The general theme
Ancient Mythology.

Different areas of the map used to worship various gods in their prehistory. With Pokémon stand-ins being given high standing in each area.
The Egypt-like area holds Lucario (Anubis) in high regard, while the Greek-like area loves Machamp (Atlas/Hercules).

Starters are a fire-type dog that evolves into a cerberus.

A water-type squid that evolves into a kraken.

And a grass-type snake that evolves into a humanoid Medusa-style creature.
>>
>>28872350
>The Name
Goday (Derived from G'day greeting, keeping the name theme "greeting" from Alola)

divided into 4 smaller regions (called mini-regions), due to large size of the continent
Noro - Northern territory and Queensland
Easo - New South Wales
Souo - Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania
Weso - Western Australia

Australia

>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Empire
Rich as fuck people who try to claim the land for their tourist stuff

4 for each mini-region
All of them are optional, but at least 2 gyms must be completed in order to pass to the next mini region

>The general theme
Exploration and exotic-like theming
Aboriginal theming
Multicultural theming

All old pokemon are Goday variants, and is very little of them.
Majority of pokemon are new pokemon.
>>
>Name
Eastern Shores Region
>Place
Rhode Island
>Gyms
The normal 8 gyms, but no elite four. Intsead, the four "masters". They're like unoficial elite 4 members, who aren't based on a type, instead on a theme.
>Villian
None, just your rival.
>Theme
Leaving a familiar place to explore an area where no one has once explored.
>PokeDex
A mix of the Kalos dex and Alolan dex, with a few fakemons sprinkled in.
>>
File: 1432349386998.png (443KB, 870x814px) Image search: [Google]
1432349386998.png
443KB, 870x814px
>>28872350
>Name
Albadon

>Based one
The British Isles

>Local Villain Team
Team Triad, made up of veterans and remnants of Team Rockets, Team Magma, and Team Plasma

>Gyms/trials/league, etc.
Haven't thought that far ahead, though I had an idea for some Trials which were about 'reigniting belief in the old ways' meant to echo Celtic rituals and Celtic revivalists.

>General Theme
The past, for better or worse, and moving forward from it. The region is steeped in history and Albadon was once a mighty empire, in its ancient times it was populated by a now displaced tribe who are angry over being pushed down in the past, the Triad are members of other villain teams who want 'one more chance' at glory. All need to learn to let go. (in triad's case, they do and become more dangerous for it)

>pokemon
Nothing solid at the moment, would probably go with that one guy's idea of the Dragon, the Knight, and the Royal theme for starters.

Probably try to focus more on regional forms though than introduce new mons.

Also, new mechanic ideas would be having a bit of Go's weight and size system and allow the player to build up their pokedex entries to be more detailed based on leveling, taking pokemon to certain locations, talking to people, reading stuff, etc.
>>
>>28872350
>The Name
Shitopia
The Middle East
>Local Villain Team(s)
Al Qaeda and ISIS
Gyms, elite four, security checks, and a champion
>The general theme
Life is like a bomb, eventually the fuse will reach it's end.
A camel, an oil monster, and a sand monster
>>
>The Name
Avaga
Vegas
>Local Villain Team(s)
Rocket styled mob that already runs everything
I would like a couple of gyms based around things like weather or double battles rather than types
>The general theme
Unchecked corruption. Both political and natural
I have always wanted a poison/electric ghila monster pokemon with drizzle or something like that

>Ghila monsters were known as thunder lizards by the natives who thought they brought storms in reality they just sensed incoming storms and came out of their burrows as not to drown
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I would kill for a New England region.
>>
>homona
>San Francisco
>Villains are team femination who want to destroy all males. They only fight with female pokemon and are convinced that female pokemon are better. Non-binary who want to destroy all gender roles and males. They fight with genderless pokemon or female pokemon.
>Gym themes are the 8 colors of the pride flag.
>Pokemon gender plays a bigger role in this game. They have different stat distributions like a male pokemon might have a higher attack where a female pokemon might have a lower speed.
>Many of the pokemon have a male and female form like Pyroar. Some pokemon start off male but evolve into female and gain the fairy type.
>>
>>28872350
>Name: Antilo Region
>Based on: The Greater Antilles
>Villanous Team
Pirates who want to get revenge on the legendary for sinking the pirate town their ancestors had from which they practically rules the seas (based on an actual town in Jamaica that used to be a badass pirate town until an earthquake sank it and they all died)

>the general theme
Cuba will be super traditional and based on newly discovered land not very affected by the outside world until recently. That area is mostly new pokemon

The Cayman will be a private island where super rich people live. Wit implication that not all the rich people are nice guys

Jamaica will have a mix of business and vacation towns surrounding a mountain range

>hummingbird mon
>crocodile mon
>lionfish mon invasive species
>yellow snake mon
>parrot mon
>trickster spider mon (based on folk tales)
>chained up dark type bull (based on a popular scary story)
>>
File: l7KNqUu.jpg (49KB, 943x665px) Image search: [Google]
l7KNqUu.jpg
49KB, 943x665px
>china
>based in australia
>wealthy chinese
>no gyms. Trials = tolerating chinks, learning mandarin etc
>Theme = pokemon cant be caught in the wild and can only be bought for crazy high prices from chinese pokemon resellers
>starters are based on bmw, louis vuitton and those stupid vitamins. Everyone in the region speaks chinese except for a few people who speak English

Fuck you cuckstralia
>>
>>28875932
Also make Puerto Rico have ties to Unova. Maybe a few NPC's from there return. Could be a post game island
>>
File: region format.png (20KB, 1372x1062px) Image search: [Google]
region format.png
20KB, 1372x1062px
>>28872350

> Name
Pocomot

> Based on what real place
Based on the Chesapeake Bay/D.C. Area

> Local villain team(s)
Far-Leftists/Far-Rightwingers

> Gyms/trials/the league members, etc. (whatever you feel like
Gyms + League, probably other things based on stuff you find in the capital (ex. national pokemon-based organizations) and surrounding cities (make Atlantic City like a Battle Frontier area)

> The general theme
Politics I guess

- Fire-type donkey
- Water-type elephant
- Grass-type porcupine
>>
>>28876047
Really love this region shape. Good ideas too

>>28875472
>Team Triad, made up of veterans and remnants of Team Rockets, Team Magma, and Team Plasma
Uh, explanation?

>>28875515
Imagine you took time to make this boring joke
>>
>>28872664
That's a lot of region to cover. Still sounds cool.

>>28873073
>Australia region
>Australia forms just boost the fuck out of a Pokemon's attack and special attack
>Also everything can and will naturally learn at least one poison move.

Seriously though, sounds kind of cool.

>>28875608
Also sounds cool, but too much Fallout makes me think the game should start with the player getting beaten up and robbed by a dude working for the evil team.

>>28875932
You had me at pirates.
>>
>>28872350
>mall-pokemon-go-poke-gym
Is this the Hawthorn Mall in Vernon Hills? I swear I walked by this in person a few months ago.
>>
>>28876121
Well, I wanted members of teams motivated generally be selfishness as more idealistic teams might clash. I also wanted remnants of previous teams to go with the whole "living in the past" sort of thing, plus to let players possibly see some returning faces. Finally I thought the name "Triad" would be cool for a Pokemon villain team and wanted it to have meaning, thus, made up of members from three previous threats.
>>
>>28876126
>team triad

Basically he has autism
>>
>>28875668
>Name
Norcester
>Place
New England
>Villains
Mobsters? Idk.
>Theme
Coldish region with very erratic weather, and many weather based Pokemon. Very urbanized in the south, and very rural in the north, with lots of mountains to the west and loads of tiny islands and sea routes to the east. Kinda like a colder version of Hoenn.
>Most of the Pokemon are weather based, so lots of things with Swift Swim, Sand Rush, etc. Weather teams are to be strongly encouraged here.
>>
Vermunce Region, based on New England
Four small local "gangs": Team Crust (punks), Pagliacci Crew (juggalos), Mewtree (hippie cult), and the Volunteer Police Force. There's also a team of witches you can fight beside but don't battle.
The first four gyms would be Normal, Poison, Psychic then Ghost, but the four following gyms will have Pokemon fitting a theme or aesthetic, not necessarily of the same type. The Elite Four will have teams consisting of serpents, elegant non-Fairies, colorful spikymons and upright dinomons respectively.
The theme is buried history, and decay. There are a lot of old houses and dilapitated buildings, and hidden ruins to the north. Dense forest runs between most towns and the map makes kind of a figure 8 around the two main cities, Seaclover and Jestervale. At least on three occasions you'll have the chance to choose between two directions on the map you can progress in.

Starters would probably be a Ghost/Fighting dog with rorschach spots for a face, a Dark Fairy pink chamelon with a knowing glare and a Psychic/Bug blue spider with a seeing eye orb held up by its hind legs and with those big jumping spider eyes but pale and blind.
There'd be exactly 7 legendaries: they'd be the primordial Pokemon from which all native mons of this region descend. The designs of the new mons share odd physical features amongst each other- signs of common heritage from one of the seven, which would be a wolf, a spider, a cnidarian, a dragon, a cutemon from space, a stag and a rotten witchy fungusmon. Descendents of those last two will mostly only appear on a postgame island and will be more disturbing in genernal. Stagmons were experimented on for their genetic elasticity, resulting in a bunch of horned abominations.
>>
>>28876170
If you wanted that then Rocket, Neo Plasma and Flare seem like a better trio.

>>28876126
Thanks. It'd be nice to have some lss noble pirates for a change. Probably even allow you to dive and travel through the sunken pirate town with all it's treasure too
>>
>>28876279
Huh, that does seem like a better makeup.

>dive and travel through the sunken pirate town with all it's treasure too
My dick!

>>28876234
>>28876267
>>28873292
Man, new England is a really popular setting, and there's some good ideas too for such a region.
>>
>>28872664
Fucking awesome idea.
I want a both a Sphinx and a Gryphon pokemon.
>>
>>28876047
I think I wouldn't be able to handle a region based on where I live. Half the NPCs would be old people
>>
File: Pacomot Region fake.png (151KB, 2424x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Pacomot Region fake.png
151KB, 2424x1066px
>>28876047

i tried my best to make locations, since its the only map there is
>>
>>28876368
Yep. They're the most overtly "we're just assholes" teams out there.

Too bad, we won't be getting a tropical islands region so soon after Hoenn and Alola. Even though the island sizes would probably make the region a bit bigger than Alola which isn't the biggest right now
>>
Just came to my head, weeb as fuck Japan theme and might be crossing into Yokai Watch territory but might be interesting

>Heion
>Traditional Japan - ricefields, countryside, old shrines, thick bamboo forests etc
>Team Gai - Foreigners trying to take over the region in order to force the reveal of and capture once of the region's legendary duo
>Japanese castles replace gyms - each one has an emperor-like character that's the master of the type. Inside of the castles range from things such as challenges, mazes and puzzles
>Beginning calm, it goes off into a sort of Mother 3 deal where you find the team have been destroying land to take over until they become a proper threat and you have to deal with them
>Box legends are based on the Japanese gods of wisdom and wealth - evil team is trying to capture either one
>Starters are: Kappa (water - winds up water-ground) Itsumade (fire - winds up fire-flying), Bakeneko (grass - not sure what it turns into but it has a shap-shifting ability)
>>
>>28876586
Looks fucking GOAT, but you should remember how the other regions are

The region with the most towns is Unova, with 20. 22 if you count Route 4 and Village Bridge. And it took two games to fill that out.

Every other region floats between 12 towns (Johto/Alola) and 17 (Sinnoh) except Kanto's low 12 and the Sevii's doesnt-really-count 7.

Its not that your region CANT have 22 towns to start with, but its a little high is all I'm saying
>>
>>28876626
*Kanto's low 10
>>
Had an idea of a dual region a while back, one being a completely submerged region, the other being a sky region
Same map setup, just different depending on what version you'd go with, I guess. They have diverse biodomes that contain different species. Ruins of the underwater region are accessed by diving outside the regions main dome, and for the sky region, it'd be either floating islands or cave ruins on the bottom side of main landmass

>The Name
Aquaona & Aerona
(real?) Atlantis
>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Salva (for salvation)
Wants to bring civilization back to the surface of Earth which was thought to be uninhabitable due to an ancient calamity. Their goal is somewhat good, but use forceful tactics.
>Gyms/trials/the league members,
The Gym Leaders and League members want to keep the people away from the surface. The players goal is to convince them to reconsider.
>BoxLegendary Pokemon
Each one are artificial beings at the core mechanism that sustains life for the regions.
>>
>???
>American South and West
>No evil team.
>10 Gyms and an E4
>Exploration and finding things on your own. No evil team, but there are some rivals you run into. The game is lengthened through longer routes and more rival battles. A comfy game
>Grass bear, Fire armadillo, Water heron
>>
>>28876690
Oh, and Post-Game is to travel through the wilds of the Earth surface once the player defeats the E4. Where there are wild humans thought to be extinct. Them being super powerful Pokemon trainers. Player has to try and unite the Civilians and the Wilds.
>>
>>28872350
>Synfonia
>Italy, but only loosely
>Team Aubade and Team Serenade
>Gyms: Misc, Norm, Fire, Elec, Fight, Psy, Ice, Dark; E4: Steel, Bug, Poison, Fairy
>Musical terminology
>Grass/Electric Kirin Topiary, Fire/Poison Vampire Smokecloud, Water/Psychic Squid Bodhisattva
>>
>>28875806
As a SanFranciscan this makes me laugh.
>>
>>28876626
Considering no Pokémon game yet has scaled past the 50s-60s by the time you reach the Elite 4, I'm pretty sure he's safe with that size.
>>
>The Name
Mesa
Egypt
>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Plunder. Based on the Sea Peoples. They're in a constant war with the current state and are about to make a big move.
I want something like Alola
>The general theme
See above team plot, but I'd like to see a plot where the main character knows about the war that's been raging for 100 years. You get involved by trying to find a lead on what Plunder's big move will be, and it will have something to do with the big river that the country depends on.
Definitely a Sphinx legendary, an ibis, a scarab, a Siglyph mega, an Unown clone based on hieroglyphs that learn only the physical version of hidden power. There could be a Steel/Fire Ra counterpart to Lucario.
>>
File: Grass Fire Jack o Lantern 01.png (341KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Grass Fire Jack o Lantern 01.png
341KB, 850x1100px
>The Name
Barzalor
The horror version of Transylvania
>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Void
Gyms, but the gym leaders are also like mayors of their towns/villages/cities
>The general theme
Darkness is overtaking the region. The center of the region is a huge forest surrounding a tall mountain. The top of the mountain is home to an ancient castle that's said to house evil pokemon that want to rid the region of humans and good pokemon. The evil pokemon in the castle used to be held at by a Rayquaza-esque benevolent pokemon and 2 600 BST legends. But now those pokemon are MIA and the evil pokemon(4 "horseman" and 2 trios of monsters) are loose and using their powers to turn pokemon evil and make them attack humans. Team Void are pro-pokemon extremists who think humans have ruined the world for pokemon. They're allied with the "horseman." You must organize the gym leaders to form a resistance force, traverse the treacherous forest, and scale the dangerous mountain to get to the castle and stop the threat.
Lots of monsters, cryptids, D&D creatures, and rare/endangered animals. Here's a Grass/Fire Spring-Heeled Jack-o-lantern line that I designed and an awesome artist in the draw threads made real.
>>
>>28872350
>The Name
fuck this is always the hardest part
Middle East
>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Shell, group of military disserters
pretty basic 8 gyms/elite four/champ
>The general theme
how the military works in the pokemon world
fire/fairy nurse rabbit, water/flying pilot seagull, grass/steel tank guila monster
>>
>>28876586
>Getty Town
>Charm City
>Sachepeake Town
Love it. The only thing I find funny is

>Mt. Quartz
>implying Delaware is even 10 feet above sea level at any point

I get it, you gotta make the terrain more varied but I can't think of a flatter place to put a mountain.
>>
>>28872350
>Calofina
I can't name things for shit.
>Based on California
Given how diverse it is, it makes sense.
>Team Wallop
Pretty much a gang like Team Skull, but black. They steal Pokemon and cause riots.
>Gyms
Vary between being very modern and filled with casual pokemon trainers, to old, beat-up looking gyms without many fancy gimmicks with hardcore trainers.

League members are all pretty much like celebrities, often featured in films and such. The pre-Victory Road city would be based on Hollywood. They don't really give a shit about pokemon training, and pretty much have all their pokemon given to them rather than training them themselves.
>General theme
Big, fancy, modern cities full of casual trainers VS rough little cities full of people who train their pokemon with all their heart. Probably something about the popularity of cute pokemon VS how disliked "ugly" pokemon are.
>Starters
Fire-type cub, evolves into a huge black bear. It's very cautious of its flames to prevent burning down the forests it lives in.
Grass-type Oppossum, evolves into a huge beastly one with huge teeth, Grass/Dark type. It makes its home in dumpsters. Maybe some sort of hidden ability that makes it seem like it feints when it reaches low enough health, despite not actually dying to let you switch out for free.
Water-type whale, starts out pretty small but ends up being about 3/4ths the size of Wailord. Becomes Water/Ground as a beached whale.
>>
>The Name
Zealando

New Zealand

>Local Villain Team(s)
NZ is a pretty green place so maybe some sort of team who wants to utilise the isolated location, untapped resource etc? i dont know.

each gym has only one leader, that requires a sidequest to challenge. Probably bringing them something from another area.

>The general theme
focus on the aspect of travelling a distant place by yourself, with nothing but what you have on you.lots of hitch-hiking, boating, biking etc

obviously based on New zealand wildlife. Theres lots of cool extinct nativa animals that would make great pokemon. I'd love a Tuatara(lizard), kakapo(bird) and moa(image attached) for starters.
>>
File: 1473097739193.jpg (97KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
1473097739193.jpg
97KB, 980x653px
>>28872350
>The Name
Tahuan region.

Based on Tahuantinsuyo - Western South America: Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina. Mountainous, more or less like Sinnoh, without the snow.

>Local Villain Team(s)
A conglomerate of local teams based on FARC, Sendero Luminoso and FPMR, formerly opposed but now united because their goals are similar.

They're pretty similar to Team Flare in its endgame, but with much less aesthetics. They seek to destroy everything related to the Pokemon league, because they think they're creating an unfair system where the ones with the most powerful Pokemon rule over the rest. They worship a Che Guevara/Karen style of figure.

Most common Pokemon are Scyther (sickle), Corphish and Kingler (crabhammer)

Gym leaders as usual. Using their influence, they also hold de-facto politic power for their respective cities.
The way you receive your starters and Pokedex are different to the traditional.

>The general theme
How politics change with the times. How a certain political stance may be needed today but despised tomorrow. In the game you must decide which path to take in a Shin Megami Tensei fashion: Status quo, Revolution, Neither or Civil War. Decisions for each will vary depending on certain conversations with key characters. You might decide to ignore both league and villains completely and go for your Pokedex; support any of both faction, and even backstabbing them if you're in the middle of something with the other.

- Grass starter is based on the floripondio or the coca leaf. Its final form is Grass/Psychic
- Fire starter is based on the alpaca. Its final form is Fire/Rock
- I don't have any ideas for the water starter.

Local bird is a condor. Its final form is Flying/Ice.
Cover legendaries are Inti and Pachamama. Fire and Ground types respectively.
>>
>>28876126
>Also everything can and will naturally learn at least one poison move.

>implying basically every pokemon can't already learn toxic

We've been Australia all along, face it
>>
>>28872350
Xing
East China
Team Blitz (to find a Legendary Chinese Arcanine and use its powers)
Gyms: Bug, Fire, Ground, Ice, Psychic, Grass, Electric, Steel
League: Ghost, Rock, Normal, Fighting
Champion: Variant
Myths and legends of ancient dynasties
Starters: Grass/Water Hippo, Water/Fire Spider, Fire/Grass Snake
>>
>>28872350
>The Name
Siyabir.
>>Based On what real place
All of Russia, as well as parts of the Ukraine and Siberia, Alaska, and even references to the Sakhalin islands. Possible Sinnoh post-game?
>>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Adamant. A team that looks to bring Pokemon back into the front lines of war efforts, and particularly employ certain Pokemon as weapons of mass destruction. Has no particular plan as far as exterminating every group for x reason, they are just interested in the proliferation of powerful Pokemon for the sake of defense, possibly in the midst of mounting tension with Unova. May ultimately culminate with an attempt at attack. They primarily use ice and steel types.
>>Gyms/trials/the league members, etc. (whatever you feel like)
Due to their proximity with Sinnoh they are very much using the same gym and elite four system. Not much to say here.
>>The general theme
Ice and cold are major themes of course, but there also exists a focus on things like nuclear weaponry, and references a lot of things that occurred during the time of the Soviets. It's pretty much unavoidable.
>>Ideas you might have for starters or other pokemon in the region
Starter wise, all I have is a water type desman that evolves into a water dwelling star nosed mole whose nose tentacles function as, well, tentacles. There's also a dark type rodent that looks as if it is wearing a balaclava, and a fighting/fire bear that is basically as Russian as one can get. Legendaries based on the northern lights and Baba Yaga for sure. Some Pokemon based on Inuit legends.
>>
File: anime girls in israel.jpg (136KB, 850x488px) Image search: [Google]
anime girls in israel.jpg
136KB, 850x488px
>>28872350
>The Name
Knaan
Middle east

>Local Villain Team(s)
two groups, one militant renegades the other corrupt tycoons and their lackeys

gyms- by order- water, ground, grass, steel, fire, ghost, psychic, fairy
leaguh memebers would be based not by type but represent 4 forces that are in power. 2 members of the evil team, one from a local military (that is at the begining of the game controlled by the tycoons) another from a green-peace like group that is being decieved by the militants. champ will be the rival, last champ is the prof.

>The general theme
wastelend, desert, industry. but not in a grimdark way.

starters - fire/steel- bike pokemon. water/fight- commando camel. grass/fairy - wildcat. don't worry it can work.
explosive pokemons.weaponery pokemons. waifumon with hijab. manticores. variaty of angels and demons.
>>
>>28872510
>No fairy pokemon allowed in zima
>>
>The Name
Scarda
Madagascar
>Local Villain Team(s)
Not sure on the name, but theyd be cutting down the forests to build factories and farms to modernise the region, but destroying the habitats of pokemon and the culture of the people in the process. They would mainly use steel types.
A couple gyms, but mostly trials. There is no promise of a league, but deep in the forest theres a secret tribe who idolise strong trainers, and you can fight their elite trainers in order to challenge their champion.
>The general theme
Community, culture and exploitation are the main themes
A lemur pokemon that has many evolutions like eevee, dependant on where in the region it evolves. It evolve into an aye-aye if at night in the heart of the jungle. Not sure about starters yet.
>>
>>28872350
>Name
Cascadia

>Based on what.real place
Puget sound(british colombia/washington state)

>Local villian(s) teams
Ecoterrorists
They will stop at nothing to gain access to all pokemon in the region and place them in their "perfect environment" program, a dome in which has perfect conditions for all pokemon, except for the feeling of free-will.

>Gyms/trials/the league members,etc.
The gym theme would be pokemon with new typings that have not been usef before( poison/fairy,fire/water,etc.)

>General theme
Native mythology and modern human culture's affects on pokemon.Also meant to be a "comfy cold region", as some call them.

It is also sort of the "international" region,with canadian, american, british,tropical,scandinavian,and indian themed locations.It would be an easy region for anybody to live in.The legendaries are a wendigo, amarok,a large wolf like mythical creature, and mishipeshi, a demon cat of the ocean in native mythology.

>Ideas for the starters

A grass type mountain lion/cougar
A water type marmot
And a fire type shiba inu which evolves into a quadrupled inugami
>>
>>28875472
Why do so many people forget the british Isles is apart of those small islands north of kalos mainland on the map?
>>
>>28878068
Because it isnt. They represent Guernesey and Jersey.
>>
>>28873073
>multicultural theming

F u c k o f f

Champion based on Chopper Read. Call him Slicer or something.

Overthrew previous Champion based on Queen Elizabeth. Helps you fight Team Empire despite being rough round the edges. Has ties with Team Rocket but helped destablize them previously in Goday.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-10-02-06-17-01-1.png (500KB, 1067x664px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-10-02-06-17-01-1.png
500KB, 1067x664px
>>28878327
>>
>>28876755
I like this
>>
File: sea.png (33KB, 765x889px) Image search: [Google]
sea.png
33KB, 765x889px
>The Name
Kherson

Southeast Asia

>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Twilight

>Gyms/trials/the league members, etc.
Double types gyms battle introduced, gym leaders now can be specialized two types pokemon to against player

>The general theme
Tropical, Cultural, Mystical

Water type elephant
Grass type horse
Fire type cow
>>
>>28878648
Nice map
>Starters
>All ungulates
>>
File: 1473400870716.jpg (535KB, 1920x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1473400870716.jpg
535KB, 1920x1614px
>The Name
Isla

Galápagos and Bolivia

>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Darwin (genetic engineering) vs Team Lamarck(environmental engineering) want to bring out the best potential out in Pokemon.

None.

>The general theme
You are a researcher who one day stumbles across a murder and saves either a member of Team Darwin/Lamarck from an unknown attacker who returns the favour by trying to attack you resulting in you losing your memory and waking up in a hospital being attended by 4 people who want to arrest you for the murder and 1 person who believes you are innocent who assists your escape.

After collecting your notes, notice that several children had been suffering hallucinations about a specific Pokemon in the region which has apparently awoken and you investigate and accidentally awaken it. Turns out that you were the leader of Team Darwin/Lamarck and now have to either persuade everyone that you aren't or evade capture and now there is a very dangerous Pokemon on the loose to worry about. You end up holing up in the Pokemon Professor's office.

You end up reuniting with your team: the Pokemon Professor turns you in to the local authorities believing you to be a blithering mad person and you get to watch everyone you loved die horribly.
You end up rejecting your team: It turns out you were following your own plans all along and had deliberately caused your memory to be wiped out to achieve the desired end and experimented on your team and the raging Pokemon was calmed but not by you resulting in both your original intentions and your amnesiac intentions to be pointless.

True good: You survive the apocalypse by capturing the Pokemon and found a new world with people who aren't exactly human.
True bad: You capture the Pokemon, survive the apocalypse and discover a neighbouring region a lot like yours.

Eevee.
>>
>>28872664
Sounds like it would have more sea than Hoenn. Also would likely be fucking massive.

I like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Region name: Vigon
Real country it's based on: The Philippines
General theme: Tropics/Philippine mythology
Villain teams: Blue Island - Azul Tribe
Red Islands - Pule Tribe
Yellow Island - Dilan Tribe
(Set in medieval Philippines, three tribes from three different islands are set to conquer all Vigon Islands to summon the White Beast that is said to give power to whoever conquers the whole region.)
Gyms: traditional experienced Vigon trainers
Elite Four: Based on local island masters, or what we call here "Datus".
Champion: Whichever tribe leader summons the White Beast (depending on which version you're playing)
Starters: The three native animals that are common in the Philippines: Flemur, a fire lemur, Lootbat, a fruit bat and Caltor, a water tamaraw. Other pokemon would be a tarsier, Philippine eagle and mouse deer.
>>
>Name
Niha (from Ni Hao)
>Place
China (maybe cut it down a little to some specific parts of China since it's a big-ass country).
>Gyms/Trials
Gym leaders that makes you do a fetch quest or something before they battle you in order for you to learn about the region and it's ecosystem.
>Villains
A team who wants to use the power of the legendary pokemon to revive a great historical figure and have him lead the people of the region into an era of peace.
>General Theme
The contrast between the past and the furture and nature and civilisation. Basicly what BW tried to do with Black City and White Forest but to a much greater extent. The region is split in half between old style traditional towns and huge modern cities. The traditional people who are close to nature often fight with the people who prefer modern society. A lot of people in the region are worried about what will happen in the future and looks back into the past were the people lived in peace thanks to the leadership of a great coloniser (based on Marco Polo) and his clan. The evil team wants to revive this coloniser in order to have a competent leader to unite the people of the region. When they realise it won't be possible the leader of the team will try to use the power of the legendary to rule the region with force. Depending on what version of the game you choose, the evil team will sympathise with either the traditional people or the modern people.
A komodo dragon, dolphin, yak, porcupine, raccoon dog, the fire/grass chili pepper we've all been waiting for, a tea cup who evolves into a porcelain plate who evolves into a ming vase. All the legendaries will be based on the 12 zodiac animals (dragon, snake, rabbit, rat, ox, horse, tiger, pig, dog, rooster, goat and monkey) with the dragon and the rooster (based on Fenghuang) being the box legendaries.
>>
>>28878704
>Isla
>Literally just "Island" in spanish
>>
File: 1465038238295.jpg (48KB, 620x491px) Image search: [Google]
1465038238295.jpg
48KB, 620x491px
>>28878870
I am fucking lazy.
>>
>Skan Region
>Skandinavia/Balticum
>Team Legion based on the romans trying to take over Skan region
>Gym leaders based on norse gods:
Bragi: Fairy /Harp Badge
Saule: Fire /Corona Badge
Baldr: Psycho /Halo Badge
Tyr: Flying /Cloud Badge
Vidar: Grass /Leaf Badge
Heimdall: Steel /Sword Badge
Nördr: Water /Storm Badge
Skadi: Ice /Peak Badge
>Elite 4 are major gods:
Thor: Electric
Odin: Darkness
Vidar: Fighting
Fjorgynn: Ground
>Champ is Loki having pokémon based on his children (Fenrir, Jörmungand, Hel) and some cool champ stuff
>Prof. Ebony
>Legendaries are based on mythological creatures
Ratatöskr, Nidhögg, Yggdrasil main trio
Fenrir
Jörmungand
Grendel
Audhumla
>After Story is Great Britain + Iceland
>Beautiful Landscape, Ruins but still very advanced technology
>normal pokémon don't have a real theme (yet)
>>
>>28876755
>Normal Gym early
>Ice Gym late
Nah

>>28876815
This is great love the plot

>>28877242
I like this but
>all of Russia, plus a few other places
So this will be acaked down right?
>>
>>28879156
*scaled down
>>
>>28873073
Starters should be a grass possum, fire tasmanian devil or thorny devil, and platypus. Regional bird is a magpie, rainbow snake is a legendary
>>
Ibania
Based on the Iberian penninsula, aka Spain, Andorra and Portugal, with Gibraltar and a bit of northern Morocco for post-game areas.
Team Freedom, who wants to tear down the gym system and dissolve the Pokémon League by force, is the forefront antagonistic team. There is also, however, the PBAC Group, Personal Basic Access Computers, which runs the region's PC and box system, but is actually a puppet company for a secret society-like group. This group freely accesses Trainers' PC boxes to acquire Pokémon which they use to fight Freedom, but later keep for themselves if they're strong and/or rare. The two teams clash at numerous occasions, and both must be defeated to progress the plot.
Traditional gym system. Dark, Normal, Electric, Ice, Grass, Ground, Fairy, Ghost.
Starters: Grass-Grass/Rock Lynx, Water-Water/Psychic Lobster, Fire-Fire/Fairy Chameleon. Main legendaries are a Steel/Ground warhorse, a Rock/Water giant and a Dark/Fairy sultan-looking creature based on legends of ancient sealed magical moors that exist throughout the peninsula.
>>
File: region.png (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
region.png
24KB, 800x800px
I once had an idea for a region but it wouldn't really work for a pokemon game.
>>
>>28881879
Its a pretty cool shape
>>
>>28879156
>This is great love the plot
Thanks.
>>
>>28881879
It's vaguely based off of eastern europe.
I thought it should consist of mostly small (mountain and forest) villages and have parts where there are no routes and can be explored freely with some puzzles.
Also, shrines and chuches.
>>
File: Amanara.jpg (3MB, 5000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Amanara.jpg
3MB, 5000x3600px
>>28872350
>The Name
Amanara

Entire South America! (because none of the countries are relevant enough by themselves)

>Local Villain Team(s)
A different group with different activities and ideologies in each part of the region actually having their strings pulled by a single group that is not visible until late game as you put the pieces together

>The general theme
Different regions have different climates, you start in the rain forest in the flooded season, with dense forest and water blocking your advance, latter it changes to the "dry" season (not dry, just less flooded) allowing you to reach more places and finally once you get surf you can move more freely. Other areas have drastically different climates from a dry thorn bush Savannah to rocky mountain to snowy mountain to a big city metropolis

I will continue latter because I have to go now.
>>
File: haedoddi region.png (53KB, 1300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
haedoddi region.png
53KB, 1300x1100px
>Name
Haedodd-i (Sunrise in Korean, based on Korea's nickname "the land of the morning calm")

>Location
Gyeonggi Province of South Korea (but like Unova more like a condensed version of all South Korea)

>Story and Villains
-Team Sage, a team that wants to go back to a more traditional lifestyle, no technology, living with pokemon etc. Like Aqua but more generalized.
-The Steelheart Corporation, basically an Aether style shady "Good" organization. Fights against Team Sage and wants to completely modernize Haedoddi.
-Haedodd-i was once together as one region with the Ilmol region(North Korea) The two regions separated after the Great Pokemon War. One of your rivals is an escaped refugee from Ilmol.

>Gyms, Locations etc.
A lakeside city in the mountains, a tourist beach resort with a ferry out to islands, a military camp by the border with a fighting type gym, a town that is eternally dark (dark type gym)
A cold Snowpoint-esque city. A traditional walled fortress city. Postgame on Jeju Island, with Alolan style trials.

>Theme
Storywise like Unova, the contrast between the new and the old. Geography and general feel wise is similar to Sinnoh, cold, mountainous, comfy.

>Pokemon
Early route bird is a Korean Magpie, water starter is a water/flying crane, regional pokemon are mainly from Sinnoh and Unova
>>
>>28879479
Hours later I realized I forgot the general theme.

Would be mostly rural-ish areas, hills and mountains to the north. None of the towns look too modern. The Andorra expy town, due to their special relation with France, would have some elements from Kalos. The general "Portugal" area would be mostly coastal since that's where most of their society is concentrated. The Morocco post-game zone is slightly arid.
>>
>The Name
Ijunn, based on okinawan religion Ijun.
Ryukyu Islands. Including Evergrande, Sootopolis, Mossdeep and the Battle Frontier. It is a "new" region with (extended) places we already know and some new for a game with post-game in Hoenn.
>Local Villain Team(s)
New Team E. "E" stands for Emerald.
Something like the Alola and Orange Islands stuff, but giving you a pass to challege the Elite Four. New Elite Four is in an island based on Kudaka Island. New Evergrande City is more like Okinawa.
>The general theme
Space, beaches, ancient stuff, folk magic.
Psychic/Grass Yuta Treecko, Dark/Fire Pechin Torchic, Fighting/Water Karate Mudkip. Dex has more variety than Hoenn, but no new mons aside regional variants.
>>
>>28889430
Oh, wait. Some evos and new mega for old pokémon would be good too.
>>
>>28876586
made a similar concept a couple months back
>>
File: 1470863731624.png (226KB, 517x646px) Image search: [Google]
1470863731624.png
226KB, 517x646px
>>28872350

>The Name
Orwedia
Minnesota & Canada, with splashes of Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Switzerland, Russia, Germany, etc.
>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Mech, a sinister corporation, they want to use a Dark/Fairy legendary's trickster powers (idea is that status moves are 50 base power special attacks based on type, with either a fairy/dark Tail Glow signature move) to rule the world

Team Somethingorother, a bunch of rich kids (hipsters) tricked by some crazy nerd to steal pokemon to summon an Poison/Steel (idea is crazy bulky and fast attacker) to recreate the world in their artistic vision (ie, destroy the world).
Ice, Bug, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Poison, Fighting, Rock for gyms
>The general theme
Seasons and weather, maybe change
see local villain teams,
third mascot legendary, Ice/Fire king of seasons, insane coverage mixed attacker
"Wilderness trio", a Grass/Rock Bigfoot, Ice/Psychic Yeti, and Ground/Fighting Yowie
A fuckload of megas and crossgen evos.
Rock/Fighting Neanderthal fossil, and Rock/Poison Frog, based on the five-legged frogs and beelzebufos.

how'd i do?
>>
>>28872350
>>The Name
Nozira Region

>>Based On what real place
Arizona

>>Local Villain Team(s)
Corrupted Police + Low/High-Temp Lovers(Team Control)

>>Gyms/trials/the league members, etc. (whatever you feel like)
Landmark Leaders(Catch 1 of each species of the Pokemon in Area to face off against these.)
(Hoover Dam)- Water
(Camelback Mountain)- Ground
(Angel Trail)- Normal
(Meteor Crater)- Dark
(Science Center) Psychic
(Yuma Prison) - Ghost
(Phoenix Zoo)-Fire

Grand 3(after defeating Landmark Leaders, Will ask you to complete when they have been defeated)
Anorzira Sage (after defeating Grand 3 and completing quest. Team varies)

>>The general theme
Control Theme
Mass influx of the actions of authority divided the society into many different areas.They were forced to create their own law.Landmark Leaders are in charge of certain areas but they are guided by the Grand 3.
After defeating the Grand 3 each action on any quests may affect the physical Change of the Region and NPCs

>>Ideas you might have for starters or other pokemon in the region
Jackrabbit, Fighting(Evolves into Fighting/Fairy Jackalope)
Dragonfly, Flying/Bug(Evolves into a Flying/Dragon Meganeura hybrid)
Tergite, Rock(Evolves into a Rock/Poison Scorpion)

>>Main Legends
Absolute Zero Pokemon(Ice/Psychic)
Infinite Heat Pokemon(Fire/Poison)
Neutral
Pokemon (Normal)
>>
>>28872350
>Azdico Region
>Sonora Desert/Mexico
>Team Compass
>2 sets of 8 gyms (like BW2)
>Desert and Humans v Nature, legendaries are based on Five Cardinal Beasts from Chinese mythology, introduces Light and Sound to help balance type chart (specifically Ice and Bug)
>I have all 151 Pokémon already laid out, starters are Stegosaurus (Grass/Steel), Viper (Fire/Poison), and Dolphin (Water/Sound)
>>
>>28878780
I love everything but the starters
>>
File: aQDVUBT.jpg (436KB, 4190x3412px) Image search: [Google]
aQDVUBT.jpg
436KB, 4190x3412px
>>28876815
Adding the starters:
Fire/Fairy rabbit
Water/Fighting sort-of Sphinx
Grass/Rock Gorilla
>>
File: 102742-450-giant-otter.jpg (50KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
102742-450-giant-otter.jpg
50KB, 450x300px
>>28885799
Gyms in some big cities, one gym in the Jungle (Amazon expy) and one gym in the ruins of an ancient civilization (Inca expy)

I would like a river otter starter since those guys can be cute but also brutal. They would have a more elongated body than other otter pokemons.

We just had a grass bird but I thing a parrot made out of leaves would be cool.

I'm also thinking on a fire snake but I'm not sure if it will be a starter or a legendary.

Maybe a fire/bug pokemon based on the bombardier beetle?

Killer bee pokemon? Start with 6 individuals like Exeggcute and evolves into a swarm?

Also sloth pokemon, doesn't do much, have an attack that takes two turns to complete and cause negligible or null damage, a joke pokemon like Magikarp but it evolves into a giant sloth that is powerful and tanky like snorlax.
>>
File: DSC_0155.jpg (389KB, 1147x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0155.jpg
389KB, 1147x1125px
>>28891093
oh, and a maned wolf pokemon, because the real animal already looks weird by itself looking like a fox with long legs. maybe a fast fire pokemon?
>>
>>28891210
Manectric already exists.
>>
-Cordo Region
-Based on US mountains (Colorado), very snowy, plains plateus and mountains with large lakes for water pokemon and a desert.
-Team Ganji, Minor villains, Rastafarians and shady looking guys similar to team skull, a front for the real villains Team Freeze who have a secret base in the mountains, based on Californians
-Starters:
Grass - Based on a Pine Beatle, Grass/Bug final evo involves being integrated with a Pine tree
Fire: Fire/Flying looks like a Native American Totem, each evo adds another layer (doesn't look like xatu, more firey)
Water: Water/Fighting A bear made of water (like a violent river) with salmon in its claws
>>
>>28891477
Since when is Manectric a maned wolf? It has stubby legs and starts off as a wiener dog.
>>
>>28878862
Would play
>>28879104
Nice Themes
>>28885799
>>28891093
Interesting Ideas and Starters desu
>>28890621
A bit much going on but like the feel of League and actions changing the region
>>
File: ariad pixel.png (97KB, 1056x523px) Image search: [Google]
ariad pixel.png
97KB, 1056x523px
OH BOY

This is something I have left collecting dust for quite a while.

>Name
Ariad

>Based on what real place
Southwest US

>Local villain team(s)
I don't have a name for them yet, but they're basically Team Cipher on steroids (they've mastered Shadow Pokemon creation and eventually mass corrupt pokemon to the point they change appearance like Shadow Lugia).

>Gyms/trials/league memebers
Standard gyms set on the cities based on the most well-known IRL cities (LA, Phoenix, etc.). The towns have a little league of their own as well.

>The general theme
Traveling a massive region
Enjoying what each corner of the region has to offer
Hope vs. Despair (I'm not even a fan of Dangan Rompa, though)

>Ideas for the starters or other pokemon in the region
Grass is a rabbit, Fire is a rattlesnake and Water is based on a fish fossil

Most pokemon are based on animals and plants you'd find in IRL Southwest US
>>
>>28891477
Sincerely that doesn't look like a maned wolf at all. Maned wolf is like a big slim fox with long legs, that is just a wolf with electric theme.
>>
File: YFTQbYu.jpg (150KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
YFTQbYu.jpg
150KB, 640x428px
>>28891093
Giant otters are basically bigger and aquatic honey badgers.
>>
>>28877572
underrated
>>
File: article.jpg (1MB, 1544x1024px) Image search: [Google]
article.jpg
1MB, 1544x1024px
>>28891093
>>28885799
>>28891210
And there is this plant that doubles as eldritch abomination. I bet it could be a cool pokemon.
>>
>>28877141

>The Name
Noozeelin

New Zealand

>Local Villain Team(s)
Anti-bestiality activists

>Gyms/trials/the league members, etc.

Sheep farmers

>The general theme

Finding the best Pokemon, training it o be super strong, then breeding with it to make them even better.

Just sheep. Nothing but different coloured sheep with numerous minor detail changes. You can fuck them all.
>>
>>28891991
Mareep? Are whimsicott sheep pokemon too?
>>
>>28891991
>>
>>28892064
There'll be all kinds of new sheep pokemon, don't you worry.
>>
File: Bellwether.png (220KB, 936x690px) Image search: [Google]
Bellwether.png
220KB, 936x690px
>>28892131
I can't wait for all those cute and sexy sheeps!
>>
File: a7a (1).jpg (171KB, 1387x994px) Image search: [Google]
a7a (1).jpg
171KB, 1387x994px
>>28892239
>>
File: maxie.png (62KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
maxie.png
62KB, 500x289px
>>28878648
7.8/10
Too much water
>>
File: idk.jpg (95KB, 756x452px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
95KB, 756x452px
remember i made this some time ago, cant find the rest of my ideas and stuff for this tho
>>
File: cartina-italia-fisica-piccola.jpg (83KB, 450x516px) Image search: [Google]
cartina-italia-fisica-piccola.jpg
83KB, 450x516px
>The Name
Trea
Italy
>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Rocket with Giovanni as boss (finally hes name makes sense)
Gyms: fire/rock/water/bug/grass/psychic/poison/normal
Elite 4: dark/ice/ghost/fighting
Champion: mix
>The general theme
Giovanni return to hes native country to make TR great again. To get money and power he steals famous artwork and ancient inventions made by a human many years ago (someone who rapresent Leonardo Da Vinci) and try to catch the 2 legendaries who control "creativity" and "logic"
Starters:
-fire/dark bear
-water/flying hawk
-grass/ghost gorilla (these are final evolutions)
Main legendaries:
-Fairy/water jellyfish who control creativity
-Steel/dark robotic lynx who control logic
>>
I'm slowly working on an idea I might want to make into a fakemon game, so I've given this some thought.

>The Name
YOHBA Region (loosely based on an anagram for bayou, pronounced a little different). Region has emphasis on local festivals and a general "laissez le bon temps rouler" attitude to life.

Louisiana (mostly cajun country)

>Local Villain Team(s)
Team Tragedy or Team Comedy based on which version you play. Villain team interrupts local festivities to terrorize the revelers into conforming to their outlook. Team Tragedy uses tear gas and Team Comedy laughing gas (common pokemon for both teams would be koffing/weezing). Tragedy wishes for people to take life more seriously, Comedy wants people to enjoy life more and keep partying.

A Voodoo queen ghost gym, snowy christmas-festival town having a chef fire gym to keep town warm, and a traveling riverboat casino water gym. Champion is integral to the story. Professor Bosco (from boscoyo=cypress stump) researches a "tower of babel" type myth.

>The general theme
Communication, specifically between man and pokemon, exploring a Tower of Babel-like backstory.

Starters are based on French picaresque heroic figures. Grass gains dark type, a Raccoon thief based on Arsene Lupin. Fire gains steel type, a pepper-eating Egret based on Musketeer. Water gains rock type, a White Alligator based on Jean Valjean, has prisoner theme.

Random pokemon: Dueling pistols (Paragun/Derrinjerk), fighting type? Southern Belle based on Magnolia, grass type. Cypress stump > Christmas Tree ice/grass type. A series of inanimate pokemon that I know everyone will hate, but it's basically a frozen drink pokemon: Sippeegulp > Drinkupp... Evolves based on whatever berry it's holding; Pina Colada = Ice/Grass (pinap), Margarita = Ice/Electric (sitrus) and so on.
>>
The Shadow Nation
Mu the lost continent with elements of the Bermuda triangle
The villains are Champs from other regions
Gyms aren't based off type but forms of evil or dark shit, like Assassination Gym, Devil worship gym, Otaku gym, a genuine dark gym etc. The elite 4 are called the 4 horseman
The theme is that they're a dark evil nation hellbent on taking over the other regions
The whole region is edgy as hell, everyone is trying to fuck you over even shopkeepers but they do it for a reason so that the champ can be tough enough to lead the armies to the other regions
The country is shrouded in mist and can't be seen or visited due to unorthodox currents in the area
The starters are all pseudo legendaries
Since it's a lost continent the Pokémon are wildly different, almost always tougher, also Dragon and ancient Pokémon are rampant, Charizard is part Dragon etc. The explanation being that Pokémon got weaker when man invented technology
The final boss after the elite is Ethan from gen 2 who was ambushed on his way out of Mt silver after being weakened by Red, they have him gagged and bound in the last room with his team to see if you can beat the greatest trainer in canon
>>
>>28872350
>Hoffnher
>Based on Germany
>Team Helm
>maybe made up of people who wants to remove the champion and change the state of the region
>8 gyms located in important places in German History (Dresden etc.).Pokemon League is located at a mountain based off Zugspitse
>Theme is all about preserving history while moving forward towards a better future.
>Starter is an dragon,ibex,dolphin
>Maybe visit Kalos after beating the game to collect 8 more gym badges?
>>
File: 1377202287836.jpg (287KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1377202287836.jpg
287KB, 1280x720px
man, with all the good ideas in this thread, really does feel like Pokemon could go on forever as a series.
>>
>the name
Reitnorf
>Based on Alaska
>Villain team
A team full of people trying to industrialize the wilds of the region for profits
>There would be gyms and an e4
The champion is secretly working with the villains
>General theme
It'd be full of beautiful wildlands, with industrial towns scattered through.....the big pipeline would be an important location ,maybe where the final villain showdown happens
>Starters
A grass/rock dall sheep
A fire/ground musk ox
A water salmon shark
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.