[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 13

File: 1432519836629.jpg (384KB, 850x387px) Image search: [Google]
1432519836629.jpg
384KB, 850x387px
What went wrong ?
>>
>>28848133
shitty remake of shitty games in a shitty gen
>>
(You)r taste.
>>
>>28848133
Staying too close the originals.

That's it

Any patch is godly though
>>
>>28848133
Nothing
>>
>>28848133
the fact that I don't know how to recharge my Pokéwalker
>>
>>28848141
This.

Gen 4 was shit overall.
>>
>>28848141
Happy opposite day
>>
File: 1474780174178.jpg (60KB, 614x525px) Image search: [Google]
1474780174178.jpg
60KB, 614x525px
>>28848133
People will respond seriously to this obvious bait thread which will reach 200+ comments
>>
Mediocre remake made for nostalgiafags who didn't really follow the Pokemon franchise. Basically, the GO of its time.
>>
File: lance.png (71KB, 770x636px) Image search: [Google]
lance.png
71KB, 770x636px
>>28848141
no real game design improvements
you just have to look at gym leader/e4 team
that's really shameful
>>
>>28848195
GameFreak rarely touches Gym Leader and E4 teams in every remake
>>
>>28848175
>you aren't a real fan unless you only buy mainline series games, no remakes (unless of course its gen 3), and have 40 glaceon figurines in various sexual poses on your shelf.
>>
>>28848195
What? Compare Pryce's team

Or Jasmine or Bugsy or Whitney or Clair
>>
>>28848216
And that's a problem.
>>
>>28848254
Yes, but not one unique to HGSS
>>
>>28848141
Only got the shitty gen right
>>
>>28848162
amen
>>
>>28848141
>>28848150
>>28848195
>>28848175
t. hoennshitters
You are a disgrace to this franchise, go worship that shitty game that is oras.
>>
>>28848520
Most Hoennfags are Emeraldfags, not even they like Hoenn in 3D
>>
>>28848520
All gen 4 did was introduce wifi and phys/special split. Everything else was bad and you should feel bad for defending it and championing it.

>shit remakes
>shit starters
>shit rival
>shit dex
>shit region
>shit speed
>shit music
>shit HMs everywhere
>only good mons are cross evos locked to post game
>highest ratio of shitmons
>shitton of fugly legendaries
>>
>>28848528
They are the oras variant.
Or they are just salty because they stopped deluding therself/rationalize and realised how shitty otas is and now they are jelly Johto's remakes are topnotch games while oras is the worst tittle in the franchise.
>>
>>28848133
Slow
Bad mon distribution
Ass-backwards level curve
Doesn't improve on the originals
>>
>>28848599
>magestic steel-plated ayylmao time dinosaur
>fugly

Bite your your tongue, ye of plebeian taste.
>>
>>28848133
Literally nothing
>>
>>28848599
>shit rival

Now good sir, Barry is arguably one of the best rivals in the whole series due to his competitive nature, not being shit, and actually being relevant for most of the story and learns from his loss

While having real motivation in the form of his Battle Tower Father
>>
>>28848133
nothing much. it's amazing. you got almost all 3 gens in these fucking games.

cool. I wanna have Kecleon though but I read I can only get it via Pokewalker.

at least I have Seviper and Relicanth now.
>>
>>28848647
>Doesn't improve on the originals

such a wrong statement.
the distribution isn't so bad either. I only don't think placing shitmons in the safari zone was a good idea if all you care about is rare ones.
>>
>>28848195
dude, you can battle E4 twice and they will have Hoennmons after the first time winning.

what's so bad about this?
>>
>>28848826
Barry is the only rival to ever get me on the ropes.
>>
>>28848216
>>28848254

like I said, they all change pokemons post-game.
you can call up the gym leaders for rematches and then get your ass handed to yourself by their Hoennmons.
>>
>>28848133
Gen 4 is a shit engine, way too slow.
They didn't change enough, the level jumps are still ridiculous and it's still hard to grind up to catch up.
One big one is small things from crystal were removed, like the small patch of grass infront of the Violet City entrance to the Ruins which had fire types/the nidos etc
>>
>>28848918
>fire types/the nidos

what fire types were these anyway?
nidorans are all over the place if you go to Goldenrod City and the route that goes to National Park. the patches you mean have based Ekans, Bellsprout, Mareep and Wooper. all great to have.
>>
>>28848133
Way too close to the originals to the point that the only real change is that they made Ho-oh and Lugia mandatory
Didn't fix the scaling or distribution in fact the scaling was worse because they raised the levels of the leaders but didn't touch anything else
Gimmicks everywhere, some getting in the way of things like the shiny leaf and the final trainer card upgrade
No alternative to Voltorb Flip so you're forced to play it for additional TMs and Porygon
Removed location based evos
Didn't add the little features from GSC like sleeping wild Pokemon at night
Kanto was still missing areas and areas like Mt. Moon weren't back in full.
Worst safari zone mechanics and they absolutely require a guide due to the requirements needed for new pokemon to show up. Also having to wait months or even a year for new Pokemon.
Copy and Paste of the worst frontier. A bit personal but eh, not many people were excited for or even liked the gen 4 frontier to begin with. The reveal on /v/ was hilarious.
Have to grind the Pokeathlon for evostones meaning having to grind apricorns for juice meaning having to run around aimlessly until the juice is done. Oh and the Evostones being day specific so you can't get them all at once unless you change the system clock
Still not adding trainers into victory road
The Pokewalker in its entirety from not being rechargeable to being useless as most pokemon exclusive to it you could get in game by the time you unlock the course for it. Also event courses.

And the worst thing, giving birth to a group of people who can never come to terms that the game was bad and defend it by deflecting to other generations. Seriously I've never seen a proper argument that doesn't have
>but X gen did this so it's fine if this gen is doing this!
Other generations don't matter, we're talking about the faults of this one in particular.
>>
>>28849092
>sleeping wild Pokemon at night

terrible idea. they didn't do this because you got a shitload of nocturnal pokemon to make up for that. so it's good the sleeping pokemon that show up during the day weren't included.
>>
>>28848599
PFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>28849092
The worst part of the games is that people don't agree with your opinions on it?
>>
>>28849177
You do realise that if HG/SS were a good game such a thing could be added without any trouble right?
In any case it was done so you could catch pokemon at different times of the day, without waiting for either morning or night.
>>
>>28849370
There's literally one single opinion there.
>>
>>28849092
>>>but X gen did this so it's fine if this gen is doing this!
>Other generations don't matter, we're talking about the faults of this one in particular.

I hate when people do this. I've seen people deflect criticism of gen 3 by saying "but the other games did it worse!!!!!"
>>
>>28849443
>the biggest problem is people not coming to terms with the fact that the games are bad
So the biggest problem is people not agreeing with your opinions on it? Even worse that you frame it as pretentious "they just don't want to admit it" shit
>>
>>28849470
Exactly. It doesn't matter if one gen is unforgivable horseshit and another is a gift from god. We're still talking about the faults of one and not a thing from the other.
>>
>>28849511
Do you even know what an opinion is?
Aside from the part where I pointed out that it was a personal point where are the legitimate opinions.
>>
>>28849240
I hear a little boy's laughter echoing down the hall...
>>
>>28849375
>You do realise that if HG/SS were a good game such a thing could be added without any trouble right?

trouble? it was simply a design choice to have a different set of mons to encounter at night and not the fucking same ones you see during the day. besides, HGSS had Gen 1-3 mons. that's a fuckton. GSC only had Gen 1-2 and therefore it would have made a bit more sense to have daymons that sleep to encounter. I think separating strictly with 3 Gens and encounter locations is just way more important so they don't lose track of what they add and what can be ignored.

>In any case it was done so you could catch pokemon at different times of the day, without waiting for either morning or night.

and where is the challenge and trial in that?
that's not great game design then.
>>
File: Barney_is_fucking_pissed.webm (527KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Barney_is_fucking_pissed.webm
527KB, 640x360px
>There are people on this board who believe ORAS is a better remake than HGSS
>>
>>28849541
Are you implying the game was objectively bad?

I mean, there's plenty of opinions in that post but I really don't get what you're trying to say
>>
>>28848161
but opposite day is february 31th
>>
>>28849092
This is the most nitpicky list I've ever seen. I'm impressed
>>
>>28849576
>Are you implying the game was objectively bad?
I'm trying to say that the game is objectively FLAWED. As of yet there's no objectively bad game.

>I mean, there's plenty of opinions in that post
Then you should be able to point them out and prove your point.
>>
>>28849092
I have a question, is the game being to close to the originals bad?

That's what FRLG and ORAS did

While only buffing gym leaders, yet this is a flaw for HGSS
>>
>>28849572
They are a minority thank god
>>
>>28848133
They took all of its excellent new mechanics and threw them in the trash next gen.

Gen 5 is a fucking disgrace.
>>
it was the remake of the worst gen
>>
>>28849798
>I have a question, is the game being to close to the originals bad?
Yes it is. Being close to the original means it retains the majority of the flaws in the original.

>That's what FRLG and ORAS did
They still changed the things up more than HG/SS did with both the sevii islands and changing the way things scaled up in ORAS. Not to mention adding in things that made the experience more smooth for the player like the Vs. Seeker and the Dexnav. HG/SS barely touched anything in that regard.
>>
>>28848150

The biggest problem with gen IV for me is how fucking SLOOOOOOW everything is. It feels like walking through a pool full of molasses
>>
>>28849798
>I have a question, is the game being to close to the originals bad?
A remake should strive to be MORE than the originals.
>>
>>28849712
My only point is that
>And the worst thing, giving birth to a group of people who can never come to terms that the game was bad and defend it by deflecting to other generations
Is a load of bullshit where your argument's conclusion was that people not agreeing with you is a legitimate problem.

But sure. Not that it will matter though as you'll go through every reply telling me why all of this doesnt count

>>28849092
The game needing to be largely different from the original is an opinion, and the game not being different enough from the originals is an opinion.

Saying they didnt fix the distribution is actually just literally wrong, as the areas east of CInawood had many pokemon added new pokemon and most of the previously Kanto only pokemon were in the Safari Zone now. The route also gives you a place to train with level 20 pokemon when there wasnt one before, and level 40 pokemon before fighting the E4 at the top of the waterfall, so " but didn't touch anything else" is also wrong

"""""worste"""" frontier is an opinion.

"meaning having to grind apricorns for juice meaning having to run around aimlessly until the juice is done." is wrong because you can catch pokemon that need no aprijuice to win, you dont need to be doing Master Rank Pokeathelon stuff to win a Leaf Stone

Victory Road needing trainers is an opinion. I like that it had none

Kanto not having everything from FRLG is true, but it needing to have everything is an opinion. I would have liked Kanto to have more, but I dont think we needed the exact region from FRLG at all.

The gimmicks being put as a negative is an opinion.

The thing is, I dont disagree with everything you say, but a large portion of the problems come from what you want in the game and nothing else.
>>
>>28849977
>The game needing to be largely different from the original is an opinion
It's not, of the three remakes it literally changed the least to the point where you could just play crystal for the same experience.

>Saying they didnt fix the distribution is actually just literally wrong
Again no.

>as the areas east of CInawood had many pokemon added new pokemon
The only area that added new Pokemon was safari zone and that was bogged down by the tedious nature of the safari zone. Everything else had the same old distribution that GSC had.

>The route also gives you a place to train with level 20 pokemon
So do the other areas leading up to the other areas leading up to the E4. What we needed were trainers and wild mons in the level 40s instead

>and level 40 pokemon before fighting the E4 at the top of the waterfall
You should probably check your facts before you respond because the highest level you can get between route 27 and the Pokemon league is 35 the only level 40 mon you can encounter belongs to Silver.

>"""""worste"""" frontier is an opinion.
You don't know what opinion means do you.
In any case less content, less diversity and a lower difficulty is objectively worse any way you spin it.

> is wrong because you can catch pokemon that need no aprijuice to win, you dont need to be doing Master Rank Pokeathelon stuff to win a Leaf Stone
Anon, the aim isn't to win, it's to get enough points as to not worry about it in the future.

>Victory Road needing trainers is an opinion. I like that it had none
That's not an opinion either. Especially since the trainers could have also improved the level scaling.

>I like that it had none
This right here is an opinion and a fairly bad one at that because it's literally defending less content.

>but I dont think we needed the exact region from FRLG at all.
I find it funny that you're only explanation as to why they're opinions is your own opinion.
In any case, it was released in 2009.
Cont.
>>
>>28849885
You site only gym leader being scaled up in HGSS as bad yet ORAS does this and it's a positive?
>>
>>28849977
The reason they had to remove those areas were the space limitations. They didn't have those and could have brought back those areas and made Kanto, Kanto.
They chose not to and pushed out an inferior product.

>The gimmicks being put as a negative is an opinion.
You'd have a point if they weren't as intrusive as they were. As it stands you have to utilize the gimmicks to 100% the game regardless of if you like them or not. Forcing anything on the player like that is instantly a bad move especially in an RPG where the main pull is the choice you can have.

>but a large portion of the problems come from what you want in the game
Oh anon, it's not as easy as that.
I think it's okay as it is it's certainly not unplayable or anything but these are flaws in the game that could have been fixed as they weren't working with the limitations of the GBC this time around.
This is what I mean about you people not coming to terms with the flaws of the game.
>>
>>28849929
the never games are all kinda slow because of so much animation going on.

been playing BW2 just a while ago and I was actively getting fucking pissed because every few steps there is some retarded ass NPC holding you the fuck up to tell you or give you some retarded shit. so much handholding all the time. this is another thing that slows everything down. I just wanna explore and not have every NPC, especially a gym leader wipe my ass because he knows I'm encountering mons that can poison my team and therefore he holds you up and gives you fucking berries for poison curing and just shit like that. oh here's another device you'll need. whatever happened to friendly NPCs that give you everything straight away and that's it and I can be on my way? it's annoying to relent player's agency to these faggots all the time.
>>
>>28850176
You've never played HGSS and ORAS have you.
The problem in HGSS is that they scaled up the leaders only so the wild mon and trainers stayed the same with the exception of the handful of trainers added in the additional routes which still adhered to the previous scaling.
In ORAS now they did work on everything from the trainers to the wild pokemon. So earlier trainers and mon were scaled down and later ones were scaled up in addition to new trainers dotted around the region like the divers.

That's essentially what it means to improve level scaling. You don't just increase a one area.
>>
>>28850350
*newer games

typo.
>>
>>28850258
Define intrusive, where does it hurt? Upping your trainer card? You may as well call the medal Rally in BW2 intrusive then
>>
>It's not, of the three remakes it literally changed the least
Firstly, it certainly is. And Ive played all three remakes and dont feel HGSS changed less than the others

>>28850175
There are Level 40 Dittos on Route 47.

>So do the other areas leading up to the other areas leading up to the E4
This area is available to you before you fight Gym 5

>The only area that added new Pokemon was safari zone
The routes didnt exist. Of course they had new Pokemon there.

>That's not an opinion either
Welp

All that other stuff isnt much better.

>Cont.
I really dont need to read any more because you really have a fundamental lack of understanding what an opinion is in my eyes. Again, this is not me saying your are wrong to have your opinions, but that phrasing them as objective truths one needs to come to terms with is stupid.

And I seem to have the same lack of understanding in your eyes. This is entirely pointless now.
>>
>>28848133
Nothing
Git gud or git gon
>>
>>28850373
>You may as well call the medal Rally in BW2 intrusive then
You do realise they don't affect anything right?
>>
>>28850366
From what I can gather here

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hoenn_Route_119

It seems like on surface they are upping the levels but they are removing Pokemon from trainer giving less total exp. It's a mute point
>>
implying anything went wrong with HGSS
>>
>>28850393
>I really dont need to read any more because you really have a fundamental lack of understanding what an opinion is in my eyes.
Are you seriously taking the "no u" route?

Why am I even replying to a clear shitposter.
>>
>>28848133
Level curve and Pokemon used by trainers. Maybe speed as well but everything else is pretty good.
>>
>>28850415
My mistake it's Japan only that has it affect the trainer card
>>
>>28850424
Learn how EXP scales and what Pokemon gives what EXP.
>>
>>28850465
I don't even think they affect anything in Japan.
Do you have a source for that? Because it's pretty interesting.
>>
>>28850493
But anon. Less Pokemon overall will generate less exp.

You'd get more from 2 level 14 Nidorinas rather than 1 level 18 Nidoran
>>
>>28850438
Am I unable to use arguments you used as well?

I'm saying neither of us will convince the other because the centre of our arguments is based on something we disagree on. If you are saying shit like Victory Road NEEDS trainers is a pure, bonafide objective fact, there's no way we are going to agree with each other.

First it was people who disagreed with you are in denial, now they're shitposters. Keep going
>>
File: 1464927391050.jpg (48KB, 538x496px) Image search: [Google]
1464927391050.jpg
48KB, 538x496px
>>28849092
Completely agree.

I love how HGSS has the shittiest defenders out of any game on this board. It's the one game where so many people are blinded by nostalgia when they probably played it in middle school or high school and can't remember any of the flaws.

Currently playing drayano's hacks and it's much better. A lot of the flaws were fixed. But I still don't think that makes it the best mainline game to come out.
>>
>>28850520
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trainer_stars

Here ya go
>>
>>28850424
>>28850522
Not him but they also added more pokemon with a higher EXP yield.
Like Brent now has a Masquerain and a Ninjask instead of just Surskit
There's a new Double Battle there.
Jackson has a Vigoroth and Seviper

So it's a moot point to bring up the other reductions if they've added more Pokemon in with higher yields and levels.
It's also worth noting that rematch levels reach the 40-50 range instead of RSEs 30. But those are just rematches.
>>
>>28850534
I'm replaying it right now, and its still pretty great

I actually like it more now, there's a lot of little details I never noticed
>>
>>28850553
Well, japan certainly got fucked there. Especially since you can't obtain wifi dependent ones.
>>
>>28848133
you
>>
>>28850438
Why did you ignore all of that post except one line
>>
>>28848195
>yfw lance is a flying-type specialist
>>
>>28848149
It has little batteries on the back
>>
>>28848520
>not a single mention of hoenn

go fuck yourself guy
>>
>>28850885
Rechargable doesn't mean replace the batteries anon.
>>
>>28850856
>replying to someone seriously when they end with "no u"
Never do this anon, it's just a waste of time.
>>
>>28850431
>HGSS
>HeGoSoSi*
>>
>>28848599
>>shit remakes
>>shit starters
>>shit rival
shit opinions bud
>>shit dex
Remedied in platinum
>>shit region
More shit opinions
>>shit speed
fixed in platinum
>>shit music
opinions
>>shit HMs everywhere
granted
>>only good mons are cross evos locked to post game
did you even fucking play platinum
>>highest ratio of shitmons
>>shitton of fugly legendaries
you have bad taste

stop gen hate
>>
>>28850993
>fixed in platinum
Uh, no it wasn't. They sped it up that much is true but outside of Surfing the change was so small that you might as well just be playing DP. Same goes for HGSS. Then there were the frame drops.
>>
>>28850937
But how was me saying you don't understand any worse than you saying I don't?

And how is responding to only 1% of my argument considered smart?

I mean, I certainly don't want any mode replies from you because you'll just say how factual you are again, but man you're bad at arguing

>>28851036
HGSS got rid of the "saving a lot of data" when you did any box stuff at least.
>>
>>28851095
>HGSS got rid of the "saving a lot of data" when you did any box stuff at least
That much is true. I honestly scratched my head as to how they made it even longer in Plat.
>>
>>28848162
Looks like we're almost halfway there!
>>
>>28848133
The level curve and Pokemon selection could've been better.

Still ultimately some of the best games for their setting and amount of content though.
>>
>>28848133
They were made in shitty gen 4 engine instead of glorious gen 6.
>>
>>28848133
nothing!

NOTHİNG!
>>
>>28849092
>giving birth to a group of people who can never come to terms that the game was bad and defend it by deflecting to other generations

That's Gen 6 fags, though. You can't say anything bad about ORAS without
>well HGSS sucked too!
>well Emerald sucked too!
>well Gen 5 sucked too!
>>
>>28854229
It's hilarious and at the same time pathetic that you just proved his point by trying to prove that HGSS fags don't deflect by deflecting.
>>
>>28854229
And for the record, it's usually gen 4 kiddies that shit on Emerald and Gen 5 mostly because the complaints about gen 4 are about the downgrades from 3 and that people say 5 is what 4 should have been.

But I won't deny that some people undermine emerald when comparing it to ORAS but it's uncommon in comparison.
>>
>>28854267
Sorry I don't want to take apart a post that describes collecting golden leaves as a bad thing
>>
>>28854267
Not him but a common thing is taking something everyone does and putting it on only one group. Everyone deflects. Which is in turn, a deflection by me either way. But that guy is definitely right in that Gen 6 people deflect a lot, mainly due to more things to be directly compared to

Like, ORAS gets compared to FRLG and HGSS due to being remakes, XY due to being the last games, SM due to being the next ones, RS and E due to being the same region, BW and BW2 due to being the end of the supposed golden age, etc
>>
>>28849798
Part of why ORAS is bad is because it isn't close enough to the original trio (including Emerald).

FRLG, while I think it's a good game, does go a bit too close to the originals just because it includes shit like not being able to evolve Golbat or Chansey until postgame.

>>28854267
What else am I supposed to say? Gen 6 fags deflect much more than Gen 4 fags, so claiming they're the ones who deflect can only be countered with "these guys deflect too."

>>28854313
Gen 4 is my favorite Gen, but Emerald is my second favorite game and BW2 are high up there as well. I sometimes see Gen 5 fags and Gen 4 fags fight, admittedly, but it's a mutual thing and neither are as hostile toward each other as Gen 6 fags.
>>
>>28851549
Content wise they are still less than platinum, BW and B2W2. Sevii Islands had more optional side quests too.
>>
>>28854322
Hey now, if they get on the way and put an RNG barrier where it shouldn't be then it's bad regardless.
It's kind of like the medals in Cyber Sleuth.
>>
>>28854430
But trainer cards don't affect anything

If you want to hear some real retardedness, look at how Mirage Islands lock away competitve TM's
>>
File: literally me.png (100KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.png
100KB, 500x489px
G/S/C were the shittiest set of games being lazy cash-ins on the already-shit R/B/Y's fad status and financial success, so of course the remakes of these deeply flawed titles would also be shit.
>>
>>28854461
>ITT things that aren't true
>>
>>28854474
Remove your nostalgia goggles and you'll see that it's true.
>>
>>28854496
I mean, it's the most innovative from a gameplay standpoint and game mechanic wise and GF really thought Gold and Silver were going to be their last games (from an iwata asks), and was delayed many times to make it as good as possible
>>
>>28854521
R/B/Y were the most innovative games in the series since they laid the groundwork and anyone with two functioning brain cells to rub together can tell you those games are still absolute shit.
>>
>>28854408
>What else am I supposed to say?
How about not replying?
It certainly doesn't help your situation when you decide to shift the discussion to another generation.

>but it's a mutual thing and neither are as hostile toward each other as Gen 6 fags.
Oh boy, you haven't been here long. Anyway, you'd be surprised at how hostile gen 4 kiddies get when their "perfect games" are torn apart. It's rare for them not to jump on the linearity of future games or how gen 5 mon are poorly designed. It's certainly not mutual as in gen 5 threads 4 usually isn't brought up unless prompted. Any criticism of 4 just goes straight to someone else.
But hey, you can believe what you want. It's not going to change the way things are.
>>
>>28854521
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks/Iwata-Asks-Pokemon-HeartGold-Version-SoulSilver-Version/Iwata-Asks-Pokemon-HeartGold-Version-SoulSilver-Version/2-The-King-Of-Portable-Toys/2-The-King-Of-Portable-Toys-225900.html

Here it is
>>
>>28854544
You're taking that quote out of context you know.
Ishihara says it was going to be HIS last game not THE last game.
>>
>>28854521
>and was delayed many times to make it as good as possible

Not delayed enough, apparently. Kanto was a fucking ghost town and finding a method of fitting that on the cartridge at the expense of Johto being small cramped and boring was a mistake and a waste of time. The level curve was absolute shit, as were pokemon distributions in general. The plot of Team Rocket crying for Giovanni to come back and he never even so much as makes a fucking appearance was terrible. Just an awful set of games overall.
>>
>>28854538
not him but how many GBC games had Clocks Day and Night where you can breed creatures

Also no shit the original is going to introduce the most
>>
>>28854583
Nearly forgot to mention that nearly the entirety of the new Johto pokemon were useless shitmon and the most forgettable group overall in the series.
>>
>>28854449
>If you want to hear some real retardedness, look at how Mirage Islands lock away competitve TM's
Is this that famous deflecting I've seen?
Amazing but not impressive when HGSS has you playing Voltorb Flip for important competitive TMs when they were single use.

I mean Mirage Islands are bad but not that bad seeing as it's fairly easy just to get them all. Especially if you live in a populated area where you can get a lot of streetpass hits.
>>
Kuso thread with a huge amount of shitposting
>>
>>28854583
You really don't get the Giovanni thing do you? It represents them trying to cling to their former glory which was never much.

Aka gen 1, they're literally calling the original ones the best and how they'll never be as good as the originals
>>
>>28854635
I don't care, it was a shitty boring plot and made Team Rocket seem even more pathetic than they already did.
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>28854620
>wow much deflection
>This is why Voltorb flip is shit

If I try to get something, I should be able to get it within the day
>>
>>28854449
Oh and there's only six TMs there with about 3 being useful in competitive.
You could probably get them in a single day.
>>
>>28854647
>I don't care

Nice argument, you loterally summed up anti-HGSS fags
>>
>>28854674
I shouldn't be locked out period, yeah TM's shouldnt frustrating to get, but locking you out of it for X amount of days because you don't live by people is retarded
>>
>>28854620
You take living in a populated area for granted. What about when everyone moves on? Getting 1000 flags for the Garchompite was terrible when everyone moved on. Serious downplaying

>>28854647
HGSS is probably my favorite plot
>>
>>28854667
Sorry but it's not deflecting when you bring the topic back to the original point.

As for the TMs >>28854674
There's not much to do.
>>
>>28854715
We were talking about FUCKING LEAVES that you get for using/interacting with your following Pokemon that only affects your trainer card.

And you describe it as bad RNG
>>
>>28854702
Anon. You get several islands any time you go online and I think one or two per day offline.

Have you actually played ORAS?
>>
>>28854709
>HGSS is probably my favorite plot

PLEASE NOTICE US GIOVANNI-SENPAI! LOOK, A RED GYARADOS THAT'S PRETTY WEIRD HUH?!

(Giovanni doesn't even appear)

Masterful.
>>
>>28854745
I find it impressive they worked a new mechanic into a game's story
>>
>>28854573
>constantly calls it the ULTIMATE Pokemon game
>>
>>28848133
>gamefreak didn't fix the level curve
>johto gym leaders still barely use any gen 2 pokemon
otherwise it's perfect
>>
>>28854739
>And you describe it as bad RNG
Well RNG is just as bad as RNG but it's not exactly random where the TMs show up in ORAS. Your first landing on that specific island should give you that TM. If it's not there then you've landed there before and have already gotten it

Also don't take it to TMs if you can't handle criticism kiddo.
>>
File: 1470865579956.jpg (7KB, 291x204px) Image search: [Google]
1470865579956.jpg
7KB, 291x204px
>>28854757
Impressive? Really? You honestly can't think of a better way to integrate shinies in a fucking pokemon story?
>>
>>28854796
No not really

Do you?
>>
>>28854795
It's RNG of you can FIND the island
>>
>>28848599
Baby, what are (you) waiting for?
>>
>>28854796
Not to mention it was retarded as fuck.
>shiny pokemon happen naturally
>this one isn't Canonically shiny, it just didn't change color when we tested it

Why didn't TR just use the signal to send mon into a berserker rage or something? It clearly hurts them to that extent
>>
>>28854709
Actually you can get 15-45 flags a day if you have WiFi, I took my time on this one because I had 6 blissey bases and 5 saved friends to give pp up and pp Max, it too me about two months to get the Garchompite, also islands reset at 12:00 and you get 1 daily with 5 extra set on wifi interaction.

It's quite easy to get Latios, Cresselia and the locked TMs if you know how to work that around also getting 0-10 ppup/ppmax daily.

The mechanic isn't terrible, just annoying.
>>
>>28854796
Gen 5 natural reserve shiny Haxorus, gen 5 Benga gives you a shiny Dratini/Gible depending of the version after you defeat him.

Dude gen 5 gave us cool shit.
>>
>>28854871
This. Great advantage of Habitat list
>>
>>28854823
Okay seriously, have you played it?
Because the TM islands should be the first ones to show up unless you already have it.
>>
>>28854757
R/S/E did it a million times better with abilities and Groudon/Kyogre
>>
>>28854895
I have never heard any source backing this
>>
>>28854905
Word. More games should do something like that.
>>
>>28854905
Oh yeah that's definitely a great thing I loved about those games but I was refering to shinies
>>
>>28854745
That was one aspect to it. People always say Hoenn is the best sense of adventure but its all one story.

HGSS is all about you going through a region and doing a lot of different things, and I love that. You stop an evil team, meet some legendaries, join the Pokeathelon, become the Safari Zone owner, a lot of different things. Its great

>>28854833
They did. Its the whole point of the signal. To have an army of raged out Pokemon.

>>28854838
I have WiFi. The thing is most of the flag collecting was near release, so I didn't find a new person that previously had flags often. As time goes on it is going to get worse. At least several people run through Join Avenue rather than just one.
>>
>>28854583
>Kanto was a fucking ghost town and finding a method of fitting that on the cartridge at the expense of Johto being small cramped and boring was a mistake and a waste of time.

They didn't actively try to put Kanto in the game. The reason they needed to find a space-saving compression was because they couldn't even fit Johto on the cart. After they did that, they realized "oh hey, we have enough room for Kanto!" and so they spent a few months porting Kanto over, but didn't take enough time to flesh it out like the original just because the game was already delayed repeatedly and delaying it more would piss off fans in Japan who had already been waiting three years.

Johto would have been the size it currently is regardless of whether they fit Kanto in the game. The only thing I could see being negatively impacted by adding Kanto was the level curve, they probably hastily redid it to fit the curve of two regions which is why it's so fucked up. That's just conjecture, though.

>>28854542
>How about not replying?
Why would I do that? You said something wrong, I felt the need to correct you. Do you just want people not to challenge you?
>>
>we'll never get a good johto game
Sucks man.
That's the game that got me interested in pokemon but I never had a game until RS.

I think it imprinted on me more because me friend let me play it while my sister was in the hospital.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n1o91svQbX1r03dsk.gif (475KB, 463x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1o91svQbX1r03dsk.gif
475KB, 463x338px
>>28854942
What the fuck? Literally every pokemon game is about going through a region and doing a lot of different things. Is this really the best defense Johtoddlers have for their shit games?
>>
>>28848520
Gen 3's starters are objectively better and more popular than Gen 2's abominations of starters. They got Megas after all.
>>
>>28854946
>You said something wrong, I felt the need to correct you.
By proving the original point right?
I think you need to put some thought into posting next time.
>>
>>28854986
How does that affect the quality of a game
>>
>>28854983
No retard, in say, ORAS.

The legendary plot is related to the evil team plot.

In BW, the entire story us one continuous thing from beginning to end.

In Johto, its a lot of different, smaller things.
>>
>>28848162
You complain about it, but you also add one comment to the list anon
>>
>>28854942
>X is all about you going through a region and doing a lot of different things, and I love that. You stop an evil team, meet some legendaries, join the Pokeathelon/musical/join avenue/contests etc., become the Safari Zone/join avenue/secret base owner, a lot of different things. Its great
Doesn't seem too special to me.
>>
>>28855004
Because Gen 3 had better Pokémon while Gen 2 was filled with mostly forgettable shitmons like Corsola and Sunflora that were a pain in the ass to use in-game.
>>
>>28854988
>By proving the original point right?

I said a thing, that's all. The conversation was

>HGSS do thing!
>Not really, not compared to how much ORAS does thing.

Would you have preferred I just say "you are wrong" without elaboration? Should I have not gone into any amount of detail at all just for the sake of not triggering you? Or did you intentionally word your statement in a way that anyone correcting you would "prove you right" in an attempted catch-22 so you could parade about how you won an Internet argument by technicality?
>>
>>28855028
>I don't like side quests

Ok then it's not the game for you if you need a "story" to keep you engaged
>>
>>28855028
X being a game of your choosing rather than the game X
>>
>>28854988
Any argument where anything you could do that doesn't fall in line with the other person is wrong. "Don't reply or reply right" isn't an argument to defend
>>
>>28854986

They have the gimmick of being mono, well not everything is lost, bayleef is actually very self sufficient for a support mon, early body slam and razor leaf along with powder moves and synthesis, Cyndaquil rewards you with early Fireblast, something only Pansear and the Delphox line do, Feraligatr is an oddball in the originals, it gets good coverage and decent stats to back up its mixed stuff, but only really starts to pick up the slack at Goldenrod, the remakes made Feraligatr a bit less potent because it lost ice punch.

They have their stuff to brag about, and at least they aren't Marshtomp vs rival megadrain...
>>
>>28855047
You're not too smart are you. I'm saying that every game has that.
It's not something specific to HGSS. Hell BW2 had the most sidequests of any game yet.
>>
>>28855028
>>28855049
You don't get it. You do it all, but in other games, on your quest to become a poke.on master, you get wrapped into a big story, which is nice. But in HGSS, the different story elements are more disconnected than other regions, which I find to be a positive.
>>
>>28855082
Yes. That why those are my favorite games, followed by HGSS

ORAS fails to deliver on that stuff and it's why I think Emerald is a better game
>>
>>28855089
>the different story elements
What different story elements? Everything that happens in the main game isn't disconnected you know.
>>
>>28855100
>ORAS fails to deliver on that stuff and it's why I think Emerald is a better game
ORAS has more sidequests and such than Emerald does you know.
>>
>>28855113
Meeting Ho-oh/Lugia is in no way related to Team Rocket, for starters
>>
File: 1471760739315.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471760739315.png
200KB, 356x256px
I don't really dislike any pokemon designs and I respect people whose favorite pokemon are the ones from Gen II.

With that out of the way Gen II was awful pokemon-wise. Gen II had all the scrapped concepts of Gen I and it shows. There's so many forgettable pokemon lines that didn't even evolve until Gen IV, and the rest of the roster is composed of preevolutions or evolutions of already-existing pokemon.

But perhaps the worst part of all is that there's too many shitmons in Gen II. This is even more painfully obvious in the remakes where pokemon like Sunflora and Ledian didn't get adjusted to the powercreep and physical/special split. There's plenty of pokemons in all the gens that eventually become a hindrance to your team, but Gen II unexplicably has the highest concentration of them. Oftentimes your best bet was just to use Gen I pokemon.
>>
>>28855138
>ORAS has side quests
What did he mean by this

Or just variety in gameplay
>>
>>28855146
Which was a positive got GSC but not HGSS because they shoehorned it into the plot.
>>
>>28855168
What exactly do you define as side quests? List what's in ORAS and Emerald.
>>
>EXP curve is a bit weird
If you planned your team well it doesn't matter and lucky eggs aren't too hard to get. Vs. Seeker being retconned wasn't great.
>Rematches and the whole phone system is shit
>X only working on Y day of the week is really annoying and not a fun mechanic
>Kanto isn't really great but it's still nice to have it there, makes the world feel a lot bigger
>Battle Frontier was a bit of a letdown but still not that bad
>Pokéwalker and the other gimicks (besides voltorb flip) that got added were neat
>The story branching off a bit around Ecruteak felt a bit weird to me and that's where pokemon levels also got a bit off
Even with it's faults it was still a fun game to play, it did feel like a bit of a let down compared to emerald.
>>
>>28855162
Also remember, most of the good lines where post league only and underleveled as fuck, Walker alleviated this a bit, then you have headbutt locking the other 2 good pokemon.

Good luck using steel in gold, magnemite is the only one available in the wild without needing to baby a pineco to lv 30+.

Dark is the worst offender with only umbreon in the main game.

Seriously, most of the disk one nukes are also Kanto mons making the johto ones look even more pathetic.
>>
>>28855234
GF really should have buffed some of the gen 2 mon during gen 6. And I don't mean megas but give them more than the 10 BST boost everything got.
>>
>>28855204
>First Usage of Rentals
>Battle Pyramid
>Battle Arena
>Battle Palace
>Battle Pike
>Batle Dome
>Mirage Tower Quest for Fossil
>Sky Pillar Puzzle
>More Trick master shit
>a non neutered New Mauvile quest
>Postgame Steven
>A safari zone (not another route)
>First Gym leader rematches

All stuff that's not in ORAS

Not to mention how main game has extra conflicts like the Magma hideout and how they try to hijack the rocket

no contests/secret bases/tower clone because they're in both
>>
>>28855234
This. I was going to write about the awful distribution but I forgot.

Gen II was bullshit overall and HGSS are automatically flawed for not properly fixing these flaws. At least in ORAS you actually had a good selection of pokemon.
>>
>>28855322
You were supposed to list what's in BOTH games anon.
>>
>>28855353
But that's because the base games were better and many people don't call it any better than gen 3
>>
I really like HGSS myself. However, when people say HGSS got the most content out of all the franchise, I think they are confusing gameplay content, with locations. Basically, people counting Kanto, a region, as new content, when it isn't really a gameplay feature.

The truth is, ORAS has more overall gameplay content than HGSS, other than the copied Battle Facility, as the copied Battle Frontier of Platinum.
>>
>>28855364
Fine

>Talking to a shroomish for a pidgeotite
>Delta episode (even though it was a rehash of some Emerald events)
>Tripples and Rotations
>Foodcourt*
>Inverse Battle*
>PSS*
>Legendary Hunt/s
>Sea Mauvile (much expanded, really liked this part of ORAS)
* "borrowed" from X and Y

That's really alI got
>>
>>28855322
>no contests/secret bases/tower clone because they're in both
Not him but all of these have extra content and features in ORAS especially bases where you can actually recruit people and they have join avenue like effects like speeding up eggs and what not.
>>
>>28855171
Not the evil team plot
>>
>>28855426
I see the problem now. You didn't really explore the game did you.
Give me a sec to switch to my laptop.
>>
>>28855451
>>28855464
Or each Rotation/Triples/doubles/singles all as different

I want what inly ORAS has going for it
>>
>>28855464
Hold on a minute.
You're not counting mirage islands yet you're counting the Mirage Tower, Sky Pillar Puzzle and the Safari zone?
What kind of logic is that?

At this point you're just saying it's not content because you said so.
>>
>>28855313
Let's be honest here, most of the johto pokemon are heavily outclassed by Kanto mons let's list the one who aren't.

Phanpy in Crystal can be caught before the first gym in the mornings, this is huge.

Snubull is actually a competent contender for normal type vs Dunsparce and stantler/miltank/Taurous thanks to its ability to learn the punches in the original and getting a good moveset in HGSS thanks to the split.

Quagsire is actually great, can compete with Slowbro for a team slot, I would actually pick Slowbro but Quagsire selling point is his early resistance to rock and electric.

Ampharos, this must have been on many teams, and it earns it spot.

Heracross, this guy is amazing, IF you are lucky enough to get him.

Xatu, this guy requires backtracking at the point of the game where experience starts to get to the shitter, it evolves quite early and can actually compete with slowbro and drowzee in utility.

Miltank has direct competence from Granbull and honestly Taurous does most of the stuff better.

Umbreon and Espeon, welp these guys are here, I honestly prefer Xatu and slowbro over the faster Espeon due to their quirks, but Espeon offensive psybeams are really good, umbreon is the sole representative of the dark type here, it's hard to pass him up.

Crobat is God thanks to updated Golbat wing attack.

And Piloswine competes vs Lapras and Jynx, Mamoswine is great in HGSS though.

Pretty much that's it, Bellosom feels like a downgrade from vileplume, Ariados is decent but has to compete with freaking Weezing, Heracross, Beedril, Pinsir and Schyter, the Normal types have to compete with Tauros, flying types outside of crobat have to face Fearow and Pidgeot, Slowbro is God and quagsire is good making other water types on gen 2 a joke, Hypno, Xatu and Slowbro are the holy trinity of psychics that don't come from eevee, Magmar is the second coming of Christ along Weezing and Magneton if you ignore Ampharos.
>>
The shitty level curve that requires you to use traded Pokemon to fix it.
>>
>>28855364
Don't forget Trainer Hill in Emerald. And technically they included the Mossdeep takeover in ORAS via Delta Episode, they just executed it really bad compared to Emerald.
>>
>>28855693
>Don't forget Trainer Hill in Emerald.
That was FR/LG belongs to FR/LG. He's already made it clear that if it exists in a previous game it doesn't count.
>>
File: 1472431976751.png (95KB, 286x174px) Image search: [Google]
1472431976751.png
95KB, 286x174px
>That obnoxious shilling of Red in G/S/C and HGSS as this mysterious badass
I fucking hate this trope.
>>
>>28855322
Mirage Tower was always shit, tho.

Also I can't fault them for Sky Pillar Puzzle because the ONE TIME in emerald you are REQUIRED to go up that tower it was gone.

Same as here. If you go back there just to play toddler tier "puzzle" then that's just kinda sad.
Safari Zone was just a means to an end and the mons are still there.
>>
>>28855603
Mantine and Skarmory?
>>
In retrospect, ORAS were better games than HG/SS. All the latter really have going for them are nostalgia. ORAS have a stronger foundation being based on superior games right off the bat. Even without Emerald content, R/S were much better than G/S/C.
>>
>>28855778
>mysterious badass

He doesn't say anything as a joke, he's a silent protagonist in the original games so they made him silent here. It's shit like Pixiv that happened to interpret it as a "mysterious badass."
>>
>>28854313

I'm not gonna lie. I started with Red and just did not like any of the Hoenn games.
Four is where it got fun for me again.
>>
>>28855806
I tried using Mantine in a GSC hack a while ago and found it to be super underwhelming. Shallow movepool, can't even learn Fly for utility. Ended up being a drag the whole way through.
>>
>>28850175
>lower difficulty

Hah. As somebody who beat both, that makes me laugh.
>>
>>28855841
Its always amusing that GSC are the only remakes where liking them is dismissed as nostalgia

Its like how Link to the Past fans always say OoT fans only like it because nostalgia
>>
>>28850553

>TFW trainer stars got casualized.
>>
>>28855906
Because what the fuck other reason is there to like a broken pile of shit like HG/SS?
>>
>>28855906

I love HG/SS but I can admit it's my nostalgia talking. They left out a lot of shit I liked and didn't fix any issues I had with the first game.
>>
>>28855322
>E4 & Champion rematches
>Post game Wally rematch
>Super Secret Bases (reminder: they had a fuck ton of features over RSE's version)
>Mirage Spots
>New Trick Master puzzles (Emerald's were the exact same as RS)
>Out of gym leader encounters
>New daily and weekly events
>DE with post game Wallace match
>Sea Mauville
>Forming Mr. Bonding
>obtaining the other sets of starters
>Mega stone hunt

And that's not counting things from other games like
>Battle Test
>inverse battles
>Amie
>Super Training
>Food Court Battles
>Legend hunt
>>
The originals are better just like FrLg and ORAS. GF can't into remakes
>>
>>28855953
HG/SS may be shit but G/S/C were even shittier.
>>
>>28855953
Agreed.
>>
>>28855936
Is this a question I'm meant to answer seriously?

The answer is whichever one you're looking for to "win" the argument or whatever
>>
>>28848162
Sweet, we're there now
>>
>>28855963
Only because of the QoL changes made over time. Other than that they're not too different arguably worse because GF didn't think about how the many time based events in GSC would transition into real time and there were a hell of a lot of gimmicks.
>>
>>28850946
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1474188438154.gif (466KB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474188438154.gif
466KB, 470x320px
>>28855953
How is RBY better than FRLG? Are you just a big fan of Yellow's anime content, or is there something I don't remember that's done worse in FRLG than RB? The only thing I can think of is them nerfing Giovanni's team by replacing a Rhydon with a Rhyhorn.
>>
File: HncMm.jpg (57KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
HncMm.jpg
57KB, 497x427px
>>28848133

>it's another "lets shitpost a widey praised game becuase /vp/ literally can't stop taking the bait and not fall for samefag bullshit" rerun

Just look at the Post-number compared to the IP number. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>28856035

I even like these games but I find it nice /vp/ isn't praising them as the best thing ever anymore.

They have flaws, big ones and I don't see how I can, objectively, count my favorite game as the best just because I like it.
>>
>>28856059
/vp/ generally likes them quite highly, and we all know the flaws.

These threads are just shitposting by a few people saying stuff to "trigger" each other while discussing the same things we've discussed a hundred other times

Its the same thread we've had a hundred other times, where a person just posts any game box art and says "argue until the bump limit"
>>
>>28856059
>>28856094
Not to mention we know that a big part of these threads are people pretending to hate games they like just to shitposting and further the argument, whether it be HGSS or ORAS or any game
>>
>>28856035
You took the bait too though...
>>
>>28855806

GSC, Mantine is outclassed by slowbro and any flying type.

Skarmory is decent, keyword is decent.

Both are version exclusive Pokémon thus not being instantly accountable when judging this region, also both come ridiculosly late at lv 25-27.

Magneton is the better steel type, crobat and pidgeot are the better flying types, gyarados is better on account of not being a defensive pokemon without recocery in the case of Mantine.
>>
>>28855603

I wouldn;t really put Xatu on the list. Xatu is too much Utility especially when you can't afford to switch too much due to the borked level curve and exp yields. In terms of non gimmicky damage moves for it's level up movepool, it gets Peck, Omnious Wind and psychic at a whopping level 59. Slowpoke gets curse, which is absurdly broken in gen 2 and is still great for its remakes and gets Surf TM fairly early. Even though it runs off its weaker stat until it evolves, Surf is still 95+STAB BP which decimates most of ingame as it hits for the weaker defense stat for most mons, not to mention that most of them stay unevolved until near the end of Kanto.
>>
>>28856115
When did acknowledging something is bait means you're taking the bait?
>>
>>28856034
Yellow is worse than RB
>>
>>28856472
Alright, so what does FRLG do worse than RB?
>>
>>28856431
Xatu is a legitimate answer if you backtrack, it evolves at lv 25 and you catch it at 21,it learns psybeam and psychic very fast, it also learns fly once you reach cyanwood. I list it basically because he isn't outclassed by crobat, Slowbro, Drowse, Espeon or Pidgeot thus making him a legitimate choice, especially thanks to synchronize becoming an option in HGSS.
>>
>>28856115

Sometimes I wish sage was visible again, but then people got butthurt over being told that their thread is a piece of shit.
>>
>>28856508
My fucking bad here, Xatu needs TMs to work in Gen 2 and 4. Psychic is a post lv 40+ move and yes slowbro drowzee and Espeon outclassed him badly outside of wish+fly spam with nightshade and me first as filler.
>>
>>28856114
>>28856059

A lot of these seem to forget that people tend to not play the game the same way.
I, personally, found Emerald a cakewalk but I was a teenager when I played it. Some people know what theyre doing but just play in another manner.

The ability for a unique game every savefile is one of the reasons I keep up with this franchise.
>>
>>28848147
Is there a patch that fixes the shit 'mon distribution and level curve?
>>
>>28856646
Not that I know of.
>>
>>28856646
The Pokémon company never does ingame experience DLC.

The problems with johto start at the Pokémon availability, the bst and movepool of the Pokémon and the stupid idea of the Ecruteak pitchfork ruining the leveling curve, the game never recovers from that.
>>
They didn't fix the gym leader problem

Oh wow one of Clair's 3 dragonair's is a Gyarados now

Lance still has 3 dragonites
>>
>>28856705
I meant a fan-made patch for ROMs or something, not official Pokemon Company(TM) updates
>>
>>28856646

The closest you'll get to fixing the mon distribution outside of ROMhacks are using the Pokewalker and Safari Zone.
>>
>>28848528
nobody likes Hoenn in 3D
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.