[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you lived in the pokemon world What region would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: 1471382069064.jpg (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471382069064.jpg
156KB, 800x600px
Imagine you lived in the pokemon world

What region would you want to live in?
What job would you like to have?
Who would your bro(s) be?

Try to stay realistic, you're probably not going to become a champion, nor are you likely to catch a shiny Latios or even have a really strong, full team. But you can strive towards these things.
>>
File: least hated.jpg (6KB, 177x165px) Image search: [Google]
least hated.jpg
6KB, 177x165px
>>28833628
Who the fuck wears overalls barefoot in an aquarium?

I'd live in Sinnoh, I'd like to have an Anorith but that may be difficult to get in that region
>>
>>28833681
What's wrong with wearing overalls barefoot?

You'd probably be able to get a claw fossil in the underground, if you lived in Sinnoh
>>
File: 1474139963994.png (97KB, 251x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474139963994.png
97KB, 251x252px
release

all

your

pokemon
>>
>>28833628
>Try to stay realistic, you're probably not going to become a champion, nor are you likely to catch a shiny Latios or even have a really strong, full team. But you can strive towards these things.

What the fuck dude, if I go to that world I would do my best to be the very best.
>>
>>28833628
>What region would you want to live in?
Sinnoh or Alola
>What job would you like to have?
Sailor, Diving teacher if everything fails Carpenter
>Who would your bro(s) be?
Lanturn
Machop
Leafeon or Eevee
Staraptor
Wailord
Bonsly
>>
>>28833711
>I would do my best to be the very best.
Yeah, but it's unlikely that you'd ever become a top player.
Feel free to post whatever you want though, this is a comfy thread.
>>
>>28833681
Id also like the live in sinnoh, luckily for us, almost all of the fossils are in sinnoh post game, so we get our Hoenn fossil bros, like Cradily. GTS will help us as well
>>
>>28833736
>Yeah, but it's unlikely that you'd ever become a top player.

Why so sure? we have a lot of knowledge of how to be good thanks to the games, we only need to put that in practice.
>>
File: 1469289510770.png (543KB, 551x556px) Image search: [Google]
1469289510770.png
543KB, 551x556px
>>28833765
I don't know anon. It's not very fun when everyone in the thread posts about how they want to be a gym leader or E4 member, but if that's really what your dream would be then you could do it
>>
Either Sinnoh or Unova. Sinnoh is comfy af, but Unova seems more alive and connected. Tough choice.

Being the Pokemon-world equivalent of Steve Irwin would be fucking incredible. Basically I'd want to be working as part of a wildlife-focused TV show that allowed me to travel across the region seeing new Pokemon and places.

My ideal team would be:
Ivysaur
Lickitung
Azumarill
Arcanine
Zebstrika
Steelix

As long as I can have Ivysaur and at least 2 of the others I'm happy.
>>
>>28833765
You'd probably need a job, I don't think others would actually give you money when you beat them. You'd also have to go through some shitty environments.
>>
>>28833628
>Region
Alola because I live in Honolulu
>Job
Probably teacher because I'm a teacher in RL

>Bros
Cloyster
Both Alolan and Standard Ninetales
Houndoom
Azumarill
>>
I'd live in Goldenrod city and open a pokeball shop, selling all the types

I'd start selling Kurts balls so Goldenrod is perfect since I don't have to travel far and can go to Kanto on the train for other business stuff

I'd have Lapras and Torterra for travel
Also become an unown hoarder visiting the ruins every now and then for more unown
>>
I don't know where I would live, but I would definitely do something related to technology.
>>
>>28833787
>>28833728
>full teams that include relatively large pokemon
keep in mind you have to feed those fuckers
>>
>>28833865
Also I'd move to Unova to open another pokeball shop after successfully establishing one in Johto and finding someone to take care of it

They have the best girls
>>
File: 1441928665641.png (372KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441928665641.png
372KB, 480x640px
Sinnoh or Johto, not completely sure.
Something to do with Pokemon research or caretaking. Like a Pokemon Biologist/Rancher.
Probably basic shit like Stoutland or Rockruff, Pokemon that I could train to help out with my work and also just have as pets. But I'd try my damndest to get a Totodile so I could get a Feraligatr.
>>
>No.28833628
Either Kalos or Alola.
I'd like to think that I'd be an entertainer of sorts, kind of like a local celebrity.
My OG, Venusaur, and probably an Ampharos and Krookodile, they'd be my longest held PokéBros.
>>
>>28833884
>bring to center
>i'm a poor mofo
>they care for 'em

btw is the world game based or anime based?
>>
>>28833829
Careful with the Mantine m8
>>
>>28833957
How about both?

Locations are anime based
League is game based
>>
>>28833628
Hoenn
florist or poké-doctor assisstant
Wingull
Swellow
Ralts
Tropius
Plusle
Minun
>>
>>28833696
It's got that hillbilly vibe, c'mon dude.
>>
>>28833628

Wouldn't mind lazing my days away as a fisherman in pacifidlog town. Its the comfiest town amongst all the games.

Alternatively, I'd like to travel and be a coordinator. Contests always appealed to me as I like to perform (yes I was the theatre kid in high school), plus I found it to be a great alternative to battling in R/S/E, not so much ORAS. It had so much potential to be expanded upon, but got turned in to fucking rhythm heaven, which isn't a bad game by any means but it's not pokemon contests.
>>
File: 9db.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
9db.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
>>28833628
>Region
Unova cause I'd try to get my waifu for real
>Job
An actor in the Pokestar Studios because why not?

>Bros
Gardevoir (My ace since always)
Greninja
Serperior
Charizard
Lucario
Garchomp (and the other 5 because I think they could fit perfectly in the movies)
>>
>>28834016

If the first option, my bro would probably be a Corsola or Pyukumuku. Second option would be a Porygon-Z and a Scrafty.
>>
>>28833628
>Putting pokemon in tiny enclosures
>I don't want to live in that kind of pokemon world
>>
File: 1474871159731.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474871159731.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>28833628
Sinnoh so I can stalk dawn and jack off while sniffing her used panties.
>>
I would live in Kanto, that being the best region makes it an obvious choice.

I wouldn't work but would be a hiker in the mountains. There are a few great mountains in and around Kanto.

I would trek over the mountains helping young kids on their Pokemon journey to not faint, by giving them supplies, suggesting routes and letting them stay in my cosy cave house.

My team would be as follows:

Geodude - My starter and trusty companion. Incredibly strong and great at battling. Has trained in the mountains for years with me tossing Onix around like they are pebbles.

Magmortar - Bro I gained from across the sea. He loves to battle but has a lot to learn. Hot tempered but vital to my team as he keeps us warm, provides hot water and can help stranded travellers who have frost bite.

Wingull - My buddy who helps provide water, and fetch supplies from nearby towns. Not a battler but a great friend and companion.

Those would be my only 3 Pokemon. My GF would also live with me and probably just have a Skitty and an Eevee.
>>
>>28833965
lol
>>
>any region
>be the professor
>Hypno, Hypno, Vileplume, Machamp, Tropius, Wartortle
>>
>>28833696
maybe if she was wearing pajamas or something I'd buy it, but nobody would take the time to pick out overalls without grabbing a pair of shoes before leaving for the aquarium. Maybe her feet are starting to hurt so she took her shoes off, but that would only make sense if she was carrying them or had a bag to carry them in
>>
>>28833965

Too soon. It will always be too soon...
>>
>>28834055
Dude, they live in Pokeballs, that's probably way worse.
How can a Vaporeon swim and play with other Vaporeons inside a pokeball?
>>
It'd be cool to be a baker in either alola or unova. Me, larvitar, rockruff, and rowlet would run the place, and for battling I'd have my ace, Crobat, along with sylveon and maybe scrafty
>>
> Region:
Unova

> Job:
Pokémon doctor. Let's battle! I'll heal you up if you beat me.

> Team:
Sigilyph
Sableye
Galvantula
>>
>>28833628
Kalos. Wants a Metagross.
Scientist working on pokemon's origin.
I would probably do dangerous stuff and be considered a vilain just like Colress.
>>
>>28834194
Potentially, but we know from the anime and various people telling us, and even from most pokemon (bar a very very small minority), that they prefer to be inside the pokeballs.

That being said, I would definitely not have my pokemon inside the balls. Just as I wouldn't put a pokemon inside a fish tank.

I'd just have them walk with me. Shouldn't be that big of a problem when you consider the actual size of Pokemon (charizard, nidoking).
>>
Sinnoh

Therapists

Gardevoir because calming and nice to look at
>>
Probably a PC programmer, a lot like now. I wouldn't mind if it were Unova or Kalos.
>>
>Region
on my moms attic
>Job
NEET
>Pokémon
>Braixen
>Ditto
>Poppmaid
>Gardevoir
>Passimian
>>
I'd like to live in Lavender Town and have a Gengar.

I could give tours of the tower to visiting trainers and be some sort of Pokémon thanatologist helping them get over the loss of their Pokémon.

Team:
Gengar
Crobat
Marowak

I'd save to travel around the world and get the other ghosts, starting with Dusknoir.
>>
How rare would pokemon like Porygon, Ditto, Larvesta or the starters be? Is it ever canonically established whether or not those are about as rare as legends or something?
>>
>>28834211
>only reason I would want a slyveon is to fuck it and let the shit and cum top my cakes
>>
I would live in Hoenn, probably in a nice fishing shack in Pacificlog Town, or somewhere near Fallarbor Town.

My team would be Tropius, Flaafy, Magcargo, Relicanth, Absol and Skarmory.

I would probably go to the Slateport Market and sell illegal copies of TMs on the cheap, if they're discs they can be burned. Mostly I would just surf the open waters with my bros and bask in the sea breeze on sandbars.
>>
I was just thinking about all the 'big cities' of the regions. Kanto has Saffron, Johto has Goldenrod, Hoenn has Mauville (or is it Lilycove?), Unova has Castelia and Kalos has Lumiose. Which is Sinnoh's? Is it Jubilife, Hearthome or Veilstone?
>>
>>28833628
nice thread op
>Kalos (but i want to live in more cities too, especially Ecruteak)
>hotel owner(Coumarine or Cyllage) or librarian(Lumiose)
>salandit
>alolan ninetales
>vulpix, my ninetales' kid
>bulbasaur
>mr mime
>klefki
>>
If I ever lived in the pokemon world it would probebly be in the johto or Unova rejeons and I would start a berry farm and hang out with a
>Vavillon
>Galavantua
>Vespiqueen
>Herdiere
Vespiqueen and her Combees would just help out on the farm and my girlfriend would probably have a few generic cute mons
>>
>>28834496
i think it's Jubilife:
"The population is 124, making it fourth largest city in the Pokémon world and the biggest in Sinnoh"
>>
File: 1472089955867.png (286KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1472089955867.png
286KB, 640x548px
I would like to start out living in Kalos and then move to Alola because of the sweet warm weather.

I would totally become a Pokemon Ranger and help out distressed people and Pokemon in the wild.

I have too many favorites not to have a full team:
Pumpkaboo (#1 favorite and shouldermon)
Noivern
Tyrantrum
[From home]
Vikavolt
Passimian
Jangmo-o
>>
>Kalos (probably and Lumiose because I spent so much time there)
>probably working retail for trainer fashion
>Furfrou
>Slyveon
>Glameow
>Vulpix
>>
Kalos (Home base)

I want to be a traveling coordinator (Beauty class), c-list TV personality, and socialite so that I have an excuse to see the world.

Aromatisse (most important partner), Milotic, Vulpix (Alolan), Flaaffy, Snubbull, and Cherrim.
>>
>>28833628
>Saffron City, Kanto
>Silph Co. scientist
>Porygon 2, Rotom and Marowak
>>
>>28833628
Hoenn, in a secret base on Route 120
Pokemon Ranger
A Tropius, Walrein, and Camerupt
>>
I'd probably want to live in Alola or Hoenn. I love the water.

If it was feasible, I'd want to just travel around as a Pokemon trainer. I'd be very happy just exploring, battling, catching new mons. Maybe lead a gym.
If not, I'd be very happy writing fiction.
If that didn't work out, I'd be happy just driving a ferry boat.

Marowak
Lapras
Noivern
Charizard
Sableye
And aggron are a few of my favorites. I'd be happy to have some of those. But really, I'd catch just about whatever I could find.
>>
>>28833628
I guess I would have to choose Unova since it's based on NYC and there's no Canada region yet. I'm from Ontario and NYC reminds me of Toronto in a lot of ways.

Well I'd love to do what I'm going to school for now. I'm in school to be a library technician so I could probably get a job at the Nacrene City Museum + Library. Hanging out in a library all day getting to spread knowledge to people and getting to read all the newest books is a pretty comfy life to me. On my breaks and days off I can stroll through the museum or check out all the artist's shops in Nacrene. Get some tea at the local cafe, man it would be the life.

I probably wouldn't be able to have a full team seeing as it would cost too much and take up too much time. Plus having 6 pokemon + patrons pokemon running around the library isn't the best of ideas.

Would fairy pokemon be pretty rare or easy to find? I assume psychic pokemon would be quite hard to catch and train and have them obey because they'd want to live their own lives.

Team:
Clefable - Starter pokemon. Basically can do what I do and float to the tops of the book shelves to put away books.

Klefki - Library security and holds onto the keys to the rare collection of the library.

Cinccino - Helps keep the library neat and tidy can also help shelve books.

Love this thread topic, OP.
>>
>>28835238
Oh, forgot to mention. I chose fairy type because of their relation to fairytales, folklore and the fantasy genre. I find it quite fitting for someone surrounded by books all day.
>>
>>28835080
>>28835222
Damn. Let's be bros >>28834785
>>
>>28835238
>>28835267
That sounds comfy as can be.
And I like the Pokemon that you chose.
>>
>>28835432
>Pumpkaboo over Gourgeist
>Tyrantrum
>Vikavolt
>Passimian
Good taste, would bro.
>>
>>28833628
Hmm I would probably have a Chatot, Raticate and a Poliwrath.

side note why would someone realistically not become a champion?

Just curious, the job itself would either exist and be obtainable or just won't exist period.
>>
>>28833628
>Region
Unova
>Job
Professors Assistant or Maybe take on the gyms/league
>Bro
Murcrow
>team
Murcrow, Scoliopede, Volcorona, Gigalith, Bisharp, Superior
>>
>>28833728
Ash can feed his pokemon just fine
>>
I'd like to live in Alola, just cause of how gorgeous the place looks. If not that, Hoenn
My job? I'd preferably like to just travel around, solving problems with my pokemon. Not really a job I guess, so maybe dealing with Pokemon infestations, like bug types or water types, or some job on the beach, maybe just do a bunch of different odd jobs.
My bro would be Heracross (if I can't have him in Alola though I'll go with Crabrawler)

As for my team. I'd like Crabrawler, Wishiwashi and Vikavolt for Alola, if I am in Hoenn though, Heracross, Kingler and Tauros.
>>
File: C0aTJ07.jpg (162KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
C0aTJ07.jpg
162KB, 636x900px
>>28833628
>Region
Laverre City, Kalos
Beautiful town, best gym leader, awesome fairy types
>Occupation
Psychiatrist
>Partner
Togetic
>Team
Togetic, Slowbro, Meowstic F
>>
>>28833628
Realistically? I'd be too awkward and introverted to be a pokemon trainer. Having to battle strangers and call out my moves for everyone to hear? Fuck that. It already feels weird petting animals in public now, how the fuck can I be expected to command and care for pokemon in front of people?
I'd have one as a pet, browse pokemon world 4chan, and masturbate a lot. I know nintendo consoles exist, so I'd have nintendo games to play too.
>>
>>28836340
I'd be the same

I'd probably try and get a psychic pokemon to create some mind link between me and my pokemon so I don't have to shout attacks

Either Oranguru or Gardevoir
>>
>>28835689
>I'd preferably like to just travel around, solving problems with my pokemon
Sounds like a Pokemon Ranger to me.
>>
All eastern america regions default to unova or unova-like, no? Rural with Unova mons sounds pretty cool.

Judging by my life, I would probably end up becoming a wandering trainer after being a failure at various jobs. Since my parents were always raising various animals and I have some ability dealing with them myself, I should be above average enough as a trainer to make a living out of beating less experienced trainers

Think ash tossing his level 100 pikachu at kids which just got their starter.

Herdier, probably my starter and originally a pup of a family pet. Helps me keep more unruly pokemon in line during training.

Munna, yes, fuck you nightmares, munna will eat them all and I will finally sleep well.

Scrafty, probably more than one. I would use them to gang up on pokemon.

My pokemon would have stupid names, like Johnny, Manny or Sophia. And overall, In terms of battling, my pokemon would go for dirty moves like pocket sand and low blows; and otherwise abusing status effects. But, I would otherwise add a lot of showmanship to battles, you know, winning while making the opponent look good.

I would probably be in the process of trying to get some nidoran, figuring that poison would be a great status effect to win battles with, but not being interested in the regional options outside, maybe, venipede. And I would be terrified of being stung by one in the same way I'm terrified of being stung by centipedes. So, I would realistically be hesitant to train one despite liking the pokemon.

>>28833842
People don't just hand you money when you beat them. You bet an amount of money that you'll win. If you lose, you're out of that much where if you win, well, you get that much. You can probably do well enough by making small harmless bets with people. I bet plenty of people who work 9 to 5 wouldn't mind losing twenty bucks on a fun battle.
>>
>>28833628
I would have to live in Johto in order to stand the best chance of fufilling my lifelong Pokégoal, catching all of my favorite Pokémon.

I'd say by now it'd be reasonable to expect that I would have a Vaporeon, a Haunter, a Growlithe and a Heracross.
>>
>>28833628
In the Hoenn region, and I would be more of a Pokemon Adventurer, travelling to all of the regions, and maybe sometimes challenging a Gym or two along the way. Would never strive to be a Champion.

The end goal would be have at least a few Gym Badges from each region and then settling down after I apply the knowledge I gained from seeing the world.
>>
Probably Unova or Kalos. Somewhere super-urban.

Exorcist. Ghosts exist in the Pokémon universe, and someone has to sort the fuckers out.

Cofagrigus. Big gold motherfucker that can help me do my job.
>>
>>28838034
>Cofagrigus
2terrifying4me
>>
>>28833628
Probably a Breeder/Care taker always up for a battle with a lot of Pokemon
>>
>>28838034
> Kalos
> Super urban
You know Kalos is like Brazilian Amazon with Manaus right? A big city in the middle of nothing with a plenty of small cities always redirecting to it.
>>
>>28838105
In old Opeulde city in Unova

With my bro being an Eelektross and constantly changing up my other team members
>>
>>28833628
I would certainly live in Opelucid City or a hot area of Unova. Not a fan of cold climates.

Would be probably be a trainer but the main goal would be complete Pokédex. Badges and E4 bonus.

Zoroark, Arcanine, Milotic, Whimsicott, Elgyem, Skitty... Would certainly catch my favorite Mons
>>
Probably from Unova, moved to Kalos, probably around Lumiose.

Not exactly a job hunter so would be more likely to dick around. But otherwise, probably a concierge as that's what I am now.

Hawlucha, Crawduant, and Aggron will be for help with the security aspect of the job.

Deino would be my shoulder/traveling bro as I try to raise him into a Hydreigon
>>
id be a sailor as thats what i am in real life. home port would be very vermillion city. id travel the world with my partner marowak
>>
I would probably live somewhere with a safari zone so either Kanto or I guess western Johto now. I would be sort of like a pokemon ranger but more like the officer Jenny from the anime in the episode about the safari zone. I would monitor the park, taking note of population levels of the local pokemon as well as taking care of pokemon poachers.

My bros would be:
Donphan- can navigate rough terrain and roll to catch up with poachers or pokemon herds
Zubat- helps locate people and pokemon at night
Monferno- partner pokemon. training to locate and take out poachers
>>
>>28838105
Speaking of breeders. Do you think selling pokemon is more common in the pokemon world than the games let on? Because, that could be a very good source of income for wandering trainers. It would be a line of work sort of like hunting or fishing, with pet acquisition in mind. I think people would probably be willing to pay a few hundred dollars (1,000 pokes is about 10 dollars) to a random trainer to go and catch them whatever they don't want to bother catching themselves because they are busy with work or life. Hell, "Little timmy needs a starter, can you get us a patrat? I'll give you 5,000 pokemoney" may be a common request.
>>
>>28833628
>Region
Kalos, Shalour to be specific. It's a good combination of rural and urban and it's close to Lumiose.
>Artist
Many beautiful locations and pokemon to paint.
>Bros
Poliwhirl as my starter because poliwag is pretty available and easy to get
Noctowl has handy psychic abilities and would be able to fly me around especially at night for good views
Tyrogue just seems like a fun pokemon to be around and to watch and see what it turns into
>>
Have a few Pokemon and travel with them, probably battling but not striving to be amazingly strong. Just adventure with my Pokemon and meet new people/friends.
>>
>>28838296
I always thought there would be tutors for shit like that or just people getting gifts.

I don't think I could be a teacher, but I could be a task man
>>
File: Wüstung.jpg (22KB, 346x231px) Image search: [Google]
Wüstung.jpg
22KB, 346x231px
>Kanto
No bullshit cult running around, just organised crime, good infrastructure and nice brick architecture judging by the sprites.

>job
Living in Saffronia city, working at Silphco being involved in the creation of dankest tech would be cool.

>Bros
Magnemite as free floating companion.
Ekans as snekbro, whom I buy the eqivalent of chickenegg cartons in that world.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.