[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best luck with pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: Two shinies.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Two shinies.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
What is the most luck thing that ever happen to you relating to pokemon? It could be a shiny or getting a game early or a good card pull. My personal best luck is getting two shinies in heart gold without shiny hunting. Got myself a accidental shiny gloom and accidental shiny poliwag :).
>>
Which one did you kill, OP?
>>
>>28825750
>accidental shiny

You mean shinies the real way
>>
finding a shiny budew in my first pokemon Y file. It became my only answer to water types on my almost mono fire team
>>
Best luck, I found a Shiny Meditite and Shiny Noctowl in the same playthrough before the 7th badge.
>>
>>28825760
This isn't mine. I just grabbed it for a quick photo :/. But if your saying the gloom and poliwag i didn't kill any of them.
>>
>>28825769
Yeah i guess. Shinies without shiny hunting
>>
I have a few of these.
>starting a Platinum playthrough, got my first Pokéballs and the first thing I ran into is a shiny Starly.

>Emerald playthrough, before Petalburg, I have Dex autism so I have to catch every Pokémon available so I start hunting for a Ralts, found a Shiny Lotad instead.

Also.
>Crystal, before I get the pokéballs I ran into a shiny sentret.
>>
The only shiny I've ever found is a shiny Moltres in LeafGreen

I think I used up all my luck on a legendary
>>
>>28825750
Shiny Sentret and Shiny Chingling within a few hours in Y.
I then got a Shiny Chansey a few days later.
>>
I've only caught a shiny Swoobat back in Diamond

Chained a shiny Poliwag but I don't really count that. Although I did get 8 shinies in one day from Wondertrading, so that's pretty cool
>>
>>28826230
>swoobat
>diamond
What?
>>
Got a shiny Hoothoot pretty early on Soul Silver, was part of my team the whole game.
>>
File: 1459721742747.jpg (18KB, 248x248px)
1459721742747.jpg
18KB, 248x248px
>>28825750
not that lucky but fun story
>Already beat crystal, elite 4, red and all that
>Running around, I think it was outside goldenrod city
>Shiny weedle
>mfw my whole team is 80+
>start throwing all kinds of balls
>ball after ball
>It just won't catch
>The fucker runs out of moves
ohno.mkv
>Kills itself with struggle

rip first shiny
>>
>>28825750
Happened earlier today
I was in the Friend Safari and found 3 shiny Growlithes within 1 hour
>>
I have consistently gotten Pokerus in every Pokemon game I've bought since emerald, often as early as the main story in some cases
>>
I've found a lot of shinies by accident. The one that impresses people the most is Honedge.
>>
>>28825803
Real man's shinies
>>
>>28826602
what a odd glitch
>>
I've only gotten one shiny and pokerus once iirc, so I wouldn't consider myself that lucky. What does happen sometimes that I find pretty funny is when you exit the daycare after dropping off some pokes and there is immediately an egg ready.
>>
>>28825750
>Playing Platinum
>Battle with Palkia
>Throw a quick ball on first turn
>catch

>Same with Uxie but I used a dusk ball

>Playing Soul Silver
>Find a shiny Tentacool
>Catch it
>>
Found a shiny Kyurem in AS on my first try
>>
found shiny nidorina and nidorino in safari zone in Fire Red. Managed to catch both and evolve em into shiny nidoking and nidoqueen
>>
When Ruby and Sapphire first came out one of my step brothers (I have 2) chose to be the girl and got a shiny treeko, he thought that it was blue because he picked to play as the girl and didn't even fuckin realise until me and my real brother told him.
Then when OR/AS comes out my real brother was soft resetting for a good natured mudkip and on the third try he gets a FUCKING SHINY!
>>
>Pick Fennekin in first run of Y (first Gen VI playthrough ever)
>Restart game over and over until I have a favorable nature
>Get to postgame, decide to try to Masuda Method for a shiny Delphox
>Acquire Normal friend safari with Ditto, decide I want a Timid Delphox (I settled with Modest after a few soft resets), start the process of just trying to hatch a Timid Fennekin, not even using a Japanese Ditto yet, crappy IVs
>Collect 5 eggs, first one hatches into an ash gray Fennekin
>It has a Modest nature

The first pokemon I got in the game hatched a shiny of its baby form on the first try. The first non Gift egg I hatched in the game was a shiny, PLUS it randomly rolled a Modest nature even though I didn't have the Destiny Knot equipped, or whatever the name of that item is

Also my first shiny ever was a Vulpix in Black after only 92 MM hatches. It also got Drought when you weren't guaranteed to pass down the Hidden Ability, and a good nature.
>>
When X came out, was hatching charmanders with Ddance to use CharizardX. Within 20 eggs: 31/31/31/?/31/31

Shiny
>>
>>28825750
On Crystal version, hatched the first day care egg. Shiny Elekid.

Then, just recently, on y, I was breeding for the dex and trade, and the very first pokemon I hatched was a shiny tepig.

I've also gotten 3 shinies in gts and 1 in wondertrade.
>>
I random encountered a shiny rattata that was jolly.
>>
>>28825750
One time, when I was collecting pokemon cards, I had a "huge" collection (huge for an 8 year old) AND I LOST ÍT! It was awful. After crying, I started collecting again, and eventually amassed and even bigger collection. Then, over a year later, I found my lost collection again. Nice.
>>
>>28826513
How do you not catch a bloody weedle with 20+ balls
>>
I got to experience megas before they were removed.
>>
i found two shinies in pokemon platinum in the same day, a buneary and silcoon

once while camping i found 4 shiny gulpin looking for a scraggy via the sweet scent method too though
>>
>>28829261
This is a thread about lucky people, anon. Not unlucky ones
>>
>caught a shiny registeel and cresselia in Premier and Dive Balls, respectively
>each took a single ball to get
>>
shiny audino from shaking grass
>>
When I was a little one I went to buy Pokémon Battle Revolution with my mom on release day. Well the lady there said she wasn't supposed to sell it to anyone who didn't preorder, but she sold it to me anyway because she said I was too cute.
>>
Shiny Minun in OR
Shiny Sandslash in X

Also got both a shiny Stoutland and a shiny Wailord through Wonder Trade. Sure, the Wailord is nicknamed "your mom," but it's still pretty neat.
>>
>>28829245
What was in it? I lost a stash of mine too. All i know is that it has to have at least 2 lv x but judging by the amount of cards I have in my room
>>
>>28830139
Who knows? It's years ago. But I guess a couple shinies- maybe 20 and an assorted rest. I remember I had a really ratty flareon. Some ancient mew cards. My very first pokemon card, an arcanine. I have them now, of course. The pokemon card resale crash really hit me hard. I still have hopes that eventually they'll be worth something again.
>>
>>28829180
>On Crystal version, hatched the first day care egg. Shiny Elekid.
That's a programmed 50% chance you know right?
>>
>>28830212
No I didn't. I play crystal two dozen times and I never got a shiny before. I don't remember if I ever got a shiny, period.
>>
Found a shiny female Combee in W2. Shiny Vespiquen is sick as fuck
>>
>>28830212
That's the Odd Egg, sounds like Anon bred for it.
>>
>>28830297
No, he's right. It was the odd egg.
>>
>>28825750
I caught a 5 IV Adamant Shiny Landorus on my first encounter so pretty lucky I would say
>>
I false swiped a sleeping shiny that knew Take Down, and it woke up and didn't use Take Down
>>
>>28830212
In the japanese version, international versions, it's "only" 16% chance
>>
>>28830426
I bet you caught a 5iv Kyogre with the perfect nature in AS first try, too
>>
In White I caught two shiny Mienfoos, so I had one to keep and one to trade.
>>
Caught a shiny Graveler with Explosion. Got a shiny Poliwhirl in the HG Safari Zone, but can't find it ATM
>>
>>28826696
>With gen VI shiny rate
>>
I caught a full odds shiny and won the Master Ball from the Radio Tower, in the same hour
>>
>>28829076
>whatever the name of that item is
You're right, it's destiny knot.
>when you weren't guaranteed to pass down the Hidden Ability
You're still not guaranteed to pass it down
>>
>>28830505
Got a shiny Smoochum from the first odd egg I hatched
>>
>>28830644
It's lucky, yeah, but i wouldn't call it one of the luckiest things.

Funfact, if that thing doesn't hatch shiny, it has straight 0's in iv's
>>
>>28825750
I got a shiny Golbat in Pokemon Ruby. I was EV training in Meteor Falls and suddenly the shiny Golbat showed up. I remember I was looking for Solrocks so I almost fled the fight. Bad nature and poor IVs, but still a nice memory nonetheless. .
>>
>>28826354
Only shiny I ever encountered was a shiny hoothoot earlier in the game than that... before you get pokeballs
>>
>>28825772
why is shinny budew so common? I have 1 in diamond, another in platinum and another in Y, is crazy
>>
>>28825750
I found a shiny gloom and then a shiny psyduck less than 10 minutes after that.
>>
I hatched a shiny chespin in 22 eggs, with the perfect nature and ability
>>
>>28834561
>28834561
Dude, I bet you suck a lot of cock. fag
>>
>playing OR
>in the mood for shiny hunting
>look through DexNav
>hm Skrelp looks interesting
>fly to route
>start up DexNav
>first encounter is shiny
That was actually the second time I got a shiny on the first encounter with the first one being a Skarmory. Also,that shiny Skrelp made me love Dragalge a lot more.
>>
i once got 2 shinies in a row, random encounters

i also wanted to masuda method a shiny skorupi because drapion is one of my favorite pokemon and so i went to catch a drapion to breed and the first one i encountered was shiny

i like shinies a lot
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.