[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ want for Sun and Moon's postgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: Alola.png (2MB, 974x687px) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
2MB, 974x687px
What does /vp/ want for Sun and Moon's postgame?
>>
>>28824168

Interesting story content like the delta episode.
>>
Platinums postgame
>>
Access to every map and make all pokemon obtainable in one game sans trade evolutions
>>
>>28824168
Legendaries all being obtainable through in-game events with at least a little plot to them.
>>
>>28824168
Best case scenario: visiting another region

Good scenario: Pokemon world tournament and/or battle frontier return

What we'll undoubtedly get: Pokemon Maison or nothing.
>>
Pve content???

We still miss an in game lvl 100 League.

What about having 3 different PVE content leagues you can choose? Just 1 more than ORAS, the final one full in game lvl 100!
>>
>>28824168
A Battle facility location on that misty island. At least 2-3 Battle Facilities please.
>>
>>28824168
More than just a Mewtwo encounter. More than just 3 easy to breeze through routes. Give me something like the Areas in DPPt
>>
>>28824168
Card games
>>
>>28824629
On motorcycles
>>
>>28824168
BF or at least something with a significant amount of effort put into it compared to Gen 6's postgames
>>
>>28824650
In space
>>
Battle Frontier styled stuff with post-game stor like delta would be good enough. Gud fuckin shit right there.
>>
>>28824168
The obvious answer is a battle frontier equivalent. Beyond that, some sort of brutal dungeon with level 100ish Pokemon/trainers, with different types/themes every day.
>>
Frontier.

Gyms (None for main game, but having them all postgame would be neat)
>>
>>28824168
More than a Battle tower analogue
>>
>>28824168
A nice facility. I want the trainers to use z-moves too
>>
File: alola spinda zachmorristoonart.png (430KB, 700x851px) Image search: [Google]
alola spinda zachmorristoonart.png
430KB, 700x851px
Something like the PWT but called something like a Battle Luau with not just Gym leaders and champions but Rivals, Previous Protags, Frontier Brains, E4s, etc. added in the mix

Have them all in beach gear
>>
Something like the Black Tower/White Treehollow again. That shit was cash
>>
a dating sim
>>
idc about post game really, i just want lots of new pokemon
>>
>>28824168
Revisiting an older region. Fuck apologetics, it's been long overdue.
>>
>>28824680
With your 4 alternate dimension clones
>>
>>28824168
So, the actual Hawaiian Islands go on for more than just the main, inhabited ones.

There are tons of older islands with everything from places of worship to researchers to abandoned guano mines to military facilities to refuges for rare wildlife.

We could probably go there.
>>
>>28824818

>waifus in swimsuits
>post game

Fucking sold.

For real though? Throw in a Battle factory and dungeons/ routes to explore.
>>
>>28825080
2 of whom are cyborgs
>>
>>28825032
With all this gen 1 pandering, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got access to Kanto post-E4.
>>
KALOS AS POSTGAME
A
L
O
S

A
S

P
O
S
T

G
A
M
E
>>
>>28825032
it's not a matter of apologetics. it's not overdue. it was never going to be a thing, and you're fucking banking on a pipedream. your exaggerated and unrealistic expectations do not equate to an achievable reality. we aren't going to go to multiple regions in one game, and that's OKAY, because it should not be fucking expected again beyond gold and silver. get the fuck over yourself you fucking autistic faggot. get fucking real.
>>
Battle facilities besides just the Maison(not opposed to them keeping it, as long as it's not the only one)

Something to do with Looker

Exploration/New areas

Megas

Do some shit with ya boy Guzma

Characters from past games to battle

Something like Mirage islands from ORAS
>>
>>28824168
hope? Battle Frontier/PWT with large exploration area, and maybe Zygarde
realisticly? battle tower with moderate exploration, and maybe Zygarde
>>
BRING BACK PWT
>>
>>28824818
>cynthia in a swimsuit

fund it
>>
File: threreturnofbrennan.png (133KB, 598x495px) Image search: [Google]
threreturnofbrennan.png
133KB, 598x495px
This is your post game tonight.
>>
>>28825515
>being so cynical that you can't believe that someone alive during the late 90's would have played Pokemon

/vp/'s still good for laughs
>>
>>28824168
Visiting another set of islands, like the Sevii Islands.
>>
>>28825116
Only time I'm saying thanks Obama sincerely. Also Bush for founding it.
Biggest marine sanctuary in the world. Larger than all other US parks combined. One of the last large predator dominated ecosystems on the planet.
>>
>>28824226
i wish i could dream as big as you anon
>>
Post Story episode much like the Delta Episode, post trial expansion for all sode activities(like new Pokemon to photograph and so on) and some good battle facilities to make it all worthwhile. With how much content is seemingly going into the main story, if the post trials portion is just an extension of what's already there, I wouldn't even mind.
>>
literally any extra battle facility other than the obligatory battle tower clone.
>>
>>28824168
Secret 5th island with some routes to explore, older legendaries, NatDex Pokemon, etc.

E4/Kahunas/Equivalent being stronger available for rematch, going up to the mid-90's to the Final Boss guy having a team of full 100's. Trial Captains/GymLeader/Equivalent should be rematch-able several times, getting progressively stronger as well.

PWT coming back, and I like this guy's >>28824818 idea of having beach swimwear. All gym leaders, champions, rivals, protags, E4s, everything, available in Singles and Doubles at least, with some in Triple/Rotation.
>>
>>28824168
Looker Episode part 2, featuring Xerosic as a good guy
>>
>>28825177
from hell
>>
>>28825177
I dropped arc v like hot potato and that had better not be a plot twist.
>>
TU QRS ET EW QV0 LQ RWR SSR TQV TUU URV UVY VWQ VXW.

:)
>>
File: serena's paradise.png (318KB, 674x315px) Image search: [Google]
serena's paradise.png
318KB, 674x315px
>>28824818
>Best girl Leaf in beach outfits
Lolilicious
>>
>>28824168

A good chunk of sidequests similar to those from BW/BW2

Something like Join Avenue

Something like the Pokeathlon or Contests

Battle frontier, you can rehash Sinnoh's for all I care. Just give me one

A 5th island
>>
>>28826419
Forgot to add:

Trial Captain matches/rematches

The sinnoh undergroudn or secret bases
>>
Two additional, smaller islands. One for a Delta Episode style adventure, the other for a Battle Frontier.
>>
Kalos
>>
>>28825220
They DID skip a revisit to Kalos, something never done in any other generation, so maybe. Having it be like HGSS in that regard with the refined skill of current GameFreak should be fantastic. At least I hope so
>>
Set up your own gym, customise it like a bigger Sercret Base and upload it for people to challenge. The more gyms you challenge, the more furniture and trainers you unlock for your own.

Ties in with a post-game storyline involving your Gym Leader responsibilities.
>>
>>28824253
This.
>>
fun
>>
File: HNI_0053.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0053.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>28824168
>>28824168
Ideally? Something like the Pokemon World Tournament.

It's the 20th anniversary. It would be fitting to bring it back.
>>
>>28826815
This x10
>>
I want something similar to the Sevii Islands, an event could tied to it as well. Not really interested in another Battle Frontier.
>>
A good breeding route without fucking sandpits.
>>
>>28824205
This
>>
Kalos postgame containing your typical badge quest and a Delta Episode-style plot (minus the constant backtracking) involving Zygarde, Mega Evolution, and maybe the Aether Foundation if they really turn out to be villains, after that's done, a Battle Frontier with all the facilities everyone loves, including some new ones for other types of battles (Inverse, Sky, Horde, Totem, etc.), and of course, the PWT on top of it all.

Yes I know it's not gonna happen but it's what I'd want so whatever.
>>
I want the battle maison
>>
Final fantasy but just change the characters to pokemon.

Difficulty is now solved
>>
>>28826815
>>28826536
>>28825220
>>28827102

This is everything I want.
Just give us a reworked Kalos fuck
Pls not Kanto again. Pls don't have the retarded idea to add a Kanto postgame to obtain regular forms of Kantomon GF
>>
>>28827228

This. I don't get the hate for the Battle Maison. It's just the new duel tower/battle subway
>>
I'd like to rematch trainers and for them to have stronger different parties, I'd especially love something like the World Tournament, fight older characters.

I've always wanted to have to defend the crown as champion too- face a series of five different strong trainers, many characters you met in the game, some gym leaders or elite four included. If you lose once you lose the title and have to beat the elite four again
>>
File: 1463836036128.gif (1MB, 231x210px) Image search: [Google]
1463836036128.gif
1MB, 231x210px
>mfw you can go to kalos and in sun it'll be nighttime in kalos when it's daytime in alola, and vica versa in moon
it all comes together
>>
>>28828763
That would be fuckin neato
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.