[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 119

File: what a qt that Serena is.jpg (511KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
what a qt that Serena is.jpg
511KB, 1366x768px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide:
http://pastebin.com/anb9qe55

>Sun and Moon Anime Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_2ADXIyEa4

>Movie 19: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna [Jul 16th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWtBDuxrcS0
Excerpt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMWw5xiwW8

>LET'S GO SEE GEKKOUGA IN THE THEATER! SPECIAL GEKKOUGA VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-34tfTiqo

Next episode:
>XY&Z44: We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!! [Oct 6]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xyz/trailer/

Upcoming episodes:
>XY&Z45: One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!! [Oct 13]
>XY&Z46: Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back [Oct 20]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>What's the point of watching it anymore?
To enjoy the ride.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
Never give up until the very end.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>28818194
>>
XY&Z39 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_039_The_Flare_Gang_Attacks!_The_Zygarde_at_the_Prism_Tower!![H264_720P][6028B300].mkv.torrent

XY&Z22 POKÉTV SEGMENT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_022_Serena_Becomes_Satoshi!_The_Ultimate_Pikachu_Showdown!!_PokeTV_segment[H264_720P][865291B9].mkv.torrent

XY&Z40 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845935

XY&Z41 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847987

XY&Z42/43 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850249

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS XY&Z44: WE START AT ZERO! CITRON'S DECISION!! (OCTOBER 6TH)
>The Citroid has lost all its memory after being repaired!? Citron has mixed feelings about this, but then a challenger arrives at the Gym. What did Citron and the Citroid discover during this Gym battle?

>Summary:
>The incident caused by the Flare Gang has come to an end, and Miare City has started turning back to normal, little by little. Citron has repaired the Citroid, but got mixed feelings when it turned out the fixed Citroid has no memories of the past. And then one day, a boy named Alba comes to ask for a Gym battle against the Citroid. Since the Citroid has just been repaired, Citron is unsure about whether it's a good idea to accept Alba's challenge, but...

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mariya Ise: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
>Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
>Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
>Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
>Kensho Ono: Alan
>Mikako Komatsu: Manon
>Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
>Chinatsu Akasaki: Alba
>Noriko Shitaya: Yancham
>Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
>Kensuke Sato: Rentorar
>Kenta Miyake: Maaiika
>Miyako Ito: Pumpjin
>Yuka Terasaki: Hari-san
>Kiyotaka Furushima: Elezard
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 52 (Oct 2nd)

XY&Z45: One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!! (Oct 13th)
>As Serena is torn on what she should do next as a Performer, Ash proposes a Pokémon Battle. What will Serena do!?

XY&Z46: Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back (Oct 20th)
>Everyone thought the Team Flare incident was over. But Xerosic, who escaped during it, has once again started making a move! Ash and Ash Greninja challenge him to a fight to stop his terrifying ambitions!!

XY&Z -MOVIE VER.- (SATOSHI)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d63pkrvpvcqry3/XY%26Z_MOVIE_VER_%28Both_Sizes%29.zip

THE PIKACHU SONG (PIKACHU)
http://www.megafileupload.com/7hw9/The_Pikachu_Song.m4a

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA SOUNDTRACK
http://www.filedrop
per.com/movie19soundtrack

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA MANGA
CHAPTER 1: http://imgur.com/a/PAdz8
CHAPTER 2: http://imgur.com/a/cGC71
CHAPTER 3: http://imgur.com/a/l6bs1
>>
Serena will not return. And you will all love Sun and Moon anime.
>>
>>28823637
TV Tokyo pls
>>
anime is dead
>>
Oha Suta is over? Did we get any SuMo news?
>>
File: a2.png (889KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a2.png
889KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>28823705
Nope. They showed a video montage of XY&Z clips that had some previously unseen scenes from unaired episodes and talked a bit about Y&Z ending.
>>
File: a3.png (1MB, 1114x635px) Image search: [Google]
a3.png
1MB, 1114x635px
>>
>>28823705
I fear not, just stuff for Serena's episode apparently
>>
File: 1474459732282.png (49KB, 134x165px) Image search: [Google]
1474459732282.png
49KB, 134x165px
>Ash is literally going to dump Serena in a train station like iris and cilan

CHAT
>>
>>28823724
I see. What a let down.
>>
>>28823724
>>28823726
I like how easy it is to see which reply is from a shitposter and which isn't.
>>
>>28823724
>all we get is shitty Serena previews
Fuck.
>>
>>28823726
They also showed Clemont and Ash having a final fight but serenafags skipped that...
>>
>>28823602
Wow, so no emotion from Serena at all in their farewell?
>>
>>28823767
We don't even know which episode that is from, shitposter-kun
>>
>>28823726
>>28823758
Why are you so triggered serena exists?
>>
>>28823602
Eye is glimmering.
>>
>>28823637
>>28823726
>>28823732
>>28823758
>>28823766
>>28823767
>Mistyfags are THIS asshurt over Serena's existence
wew
>>
>>28823747
>Second anon
Am I supposed to be the shitposter? That's what I got from the preview (and I said apparently)
>>
>>28823767
We don't know if this a farewell or not.
>>
So I'm a retired Icelandic psychologist. I recently started watching this show and I figured I'd put together some in-depth character studies on what I found about the 4 main characters so far. I'd encourage y'all to give it a read as I'm pretty sure there's at least one thing you haven't pondered before, and I always thought that knowing and studying the characters is half of what makes watching a tv show fun. However note that I really only covered episodes 1-40 in this study.

Sophocles
Let's start by taking a look at his father since I believe his father is very pivotal in how Sophocles is the way he is, despite how little we know about him. The first thing to note is that his father often dresses up in a bizzare outfit. He seems to do so in secret. The reason for this is that this outfit is actually their families traditional tribal uniform. I've deduced that Sophocles has not always lived in Alola. No, he was actually an only child, who grew up in the north wilderness with his father before moving to Alola. He comes from a tribe of cannibals who are very uncivilized. This explains his dads tendency to dress up in his tribal suit every so often and go out...roaming. And also why he doesn't want anyone else to know about it. The reason they moved to Alola, of course, was because Sophocles is so terrible at running. His dad figured that he wouldn't make it that long if they stayed amongst the other cannibals so he decided to move to Alola for his own good where Sophocles then picked up the art of Science.

Though due to growing up in a society that puts such a trivial outlook on peoples lives, you'd think...
>>
File: SM vs XY.jpg (168KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
SM vs XY.jpg
168KB, 777x767px
I really dont want to watch Serena's goodbye episode, it feels like shit realizing she is getting thrown away for the travesty that is S/M.

Rest in piece best girl, you were the only one good enough for Ash. ;-;
>>
... a scientist who grew up in that sort of environment would become something like Dr. Frankenstein only perhaps even more madder. And I think to an extent he is a bit of a "mad scientist", multiple times he has tested his explosive products on vulnerable guinea pigs. Why just the other day I caught an episode where he put a "cheerleader hat" that he knew would explode on Lillie's head.

This leads me to...

Why do his inventions keep blowing up? Well upon close inspection I believe the reason is that he programs them to, though not intentionally. The way he was raised, the cannibalistic instinct is just too strong inside him and without perhaps meaning to, he makes his inventions homicidal with the unintended intent to bring some fresh meat home. You can see he is frequently apologetic afterwards, perhaps because of embarrassment or frustrations with his subconscious.

So while I believe he does show restraint, he still can't completely ditch his old cannibalistic ways. Why do you think he follows Ash? The truth is because Ash was just too delicious to pass up. You can hear his father, after saving Ash from his fall from the Melemele lighthouse, grumble to himself "mmmm you' delicious, boy". This was removed from the dub airing. If I went further into analyzing his dad, I'm afraid it would be purely speculatory, I'm unsure whether his dad still eats people or not, or whether he still encourages Sophocles to hunt. I need to see more of their interaction to be able to tell. Another thing worth noting is that whenever Sophocles thinks to himself, he frequently refers to the others as "meat sacks" or "walking supper". You might say these are terms that he was taught to use while growing up but the fact that he never says them out loud makes me think it's something rooted deeper into his psychology. I believe he has a degree of "self-loathing" and most likely won't tell the others about his problems, possibly due to embarrassment.
>>
>>28823172
I will miss the XY family, but seriously if I'm leaving it's because Sun and Moon looks so bad next to any other season
I was hyped at first because Alola is the perfect setting for stuff like nice adventures, Ash doing the trials, discovering Alola forms by himself, etc...
And now he's staying in school, and at first it wasn't that bad, but the art style change is just too much for me
Also these threads have been pretty bad lately, and I doubt they will recover
>>
>>28823796
What do you mean, anon? The guy asked if there was any SM news and I said: "I fear not..." how does that translate into what you said is beyond me
>>
File: tumblr_od96pchA8U1vue9z1o1_500.png (227KB, 480x592px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od96pchA8U1vue9z1o1_500.png
227KB, 480x592px
>>28823810
>Pointing out that there was also some bro moment showned is mistyfagging
>>
>Shitposters on full force tonight.
>>
Ash
Ash is severely depressed for what should be obvious reasons. Losing best-companion Clemont as well as several other things that happened to him during the XY anime. His jump from the Melemele lighthouse was most certainly done in a suicide attempt. In fact, he believe's he's in the afterlife afterward up until around the first gym. I know, I really think the anime took Ash's obliviousness a bit too far there, but at least it was only for a few episodes. As you can see his depression comes back after he loses against the first gym, for a brief moment he showed his true feelings to the world. But it was soon erased afterward and he continues to put a brave face on for his friends who he probably secretly envies as to him it appears they have no problems. He most likely won't tell the others about his problems, possibly due to apathy.
>>
>>28823824
>>28823839
Good thing I have the filter for the similar version of this copy pasta. Just got remove a few thing and it will filter it and the rest.
>>
Lillie
As we all know, Lillie is a terrible terrible conspiracy theorist. If she was open about what she thought about everything she'd no doubt be the most annoying character in the show. So to quickly recap, she recognizes Ash from his suicidal jump tape as someone she met a long time ago at a camp and then desperately tries to meet up with him. When they first met she was wandering around scared that the island they were having camp at was actually a giant UFO with carnivorous aliens inside, which may or may not have been true. Ash momentarily "saved" her and afterward, while it doesn't show it, it's heavily implied Lillie went full psycho on him, and by "psycho" i mean she just heavily red-pilled him with half-bullcrap conspiracies. Which with Ash being Ash probably went inside one ear and out the other. The reason current-Lillie wanted to meet him so much was perhaps because she thought he'd be the one to finally understand her. You'll notice she has like no friends so I think she's a bit lonely, especially with how she feels everything is out to get her. Also maybe she wanted to see if she could retrieve sleeper-information from him but I'm not sure yet, I thought some of that would be answered when they finally reached Team Skull's hideout but that turned out to be anticlimactic. When Lillie finally meets up with Ash she is very disappointing to learn that Ash did not remember anything she said to him (As was predicted). She still has yet to tell/remind him, but hasn't yet. Maybe she's paranoid he's been brainwashed.
>>
File: This is fine.jpg (135KB, 381x366px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.jpg
135KB, 381x366px
Latest threads in a nutshell.
>>
>>28823796
>Not liking a flaw in your show is being triggered
>>
>>28823602
>yfw this is Serena's last episode
>>
>>28823840
>Also these threads have been pretty bad lately, and I doubt they will recover
Lack of new episodes and a massive influx of both newfags and shitposters makes lots of regulars stay away for the time being. Shit should improve next week.
>>
Well anyways while I said she had no friends I do believe that she had at least one friend at some point. Now I didn't see this until I fully connected all the dots between all the Lillie episodes. The first one being the "pokedance" episode. You might think it's strange for a conspiracy theorist who is dealing with extreme paranoia to want to put herself in the limelight. I did too, I thought maybe it was just lazy writing. But then I looked at her video and noticed her Vulpix outfit was most likely a reference to a real-life conspiracy dealing with MK-ULTRA'd celebrities and their weird fashion habits. In particular, Lady Gaga. I then looked through the rest of her video and found that each section was actually ripe with symbolism referencing both IRL conspiracies and potential conspiracies in-universe. Such as the hand symbol she makes with Vulpix while both nodding their heads. So I can gather that her whole video was made as a weak jab against the Pokedance empire. From this I could gather that she probably has something against Pokedance, something hidden deep and I wasn't quite sure what, and I'm still not quite sure what but can give a good guess (But you'll have to wait a bit)
>>
>>28823810
>I fear not, just stuff for Serena's episode apparently
Can you read? Explain to me how what I said has anything to do with the crap you just wrote. And I'm a Lilliefag, anon.
>>
The next Lillie episode was the "Pokebeans" episode. This episode introduces Plumeria who I believe was the "friend" that Lillie used to have. You can see that Lillie instantly seems to dislike Plumeria as if they had met before, as if they already had something going on. Though for some reason Lillie doesn't want to let her friends know this. At the end of the episode you also see Plumeria threaten to tell Ash about Lillie's secret [THIS IS IMPORTANT] as it reveals Plumeria has a tendency to tattle-tale which was a big piece in what I'm about to tell you. Now you see there's something we're missing, and what I'm about to say may not be obvious at first but when you connect the dots it becomes apparant. Eventually over some issue, Plumeria finally got fed up with Lillie babbling to her all the time about mk-ultra/team Aether/nurse joy conspiracies and told Lillie's mother, much like what she threatened to do at the end of the pokebean episode to Ash. Once Lillie's mother found out what Lillie was like, naturally this resulted in multiple visits to a doctor. Which then resulted in Lillie picking up a bogus hobby such as Tauros racing which brings us to the current day. This is the reason Lillie is able to carry herself so well so that no one else knows about her real thoughts on the world. Even her own mother thought she had changed if she trusted her enough to go on a journey by herself, which implies that Lillie has been passive for several years now. This also brings up an issue about Lillie and her mothers relationship but I won't get into that right now.
>>
File: 1474416571684.jpg (624KB, 1500x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1474416571684.jpg
624KB, 1500x1366px
>>28823883
>>
>>28823868
Still upset chicken is not in SM shitpostercuck?
>>
File: 155fnj.jpg (50KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
155fnj.jpg
50KB, 568x335px
>>28823865
>>
>>28823875
Ironically, he is the one shitting up threads with his incessant whining about how much he hates S&M and how he will leave these threads forever just to return the next day with the same posts.
>>
NOW the reason I brought up the Pokedance epsiode is because I believe pokedance was the reason that Plumeria finally got fed up with Lillie. Perhaps Plumeria had signed up for an account and Lillie flipped out about it, I don't know. But the reason I think this is true is because primarily through the shows narration. If you were going to introduce a character that had such a profound impact on a main characters past then you'd probably want to foreshadow it a bit. Which is what the pokedance episode is for. But...I could be wrong. However the english dub title for the pokedance episode IS called "A pokedance of things to come" so it's not like I pulled this completely out of thin air.

Strangely in the episode where the're in the haunted manor, she repeatedly expresses some of her conspiracy theories. I do not know what led her to let herself go so much there. Must have been the full moon.

She most likely won't tell the others about her problems, possibly due to estrangement.
>>
Lana
Lana was hard to figure out. I finally noticed that if you look reeeeallly hard, like squint your eyes and turn your monitor upside-down hard, you can see that Lana isn't really there in the first 2 episodes. In fact she makes her first appearance in episode 3. The reason for this, as was mentioned above is that Lana is not really Sophocles sister. "Lana" seems to have brainwashed Sophocles to think that she's his sister. If you look at Ash when he sees Lana for the first time in Episode 3, a slightly curious expressions crosses his face, but since at the time he's convinced he's wandering through the underworld he doesn't really think much of it. It's reasons for joining Ash and co. seem to be purely for freeloading. The commotion that Ash made during his suicidal jump likely caught it's attention. It occasionally overdoes it's "little girl" act. When listening to the Japanese voice I thought it sounded like she could have been a smoker at some point, but most likely has given that up. Possibly vapes. I could go more into what I think of him, but that would be entering quantum psychology. It most likely won't tell the others about itself, likely. Because that would be blowing it's cover.

Conclusion
Most likely these 4 will continue along their trends, not telling the others anything until the final episode, where they will all likely and inevitably commit suicide together. Except Lana who will probably just go freeload somewhere else. The most likely method they will use is jumping off a cliff seeing as how this is a kids show and you can't really show dead bodies.
>>
>>28823914
I'd rather have that that the endless bait and shitposts these threads are drowning in, desu
>>
>>28823935
But at least he could find new ways of saying the same shit. He is like a broken record, an infinite loop of autism.
>>
>>28823897
>>28823909
>giving him (You)s

why?
>>
>>28823867
XY was a mistake
>>
>>28823951
Oh, definitely. But at least it's actual commentary instead of pure garbage spam.
>>
>>28823967
XY is the reason these threads exist on a daily basis
>>
>yfw XY was all a dream
>>
>>28823815
It's pretty clearly XYZ45. Don't tell me you're going to deny this too, and then move the goalpost and complain when Serena leaves without much emotion.
>>
>>28823983
>Implying these threads aren't a mistake
>>
>>28823976
I know how you feel. The only thing I can do is not taking the bait. And hope November finally arrives.
>>
>>28823986
I was saying that we don't know exactly how the episode is going to be. That's all, I don't care about Serena.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUIsF1f5Um0

Play at 2x speed
>>
File: parents in the park.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
parents in the park.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Why does Ash need to go to school when he is already a professionally educated (in pokebattles) dad figure at this point?
>>
>>28824037
I can hear clearly: Paul is dead, miss him miss him.
>>
Just a reminder that an unnaturally pronounced aversion to change is a sign of autism. If a change in style triggers you this much, you should get help.
>>
>>28823951
What the fuck are you talking about
Anyone who doesn't like Sun and Moon is an autist? Fuck off
Also if you think people aren't gonna leave then your being highly delusional, because a lot of us feared another BW or OR when they first revealed the "no league shit" in the Sun and Moon games
>>
>>28824087
wew
>>
Found the video of the new preview
https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/781285483007442944
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 157x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 157x96px
Give me a (You) if you're actually kind of excited about SM.
>>
>>28824099
bye bye Serena.
>>
>>28824108 (You)
(You)
>>
>>28824120
And she isn't blushing or upset at all about leaving Ash.
>>
>>28824108
(You).
Use it wisely.
>>
arora
>>
File: 1474139049418.png (371KB, 902x456px) Image search: [Google]
1474139049418.png
371KB, 902x456px
>>28824108
OK potatoe
>>
File: mnisekoi162_018_rhs-1.jpg (330KB, 728x1056px) Image search: [Google]
mnisekoi162_018_rhs-1.jpg
330KB, 728x1056px
>>28824108
(You)
>>
>>28824148
Why post fillerkoi?
>>
>>28824120
>>28824134
Which is a shame. Without the shipping, what was the point of Serena?
>>
File: 1474545617721.jpg (110KB, 700x947px) Image search: [Google]
1474545617721.jpg
110KB, 700x947px
>>28824108
FUCKING LILLIE GET HYPED
>>
File: 1474064847098.png (1006KB, 800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1474064847098.png
1006KB, 800x2200px
>>
File: 1471425603672.png (2MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1471425603672.png
2MB, 1280x1810px
>>28824087
Yeah I remember people used to joke about that
If only we had known...
>>
>>28823725
>google translate original

>it just says ash goes to school
Try harder
>>
>Ash now has a personality
>this is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>28823908
I'm not some waifufaggot, I'm here for the battles not the stupid romance and disgusting pedo bait.

Can anyone tell me why amourfags get called falseflaggers when they're behavior is basically a toned down version of actual amourfags elsewhere?
If they wanted people to hate amourfags, they'd play it up rather than look relatively tame in comparison to Serebii
>>
>>28824188
Are you even trying?
>>
File: kill me pls.jpg (33KB, 628x486px) Image search: [Google]
kill me pls.jpg
33KB, 628x486px
>>
>>28824160
Her crush on him really was swept under the rug in these last episodes. And given that Ash and Clemont are battling with each other and Serena is nowhere to be seen, she likely leaves FIRST.
>>
>>28824108
My best (YOU) for you, Mr. Rato.
>>
>>28824224
>Telling the truth is shitposting
Do you need more images
>>
>>28824108

My two favorite episodes feature Ash being at a school. I think I'm good with a series worth of it.
>>
>>28824278
Also, he is not staying all the time there, they will have school trips, challenges, battle-exams. It would be like Yu Gi Oh GHX meets Magical School Bus, where the bus is a Charizard.
>>
>>28824247 (you)
>>
>>28824270
fuck off shitposter
>>
>>28824315
Yeah, okay.

When will shitposting like this end padt?
>>
File: 147672159651.jpg (381KB, 2682x1800px) Image search: [Google]
147672159651.jpg
381KB, 2682x1800px
>>28824230
>>
>>28824347
LOL SOOO FUNNEH XD
>>
It's really sad that the Pokemon anime is ending soon
>>
>>28824346
This particular brand will not end until the ep where Serena leaves airs, and even then, they'll shitpost it until they are forced out. Yes, forced. They won't leave on their own.
>>
>>28824404
Here's your (you).
Go shitpost elsewhere now
>>
>>28824404
They may get bored. People only need to ignore them.
>>
File: laughing argentinians.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
laughing argentinians.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>28824404
>, they'll shitpost it until they are forced out. Yes, forced. They won't leave on their own.
>he thinks you can force someone out of a thread
>>
>>28824404
Why would you want to force out 90% of the people who post in this thread? These threads will be dead by the 2nd episode of SM
>>
Why are they seemingly making Ash and Serena's goodbye so un-emotional? And what was up with them saying Bonnie and Puni-chan/Clemont and Clembot/Ash and Serena. Anyone who understands moons explain why they were pairing them like that?
>>
>>28824404
>>28824451
Cool samefag
>>
>>28824451
That's what you said about Ash losing, and Serena being confirmed leaving. We are still here.
>>
File: 144617745.jpg (249KB, 850x1050px) Image search: [Google]
144617745.jpg
249KB, 850x1050px
>tfw only Sushi can give me hope
http://evidentlyfishy.tumblr.com/post/151075679347/did-you-see-the-new-sun-and-moon-anime-scan-what
I want to marry Sushi!
>>
File: 59079463_p0.png (206KB, 1123x632px) Image search: [Google]
59079463_p0.png
206KB, 1123x632px
Hahaha
>>
File: 6wtn87xiV1qffexho1_500.gif (124KB, 477x320px) Image search: [Google]
6wtn87xiV1qffexho1_500.gif
124KB, 477x320px
>>28823602
So no new SM info? Dammit well at least we got new scans today so can't be greedy. About the Preview it looks like Ash will say goodbye to Serena, Clemont and Bonnie the same way as in BW. I wanted a goodbye in the sunset like in OS, AG and DP but oh well
>>
File: li1378501365849.png (11KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
li1378501365849.png
11KB, 390x470px
>>28824404
>Yes, forced. They won't leave on their own
>>
File: otp.jpg (106KB, 1270x948px) Image search: [Google]
otp.jpg
106KB, 1270x948px
>>28824502
>>
>>28824108
(You)
>>
File: v102.jpg (51KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
v102.jpg
51KB, 600x802px
>>28824527
>>
File: Smug Robin.png (128KB, 283x508px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Robin.png
128KB, 283x508px
>>28824527
I'm not even a shipper I just want to see that bitch Serena get blown the shaft hard.
>>
>>28824520
May's goodbye was the most rushed. The only reason it doesn't seem too bad is because it was a continuation of the previous episode, but her actual departure was lackluster. Max got more of a farewell than May did.

Although they made up for it with May's DP cameo departure, which was done a lot better than her actual one.
>>
>>28824566
I'm going to fucking kill you
>>
File: Topu Keko VS EXPANSION.jpg (49KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
Topu Keko VS EXPANSION.jpg
49KB, 670x402px
>>28824108
>>
File: xy.png (189KB, 824x607px) Image search: [Google]
xy.png
189KB, 824x607px
>>28824527
>>
File: ebinimation.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ebinimation.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>tfw one more BroBowl before the saga is over

I'm so fucking hype
>>
File: play rough.jpg (586KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
play rough.jpg
586KB, 800x1131px
>>
>>28824099
What ep is the preview for?
>>
File: 1471274773432.png (221KB, 1100x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1471274773432.png
221KB, 1100x1272px
Rate my wife.
>>
File: 1472494052926.png (947KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472494052926.png
947KB, 1280x720px
>>28824595
All this Serena posting reminds me of how cute her and Ash are together, which reminds me that they are getting rid of her, which makes me sad

Fuuuuck why do they have to get rid of her.
>>
File: 1475098325245.jpg (762KB, 1517x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1475098325245.jpg
762KB, 1517x1100px
>>28824595
>>
>>28824099
What did Serena say that surprised Ash?
>>
File: 1474310724132.jpg (48KB, 398x496px) Image search: [Google]
1474310724132.jpg
48KB, 398x496px
>>28824108
>>
>>28824666
Please dear god tell me this isn't going to be the new ship spamming autism for the next 3 fucking years.
>>
File: 1474580964198.jpg (205KB, 1270x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1474580964198.jpg
205KB, 1270x1270px
>>28824691
There is no need to be upset.
>>
File: kisu.jpg (72KB, 375x725px) Image search: [Google]
kisu.jpg
72KB, 375x725px
>>28824595
>>
File: 14761571471.jpg (349KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [Google]
14761571471.jpg
349KB, 1200x895px
>>28824653
Maybe it's for the best
>>
>>28824678
>I will be stronger when we meet again, you'll see!
>>
File: 1475045810638.jpg (34KB, 324x272px) Image search: [Google]
1475045810638.jpg
34KB, 324x272px
KAHUNA KAYOOO
>>
>>28824704
At least ship him with too old Mallow. Lillie is too perfect for the abomination that is SuMo Ash.
>>
>>28824691
In my case I just did it to trigger the amourfags. If they leave (or stop the shitpost) I won't even bother, anon.
>>
Why do you guys say Ash will fight Clemont again? I haven't seen any image of that
>>
>>28824780
>I won't even bother
Pathetic
>>
File: 1474108347729.jpg (509KB, 746x844px) Image search: [Google]
1474108347729.jpg
509KB, 746x844px
>>28824797
https://mobile.twitter.com/hadenshi/status/781264453589434369/video/1
>>
>>28824839
Yup, I agree.
>>
>>28824849
Oh yeah you are right thanks. Its a shame the fight is Pikachu Vs bunnelby again. They better not so the same moves they did innthe first XY episode. We already saw that twice
>>
File: 1474922969657.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474922969657.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>
>>28824330
So you're saying you want more images of amourfags being even more over the top than "falseflaggers" in a clear setting like a forum?
>>
>>28824982
kys
>>
>>28824997
kisses to you too anon
>>
>>28824708
The only canon pairing.
>>
File: 148761166.png (1MB, 828x858px) Image search: [Google]
148761166.png
1MB, 828x858px
Can the Turtonator save the anime?
>>
File: 59189829_p0_master1200.jpg (345KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
59189829_p0_master1200.jpg
345KB, 600x558px
>>28825024
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 14724953256557.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14724953256557.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>28824722
wololololo
>>
>>28825040
He looks so funny
>>
File: 1475008020572.jpg (10KB, 342x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475008020572.jpg
10KB, 342x340px
>>28825067
LOL THAT BITCH LOOKS STRAIGHT OUTTA CAILLOU
>>
>>28824678
>Next time we meet, let's get married!
>>
>>28825091
>Is that some sort of food?
>>
>>28824722
O-okay..
>>
>>28825040
This pokemon literally looks like shit either way.

Sun/Moon has so many terrible designs for the pokemon.
>>
>>28825040
This guy looks like a boss I would have to beat on Super Mario
>>
File: 148761164.png (48KB, 146x170px) Image search: [Google]
148761164.png
48KB, 146x170px
>>28825074
>>28825137
>>28825164
>>
>>28825174
It's hilarious how fucking ugly he looks
>>
>>28825195
Basically looks like a Yokai watch creature, not a Pokemon, that's why
>>
>>28825226
Nah I don't know, there has been a lot of shitty looking Pokémon throughout the gens
>>
>>28824775
Nigga, you damn well know Ash is going to pull a Jesus onii-sama on everyone at the school. While everyone is learning about the basics of Pokemon battle, he's just going to go and do something bullshit like have his Pikachu use his thunder to create a thunder armor.
>>
File: 1474102336216.png (310KB, 1681x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1474102336216.png
310KB, 1681x1318px
>>28824653
>Doragon-desu~!
>>
>>28825329
If by dragon, she means the D, then yes. Doragon-desu~!
>>
>>28825328
i think he will accidentally get hit by something in class and maybe make a poot noise and everyone will laugh at him
>>
>>28825329
We need more anime Lillie
>>
So next Anime news of SM fucking when???
>>
>>28824722
DELET THIS
>>
File: 440px-Iris_(Pokèmon)[1].png (129KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
440px-Iris_(Pokèmon)[1].png
129KB, 440x248px
>>28824161
both serenafags and lilliefuckers need to collectively jump off a cliff
>>
File: CtbETFaW8AAiUEH.jpg orig.jpg (31KB, 452x321px) Image search: [Google]
CtbETFaW8AAiUEH.jpg orig.jpg
31KB, 452x321px
LILLIE IS BRUTALLY CUTE
SATOSHILILLIE WON'T COME TO ANYTHING, BUT IT'S STILL THE MOST ADORABLE SHIP FOR SATOSHI
>>
>>28825374
They're going to call him a simpleton for not knowing an Exeggutor is a dragon and give him demeaning jobs. When the legendaries inevitably attack and everyone hides in the shelter, he's the only one out there to take them all on by himself and Pikachu. When it's all over, he's going to collapse and everyone is going to come out, find him and call him a fraidy-cat for fainting. He just laughs it off and this will continue until mid-season when he goes full z-move on everyone's ass in the inevitable school vs school competition where he sweeps the entire other team by himself.
>>
What were they saying in the newest trailer about Ash and Serena?
>>
File: 58861840_p4.jpg (727KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
58861840_p4.jpg
727KB, 1280x900px
>>28825448
Protect the SQUIDFU, Satoshi! DEGESO~~
>>
>>28825248
That is some pretty high quality bait you have there anon.
>>
>>28825465
Nothing in particular, I think they just said something about XYZ reaching it's climax, and what will happen with Puni-chan and Eureka, Citron and Citroid, Satoshi and Serena
That's all
>>
>>28825448
>Iwane animating right off the back

I wonder how pissed off he feels knowing he has to switch his draw style for the next 3 years
>>
>>28825431
Will you come too, chickenfag?
>>
>>28825527
Is Puni Chan going to take Eureka to Alola
>>
>>28825511
You know there will be a scene where the other two UB will steal her away into their portal while both she and Ash will call each other names with their hands reaching out for each other in vain as she disappears into the void.
>>
>>28825538
I can actually see that happening since Zygarde is a collection quest in SuMo. And since she's a child, she fits right in with the whole school atmosphere.
>>
>>28825431

You're such a kid anon
>>
>>28825542
Seems too corny for the show, but I can see it happen
>>
>>28825542
Thats the kind of forced drama i wouldn't mind to watch
>>
>>28825448
>Lillie is the shipbait in the new anime
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>28824653
All this Serena posting reminds me what a waste of a character she is and how glad I am that she's leaving.

Hopefully they don't fuck up the next girl so hard.
>>
>No matter how hard you try, no matter how long you try, you will never succeed, you will never achieve your goals.
Why does Pokémon teach kids such an important lesson?
>>
>>28825609
They have 3 girls, they can't get all 3 wrong.
>>
File: 1474510428430.png (361KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474510428430.png
361KB, 750x750px
>>28825511

>that image
>those digits

climaxing
>>
File: 147972498124.png (669KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
147972498124.png
669KB, 1280x720px
>>28825538
Probably no, but she looks sad in the preview
I guess she and Puni are having some kind of closure

>>28825616
Because they always learn the hard way
>>
>>28825616
I dunno. I mean, even if he didn't win any tournaments, I would presume he would get a generous cash prize for ranking within the top 16 or something. I mean, Pokemon tournaments are really serious shit in their world. I can't imagine people not getting paid for it.
>>
>>28825616
Winning isn't that all important. What matters the most in life is if you get to fuck and impregnate the girl you love. Ash hasn't found the girl yet so he isn't a loser.....yet
>>
>>28825664
Do they even need money in the Pokemon world? You can live comfortably not doing anything.
>>
>>28825650
>I guess she and Puni are having some kind of closure
Didn't Puni fucked off already
>>
>>28825616
I'm not sure why people complain about the anime teaching that lesson, if more cartoons taught it we would have far less people becoming disillusioned with life once they reached adulthood because everything they were told when they were kids was a lie.
>>
>>28825616
Maybe if you worried about what's really important instead of being blind, you wouldn't have that problem.
>>
>>28825674
Well, they do get money for winning against other trainers in battle. And they did spend money at that fancy hotel once. So money is used, but it's probably one of those situation where it's used to maintain economic stability of sorts.
>>
File: 14726941568466.png (1020KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14726941568466.png
1020KB, 1280x720px
>>28825681
Yeah, but I guess it will be some sort of spiritual goodbye so she gets over it
>>
File: turtle.png (503KB, 517x396px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.png
503KB, 517x396px
this looks pretty cool tbqh
>>
File: IMG_20160924_211620.jpg (449KB, 960x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160924_211620.jpg
449KB, 960x2048px
>>28825616
The lesson is give up on your dreams and become something useful unlike Ash.
>>
>>28825527
But we already know what happened to Puni-chan and that Clemont is staying at his gym with Bonnie, and Clembot who got repaired. Furthermore, why pair the names specifically like that?
>>
Well /vp/ it's been fun ride right?
>>
>>28825743
what episode does she crossdress as ash
>>
>>28824722
>I've fapped to this so many time
Still hoping she'll make one final appearance in the show
>>
File: IMG_20160905_051120.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160905_051120.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>28825748
>Falling for the hype machine

How many times do ya wanna get smacked with TV Tokyo's Dick kiddo?
>>
>>28825706
Since I'm curious and all. I'm going to use this chart as the basis for what if they do give out cash prizes for ranking in tournaments. I'm using PGA since it's the least popular of the major sports and to give a conservative estimate of the payout.

Assuming he gets the absolute lowest amount for his bracket.
Indigo: Top 16: $160,000
Silver: Top 8: $293,000
Ever Grande: Top 8: $293,000
Lily of the Valley: Top 4: $480,000
Vertress: Top 8: $293,000
Luminose: Runner-up: $1,080,000

If Pokemon was real, and Ash had participated in all of these leagues with assumed cash prizes, Ash now has at least the net worth of $2,599,000. And that's not factoring in the various one-off contests that he has won, the Orange league championship and clearing Frontier. Ash is beyond rich by our real life standards.
>>
File: payout.jpg (1MB, 960x1472px) Image search: [Google]
payout.jpg
1MB, 960x1472px
>>28825823
Forgot chart. PGA championship prize payout for 2016.
>>
>>28825756
xyz 22
>>
>>28825743
The lesson is don't hate yourself for failing because older people closer to their prime will almost always outclass small children in every marketable skill
>>
>>28825858
dub still hasn't gotten that far
>>
>>28825823
Alola school is expensive I guess.
>>
>>28825868
>watching the dub
>>
>>28825881
I'm pretty sure Delia had just brought the school and become the director of it with all the money that Ash gets from winning.
>>
File: 14726941568461.png (802KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
14726941568461.png
802KB, 1000x675px
>>28825748
Who knows
Maybe they expect something like us, but will probably end up disappointed like us

>>28825753
Yes, and I'm sad it's almost over
>>
>>28825886
not the english one obviously
>>
enough of this pedoshit, which pokemom wud u fug
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-212118.jpg (277KB, 1107x616px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-212118.jpg
277KB, 1107x616px
>>
>>28825974
>>28825974
Ash or Dawn's mom Don0t know which one
>>
>>28825961
>watching dubs
Kill yourself
>>
>>28825924
Nah. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.
>>
>>28825974
None, I'm not a cuck that's interested in single moms. I prefer them young and fresh.
>>
File: Ck1YXbMVEAAzJJB.jpg.orig.jpg (39KB, 369x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ck1YXbMVEAAzJJB.jpg.orig.jpg
39KB, 369x720px
How will Lillie die? she gives me Aeris vibes.
>>
>>28825881
>>28825902
Probably has a scolarship or one of those subsidies.
>>
>>28825986
I guess Ash is the one leaving. Thats why he is alone in Ep 46. But is he going to Kanto? And if yes then why is the TF guy there? and that means Ash will release Greninja in Kanto? That wouldn't be so bad
>>
>>28825728
So, this is Kiawe Z Move?
>>
Choose one /padt/ and only one
>>
>>28826063
Okay. I choose James.
>>
>>28826025
They'll tease a romance angle between her and Ash and do nothing with it, then she'll fade into obscurity.
>>
>>28826084
Why so dramatic? It will be fun while it lasts.
>>
File: 1473690619711.jpg (25KB, 201x265px) Image search: [Google]
1473690619711.jpg
25KB, 201x265px
>In many cases, these tentacles break off once inside the female.
>This will happen to Ash if he does it with Lillie

Do you really want this for our boy?
>>
I was right all along about everything
>>
>>28823602
Naruto vs Sasuke soon with the best animators. Starts at Pokemon's time.
>>
>>28826133
>caring about Naruto
>not about eggs and idles
You need to leave
>>
>>28826047
Isn't it from 44? I mean the date on the screen is 10/6
>>
>>28826140
But I watch idles and eggs too.
>>
>>28826162
Ok, you can stay
>>
>>28826149
This wasn't an episode preview
>>
>>28826149
It's a video montage with footage from multiple episodes, including old ones that have already aired. The text saying "next episode airs October 6th" doesn't mean that's where the footage is from.
>>
>>28826133
The bad thing is that you already know how it ends.
>>
>>28826140
Cared about the og series, when Rock Lee was actually relevant, rip good characters
>>
File: e89d41IFN1sr0kmzo1_1280.jpg (175KB, 706x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e89d41IFN1sr0kmzo1_1280.jpg
175KB, 706x1280px
>>28826133
Yeah can't wait. It surely will be the SAKUGA of the year. AND ITS ONE FUCKING HOUR
>>
>>28826206
Did you watch the Rock Lee spin off? Quite funny.
>>
>>28826197
I will never forgivePierrot for spoiling the outcome of the battle when the Manga was still going. Fucking The Last
>>
>>28826248
Not the kind of spinoff I wanted, Rock Lee can be a comedic character, but that's all they explored in that show, he used to have so much depth as a character (Chunin exams, backstory, vs Kimimaro ect..)
>>
>>28826113
How do squids breed?
>>
>>28826281
What a fuddy duddy you are.
>>
>>28826248
>>28826281
>>28826281
>>28826206
>>28826206
The Manga was way funnier. But the last Anime episode had amazing animation
>>
>>28826304
Please, explain
>>
TU QRS ET EW QV0 LQ RWR SSR TQV TUU URV UVY VWQ VXW
:).
>>
File: bestwishes09.jpg (36KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
bestwishes09.jpg
36KB, 450x250px
So the XY Gang goobye will be like pic related. Frist goodbye without a sunset. TO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
>>28826310
Yeah for like a few second of badass animation, the animation I would've loved to see for a spinoff
>>
Besides completing the Island Trials, which other tasks will b assigned to Satoshi? Catch an specific pokemon, study their habitats, help pokemon in troubles? The possibilities of this new scenario are manifold.
>>
>>28825448
We see Ash dumbfounded in the Tauros scene during the trailer, and this scan has the same track from that scene. What if this takes place after that and Ash finds Lillie attractive which was why he was like that in that particular scene from the trailer? How would Amourshippers and /padt/ react?

Reminder that "childhood friends" never win the MC in anime. Serena was doomed to fail.
>>
>>28826029
Let's not forget that Ash could get a free ride with some connections. Being somewhat of a second (grand)son to Oak would probably leave Samson Oak with a good impression of Ash.
>>
>>28826504
Most likely I will be wrong, but I can see Satoshi stumbling upon Lillie while trying to run from the Tauros. It' a nice way to start a friendship between them. But I dare not say it will be ship tease on the level we had with Serena.
>>
>>28826540
I've got a feeling that it could develop into ship tease down the line. I could imagine that the 2nd half of SM that has yet to be written will be fan pandering to the max due to the reaction of XYZ 38 and the initial SM reveal.

I kinda hope Ash does have a crush on her or some other girl. Not because I want to spite Amourfags, but because it could give Ash a bit of development.
>>
>>28826527
Smason Oak might have seen Ash performance in Kalos and was interested enough to offer him a place in the school. sounds too farfetched?
>>
File: CtaqzjyXgAMT8qa.jpg large.jpg (153KB, 1308x885px) Image search: [Google]
CtaqzjyXgAMT8qa.jpg large.jpg
153KB, 1308x885px
>>28823602
>>
>>28826568
If they're waiting for reactions of the end of XY, they're far more likely to bring Serena back in the second year of Sun/Moon if they want to do a shipping subplot again, or the S/M revamp fails, or whatever.
>>
File: pokemonlifelesson.jpg (102KB, 532x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonlifelesson.jpg
102KB, 532x1024px
>>28825616
>>
>>28826228
I'm so scared because it can go three ways

It's going to be rushed to hell and back

It's going to be 40 minutes of flashbacks, 10 minutes of fight, and 10 minutes of the scene with Sasuke surrendering and Sakura coming along

It's going to be 40 minutes of fighting, 10 minutes of flash backs, and 10 minutes of the scene with Sasuke surrendering and Sakura coming along

I'm seriously expecting the second option. Pierrot loves their fucking flashbacks.
>>
>>28826568
>>28826607
>Being this delusional.
>>
>>28826568
I would love to see something like that but Satoshi, as a rule of thumb, doesn't get character development. But since it is a renewal.....

>>28826571
Whatever Satoshi does with the z ring is what gets him in the school.
>>
>>28823705
I dunno about sumo but we didn't get any SM news
>>
>>28826662
He enrolls in the school and then gets a Z Ring.
>>
i just came back and what happened?
>>
File: p3513.png (508KB, 777x598px) Image search: [Google]
p3513.png
508KB, 777x598px
>>28823602
>>
>>28826691
Nothing. We got a brief preview of the next episode. Some S&M scans. But those don't tell us anything we didn't know.
>>
>>28826691
We got a preview for the upcoming XYZ episodes
That's all
>>
>>28826691
New preview of some upcoming XY&Z episodes. Lots of shitposting and falseflagging. Someone posted porn that stayed up for over 2 hours.

You know, the usual.
>>
>>28826731
Wait, what porn? I remember some autismo posting the psycfology pasta in several threads.
>>
>>28826753
Someone posted Terufuu's Ash/Millefeui picture. >>28824722
>>
>>28826654
>It's going to be 40 minutes of fighting, 10 minutes of flash backs, and 10 minutes of the scene with Sasuke surrendering and Sakura coming along
I think this one is the most likely. After all this episodes are getting the best naruto animators for action scenes. There will be talking yeah but not so much
>>
>>28825122
>>
>>28826827
lewd
>>
>>28826827
slut
>>
>>28826776
He'll return with a sequel eventually, right?
>>
Hey, we don't even know the name of the school. lyceum, institute, dueling academy.
>>
20 years. No league win. No ending for Ash in sight.

Why would anyone watch the anime after XY ends? Sun/Moon is literally an insult to anyone who watched the last 20 years of the show.
>>
>>28827017
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
The next couple of XY episodes will be _____
>>
File: 59047912_p0.png (233KB, 450x840px) Image search: [Google]
59047912_p0.png
233KB, 450x840px
>>28827017
Because Lana a cute.
>>
>>28827017
why would anyone watch it for 20 years straight anyway? it's a kids show, for kids and manchildren

it never made any sense, original 90's-2000's audience wouldn't keep watching, and 2000+ kids wouldn't know what came before

most episodes stand alone but for the overarching character development and plot points like the league dragging it out this much is just stupid
>>
>>28827072
You'll be surprised how many adults have kept up with almost the entire run of the anime besides skipped some eps here and there.
>>
>>28827017
Ash is dead for me, I will only watch it for Lillie and Ultra Beast battles.
>>
File: IMG_20160929_055204.jpg (39KB, 535x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160929_055204.jpg
39KB, 535x382px
>>
>>28827017
Cry me a river, faggot.
>>
>>28827072
I do actually feel like with the rise of streaming overtaking TV and alternate ways to watch things that it would be much easier now for kids to watch what came before than it was before.

But even then, if the show/property is big enough, people are almost expected to have some kind of idea of what came before. All the long-running shonens like One Piece, Naruto, and Dragonball etc have been going on just as long as Pokemon and no one complains about continuity in those.
>>
>>28827150
Nether of those series are "shows", Scott, they're serialized comics.
>>
>>28827178
Dragon Ball stopped being a real serialized comic over 2 decades ago, the show is the main product now
>>
File: 1471647216725.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471647216725.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>28827114
SHE'S A PURE MAIDEN YOU STUPID FUCK DONT POST LEWDS OF HER
>>
>>28827200
Stop being retarded, Scott.
>>
>>28827150
netflix did apparantly have all the seasons for a while but it looks like they dropped it all except XY and season 1

pokemon.com is cycling through the seasons on a weekly basis, but who the fuck would know about that? views are pretty low there

and even then, what, marathon 900 eps? no thanks hose
>>
>>28827114

Source
>>
>>28823602
Ash and Dawn had a more powerful goodbye with hai tachi
>>
>>28827200
Even then none of those examples tried to be glorified ads, and don't have as many bubbles of plot.
>>
>>28827241
And even then, you failed to explain why it makes a difference whether it was a comic or not,the point is that the stories are super long but still marketed to kids and heavy on continuity
>>
>>28827017
>Sun/Moon is literally an insult to anyone who watched the last 20 years of the show
I doubt there exist people autistic enough to have watched all the fucking show
>>
>>28827200
Super aside, it also ENDED over 2 decades ago, you dumb fuck. The anime has never been the "main product" for any of those three franchises.
>>
I like how rustled Serenafags are about the recent thread.

It's not their usual safespace.
>>
>>28827275
Reading 10 volumes of manga takes a hell of a lot less time and costs a hell of a lot less money than watching 100 anime episodes on DVD.
>>
>>28827280
Aside from some BW episodes, I've literally watched every episode of the show. But that's because I've been watching the show all along as it originally aired.

For example I wouldn't go back and watch every Johto filler NOW, but I saw them all when I was a kid.
>>
File: 1475117647033.jpg (136KB, 1080x770px) Image search: [Google]
1475117647033.jpg
136KB, 1080x770px
Come on guys stop being so depressed. Just a few hours more for the episodes of the fucking year.
>>
>>28827282
>the current example aside that disproves the point i'm about to make, here's some completely unrelated dumbass point
The anime isn't the main product for Pokemon either, so what does it matter if the anime isn't the main product for any of the 3?
>>
File: lillie wearing ash's clothes.jpg (310KB, 1072x1836px) Image search: [Google]
lillie wearing ash's clothes.jpg
310KB, 1072x1836px
>>28824108
>>
>>28827304
Holy shit do you even have a life? Pokemon was my childhood back when i was 5 or 6 and i sure watched Kanto and Johto but even i didn't watched all the episodes
>>
Will Kukui be the only teacher there? I guess he has more obligations than being a docent.
>>
>>28827313
The anime IS the main product for the Pokemon anime story.
>>
>>28827329
I think you need to return to leddit.
>>
>>28826133
XY is already over, pls leave
>>
>>28827329
How hard is it to watch Pokemon episodes?

Back in 2012 I marathoned through all of AG and DP in about 5 months. Combined those sagas are 400 episodes long. But I watched a few each day.
>>
>>28827339
a high effort ad is still an ad, and after the original few seasons the amount of effort dropped like a stone

most anime that isn't dragonball or eva don't really make any money unless they have another product to sell like novels, merchandise, manga, games etc.
>>
I'm going to marry Lillie!
>>
>>28827306
I'm not depressed. I just want XY to end once for all and Sun and Moon to already begins. It's crazy, some month ago I thought I would be all mopey about XY ending, now I want it to end once and for all, like an obnoxious guest that never leaves.
>>
File: ash lillie 7.png (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ash lillie 7.png
149KB, 1280x720px
These two are perfect
>>
>>28827380
I enjoyed XY but I'm really ready for it to be over for some reason.
>>
>>28827385
There's a Lady and the Tramp thing about the pairing that makes it endearing.
>>
>>28827380
Because XY is like that guest that make you dinner, gets on well with the kids and everybody likes them, all the while building up to an amazing big surprise, which then turns out to be setting your house on fire.
>>
>>28827403
stop appropriating western culture gawd
>>
>>28827367
That has literally nothing to do with the point of that post.

If you want to catch up on the complete story of Goku, Luffy or Naruto's adventures, you can go read the manga, which is available for cheap in used bookstores and can be read in the store if you just want to read through it once.
If you want to catch up on the complete story of Satoshi's adventures, you HAVE to watch the anime, since there's no other, faster-and-cheaper way to consume it.

That's the difference. It's a pretty notable one.
>>
File: lillie12.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lillie12.png
1MB, 848x1200px
Kinpatsu!!!
>>
>>28827401
Me too. XY was fantastic, but I already want it over. Maybe it's because of this stupid three weeks hiatus.
>>
>>28827411
Wtf i hate XY now, fucking FRANCE!
>>
>all these AshLillie shippers

Why would you want to see the most objectively perfect girl the franchise has ever produced in 20 years end up with someone else? Literally why?
>>
>>28827455
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>28827455
>implying it's not at least nearly entirely shitposters than think they are le ebin troling le amourfags by doing it
>>
>>28827455
I'm more surprised how those shipper cucks instantly try to match Ash with whatever new girl appears. Learn to self insert please instead of having your waifu taken by another man.
>>
>>28827487
Because it's impossible to find them cute together, and you just ship them for fun.
It's a conspiracy.
>>
File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
68KB, 170x385px
keep lillie pure
>>
>>28827506
"Nearly", anon. It's not particularly hard to see.
>>
>You will never ride a Sharpedo with Satoshi.
Life is suffering.
>>
>>28827356
>watching multiple episodes of pokemon a day
>>
>>28824566
It seemed like they were going to do more with her. Maybe another cameo or so, but since that obviously didn't happen, it sucks that she never got a proper send off.

Max having the goodbye was fine though, since his character arc had little room to grow with.

>>28824610
yamero
>>
>>28827589
Pokemon is made for weekly viewing, like those 40s and 50s serials.
>>
>>28827591
I originally thought May got screwed over back then, but honestly, seeing as how some of the other female characters were handled, May got off rather well.
>>
>>28827569
No, but I will ask how you managed to pass reading comprehension at school?
>>
>>28827610
>he didn't watch the new episode on Thursdays and the Pokemon Sunday/Smash/Get TV rerun on Sunday
>>
File: 1474265897428.png (855KB, 801x726px) Image search: [Google]
1474265897428.png
855KB, 801x726px
>>
File: rip serena.png (57KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
rip serena.png
57KB, 480x272px
RIP fedora lady
>>
File: 1463664655395.jpg (308KB, 648x846px) Image search: [Google]
1463664655395.jpg
308KB, 648x846px
>>28824108
>>
File: 1473565276746.png (347KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473565276746.png
347KB, 768x1024px
>>28827669
She's not dead
>>
File: 1461050662376.png (208KB, 868x555px) Image search: [Google]
1461050662376.png
208KB, 868x555px
Swanna Girl has come to you for advice on the best method of ending her miserable life. What say you?
>>
>>28827667
>>28827680
Serena really was essentially a blonde sex object for most of XY. I mean they didn't even try to balance it like they did with Dawn. They knew everyone wanted to fuck Serena so they made that obvious
>>
>>28827703
Sex with me until you die from it
>>
>>28827703
Marry me.
>>
File: betelgeuse your waifu a shit.jpg (152KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
betelgeuse your waifu a shit.jpg
152KB, 1500x500px
>>28827703
>>
>>28824108
YOU.
>>
>>28827701
Serena a best
>>
File: Ash_May_2_by_grlplysme.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_May_2_by_grlplysme.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>28827621
Who does May beat in terms of send offs though?
As much as I like her, I really do think she got shafted the most. No interaction with Ash or Brock etc.

The Wallace Cup reunion made up for a lot of it, but the sendoff was still a bit... off I guess.
>>
File: 1440840436878.png (96KB, 524x467px) Image search: [Google]
1440840436878.png
96KB, 524x467px
>>28827746
>>
File: 1473824650732.jpg (36KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1473824650732.jpg
36KB, 960x539px
>>28827778
Serena is so perfect it hurts
>>
>>28827804
I think May's sendoff was better than DP Brock's, Tracey's, Iris/Cilan's, etc. Remember May did spend that time at the picnic table telling Ash and Brock she wanted to go to Johto to find her own style in Contests.

Dawn probably got the best sendoff, then Misty. Makes me wonder how the XY crew will get.
>>
>>28827831
Hopefully carted away in a paddy wagon in the case of Alan.
>>
File: CtcRrJcWgAQkAig.jpg.orig.jpg (13KB, 313x240px) Image search: [Google]
CtcRrJcWgAQkAig.jpg.orig.jpg
13KB, 313x240px
The sun and the moon. We kannazuki now.
>>
Its kind of bizarre in retrospect because May was only the second female companion to leave the show, and back then all we had to compare her with was Misty's sendoff...or Brock's during Orange Islands.

May was already gone after the first 5 minutes of AG 191....she didn't even get to stay for the full last episode.
>>
>>28827841
Sharing cell with Ghetsis, fighting over who will occupy the upper bed.
>>
Did Ash and Serena ever get an OP/ED together?
>>
>>28827855
Susanoo and Amaterasu?
>>
>>28827876
Sorry to say but no. Might've been nice though.
>>
>>28827876
No. The only not shit OP XY had was Getta Banban. Iku Ze would have been just as good, but they ruined it by showing Ash crying. I don't want to see that every week niggas.
>>
>>28827825
If it weren't for the art style change, I'd be sad about her not going to Alola
>>
>>28827855
>Until 1873, the tenth month of the lunar calendar largely overlapped with the modern month of November.
>S&M is coming in November.
The plot thickens.
>>
File: wFh2kWL-1.png (560KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
wFh2kWL-1.png
560KB, 640x828px
Its coming guys. Just a few hours more before we get to see some epic shit.
>>
>>28827939
I'm no interested in Naruto, but I hope you can enjoy it a lot, anon.
>>
>>28827939
XY is already over go back to your forums
>>
File: 1467942641529.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467942641529.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>28827939
Epic shit indeed. Cinderella is serious business.
>>
>>28827912
Same. Before the Sun/Moon designs were shown I was still hoping Serena would stick around, but once I saw the new art style and the new Ash....I suddenly stopped caring if Serena would stay or not.

Weird. If you told me at the start of this year Serena would be axed by September I would have been sad or disappointed. But now knowing what's to come....meh.
>>
>>28827939
stop forcing naruto discussion here
>>
>>28827912
>>28827983
Aren't you tired of talking to yourself?
>>
File: 1468622975312.jpg (284KB, 1500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1468622975312.jpg
284KB, 1500x1700px
>>28827979
Does the new Aikatsu really have a yuri character?
>>
>>28827979
Oh right, we're getting THAT episode today
>>
>>28828036
Chicken should have been in th3 anime instead of fat faggot.
>>
File: 1471526837732.jpg (111KB, 808x714px) Image search: [Google]
1471526837732.jpg
111KB, 808x714px
>>28828036
Probably. XYZ has a yaoi character.
>>
>>28827992
Stop being new.
>>
So Ash and Serena don't have any emotion in their goodbye?
>>
>>28828069
Disgraceful replacement of best bro clemont.
>>
>>28828077
Aren't you tired of posting the same bait over and over?
>>
>>28827939
Get this shit anime off of my thread. Fucking /v/
>>
who is watching the new digimon series?
>>
>>28828077
That could be the goodbye, could be the "yeah, lets have a battle!", could be Clemont goodbye, whatever
>>
>>28827983
Yeah, and that's because no one expected S&M to make all these crazy changes
It would be weird having Serena or Greninja interacting with this new Ash
I even wonder what Alan would think about him
>>
>Will Serena win da Ash?
>Never give up until the very end.

WHY is this still in the OP?
>>
>>28828190
To make you upset.
>>
File: CoTQn6IVIAEvdTb.jpg (55KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
CoTQn6IVIAEvdTb.jpg
55KB, 750x558px
>>28827831
True. Was just expecting a little more.
Oh well.
>>
>>28828190
xy is not over yet
>>
The dub is actually at the League.

Tierno Vs. Sawyer (Shota) dub airs Saturday.

>watching the dub

I don't. I just keep up with it.
>>
>>28828292
Name one interesting thing that's happened since Ash lost.
>>
>>28828314
>keeping up with the dub
>>
>>28828344
Bonnie sang the Puni-chan song crying.
>>
>>28828344
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>28828391
>the Z was actually off the mark

One fucking job, Zygarde.
>>
File: 1475129657728.jpg (22KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
1475129657728.jpg
22KB, 450x339px
>>28828221
I know the feeling.

Sometimes I go back and rewatch random AG episodes just for May.
>>
>>28828581
Does anyone have a progression picture of May?
>>
File: 1455597044131.jpg (283KB, 1996x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1455597044131.jpg
283KB, 1996x1193px
>>28828609
May's boobs randomly got bigger or smaller depending on which animator was doing the episodes. There's even some very late AG episodes where May's huge in one scene and smaller in another.
>>
File: ash smiling.png (57KB, 377x310px) Image search: [Google]
ash smiling.png
57KB, 377x310px
I wanna protect this crazy boy
>>
>>28828642
t. Shota
>>
File: chickenchan cute.jpg (27KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
chickenchan cute.jpg
27KB, 250x287px
>>28828642
You said something, squiddo?
>>
File: BtHnwn5CAAAczWu.jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
BtHnwn5CAAAczWu.jpg
49KB, 960x720px
>goes from serious to slapstick
>yfw ANIME JA NAI in the first SM opening
>>
File: Concetta.png (307KB, 419x635px) Image search: [Google]
Concetta.png
307KB, 419x635px
Would you buy an action figure of her?
>>
File: lillie smug.png (186KB, 358x314px) Image search: [Google]
lillie smug.png
186KB, 358x314px
>>28828656
N-No! why would I care this h-h-h-hopeless boy
>>
File: ag0x.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
ag0x.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>28828581
I was into AG for all the cute stuff I guess.
>>
>>28828092
>bait

Look at the OP image dumbass.
>>
>>28828663
>they will never release a Tripokalon/Showcase toyline with a big electronic Showcase arena, packed with Serena, Millefeui and Shauna dolls for competing
>they will never sell supplementary dolls of the other performers, complete with interchangeble outfits and moncolle figures of the 'mon they use
>these toys will never give canonical names to the background performers

I wish the Pokemon Company embraced merchandise like other companies used to when toys were a thing.
>>
File: serena lurks lillie.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
serena lurks lillie.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Lillie's Husbando.jpg (99KB, 899x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie's Husbando.jpg
99KB, 899x1000px
>>28828729
Forget it Serena; Lillie doesn't want the Ash.
>>
Even though /padt/ on vp will likely come to an end soon, I have to say I'm glad I found this place.

No obsessive original trio or Misty fans, nobody who thinks Brock should stay a long time, huge support for May and Dawn and the Contest oriented characters, people loved Bonnie/Clemont, Serena's crush was nice despite her slow start, people love Ash being competent, etc.

This has basically been everything I've been thinking about the anime for the last 15 years. While we don't all agree on everything, its great people wanted the anime to be legitimately good.
>>
>>28828782
It was showing signs of being good until the most disgusting display of cowardice I have ever seen in my life that was XYZ38 undid literally everything the preceding 3 years had worked for in the span of 2-3 minutes. I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that whoever made the decision to change the ending needs to be fired and barred from working in media ever again.
>>
>>28828796
Even more bizarre is they knew they were revamping the show with Sun/Moon and dropping the leagues, so why not let Ash win the last league?

It literally makes no sense.
>>
>>28828782
original trio is good though, it's what the characters were created for
>>
>>28828826
For the first season though when they thought the anime would only go on a year. Its why the original trio had no chemistry in Johto.
>>
>>28828826
>original trio is good though

Only because it was less cookie cutter until Johto-filler, and because of dynamic.

This has been a growing problem, they keep Ash every gen, but he hasn't had any real stakes since DP. Now they just hammer people over the head about how Ash is a good hearted shounen-like protag when even kids know that by now. If they're going to to never have a league victory there needs to be more purpose for Ash losing beside's 'he wasn't strong enough' (Yes Alan had a reason to win, but that's not the topic).
>>
>>28828845
Which is why I thought XY worked. He was portrayed as the ace, everyone looked up to him, him beating Alan would have been a huge accomplishment, etc.

The whole XY anime would have worked well for Ash's final saga. There's no place to take him from here...as seen with sun/moon
>>
>>28828729
Serena doesn't know about Lillie existence.
>>
>tfw still an hour 20 to Eggs unlike the 20 it would usually be at this time

Fucking daylight saving time
>>
Does anyone have a link to the Oha Suta preview?
>>
File: cutemaniax.png (2MB, 1279x1338px) Image search: [Google]
cutemaniax.png
2MB, 1279x1338px
>best pokegirl will never appear in the anime
>>
>>28828963

inb4 a watamote screenshot
>>
File: 1079720_1342748515118_full[1].jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1079720_1342748515118_full[1].jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
you're pokewaifu a shit
>>
File: fishing_by_silv_r-dacb9vu.png (284KB, 688x548px) Image search: [Google]
fishing_by_silv_r-dacb9vu.png
284KB, 688x548px
>>28828963
But she's already confirmed to appear in SM.
>>
File: settei_010a-3.jpg (25KB, 148x186px) Image search: [Google]
settei_010a-3.jpg
25KB, 148x186px
>>28828981
You take that back you fucking chicken-eating watermelon-thieving piece of jungle shit
>>
File: Lillie Large.png (3MB, 1950x3660px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie Large.png
3MB, 1950x3660px
>>28827535
You first.
>>
File: 1474914896698.png (126KB, 391x203px) Image search: [Google]
1474914896698.png
126KB, 391x203px
>>28828981
But Iris, what if you're my pokewaifu?
>>
File: 1465592238039s.jpg (4KB, 81x124px) Image search: [Google]
1465592238039s.jpg
4KB, 81x124px
>>28828981
You little shit.
>>
link to that streming site who lets you see what japs are talking about please
>>
File: averageiqof70.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
averageiqof70.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>28829077
Uhhh
>>
Move:
>>28829147
>>28829147
>>28829147
>>
>>28825823
2,6 kk in hard cash? And that's lowest sensible estimate?
Boy, this kid is set up until end of times!
>>
>>28829486
realistically he wouldn't have been able to do 8 leagues without growing up, 160k at 10 is still pretty good
>>
>>28824108
I'm not giving you anything
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.