[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people still salty about this design? Its not even a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 25

Why are people still salty about this design? Its not even a Fire/Fighting type for crying out loud.
>>
People are sick of bipedal fire starters. There actually has never been a truly quadruped fire starter.
>>
>>28813901
we dont want another quadruped > biped mon, its not as worse as Oshaw>Samurott, but i want it on all 4 all throughout.
>>
>>28813901
Because it's ugly. Simple as that. The majority of the fandom dislikes the design because they all find it subjectively ugly.

How many people's subjective opinion do you need to call something objective fact?
>>
>>28813901
>Its not even a Fire/Fighting type for crying out loud.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>it's not like the other humanoid fighters that are Fire starters!! It's a different type!
They subverted the cliche of a wrestler being Fighting-type by making it a heel.

That does not make it distinct.

It's still a part of a terribly homogenous group that seemingly will not break this trend.

Yes, I took the bait.
>>
>>28813901
THANK YOU
>>
>>28813922
subjective opinions can never become fact. That's precisely what makes them subjective
>>
What are the theories regarding GF's obsession with bipdel, fighting fire type starters?
>>
>>28813901
>Fire/Dark maymay
First of the design is shit.
>But a professional wrestler is cool
>Y-You shitty baiter!!!
Fuck off no. It's shit, it looks just like a bit better Emboar. Fire/Dark is a fucking theory, this looks way more like Fire/Fighting. Not to mention that the design shits on anatomy on so many ways. It sucks, it's absolute steaming shit.
>>
>>28813901
because people don't like fun and want a boring forgettable mon like samurott
>>
People arbitrarily want quadruped fire starters because they think that makes them less associated with furries or something, completely ignoring the fact that furries latch onto ferals just as much as (if not more than) they do anthropomorphic bipeds.

Or they are just upset that they were on the wrong camp in the whole real/fake circus bonanza and decided that "if I can't be right, at least I can force myself to hate it!"
>>
>>28813947
>anyone
>liking Samurott
>ever
>>
>>28813901
>>28813910
Not only that, even if they give it a dark typing. its literally fire/fighting. A Giant Fist on Fire with a fairy typing is still blatantly a fire/fighting design.
The concept is just so overdone, its like they cant think of anything else its redundant
>>
>>28813917
Samurott can be bipedal.
>>
Let them salt.
>>
>>28813901
Looks like cartoony dogshit but after Lycanroc Midnight showed they're willing to go in that direction it's a damn shame.
>>
>>28813949
I like Samurott
>>
>>28813901
It's still a fighter in design, that is the same thing to me.
>>
File: teehee.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
158KB, 300x364px
>draw a human wrestler
>give it cat features
>Make it fire/dark since fire/fighting is done to death

I don't hate it
>>
>>28813901
>stupid humanoid bara pokemon number #31
>>
>>28813953
Just like a flatfish, a leafy sea dragon or a lamprey has to be water type right?
>>
>>28813988
Bara isnt a legitimate complaint when barafags have latched on to bewear or even mudsdale while ignoring other more humanoid and actual muscular designs
>>
>>28813995
That's the point. It's the same thing with a random different type. Still the same thing.
>>
>>28813949
Samurott's pretty rad, tho
>>
>>28814004
>bear
>horse

it's not hard to see why
>>
>>28813995
Just like a person whose profession is wrestler has to be fighting-type, yeah.
The amount of denial for this thing's typing is even more amusing than the one for its appearance. It's much more likely that it's going to be a Fighting type who uses Dark moves (hey! Just like a heel wrestler!) than a Dark type who uses Fighting moves.
inb4 but fighting is hero type
>>28814022
But it's not fake. I've accepted the truth already.
>>
>>28814029
And samurott? Palpitoad? Tyrantrum? Even noivern had that bara art posted here sometime back
>>
>>28814022
So....you plan to keep doing this even after it's confirmed or what?
>>
Is it just me or does OP's pic make it look way better?
>>
>>28814022
(You)
>>
>>28814048
Yes. If they are in a trailer the leaks all were a coincidence. If they are in the game aswell they are generic starter evolutions that a 5 year old could guess.
>>
File: samurott.png (381KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
samurott.png
381KB, 534x600px
>>28814047
Buff samurai
fat and muscular frog
it's a big regal dinosaur/scalies
Fur/dragon mashup
>>
This is the second fire starter that I've wanted to fuck
>>
File: demblades.gif (2MB, 400x187px) Image search: [Google]
demblades.gif
2MB, 400x187px
>>28814047
Samurott legitimately has a buffed chest tho
>>
>>28814156
I suppose 5th in my case? Emboar can stay in the damn corner though.
>>
>>28814076
>buff samurai
No muscle definition AT ALL
>muscular frog
It's literally warts the frog
>scalies/fur/dragon mashup
And yet you're forgetting the fact that Tyrantrum and Noivern aren't your muscular humanoid designs and they still get barafied. And you havent answered the opposite end of my argument. Where are the numerous fighting types' bara art? How come they never get posted/aren't as popular? Which makes the "barabait" complaint null.
>>
>>28814068
Denialfag to the end. I'd admire your dedication if it weren't for the fact that you sound completely and utterly pathetic.
>>
>>28814178
What a coincidence. Emboar was the first.

Chesnaught is the first and only Grass starter I want to fuck
>>
>>28814185
Dude what the fuck do you want me to say? People draw weird shit for fun. I ain't got to explain shit!
>>
>>28814156
>>28814212
R u me
>>
>>28814068
You must be a sad creature. Here's another (you).
>>
File: Frosted Fake.jpg (688KB, 1432x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Frosted Fake.jpg
688KB, 1432x2000px
>>28814197
Sure bud!
Frosted Fakes are RRREEEEEEEEEEEE.
How could anybody hate these quality fakes with Vitamin XD?
>>
>>28814215
>People draw weird shit for fun. I ain't got to explain shit!
So essentially, you are saying people CHOOSE which designs to sexualize and "bara-fy" regardless of the base design. Glad you agree.
>>
>>28814212
grovyle/sceptile, chesnaught
feraligatr, samurott, greninja

Serperior is for hugs only.
>>
>>28814218
No, you're just another barafag.
>>
>>28814240
That's what i was saying Fromthe beginning...
>>
>>28814223
As far as shitposting goes, you are one of the best I've seen. Have a (You).
>>
>>28814249

I agree about wanting to fuck Feraligatr, but nobody else on your list. blastoise is fine too, however.
>>
>>28814223
Dear lord. I haven't eaten any cereal for as long as I can remember. Maybe I should start again.
>>
>>28813948
>wanting a fire tiger to remain a fire cat and not a human in a fursuit is arbitrary

There's a reason no one complains about Blaziken and Infernape not beibg quadrupedal. Think about it
>>
>>28814223
>tfw luchalitten will never milk your frosted flakes
>>
>>28814287
no one likes salted milk on frosted flakes.
>>
>>28813910
Typhlosion
>>
>>28814305
You'd be right...well you are, if typhlosion didn't stand almost all the time.
>>
>>28813923
>fighting: bewear, stufful, crabrawler, passimian
>dark: ........
>>
>>28814305
>truly
Typhlo is portrayed almost everywhere standing on its hind legs, despite being able to stand on all fours. Even Cyndaquil in it's official art is bipedal. Hence why anon said "truly".
>>
>>28814287
>tfw there will actually be people using it in amie
>tfw it likes being touched on it's belt
>>
>>28814321
>>28814331
>bears are bipedal
>>
>>28814375
>Typhlosion
>bear

Also:
>reading comprehension
>>
>>28814333
>he makes you do the grooming
>mess up a little and he scratches you
>>
>>28814333
Seems more likely that Luchalitten will dislike being touched on its belt. Heel Champions are generally dangerously protective of their championship belts, and as such probably wouldn't like people touching it.
>>
>>28814392
Bears also stand up to fight. It's an example in the real world, halfwit.
>>
>>28814408
Are you retarded? First of all, these are pokemon so a bear could be completely bipedal such as every single bear in the pokemon universe. Typholosian is almost always shown to be bipdel. Literally show one sprite or official artwork depicting it as a quadruped. Even if there is, it's clearly not it's usual mode of walking so there isn't any TRULY quadruped pokemon.
>>
>>28814431
>Typhlosion is a quadruped, that stands up to fight.
>It runs on all fours.
>Bears are quadrupeds that stands up during conflict.
>They also runs on all fours.
Don't care about bear pokemon. They have nothing to do with Typhlosion. I'm giving an example of a real life animal that shares the same characteristics with Typhlosion.
>>
>>28814260
No. You were calling it barabait. Which you recently revoked in this most reccent posts
>>
>>28814529
But none of what you said is true. And you still haven't posted even one sprite or official artwork on all fours.
>>
>>28813901
Because it's fucking hideous.

I'm in a bit of a minority, in that while I would prefer otherwise, I dont actually give much of a shit if it's Fire/Fighting, and I don't give a shit if it's bipedal or not, so long as the design is good.

This thing fucking sucks. I'm hardly that critical of Pokemon designs as is, I generally try to see the good in them, but god damn this thing straight up looks like it was drawn by an amateur.

The sassy sausage fingers, the arms and body lacking any form of definition despite being based on a humanoid frame, the ugly plastic fire belt thing. I mean, look at Machamp, Machamp did a wrestler thing, and it's body looks fine, why can't this thing at least try? Also the fire belt thing is very "Diggersby".. in that, just because you can make something work, you have to ask yourself "should I?". A piece of it's body that launches fire when it humps is just stupid as fuck.
>>
>>28814573
Are you going to start telling me bears aren't quadrupeds, now? Why would there be a sprite of it running when I've already stated that it stands up to fight. Whenever it's shown running, it's on all fours. Is there a run animation in the games that I don't know about?
>>
>>28814623
So you're making shit up based on the idea that bears do stuff in the real world. Are you a fucking moron? It's also not even a bear.

>Is there a run animation in the games that I don't know about?

Why is it still bipdel when it follows you around in HGSS? I'll wait for your answer

You still haven't posted a single image
>>
>>28814592
So if it gets a more defined body, the following are sure to ensue
>more "barabait" asspained complaining
>"overdesigned" will be added to the complaints
>literally "name of muscular pokemon"
>>
>>28814287
You made me fucking choke anon
Thanks for making me laugh
>>
File: .png (118KB, 288x276px) Image search: [Google]
.png
118KB, 288x276px
OP in not going to answer your question but you asked why people disliked the design and then brought up something that has nothing to do with design.
>>
File: Jimmy_Typhlosion.png (310KB, 620x468px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Typhlosion.png
310KB, 620x468px
>>28814641
When did I ever say they were bears? I said they act like them, and they do. Bears can walk on two legs, but prefer to be on all fours when they run. Typhlosion's sprite is walking in HGSS.
I don't know why I had to look into this for you. Guess you can't figure out Google.
From Bulbapedia: "Typhlosion is classified as a quadruped, but it is capable of bipedal movement and is frequently depicted standing on its hind legs."
Also pic related is one example. It's running in the anime on all fours. Need a pic from the manga too?
>>
>>28814645
Well my issue on a base, and more subjective level is concept. Not that it hasn't been done before, but I think starters are best when you cant at least get a hint of where it's going on the base stage. More Bulbasaur, less Oshawott. Litten has the "cool, calm, collected" deal going for it, and looks like a pretty typical cat as far as structural setup goes. It talks about using oily furballs to launch and attack. I can say, I 100% would not have ever expected that to turn into a damn wrestler.

But that shit's all subjective. Even if I personally dislike the concept of a "wrestler cat" I won't say it can't be done.

However
>So if it gets a more defined body, the following are sure to ensue

No matter what design they do, it will always 100% be criticized by /vp/. Those aren't standards it should be held to, /vp/ will bitch about absolutely everything and anything at all. It's better to design something more consistent and reasonable within itself. But even more so, this is less about design and more about just drawing it fucking properly. The design of the thing just straight up looks silly and awkward.
>>
It doesn't fucking matter if it's Fire/Poison, Fire/Psychic, Fire/Dark, Fire/Normal, Fire/Ghost, Fire/whatfuckingever, it's literally a Fire/Fighting regardless.
>>
It's a fucking bipedal TIGER WITH VICIOUS CLAWS AND FANGS...when did we ever have a bipedal tiger?!! for all you quadruped tiger/lion fags there is raikou, entei, pyroar what not! And finally we are getting a badass TIGER STARTER and all you cunts can do is complain. Majority of Pokemon fans are nothing but a bunch of autistic basement dwellers or jackasses who haven't sprouted pubes. FUCK YOU AND FUCK ALL THE HATERS OF LUCHALITTEN...GO FUCK A LUCARIO OR SOMETHING YOU FURRIES!!! ,,/,,
>>
File: 503 - Samurott.jpg (249KB, 1250x720px) Image search: [Google]
503 - Samurott.jpg
249KB, 1250x720px
>>28813954
Sure it can, that is why it always looks like it is doing the splits and is seconds away from toppling over in any art where Samurott stands.
>>
File: whats the truth.gif (1MB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
whats the truth.gif
1MB, 400x270px
>>28814785
>I think starters are best when you CANT at least get a hint of where it's going on the base stage
>I can say, I 100% would not have ever expected that to turn into a damn wrestler
>>
I was kinda dissapointed at first, but it's still a really good and well executed design. People complaining about it being a furbait are bipedfags in denial imo
>>
i love it because it won't be another fucking fire/fighting type
>>
>>28815092
{You} [You]
>>
>>28813901
As much as I like Luchalitten's design, I would like a quadruped final stage fire starter for once and I was very sure Litten would have given us one after the disappointment of Delphox.

Also it's a wrestler, even if it's Fire/Dark it'll get a fuck ton of fighting moves.
>>
>>28815146
Next two will be a snake and a rabbit.
>>
>>28815161
Fire/Fighting snake. Dubs confirm.
>>
>>28815044
My bad, typo. I meant when you "can" get a hint. That's why I said more Bulbsaur and less Oshawott.
>>
>>28815222
trips demand it happen
>>
>>28815222
Trips confirm Fire/Fighting rabbit as well.
>>
File: 235214542422.png (357KB, 679x697px) Image search: [Google]
235214542422.png
357KB, 679x697px
>>
>>28813901
this is bad art
>>
>>28815222
>first form is a badass-looking lil' snake that looks like a fire symbol
>evolution suddenly grows arms
>final evolution looks nothing like the base form and is a burly Fire/Fighting dude with a snake face
>>
>>28815347
for a shitty pokémon
>>
>>28815432
and for fakemon pretending to be real.
>>
>>28815443
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LEAKFAGS BTFO
THIS GUY IS THE REAL ARTIST, I KNOW IT
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA LEAKFAGS AND THEIR SHIT FAKEMON ON SUICIDE WATCH AHHAHAH
>>
File: 1460626891034-817769962.jpg (640KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1460626891034-817769962.jpg
640KB, 2048x1536px
>>28814982
Pearlsaurus just got it's leg anatomy wrong. Samurott actually has pretty strong hind legs that are capable of bending.
>any art
Sure buddy.
>>
>>28815562
pedo thread, anon is a closeted pedo brony, lol you fags actually like this comic, stop pretending to hate it, HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS NEW PAGE, IT'S SO TOTALLY BAD, BUT I CAN'T HELP WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, IT'S NOT LIKE I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CHARACTERS, no anon you can't delete the tags again, lol he tried blanking them yet again
>>
>>28815590
YEAH I KNOW, LEAKFAGS ARE DEAD NOW
AHJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHHAHAH
LET'S DANCE ON THEIR ASHES
>>
>>28815562
>L I T E R A L L Y getting triggered because someone doesn't want your shitty furbait to be real
>>>/e621/
>>
>>28815590
wat
>>
>>28815600
LET'S DANCE ON THEIR SATOSHIS
>>
>>28813910
>M-muh quadrupeds

Ever time I read this argument the more cringe-worthy it gets.
>>
File: Wotter Line - Ansyp.jpg (500KB, 987x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Wotter Line - Ansyp.jpg
500KB, 987x1920px
>>28815569
>any art
Yes. Even in good art Samurott looks incapable of standing bipedally for long.
>>
File: Seamitarwarrior.png (171KB, 1115x929px) Image search: [Google]
Seamitarwarrior.png
171KB, 1115x929px
>>28815680
For creature in a fantasy setting filled with monsters that can ignore the laws of physics, your underestimating it's anatomy.
>>
Has this design been confirmed, or something?
>>
File: samurott - giwa.png (874KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samurott - giwa.png
874KB, 1280x720px
>>28815732
I'm just going off of what the anime and various games have shown.
Most of the time Samurott is on all fours and when it stands it looks unbalanced. And that's why it looks so uncomfortable in all the art I've got.
>>
>>28815146
>flare blitz
>sucker punch
>superpower
>gunk shot

nothing's living. give it moxie or defiant or something too.
>>
>>28815854
Not 100% outright, but it is extremely likely.

The nature of the leaks at first were suspicious, due to takedowns occurring around them, but both the near 100% confirmation of the Chinese leaks mentioning the evolutions as matching these, and the presence of Mallow in the art before Mallow's reveal seems to indicate their validity. Enough to discuss them anyways.

Arguments against the validity are the possibility are things like Ash's design not matching 100%, and Mallow being a generic hawaii girl, but these hold very little water. A more likely scenario for them being fake is these simply being early beta designs, or a step around in the faint possibility of there being split evolutions, however there's very little indicating these.

Theyre most likely real.
>>
>>28813901
>tfw luchalitten will be samurott 2.0
>tfw luchalitten will only be quadraped during certain move animations
>>
>So we're actually not doing a quadrupedal because fuck you
>Ok
>We're making it bipedal to make a heel wrestler tiger
>Ok
>And not even in the sense that it can be bipedal and quadrupedal
>Ok
>But in the sense that if it ever tries to act quadrupedal, it'll look downright retarded even though the species is originally quadrupedal

Yeah no, fuck this shit, that's not how you draw a goddamn tiger.

PS: The fire belt looks like the most rushed piece of shit and some of its fan art is awful to look at because my god, people just simply do not know how to draw the damn thing due to how horribly designed it was. Even the worst-case scenario final starter evolutions can be redeemed to a extent in fan art, but they somehow managed to make it so bad, only very very very few artists are actually capable of knowing what to do with this piece of shit.
>>
>>28814881
>vicious claws and fangs
And rubber limbs and sausage fingers

>Raikou
Sabertooth Tiger
>Entei
Chinese Tiger from the temples
>Pyroar
Lion

None is a tiger. LuchaLitten is awful. You're 12. Kill yourself
>>
>>28813901
-Its more possible the fire/fihgting typing than fire/dark
-No emotion kitten becomes japanese tony tiger
-Ugly sausage fingers, even fanart like the one you posted fixes that shit
-It's too humanoid, he looks more like a digimon, you can't deny that
Looks like Game Freak didn't gave a shit when it comes to the final evolutions of the starters, i mean they could fix the designs at least
Yeah, even the Archer Owl, he looks decent but has the unnecesary woodern glasses and bow
>>
>>28815941
Yeah you're probably right.

While I'm a little disappointed in the evolution, I'm still pretty happy with the overall designs. I'm really hoping for not fire/fighting but with that design, it's hard to think that it wouldn't be.

I'm not going to knock it until I try it. I've found that (especially while playing nuzlockes and randoms on Showdown) that some pokemon that I would never normally like or steer toward end up being really fun and become total bros.
>>
>>28815956
It's actually pretty interesting how little fanart there is of Litten that actually respect the original model. Like, people have a strong urge to go around fixing the design. Getting rid of the sausage hands, giving it actual anatomy, making something good of the fire belt. Really says a lot of how shit LuchaLitten is
>>
>>28814223
>10g Rebecca Sugar
>www.kkk.cum
>They're REEEEEE
>2 fags
>kekeggs
beautiful
>>
>>28816089

There was actually a piece I legitimately liked, probably one of the very few, that made Litten3 actually look decent, but it just so happened to make him leaner than what he actually is when I noticed it. It was just a hand drawn piece with no color to it that also had Rowlett3. Maybe if it had color, I'd probably be more against it because the color palette for some reason just doesn't sit right with me in certain fan art of his, but since it didn't, I guess it wasn't as offensive and just harmless. It's really rare for me to find a piece that happens to have that color balance that makes his color palette look good enough.
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>doesn't like Tiger Mask
>>
>>28816381
I'm sorry I'm not as easily impressed by "epic" references in my Pokémon as you
>>
>>28816381
>>28816471
>That feelaroni when you actually kind of dig the Tiger Mask idea and/or the concept of a heel wrestler
>But it feels kind of wasted as Litten's final evolution and turns out poorly executed/rushed
>Could have been a separate pokemon altogether

ergh
>>
>>28814743
Dude, lots of Pokemon are bipedal but go quadruped when they "gotta go fast". Pikachu is shown often walking upright, yet runs as a quadruped. The same is true of many others, Typhlosion among them.

However, bipedal is bipedal, regardless of how they run.
>>
>>28816655
Right. I guess my dog I'd bipedal because it usually runs around on all fours, but can sit up on its hind legs when it needs to?
>>
>>28813901
Same reason people are upset about the water starters final. It sucks for something that can be either gender; it's just that the kitty is worse.
>>
Barafags are the worst.
>>
its fokin fake
>>
File: Cks8vDVWYAAhM2e[1].jpg (69KB, 797x691px) Image search: [Google]
Cks8vDVWYAAhM2e[1].jpg
69KB, 797x691px
All these haters need to be DELETED
>>
With the wrestling theme and extreme anthropomorphic body type it's just Emboar and Delphox mixed together, both of which already have their own problems alone.
>>
Now watch once we see the in-game Sprite people change their opinion on Beltigre. Seriously the art for this gen sucks.
>>
>>28817109
>when it needs to
Typhlosion spends the majority of its time on its hind legs. Not even bears spend so much time or have as much functionality upright, much less dogs.
>>
>>28813910
>There actually has never been a truly quadruped fire starter.
Then why the hell did you expect it this time?
>>
>>28815882
Why are you even arguing with Samurottfags? They're all deluded morons. If Samurott's design was good there wouldn't be so many people calling it a shit design.
>>
>>28819395
Read
>>28814004
>>28814047
>>28814076
>>28814185
>>
Are the Squirtle and Froakie lines the only bipedal water starters?
>>
>>28820202
Feraligatr is commonly depicted as bipedal except when it runs (dex info apparently)
Swampert is a mix of both
Empleon
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1280x877px
>>28814185
>Where are the numerous fighting types' bara art? How come they never get posted/aren't as popular?
Are you familiar with the Pokemon Machoke?

Anyways all that aside the barabait accusation IS retarded for the simple fact that GameFreak has never and will never design a male pokemon with the intent of it being attractive to a gay male audience. Which given pokemon's fanbase would actually make it popular if they DID, but they didn't and never will. Bara isn't even an issue outside of the Internet anyways and isn't even really one on here either.
>>
>>28816062
>It's too humanoid, he looks more like a digimon, you can't deny that
I'm denying that because it's incorrect and fucking retarded. It looks nothing like a digimon. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>28820225
Well Empoleon is a bird and doesn't count. Birds will only have two legs.
>>
>>28814305
Typhlosion is always standing in its sprite, perhaps you're thinking of Quilava.
>>
>>28814051
I noticed. If that was the actual art easily best fire starter.
>>
>>28820374
He said water starters, faggot. Don't move the goalposts.
>>
>>28820569
But a bird doesn't have the option to be quadrupedal. It will always have legs and wings. Empoleon does not count.
>>
>>28814280
Blaziken is a chicken and Infernape is a monkey. Those are expected to be bipedal.

Pigs, foxes and tigers are not. I think that's why it's annoying now. It feels like they're forcing this humanoid fire starter shit now.
>>
>>28820782
It does count because that's what was essentially asked for.
>which water starters are bipedal
Empoleon fits this. Saying it doesn't count has no meaning.
>>
File: 1470709716289.png (3KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
1470709716289.png
3KB, 130x130px
>>28819987

hopefully the sprite art is like this
>>
>>28821078
But it has no other options, a bird Pokemon will always remain the same. Empoleon and Blaziken don't have the same variety of Swampert or Greninja.
>>
>>28821668
Hopefully the ingame model fixes the only things that bother me about it: These misplaced sausage fingers and that weird belt. If the ingame model fixes that and stays true to the dark personality it has i'm so sold on this one. I was a huge wrestling fan as a kid and I can totally dig Tiger Mask Litten.
>>
>>28821879
Still counts, famalam. Sorry about the autism.
>>
File: 1474807356471.jpg (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474807356471.jpg
144KB, 500x375px
luchalitten is gay
>>
>3 straight gens of cute stage 1 fire starters evolving into fire/fighting
>followed by 3 consecutive gens of stage 1 fire starters starting quadrupedal and becoming bipedal
This was a direct attack against the fandom and you know it.
>>
>>28813901
>Its not even a Fire/Fighting type for crying out loud.
>Implying being Fire/Dark saves it from looking like shit.
>>
>>28820285
spoonfeed me that sauce senpai
>>
File: tiger_the_dark01_sp.png.jpg (46KB, 450x423px) Image search: [Google]
tiger_the_dark01_sp.png.jpg
46KB, 450x423px
>>28813901
It's confirmed Fire/Fighting
>>
>>28822719
>confirmed fire/fighting
>"tiger_the_dark.jpg"

:^)
>>
>>28822822
yeah, but think abuot it, if starters have their own final Z Moves and it's based on their second type I don't think dark will suit him
Like Fucking owl making a Gate of Babylon of Flying arrow or Poppmaid singing a Fairy song and then Luchalitten and his wrestling Dark move? It makes more sense if it is a Fighting move
>>
>>28816015
Look, I'm not anon, but like what the actual fuck you just listed TWO FUCKING TIGERS AND A LION PROVING HIS POINT but then dismisses them? I don't care if you actually meant tiger starter the way you phrased it was so fucking poor what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>28822643
Maldu, king of sexy Machokes.
>>
>>28822304
Well I think what was leaked was for the anime right? With the art-style shift it looks like it would fit right in...
>>
>>28820058
Where did he say he expected a quadruped?
>>
>>28813901
Because it looks like a fire cat fursona of Randy Orton that went to the school in Kill la Kill.
>>
>>28813945
Since when have pokemon has anatomy that made sense
Besides gen one, where everything was just a drawing of an animal.
>>
>>28814022
Half of these dont even involve Litten3
>>
>>28814223
Nice shitposting
>>
>>28826999
Way to ruin everything you faggot.
>>
>>28816015
I mentioned a lion/tiger jackass. Learn to read. Go drink poison and fuck your mom or something.
>>
>>28813901
It looks like one, and that's enough

plus the stupid fingers
>>
>>28813901
what ever happened to the guy that said he'd kill himself if Roothoot and friend were fake? did he do it?
>>
>>28820330
Just see its body, i mean it's muscular but the arms and legs are lanky as fuck
>>
File: Apex.jpg (218KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Apex.jpg
218KB, 1280x1600px
>>28826686
there's nothing wrong with that
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.