[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well... /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20

File: 324523615666.png (654KB, 812x566px) Image search: [Google]
324523615666.png
654KB, 812x566px
well... /vp/?
>>
sonic heroes was a good game though

Also the difference people are bitching about is the art style

We can't say anything about the quality of actual sun and moon episodes
>>
>>28784929
Sonic Heroes was actually a fairly decent game though. I enjoyed it a lot back when it came out.
Sonic Adventure 2 was a glitchy piece of shit and literally its only redeeming quality is the Sonic/Shadow levels.
>>
>>28784929
>Grimdark edgy, that people still want
>Colorful and happy, which we still have

There will never be another XYZ anime ever.
>>
>>28784929
The Sun and Moon anime is already doomed
>>
>>28784929
Fuck off Sonic Heroes was great
>>
>>28784929
Sonic Adventure 2 was a big improvement over Sonic Adventure 1. It had a lot of flaws, but its good parts were genuinely great.
>>
>>28784929
Every other show is better than ashnime
>>
File: Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png (201KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png
201KB, 256x326px
>yfw Ashnime get's an Edgy reboot
>>
>>28785045
>Sonic Adventure 2 was a big improvement over Sonic Adventure 1.
Only in the Sonic/Shadow levels, and only by themselves. Everything else is still better in Adventure.
>>
>>28784929
No. Not a chance. If I had to make a Sonic reference to SM, it'd be AOSTH. Heroes is childish, but it's not childish enough for games. Without knowledge of more modern games, it is the most childish one I know. That and Colors.
>>
I've never seen such a high concentration of people who think Heroes was good.
Makes me happy.
>>
LOOK AT ALL THOSE EGGMAN'S ROBOTS
>>
>>28785313
OP isn't talking about the games, senpai
>>
>>28785354
That's because OP compares it to Adventure 2 which is indubitably 1000% worse.
>>
>>28785313
I doubt Sun and Moon anime is going to be childish as well. But i doubt it will take itself serious like XYZ did. Same goes how Sonic Heroes was more "friendly" than Sonic adventure 2 in term of storytelling.
>>
Sonic Heroes would have been ten times better if it was speed only.
>>
>>28785574

But Sonic Adventure 2 is unarguably the best Sonic game ever made.
>>
I genuinely liked heroes. It was fun taking team rose to sections they weren't supposed to reach and abusing charmy's weird infinite flying glitch,
>>
>>28784929
Pretty accurate. Heroes was a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>tfw SA2B is still a decent game to me even if it's melodramatic and aged as hell
It's the fact I unironically like the Knuckles levels that makes the game passabe for me.

That and 100% takes a lot of hours so it lasts a while. Problem is Tailseels exist.

If Heroes kept SA2B's Sonic platforming I would've liked it a lot more.

Whatever, based Mania will beat them anyway.
>>
>>28784929
That's a bad example. Replace Heroes with Sonic Boom
>>
>>28786160
sonic boom is an instant shit game. While Sonic heroes being mixed. I doubt you believe Sun and Moon anime is going to be total shit.
>>
>>28784929
I actually prefer Heroes over the Adventure 2. I don't know, but I rather have one decent/enjoyable gameplay over the variety of gameplay where 1/3 is enjoyable (Sonic/Shadow), 1/3 is just ok (Tails/Eggman) and 1/3 is not all that fun (Knuckles/Rouge) imo. At least when it comes to Sonic. I still like both games though.
>>
>there are people who actually like Sonic Heroes

Thank god I'm not alone, Heroes would've probably been a better game if it had just focused on Team Sonic and refined its mechanics better.
>>
>>28785045
The Gamma levels were way better than the Tails and Eggman levels and had better music to boot

the master emerald radar actually worked better in Sonic Adventure 1 since it would lock onto whatever was nearby at the time instead of making you go after them in order
>>
>>28784929
Sonic Adventure 2 didn't make everyone and their mother lose hope/hate the franchise
>>
>>28784929
Sonic Adventure 2 wasn't that good though.

Heroes had its problems when you're trying to adjust to the controls since the Adventure games, sure but at least it sticks to pure speed platforming much, much more than the Tails Mech-Knuckles Hunt shuffle.
>>
>>28785162
>Generations
>>
>>28787001
>Generations
>edgy
wut
>>
>>28784929
The Heroes comparison works perfectly

It starts out with everything all childish and fun, then steadily starts having some serious tone, and then we reach the edgy climax.

SM starts with SoL school life, then we meet Gladion/Aether Foundation, and climax with the Ultra Beasts
>>
>>28785627
>Generations

Although I do agree Adventure 2 was the best Sonic game ever, it has way more flaws than Generations.
>>
>>28785354
Heroes was relatively good though. It was pretty quick-paced and didn't really do anything overtly wrong. SA2 on the other hand had Tails and Knuckles levels fucking everywhere and was buggy as all hell. God help you if you touched the control stick when running through a loop.

Nostalgia hits hard there for people, but I always thought Heroes was a better game.
>>
>>28784929
Both games sucked, except for their music.
>>
>>28787016
>Looker episode
>E4 episode
>>
>>28784953
>sonic heroes was a good game though
Well on xbox and GC it was at least passable.
PS2 version was terrible
>>
>>28785617
Even the power/flying parts weren't that bad though, and you could easily speed through most of them.
>>
>>28784986
>Sonic Adventure 2 was a glitchy piece of shit
What glitches? I've played that game plenty times when I was a kid, and the only glitches I've ever came across were the ones you could trigger on command.
>>
>>28785239
>Everything else is still better in Adventure
How is the timer in Gamma's levels better than the health bar in SA2's shooting levels?
>>
>>28784986

Sonic Heroes was waaaaaaaay glitchier and had glitchier controls
>>
>>28787059

Generations has no multiplayer mode.
Try again
>>
File: teehee.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
158KB, 300x364px
>>28787306
>pick amy
>fastest grind speed
>Stupid low amount of rings needed
>just wait a minute
>just wait a minute
>just wait a minute
>just wait a minute
>>
>>28787082
What the fuck does "edgy" mean to you?
>>
>Enjoy the shit out of adventure 2
>buy heroes
>want to go fast
>have to constantly switch with slow ass tails and knuckles

I preferred it when they each had their own lvl.
>>
>>28787339

>Pick Metal Sonic
>Be in the finish line before Amy gets her time stop off
>shield all her attacks

gg
>>
File: Shadow_rivals.png (129KB, 250x522px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_rivals.png
129KB, 250x522px
>>28784929
You're comparing yourself to me, ha! You're not even good enough to be...
>>
File: file.png (489KB, 495x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
489KB, 495x800px
>>28787431
Too serious where it is unfitting for the material and blatantly too tense to take things seriously. Edgy content is some of the easiest kind of content to make fun of.

Pic related. You can literally feel the edge.
>>
>>28787533

I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS
>>
>>28787534
How were the e4 or looker episodes of pokemon generations "too serious where it is unfitting for the material and blatantly too tense to take things seriously"?
>>
But SA2 was garbage
>>
Except SA2 was terrible aside from Shadow and Sonic's levels, and Heroes was also terrible
Though they're both fun
>>
>>28787551
...my fake.
>>
>>28784929
Lets be real, the only reason we plays SA2 was Chao.
>>
File: 1474503014354.jpg (80KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1474503014354.jpg
80KB, 800x733px
>>28784929
>Implying Sonic Heroes isn't a masterpiece.
>>
>>28787591
Just like the Pokemon anime.
>>
>>28787591

>they're terrible athough everyone unanimously agrees that they're fun

I seriously wish I had these magic brainwashing abilities of egoraptor where everyone just adopted my opinion once I state it
>>
File: file.png (342KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
342KB, 854x480px
>>28787577
The Looker episode did not feel Pokemon at all. IT felt like some kind of CSI drama and the Pokemon had no influence on anything. They were really just there. The squadron that raided the gym actually had weapons. A fucking tank. Everything the Pokemon did was pointless beside Magnemite, who wasnt even needed since they easily could have just broke the door down.

And the dialogue in the Elite Four episode, the introductory scene, and the final scene with Blue/Green sitting in his throne with the look of bloodlust seared into his face.

It was all just what the fuck. Like some shitty Deviantart user trying to do their own spin on the source material.
>>
>>28787692
>everyone
You mean his bottom boyfriend and no one else? Who the fuck listens to egoraptor about anything lol
>>
>>28784953
>>28784986
That's the point. The Sun & Moon anime looks better in comparison.
>>
>>28787773
Are you fucking stupid? The dialogie in the e4 episode was almost word for wor from the source material. And how is a csi spin on pokemon edgy? Why am I even responding to this nonsense?
>>
>>28787824
>The dialogie in the e4 episode was almost word for wor from the source material.
We never were shown or played as Blue to see him fight the E4. This episode and everything about it was completely new. Even Blue's lines for when Red arrives were new and not from the source material, dumbass.

>Why am I even responding to this nonsense?
Because you are obviously offended by criticism of something you enjoy. Why else?
>>
>>28787634
Speak for yourself, I fucking hated the Chao Garden and how much time it would take out to just go to the next level if you accidentally picked up a Chao Key.

It was completely pointless, and I had no desire whatsoever to play a Tamagotchi minigame in between stages.
>>
>>28787922
How do you "accidentally" pick up a Chao key?
It's in a big blue box and it's a big blue key that you have to smash. Not to mention there's like a delay before you can pick up the key when it pops out of the container.
On top of that they're usually out of the way.
>>
>>28787994
Not all of them are out of the way, there's multiple keys per level, and Tails/Eggman can easily target the box when trying to shoot something else. I was also burning through each level, so trying to fight enemies or break unrelated boxes nearby could easily pick up the key.

Once I knew where they were I started avoiding them. But on a blind runthrough it happened enough times to be frustrating.
>>
>>28788119
>Not all of them are out of the way
Not him but there are literally no Chao boxes that are placed in a position that the player would accidentally obtain.
And even if that were the case that would mean that you would have just ignored it on purpose. Oh and you can't lock on to boxes.
>I was also burning through each level, so trying to fight enemies or break unrelated boxes nearby could easily pick up the key.
You have to knowingly pick up the key anon. You can't pick it up until a while after it comes out of the box.

Don't blame the game for your own idiocy
>>
>>28787891
>We never were shown or played as Blue to see him fight the E4. This episode and everything about it was completely new.
Everything the e4 members say is word for word what they say in the games.
>>
>>28788119
>there's multiple keys per level
No there aren't. It's fine if you didn't like chao garden but just leave it at that, don't make up bullshit to try and support your case when it doesnt even need any more support, its an opinion.
>>
>>28786982
There are a lot of people who hate it/the character Shadow for that reason actually. Also it was supposed to be the last game in the franchise.

>>28786998
>Sonic Adventure 2 wasn't that good though.
So you think the XY anime is good then?

>>28787234
I never had a problem with the timer. Gamma also controls better and the levels aren't as boring as Tail's/Eggman's.

>>28787692
If by "everyone" you mean normalfags, become a "famous youtuber" and it's done.
>>
>>28788455
>last game
Citation needed.
>>
>>28784929
sonic heroes was the only sonic game I ever liked.
>>
>People complain about sa2 being glitchy when it's mastering those mechanics that creates a complex speedrunning meta but also doesn't interfere with the casual gameplay at all.

Why do so many people dislike sa2 all of the sudden? Is it because of ecelebs with shit taste? Is it because underage?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that 3D Sonic games are better than 2D Sonic games, having multiple characters with different playstyles is better than just Sonic, and that the dumb, edgy stories are better than what we have now?
>>
Sonic Adventure is a tech demo.
There are people who actually enjoy it.
>>
>>28788360
>Everything the e4 members say is word for word what they say in the games.
So where exactly in the games did the Elite 4 start talking about the newcoming challenger?

Or when Lance talks about his "army of dragons?"

>Ah! I heard about you, <player>! I lead the Elite Four! You can call me Lance the dragon trainer! You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon! They’re hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior! They’re virtually indestructible! Well, are you ready to lose? Your League challenge ends with me, <player>!

Lance in Generations doesn't say anything of the sort. Fuck off.
>>
>>28788661
As a huge Sonicfag, I agree. Those games, love them or hate them, are at least memorable experiences rather than the trite shit that comes out now.

Unleashed is supremely underrated and should be what Sonic should strive for in tone and narrative, it was a nice middle ground
>>
File: 1474806610230.jpg (341KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474806610230.jpg
341KB, 2560x1280px
>>28788709
Take unleashed
cut the night stages
trim down eggman land
>>
>>28788748
I don't think the night stages are that bad. They should never return, but I think them existing in Unleashed is fine. Eggman Land was a pretty bullshit difficulty spike though.
>>
>>28788660
>Is it because of ecelebs with shit taste?
That and hating it being a new /v/ meme
>>
>>28788680
But it isn't. Aside from Big all of the play styles are good. The only problem is that Tails doesn't have its own levels and Amy doesn't have enough.
>>
>>28784929
But SA2B had the Chao Gardens at their prime.
>>
>>28789008
But the Chao Garden is actually better in SADX!
>>
>>28784929
so shit vs shit?
>>
It's kinda nice not to see the usual internet disdain for every single 3D Sonic for once (though I'm of the opinion only Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 06, and Sonic Boom are actually bad, the rest are varying degrees of okay to good).
>>
>>28788853
literally the worst hack n slash i have ever played and they last for fucking ever they just drag and drag
>>
>>28785045
>Sonic Adventure 2 was a big improvement over Sonic Adventure 1
How? SA2 didn't even have any hub worlds to explore.
>>
>>28788661
I like 3D Sonic games but we are a minority that will always lose to people that like 2D Green Hill Zone remakes with just Sonic as a playable character.

Sonic would probably be way more successful today if they kept adventures as their main style and improved it while also embracing their huge cast like Mario does with the Mario Party series but they chose to pander to people that don't give a shit about the character besides nostalgia and won't even buy the games they bitched for years to get made.

(I've like Sonic since I was a kid so it's sad to see how far the series has fallen when it could have been Mario level with proper care)
>>
>>28789082
I don't know, man. Sure, it was easier to control what alignment the Chao become, but the normal fruit trees take forever to grow fruit and you can't plant others, there's no skeleton dogs to get rid of the animal parts, no garden toys or instruments to start Chao bands and the Chao don't even register you patting them half the time.
>>
File: 1433701674755.png (688KB, 596x540px) Image search: [Google]
1433701674755.png
688KB, 596x540px
>>28784929
>Left
>"It's shit."
>Right
>"It's even shittier than the Left was at its conceptual level."

This is /vp/ in a nutshell, everyone.
>>
>>28789251
/vp/ doesn't like anything
>>
>>28789251
thats everyone whos ever played those games.
>>
>>28789251
its true though
>>
>>28789545
I've played both of them and I think they are fun.
>>
>>28787339
>pick amy
>fastest grind speed

Pick one and only one

Metal Sonic was fastest grind speed
>>
>>28787534
>Dark Knight
>egdy in the bad sense
Except DRK 100% fits in the lore seeing how fucked up Ishgard was
>>
>>28789613
Huh really? Seem to remember her having a weirdly faster than usual grinding speed. Been years since I played adventure though.
>>
>>28787339
I was banned from picking Amy. She just gets that time stop and attack way too fast. By the time they had recovered or could move again I had another ready to go.
>>
>>28789225
Be glad it didn't end up like Ken Penders' Archie Sonic. Be very glad.
>>
>>28789581
It gets boring after you beat the game and start chao raising. From that point you have "INTRUDER ALERT" burned into your brain for the rest of your life.
>>
>>28788119
>Tails/Eggman can easily target the box when trying to shoot something else
But they function as wood boxes and you can't target those

Plus they tend to be out of the way so your AoE blaster doesn't get them either
>>
>>28789581
no, you think 80% of the games are fun, and ill agree, the shadow/sonic stages and the amy campaign in heroes are fantastic. but everything else? pure fucking garbage
>>
>>28788661
>and that the dumb, edgy stories are better than what we have now?
You had me until here. Western writers was the best thing to happen to Sonic. It's far more suited to being a Saturday morning action comedy than trying to be all Final Fantasy like, which the eastern team wanted
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (1MB, 196x149px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
1MB, 196x149px
>>28789728
>stealth missions with chaotix

Make it stop! MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!!!!
>>
>>28789756
>Turn Espio invisible
>Go to the next stage
>>
>>28789679
I only know of Sally from that since she is so popular, is it a bad comic?

>>28789681
Chao were fun but it's sad there wasn't much to do with them in the post game aside from trying to turn them all into Chaos Chao so that they don't die anymore.
>>
File: woof.jpg (253KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
253KB, 700x799px
>>28789681
>chao raising
>hard

Not with that infinite power core/animal glitch. Skeleton dogs for all!
>>
>>28789664
Metal Sonic had a high acceleration which made him sail through all the auto pilot stuff. The corkscrew in Radical Highway is an excellent example
>>
>>28789728
But my favorite part in SAD2 were the emerald quests, I enjoyed Knuckles and Rouges storyline too. My only criticism is that the Emerald locations should have been randomly generated and some of the areas should have been bigger.

I agree about Amy in heroes tho.
>>
>>28789783
Who started that rumour about Chao not being able to reincarnate more than twice anyway? It's total horseshit and I kind of regret making several Chao into Chaos Chao. Is there a way to hack them back into being regular Chao, even though they're at the age where they'll probably enter the final cocoon immediately?
>>
>>28789679
To be certain, the comic was actually fine when they started emulating SatAM and up until issue 75 I think it was, although your mileage may vary. The extra bits between 50 and 75 didn't really amount to anything, and introduced convoluted backstory that didn't really need to exist. Regardless, I still like to call that point when things went off the deep end and nothing was recognizable anymore. I only lasted until issue 120-something, and I wasn't even paying attention to it anymore at that point. I don't even know when I stopped caring, but it was way too long. I left the comic and never came back.
>>
File: The edge(baby don't hurt me).png (654KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
The edge(baby don't hurt me).png
654KB, 1200x849px
Ok since we're on the subject of sonic stuff. Ignoring the theme and the edginess, how did you all about shadow the hedgehog from a purely gameplay perspective?

Personally I found most the stages fun to play through I could never bring myself to go full cartoon villain evil so I never saw super shadow.
>>
>>28789251
Are you saying that one thing being shit means the other isn't allowed to also be shit?
>>
>>28789889
It was pretty good, for the most part. Even the gun mechanics weren't that bad, and Chaos Control was damn helpful for speedrunning to get the alt endings.
>>
File: TitanTails.jpg (321KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TitanTails.jpg
321KB, 674x1024px
>>28789783
>is it a bad comic?

The dark ages of Archie Sonic are legendary.
>>
File: 1463491794444.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
1463491794444.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>28790097
Wow, this is probably one of the reasons all those strange people love Sonic.
>>
>>28788853
My biggest issue with the Werehog stages was the same battle music, I thought each area would have its own battle theme
>>
>>28790097
but that's Fleetway (Sonic the Comic) shit, not archie.
>>
>>28790206
No, it's Archie.
http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Archie_Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Issue_150

Fleetway is the one where Tails almost assassinates Eggman JFK-style with a sniper rifle, I think. I can't find that image though.
>>
File: monkey puppet.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
monkey puppet.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>28790097
>becomes beefy as heck
>attacks with random head laser beam
>>
>>28789796
Im not saying its that hard, its just that I couldnt do that trick when it came out and I still have nightmares of prison lane
>>
>>28790313
Why prison lane?

Rings? City escape or that ocean level with sonic
Animals? Pumpkin hill has like 4 or 5 random whistle spots/pumpkins with those special animals
>>
>>28790356
I didnt know that animals effected the stats, so capsules only. Also its the stage my brothers played so I just went with prison lane + its really fucking easy, not saying that the game was that hard tho.
>>
>>28790264
That's sort of a half-truth. Tails is presented with an opportunity to off Robotnik by doesn't because it's an evil choice. It turns out to be an illusion to test Tails' mettle as a hero and he is rewarded with hope that Robotnik's regime will fall soon- and it does.

Source: Am a sad fag that writes for current STC Online.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (324KB, 910x1250px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
324KB, 910x1250px
>>28790264
Wait, I did find it.
>>
File: 1466662680537.gif (675KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1466662680537.gif
675KB, 200x150px
>>28790410
>someone thought this was completely fine
>>
>>28790429
I mean, in fairness, British children probably weren't going to get upset at the reference.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 266x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 266x201px
>>28786134
>mania
>>
Well, if I MUST criticize even the early issues, it's that they try too hard to be like other comics and they don't know how to pull it off. Even then, they were pulling off the wall junk that I'd rather forget, or have actually forgotten, it's been 13 years since I last knew it. I don't even remember anything noteworthy other than the Endgame story arc, and I don't remember that too well, either. Just a bunch of nonsense that was made out to be more than what it was, but actually not being that interesting at all. And way too many OCs. There are worse comics out there. Far worse. But this one is still pretty bad. What can possibly be worse than furry fanfiction gone awry, you might ask? We'd be here forever.
>>
>>28790525
Evil Sonic and Rabbot's origin story may be some of the worst things I've read.
>>
>>28790554
Well, Bunnie was in a time when the comic had a different premise. I can't exactly comment on it since it was SUPPOSED to be ludicrous. Evil Sonic, yeah, even in context, that junk is warped.
>>
>>28788411
But he's right. There's three chao boxes per stage. If you didn't get the chao key, it'd appear in another blue box later in the stage.

>tfw just finished watching a documentary on autism and professor points out how people on the spectrum are attracted to Pokemon and Sonic
>>
>>28790409
>Am a sad fag that writes for current STC Online.

My condolences. Are the people making it having fun with it, at least? I know sometimes divulging in autism can be fun for the person doing it.
>>
File: STCC_Cover.png (251KB, 275x389px) Image search: [Google]
STCC_Cover.png
251KB, 275x389px
>>28790726
It is a complete roller coaster. We've had moments of ecstatic glee and moments where we want to kill one another.

I can tell you that the content we're working on currently is probably among our strongest material and our plans for the future are incredibly exciting. We don't want to be "a good Sonic comic", we want to be "a good comic that happens to have Sonic in it". So, on a good day, when the plans are laid bare on the table, yeah, we adore it.

And just occasionally something magical happens, like producing a printed edition of the comic for the first time in over a decade given out at a convention dedicated to the comic...

I mean, if I can go off on a tangent here, none of us are autistic but we are ludicrously passionate about this comic. A lot of us can't fucking stand Sonic outside of the comic but we all loved it as kids as and it means the world to us.
>>
File: 1458114607067.jpg (22KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1458114607067.jpg
22KB, 400x307px
>>28790907
This whole post makes me happy. I hope you guys keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>28790971
Thanks, man, it's nice to get words of encouragement from people every once in a while!
>>
>>28790397

I always grinded in Mission Street. Plenty of enemies, night city, and a nice theme.
>>
>>28784929
So edgy garbage vs actually good product?
Seems accurate to me
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.