[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptcgg/ Pokemon TCG/O General: Nostalgiafag Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 41

File: CharizardEvolutions11.jpg (214KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
CharizardEvolutions11.jpg
214KB, 600x835px
Old
>>28755222

New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>https://i.imgur.com/SuMQMj6g.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking.

TotT: How much money are you going to waste on Evolutions boxes, ETB's, boosters and blisters?
>>
>Change pokemon's card text
>Stick level as though it is a 1:1 reprint
For what purpose?
>>
>>28779214
So it's scaled properly
>>
>>28779184
>TotT: How much money are you going to waste on Evolutions boxes, ETB's, boosters and blisters?

I haven't decided yet, but I know a friend of mine is going to invest in a booster case just because of this set being a nostalgia set.

Also, wouldn't it be cool if the RHs for Evolutions look like the ones from Legendary Collection? We'll probably end up with the standard or mirror holos due to TPCi being a bunch of cheap bastards.
>>
>>28779184
TotT: not sure tbqh famalam, since I play the online version likely by the packs I get from trading
>>
>>28779184
>TotT: How much money are you going to waste on Evolutions boxes, ETB's, boosters and blisters?
I might buy a blister based on pins, but other than that, nope. Not gonna touch sealed product for this set.
>>
>>28779184
>TotT
I'll probably buy a couple of blisters. I might get Brock and Misty full art singles just for collection purposes.
>>
>TotT
Gonna get a case. Hold the packs from that in the TCGO.
>>
File: rayray.png (851KB, 1019x573px) Image search: [Google]
rayray.png
851KB, 1019x573px
How do I meme harder?
>>
>>28779801
>4 N
damn
>>
>>28779832

I had 2, but then I think I had like 5 straight games where I drew dead in the opening turns so I rage added 2 N.
>>
What's a good offer tcgo wise for a M Sceptile EX?
>>
File: whataboutthis.png (98KB, 534x151px) Image search: [Google]
whataboutthis.png
98KB, 534x151px
>Third time posting about this card

I wish to know how much do cards worth )^:

You know the question, thanks
>>
I'll probably wait till the s/m sets start coming out and buy both Japanese and English cards to collect :)
>>
>>28779921
>I wish to know how much do cards worth )^:
literally in the Op you fucking mongloid
>>
>>28779801
fug i need to get hgss energies somehow
>>
File: colenergy.png (427KB, 960x361px) Image search: [Google]
colenergy.png
427KB, 960x361px
>>28779998

those are holo col energies senpai, not just hgss

they're a good investment
>>
>>28779962
lol I get an error when I try to check the traiding section
>>
>>28780023
sign in
>>
>Opponent's first hand was 4 fletchings and three flechinders
>>
>get jewed years ago when I traded my SR Altaria for a SR Serperior
>just traded that SR Serperior for a FA Darkrai and FA SS Mewtwo

mistakes into miracles
>>
>>28779184
>Nothing but EX decks back to back
>Make EX hunter
>Never see another EX deck ever again
Fuck this gay matchup system
>>
>>28779184
>nostalgia
>post the godawful Evolutions print of Base Set Charizard
>>
>>28780148
>run into faggot running glaceon/regice hunter meme deck
>ranger seeker ranger seeker
>ragequits

Feels pretty good
>>
>>28780019
Damn son, you got some nice bling right Uther
>>
>>28780264
Ex hunting is at it's best with energy removal and +damage effects than relying on the abilities to keep you safe. Letting your opponent set up well enough to one or two shot your pokemon without his own attack's effects means you already lost.
>>
>>28780019

I don't know whether I'm going to run these or base set energies when next set comes out.
>>
File: received_10205130951631651.jpg (139KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205130951631651.jpg
139KB, 1366x768px
How does this look?
>>
>>28780916
+1 for Foongus engine but you're retarded if you think this is the deck for that
>>
>>28780925
Why wouldn't it work?
>>
>>28780948
It's more that Hoopa does its job better.
>>
>>28780916
No Klefki? It has helped my Gardevoir deck out quite a bit.
>>
>Opponent complains that I'm taking too long with my quad-Shaymin turns
>My timer: 22:45
>His timer: 19:32
>He has fewer cards in his discard than I have in my hand
Every fucking game
>>
>>28780019
>there will never be Fairy versions of these

also, how much did you pay for them all?
>>
>>28782184
Before Legacy, CoL energies were 1-3 RS each.
>>
>>28780916
Like shit.

M Gard is to discard Hoopas and Shaymins, adding regular mons to discards wont improve the deck since you will rarely get to the 1HKO and will still rely on 2HKOs.

The proper way to play the deck would be to rely on 2HKOs completely using the attack effect to get rid of your Hoopas, Shaymins and damaged Gardevoirs.

Something like 3 Shaymin, 3 Hoopa, 4-4 Gardevoir.

Add things to recover the Gardevoirs from your discard like Super Rods, Puzzles of Time, Karen, Brock Guts, tool recovery and things to charge your Gardevoirs fast like Mega Turbo and you have a decent deck where you 2HKO everything and the opponent has a hard time getting prizes.
>>
shitter's broke
>>
>>28780916
To expand on what I said here >>28782731

I will post a list of the deck I have planned to make when Evolutions comes out:

2 Shaymin EX
1 Hoopa EX
1 Dragonite EX
4-4 Mega Gardevoir

4 Puzzle of Time
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Trainers Mail
2 Super Rod
2 Mega Turbo
2 Switch
1 Eco Arm

4 Sycamore
2 N
1 Lysandre
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Hex Maniac
1 Brocks Guts

2 Fairy Garden
4 Spirit Link

9 Fairy Energy

You can replace the Dragonite-EX for another Hoopa-EX and Brocks Guts for Karen in the meantime.
>>
Who ninjaboy here?

Can't wait to put that in my Rainbow Road decks to make it just a little more consistent.

Not sure what decks to stick Karen in.
Such a shame because her card looks amazing art wise.
>>
>>28782911
>dragonite EX
that's some spicy tech right there, I like it.
>>
>>28782911
The fuck shitlist is this?
-4 Puzzle
-1 Eco Arm (???)
-1 Ranger
-1 Brock
-1 Energy
+2 Shaymin
+2 Hoopa
+1 Super Rod
+2 Mega Turbo
+1 Karen
>>
I'm pretty new to the TCG, I've earned enough coins on versus to buy a new theme deck. Which one should I be buying, or should I save the coins and just use basic blue till I can buy boosters?
>>
>>28783280
How are you supposted to recover your Spirit Links without Eco Arm?
The whole point of the deck is to discard the Gardevoirs once they are damaged and getting the cards back into the deck.

Karen is inferior to Brock Guts since Brock lets you recover energy along with Pokemons.

Without Ranger you instalose to Regice.
>>
>>28783322
>Karen is inferior to Brock Guts since Brock lets you recover energy along with Pokemons.
Mega Turbo.
Super Rod.
Your attackers need a whopping two energies to swing.

>Without Ranger you instalose to Regice.
L Y S A N D R E
Remember when Night March instalost to Jolteon before Ranger? Oh wait!
>>
read the OP bro

coins should be used to enter tournaments and get tickets, tickets will make you enter tournaments with tradable prizes, namely chests and packs

from there, trade for your deck ressources

btw, boosters from the shop aren't tradable
>>
>>28783313
Use the coin for tournaments which give you tickets. Anything else is a waste of coin
>>
>>28783280
>>28782911
Is there a reason neither of these lists even run spirit links?

>>28783322
Mega turbo also lets you recover energies though, and you were running eco arm with 0 spirit links.
>>
>>28783313
>>28783349
forgot to "quote" you
>>
>>28783358
>Is there a reason neither of these lists even run spirit links?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=local+eye+exams
>>
>>28783383
>listing the spirit links with the stadiums instead of all the other items
I may be retarded, but that formatting is also pretty retarded
>>
>>28783344
Lysandre what?

Having just Regice out is easy and you instawin the game.

Jolteon was one of the best counters to night march and is the sole reason EVERY night march deck had Pokemon Ranger in their decks at worlds.

Brock is superior to Karen in this deck.
You will rarely be recovering more than 6 Pokemon to begin with and Brock gives you more options, not to mention it doesnt help your opponent either.
>>
>>28783402
They are alwasys listed that way noob.

-Pokemon

-Items

-Supporters

-Stadiums + Tools

-Energies
>>
>>28783419
>noob

Holy, what the fuck is this some shitty MMORPG.
Please go and stay go.
>>
>>28783516
noob is not a MMORPG term moron

noun informal
A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity.
>>
>>28783539
It's time for the thirteen year old children to leave.
>>
>>28783406
>Having just Regice out is easy and you instawin the game.
Remember all those major tournaments before Ranger existed?
Where Jolteon just wiped the floor with Night March, virtually invalidating it as a deck?
Oh wait, that didn't happen?
Oh wait, Night March still had a 20% higher winrate than the next best deck, which more than halved Jolteon's price?

>Brock is superior to Karen in this deck.
No, it isn't.
Your attackers need two (2) energies to attack.
Your attackers use Mega Turbo.
In the off chance that you magically somehow can't scrounge out two (2) energies out of your deck and discard, then Super Rod will more than fix that for you. All without wasting your supporter for the turn!
>You will rarely be recovering more than 6 Pokemon to begin with
Then why not use SUPER RODS
Considering your stellar list has exactly two Shaymin and one Hoopa in it, I'm genuinely not surprised at all that you have trouble filling the discard to justify Karen
>>
>>28783539
It's a shitty thing MMO players and underage still use seriously.

I legitimately laugh at people who still use that term unironically.
>>
>>28782911
Dragonite EX isn't out yet.
>>
>>28783567
>I'm genuinely not surprised at all that you have trouble filling the discard to justify Karen

Why would you want to fill the discard to begin with.

If you think that the effect of Garevoirs attack is to boost its damage to 1HKO you are wrong.

The effect is to be used to get rid of Hoopas Shaymins and damaged Gardevoirs that way the only way for your opponent to grab prizes is to 1HKO a Mega Gardevoir.

You do 110 damage, you need to discard 7 benched pokemon to reach the 180 needed to 1HKO an EX without FFB, it will NEVER happen.
>>
>>28783539
>what are "terms of art"?

It came from that niche gaming community you sperg
>>
>>28783663
>The effect is to be used to get rid of Hoopas Shaymins and damaged Gardevoirs that way the only way for your opponent to grab prizes is to 1HKO a Mega Gardevoir.
Exactly. Which is why I'm not surprised at all, you seem to have forgotten to actually include those Shaymins and Hoopas. Do you think your ratios are even remotely acceptable given the gameplan you yourself just stated?

>it will NEVER happen.
It sure as fuck won't when you have a single fucking Hoopa in your deck.
Play the Ash build in Expanded or the LTC build in Unlimited. If you're not filling a sky field bench every turn, you should invest in a helmet.
>>
>>28783691
“Noob” originated from the word “Newbie”, a term originally used in the 1960s–1970s among U.S. troops during the Vietnam War to refer to a new man in a unit.
>>
>>28783728
>It sure as fuck won't when you have a single fucking Hoopa in your deck.
>Play the Ash build in Expanded or the LTC build in Unlimited. If you're not filling a sky field bench every turn, you should invest in a helmet.

Even if you do that the current meta is all about EXs with FFB and Megas with 210+ HP

Even with Sky Field you cant reach that damage so you might as well do 110+110.
>>
I thought Giovanni was a pretty nifty card in Gardevoir to help get potential OHKOs.
>>
>>28783807
>He himself states the obvious point that M Gardevoir isn't about doing damage
>Goes on to talk about damage
Is there any reason why you're leaving your four Shaymin, three Hoopa, and Dragonite on the bench between turns?
>>
>>28783856
You discard them so they cant be Lysandred, not to add damage.
>>
>>28783888
>He still doesn't understand
And after you discard these eight Pokemon, where do they go?
Into your deck?
Into your hand?
No, they go into your discard! Wouldn't it be nice if you could recycle those eight Pokemon and however many Gardevoirs you might have pitched with Sycamore and Ultra Ball? Imagine if you could thicken and reset your opponent's deck at the same time, wouldn't that be nifty?
Brock sure won't do the job!
>>
would you guys watch a youtube channel about opening digital packs or just real packs?
>>
>>28783922
Why would you want them back? So you can deck out?

Once you set up you only need to get back the Gardevoirs into the deck and maybe one Hoopa.
>>
>>28783959
I wouldn't even watch a video opening real packs
shit's the stupidest thing ever
>>
>>28783959
>>28783999
Only reason I'd watch a real pack video is to scan for code cards.
>>
Does the scheduled maintenance take down trades?

I put up a trade last night and just went to check if it was successful, but it's not listed in my trade history and the card is back in my collection.
>>
>>28784288
Scheduled maintenance hasn't even happened I think.

I think the maintenance is in some weird global time.
>>
>>28784453
I think it's on the african time zone. It'll be 10am in two hours there
>>
>>28784453

So where did my trade go? Weird...
>>
>>28783419
different anon here. This is the first time I've even heard of this layout ever.

Pokemon
Supporters
Items
Tools
Stadia
Energy

Pushing tools below stadium makes it just wrong.
>>
Me and my bud chipped in on that Keldeo Vs M-Fug combo deck.

We got it just as a cheap thing to do in freetime, but I got the online code. How many cards used in standard are there in here? I know basically the only Pokemon that's good between both is Regice, but how many good supports/items are there?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Arena_Decks:_Rayquaza_vs_Keldeo_(TCG)
>>
>>28784982
it's filled to the brim with good shit
>>
>>28784914
Its the way PTCGO orders the cards...

It does Pokemon > Items > Supporters > Stadiums > Tools > Energies
>>
Anybody in uk had luck buying from tcg player?. I want to buy singles from noble victories. But dont want played cards/cancer edgewear. Or be jipped on shipping. Hows the quality?
>>
>>28785580
tcg player is a marketplace of many sellers, it isn't a single shop
>>
>>28785599
Oh so its like ebay anon?.
>>
>>28785651
more like amazon
>>
>>28785663
Amazon is pretty cancer for me. But i think buying from usa is cheaper than singles in uk.

http://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/noble-victories/victini-98-full-art#PriceTable
Link related is like £12.50 in uk.

That seller seems good. Does Nearmint mean " Somebody played with it in sleeves and only fucked it up a small amount" Just want for collection.
>>
>>28785707
Near mint is as close to mint (fresh from pack) as possible.
>>
>>28785762
Nice okay ill give it a go anon!.

"mint" On ebay is usually comeplete bullshit. I appreciate packed fresh cards can be fucked but obvious played is obvious.

I saw something on a few top rated sellers feedback. it seems they cancel orders just when a cards price goes up lol. the fuck.
>>
>>28785707
if you're from the UK, i recommand pokemoncardmarket, you got great prices and all the sellers are in europe, also everything is automated

if you buy valuable cards, i'd recommend contacting the seller beforehand so you can get pictures of your future purchases just in case their quality rating is off the chart compared to yours
>>
>>28785796
"mint" is pretty much bullshit, which is why places sell singles as "near mint".
>>
>>28785580
Britbong here, only time I used tcgplayer was during Generations hype to buy a Jolteon EX for my Megaman deck. Relatively good price at the time and came within 2 weeks. Don't expect to get your purchases quickly.
>>
>>28785898
Ah 2 weeks? hmm im not in a rush or anything. But i do see that even with the current exchange rate its cheaper buying certain cards from US because of the prices compared to uk.Just dont want to get fucked with taxes/duties.
>>28785823
Yeah usually when they say " 100% MINT" its not. Unless theres pictures of the backs too.
>>28785805
Ill check that out right now anon. thanks for that! I generally use magicmadhouse or chaoscards in the uk but prices are ridiculous for some cards and the quality is just bad.
Magic clearly buy in cards from kiddies that are excellent at most. Give them 70% of the webuy value. Then list it as nm/mint for 130% profit.
Just had a bad experience where they sent me cards with fucking grease and food stains on.
>>
>>28781855
>having quad shaymeme turns
>complaining ever
>>
>The Expert Matchmaking Reward for completing a Versus Mode match has been removed.

I don't know what that is, but the loss of it can't be good.
>>
>>28786048
>magicmadhouse or chaoscards in the uk but prices are ridiculous for some cards and the quality is just bad

I swear that they have a random number generator do their prices every day. Also, good luck if what you want is in stock. They're alright if you see them at a convention because they'll buy the most random cards off you for crazy prices.
>gallade for £5
>octillery for £8
>generations M charizard for £35

I made a lot of money that day.

They don't store their cards well at all from what I could see.
>get a card out of a paper bag
>put it on sale for £25

Seems legit.
>>
File: 20160923_110547.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160923_110547.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>28786048
Pic related is an ultra rare i was sold classed as mint/nearmint. By magicmadhouse.
>>
>>28786154
hey binderguy I hope you are doing alright

you did a little mistake there though let me correct you
>the devs of ptcgo changed literally anything
I don't know what that is, but it can't be good.
>>
why the fuck does maint take so long for this game its a fucking card game it shouldnt take this long
>>
>>28786154
It's some modifier in the game that gives you some bonus coins or some shit for being higher in the invisible ladder I think. I think it was minimal like 3 coins? It wasn't much but it was nice, not sure why removed if they did.

I somehow sit in the "expert matchmaking" even when I was running around with a halfmade Greninja deck. Now I'm stuck there fighting Mega Mews and Scizors with my Rainbow Road/Scizor deck. Send help.
>>
>>28786181
>the devs of ptcgo changed literally anything

To be fair they did give us an extra week of Plasma Freeze being the main BW pack prize for Legacy tournaments due the servers being dead for half of the week they were in rotation.
>>
>>28786169
They really fucking do. What suprises me the most though is that sometimes i see jolteons listed for 37.50 And they have about 10+ But in a weeks time they have only a few left.

Makes me wonder what nutjob bought them.

>Bad storage

Most definately it's fucking terrible. They barely have sleeved UR cards. And chaoscards warehouse you can tell is damp and cold as fuck because any holofoil bought from them is curved. Sometimes to complete fuck

Even from packs. One thing i will give them credit for is they dont weigh the packs. Bought 100 ROS once at £2.15 each. Pulled 3 FA shaymin.
>>
>>28786234
is that why sometimes i get like 11 coins for a match?
>>
>>28786291
Yeah, that would be why. Look at the results screen sometime and it breaks down where all your coins are from.

There's the wheel bonus, something else, and expert matchmaking.

I hope they're replacing it with better wheel rewards or something rather than just removing it because.
>>
>>28786327
yeah thatd kinda suck if theyre removing it its a nice bonus thats really helped me build a deck
>>
File: wtf PTCGO.jpg (158KB, 1037x479px) Image search: [Google]
wtf PTCGO.jpg
158KB, 1037x479px
>update client
>loading screen has no smug Zach

Literally WTF
>>
>>28786415
Wait did they already finish updating futureman?

I-is ninjaboy finally a legal card?
>>
>>28782246
I never could get the fightings, so I have 10 of the HGSS non-foils. Have 15 of all others.

What do they go for now?
>>
>>28786415
At least you can get to update the client at all, mine just keeps closing and going back to the refresher in an endless loop. As usual. And they haven't updated the installer download yet so I can't just reinstall either.
>>
>>28786688
>>28782246
What about the foil DCE for that matter? Last one I got for 250 ROS before Legacy.
>>
File: Smug Zach.jpg (22KB, 294x258px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Zach.jpg
22KB, 294x258px
>>28786415
>missing Zach
>>
>>28786648
That's just the initial update screen. Looks like you can pre-load the patch/update, but they haven't started the servers back up yet. I'm not that poster, but I ran the game a second ago and once you get past that screen you reach the login page but the servers are still down and you can't log in yet.

Patch notes say Ninja Boy is good to go, but we still have yet to see.
>>
>>28785385
>trusting the client to be right ever
>>
Would TCGplayer be my best bet for Base/Jungle/Fossil singles or is there anywhere better for older cards like that?
>>
File: mr3lm2M.jpg (283KB, 1575x727px) Image search: [Google]
mr3lm2M.jpg
283KB, 1575x727px
I'm considering replacing the garbodor line with 2 magearna and 2 ffb. good or bad idea.
>>
>>28787002
>not trusting the client
>>
>>28787139
Bad idea, there are a lot of matchups you lose without Garbodor. Greninja BREAK for example and its one of the most used decks in PTCGO.

Remove 1 Spirit Link.
Add 1 Float Stone.

You can also remove 1 Cobalion and add a Team Flare Grunt or a Pokemon Center Lady.

You dont need 2 Cobalions. Team Flare Grunt adds disruption and Pokemon Center Lady turns many 2HKOs into 3HKOs.
>>
>>28787139
Bad idea
>>
>>28787139
What do you want Magearna for?
>>
>>28787139
I feel like cutting them too. 2-2 often doesn't even work and they are dead way too often. Don't know what I would replace them with though, Magearna doesn't look that good
>>
>>28787139
Go ahead and remove the garbomeme, my mew-ex will destroy you :^)
>>
Is a Mega Sceptile deck viable in this meta?
I'm just starting out and it seems like it'd be fun.

How many packs would I even need to save up to be able to build one?
>>
Been stuck on the loading asset screen for a while now, anyone else?
>>
>>28787489
It can be viable but a bit risky because fire/volcanion decks are still on the loose
>>
File: 1473488741054.jpg (71KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
1473488741054.jpg
71KB, 400x636px
>It's a Greninja deck
>>
>>28787266
to get shut down by an opposing Garbodor obviously
>>
>>28787516
Yeah, currently trying to reinstall.
>>
>>28787886
The download button on the website isn't working. Anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>28787516
>>28787886
>>28787952
Maintenance for 30 minutes more I think, maybe 1 hours and 30 min.
>>
>>28787991
I'm in
>>
>Flash energy in a locked chest
Stop fucking with me Zach
>>
File: tutorial.jpg (90KB, 781x548px) Image search: [Google]
tutorial.jpg
90KB, 781x548px
What is this new tutorial theme deck? Can we get it somehow?
>>
File: other cards.jpg (47KB, 563x265px) Image search: [Google]
other cards.jpg
47KB, 563x265px
>>28788234
Is this a rebalanced basic yellow? They thought removing farfetchd, drudigon and persian was a buff?
>>
>>28788291
The new decks are supposed to be standard legal, not buffed or anything.
>>
>>28788291
>Heavy energy attacks with ok tier damage
>Not even the circle circuit raichu
Into the trash it goes
>>
File: 133.gif (27KB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
133.gif
27KB, 255x192px
>Tfw when the website installer isn't downloading and the previous installers loop the refresher updates
>>
File: xybasicyellow.jpg (110KB, 900x646px) Image search: [Google]
xybasicyellow.jpg
110KB, 900x646px
>>28788234
>>28788291
>>28788324
>>28788340
It's a completely new unobtainable theme deck, xy basic yellow is unchanged.
>>
File: yes.png (1MB, 1282x747px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
1MB, 1282x747px
Nooo, where did he go?!
>>
>>28788370
Also, why are the Steam Siege theme decks still unavailable in the shop?
>>
Who here going to a regionals/other major tournament this fall? What'll you be playing?
>>
>>28779184
i got drunk last week while playing showdown and ordered a bunch of red and blue collection boxes, are they any good? i spent around 200$
>>
>>28788431
I'll be going. I'm gonna play VGC___.
>>
>>28788370
who is that semen demon?
>>
>>28788479
The tutorial grill. But idc I want ma boi back.
>>
>>28788490
BRING BACK ZACH
>>
>>28788471
No
>>
File: GiveMeBackZachBitch.jpg (236KB, 881x695px) Image search: [Google]
GiveMeBackZachBitch.jpg
236KB, 881x695px
>>28788370
Fuck this feminist shit, where's my smug Zach who just smugs everytime I get shit rares

>>28788358
I also have the XY yellow famalam and never used it in matches because of how shit it is
>>
>>28788431
Havent decided yet.
I have Volcanion, Mega Mewtwo and Mega Scizor decks ready so probably one of those 3.
>>
File: MsCsVQa.png (188KB, 610x1012px) Image search: [Google]
MsCsVQa.png
188KB, 610x1012px
??
>>
>>28788538
well shit, at least figures are kinda cute
>>
>>28788370
>ass-trainer
>>
How many days do I have to wait for the apk?
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-26+at+02.10.14).jpg (229KB, 1286x928px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-26+at+02.10.14).jpg
229KB, 1286x928px
is this why they removed the expert ladder bonus?
>>
>>28788678
not days famalam, just hours :^)
>>
>>28788370
>>28788686
>>28788539
>Nathan and some bitch took Zach's place

Gross
>>
>>28788721
It's easier for kids to self insert as Nathan
>>
>>28788779
more like autistic kids :^)
>>
>>28788585
Old as shit bug. Don't be alarmed.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-26+at+02.28.26).jpg (397KB, 1286x928px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-26+at+02.28.26).jpg
397KB, 1286x928px
i did it
>>
where are the ninja boy theme decks

fug
>>
>>28789011
grats on the tropius
>>
>>28789011
>tfw no Zach to smug at your success/failure
>>
They have switched around the 'Yes' and 'No' buttons when it gives you the choice of going first. I'm not sure why they'd bother doing that.
>>
>>28789080

I'm not sure why they bother doing a lot of the things they do.
>>
>>28789080
i just decided to go 2nd because of that
>>
Most deckboxes still dont display when you are in a match...

Just fix that already, Its not that hard to add some images to the game ffs.
>>
canned chat. wtf is this shit.
>>
Is anyone else not receiving their mystery box bonus when they win it? My prizes only appeared after I clicked on 'Collection'.
>>
why does it just keep re-downloading the patch eternally
>>
The trainer challenge unlocks for the hidden depths deck is stupid. You get 1 splash energy, then 2 more splash energies, then delta plus articuno replaces a splash energy at the end. They didn't need to pad out the unlock process to 9 matches.
>>
File: image.png (268KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268KB, 2208x1242px
>be me
>play tcgo on jailbroken iphone 6+
>only downsides are needing PC for app updates and redeeming codes
>update comes out
>not home
>won't be for hours
feels bad
>>
what in gods cock have they done with the graphics? It's jerky as fuck.
>>
>tfw finally have enough Steam Siege for my second Shaymin
>do a trainer challenge because no tokens
>get a roaring skies pack instead of the tokens because I forgot to check, it was the only incomplete trainer too
>open my locked packs before turning the game off
>roaring skies pack has a Shaymin-EX

So do I spend my SS on a third Shaymin? I play with a Scizor or Gardevoir deck anyway, and I don't know if they'd benefit a lot from a third.
>>
>>28790139
Upgrade your shaymemes to full art
>>
File: foils.jpg (97KB, 1174x392px) Image search: [Google]
foils.jpg
97KB, 1174x392px
Foil cards look like this when you check an opponent's deck...
>>
>>28790190
One is FA, the other is trade locked RA so I wouldn't be able to upgrade it. If nything, for the sake of consistency, I'd rather get a RA in place of the FA.
>>
>>28783593
Neither are your reading glasses by the looks of it
>>
>>28790250
That means you dont own them....
>>
Did my game somehow glitch out?
I'm new to this and for some reason, after patching, it changed the box of my basic blue deck and i somehow got Greninja unlocked on it, despite not unlocking him before
>>
>>28791050
And i should probably add, i somehow got access to the platinum league. despite not beating all 12 trainers in the gold one
>>
N I N J A B O Y
I
N
J
A
B
O
Y
>>
>>28791444
OH SHIT LETS GO
>>
Anyone see the new basic decks?

Born of Fire >>>>>>>> Hidden Depths > Crushing Current
>>
>>28791720
Where can I find them?
>>
>>28791819
Trainer Challenges.
>>
>>28791720
XY Basic Blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
What decks are good for ninja boy since he's unbanned finally
>>
>>28792119
Mah nigga.
>>
>>28792119
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The rest of the theme decks in existance.
>>
>>28792124
I guess it could work in decks where you have multiple Shaymins so if you start with it you can swap it out.
>>
I got 700 coins what can I do with these?
>>
>>28792124
Anything with big basics or that uses shaymin with basics. Yveltal in particular, but Jolteon lists too.
>>
>>28792184
Go in a bunch of tournaments and get tickets for tournaments who will give you packs. Trade the packs for what you want after
>>
You have a good deck.
>>
What's the best way to make M Alakazam-EX work?

I tried both the PolygonZ devolve spam version and the Gengar one-shot build and both seemed way too inconsistent to use.

Am I missing some tech that could make either of variant more playable or just some general Alakazam tech to build a pure deck with it (along the lines of Alakazam, Shaymin, Hoopa and call it a day as the core, like Gardevoir).
>>
>>28792221
thanks! you have a good face!
>>
File: avatar items.jpg (90KB, 843x547px) Image search: [Google]
90KB, 843x547px
Did I miss the kalos tin or steam siege avatar items on the store, or are we still waiting for them?
>>
darkrai/giratina seems like a meme in the new standard

all of its good matchups from last standard have rotated aside from vespiquen and greninja
>>
>>28792475
You didn't figure this out when the rotation was announced?
>>
>>28792311
Whew! That was close!
>>
File: 1391618603817.png (209KB, 370x380px) Image search: [Google]
1391618603817.png
209KB, 370x380px
>tfw still unable to test decks you don't have all cards for
>>
How do I into Mega Altaria?
>>
>>28792676

...that is the entire client's purpose
>>
>>28792764
Except that you still have to either grind hours upon hours upon hours in it to either pull it from a random pack or to get enough boosters to get the deck you want to test, just to realize "Nah, that's not the deck I want to build.".

I just want to test things I'm interested in building against the AI before setting out and buying stuff for the deck.
>>
>>28792799

then there would be no reason for you to obtain the cards

pay up or put some time in
>>
>>28792762
Spam healing, run 2-2 Clawitzer
>>
>>28792836
Of course there would be a reason to obtain the cards.

Playing against the god-awful AI with its god-awful decks 24/7 is not an enjoyable experience and nothing more than a way to test a deck's consistency and over build.
>>
is it just me or were mystery boxes contents buffed?
>>
File: wheelgrindjuly28.png (19KB, 678x389px) Image search: [Google]
wheelgrindjuly28.png
19KB, 678x389px
>>28792976

Do some research and compare. I doubt it though.
>>
today was a good day
>>
FUCK.
OFF.

I LIKED MY COLOURED DECK BOXES. WHAT IS THIS LIMITED BULLSHIT
>>
I don't like the new knock out animation.
>>
>Made 13 Plasma Freeze packs from last week's legacy tournaments
Should I open these
I'm more or less guaranteed a SR, right
>>
>>28794274
>tfw no more purple and green deck box
>>
>>28795691
You can still have one, you just need to use a psychic grass deck. It's still bullshit, I liked using the red/white for everything because it looked like a pokeball.
>>
>>28795749
yeah i have it on my sceptile deck but it just isnt the same
>>
>>28795300
No guarantees, but you're guaranteed to get at least shit rares but only if Zach was still alive to see this :^(
>>
Hi guys, could you advice me on what standard deck build? Im currently playing ladder with XY Basic blue but I'm starting to get bored
>>
>>28796426
M Scizor
M Mewtwo
M Fug
Darkrai Giratina
Rainbow Road
Volcanian
>>
>>28796453
>Darkrai Giratina
Stop recommending this. Giratina is great but Darkrai is very much not.
>>
>>28796467
since when? I thought it was one of the top three
>>
Fuck this new update, I miss Zach already
>>
>>28796479
Yeah, a month ago. When the two best decks of the format were weak to it and Yveltal.
Now you have a below-par attacker that doesn't really do anything.
>>
>>28796499
have there been any big events to base this on or is this commonly played decks on tcgo?
>>
>>28796453
In this particular order?
>>
>>28796530
no order
>>
>>28796467
who to pair giratina with? he seems too clunky to be his own threat
>>
>>28796640
There isn't an amazing pair right now. Nothing synergizes perfectly with it. Even Darkrai/Giratina was a bit of a stretch that only really worked thanks to the conditions of that format.
>>
>>28796535
Its a pretty accurate order depending on build.
>>
just had a corsola hit 8 heads 1 tails

ama
>>
File: fuckme.png (36KB, 493x190px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.png
36KB, 493x190px
>>28797006
>>
>>28797006
>only 8 heads
call me when you get some REAL rng
>>
>130 damage on opponents MMewtwo
>Ninja Boy Yveltal EX with FFB to Umbreon EX and use Endgame
>take all 4 remaining prizes and win

based ninja boy
>>
>trying to complete a challenge in versus
>opponent's take maximum turn time to make a single move
Been an hour already because they quit before I can do much anyway.
>>
File: Elemeyo.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Elemeyo.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
IT HAS BEGUN
>>
File: 1385145979596.jpg (15KB, 350x384px) Image search: [Google]
1385145979596.jpg
15KB, 350x384px
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46559-please-dont-can-the-chat/?p=516664
>Unfortunately, chalk this one up to the trolls winning.

Okay, I think it's time for a new dev team. The ones we have now are clearly a bunch of alarmists that can't code for shit.
>>
>>28796453
Xerneas BREAK - Giratina is superior to the Darkrai version....

Same goes for M Gardevoir - Giratina.

IMO

1- Mega Mewtwo
2- Mega Scizor
3- Xerneas BREAK - Giratina
4- Rainbow Road
5- Mega Rayquaza
6- Volcanion
>>
>>28792300

Crobat for Expanded
>>
>>28796467

>Went to a league challenge
>Half the guys came as a group
>They were almost all running darkrai/giratina Darkrai/yvetal
>>
>>28798347

I'd put M Scizor-EX up in 1st instead of M Mewtwo-EX, it's way too easy to shut 'em down with Energy denial (both in the form of Hammers and the increasingly-common Team Flare Grunt techs) and Stadium removal.

>Xerneas BREAK/Giratina is superior to the Darkrai version.
>Same goes for M Gardevoir/Giratina.

Not really. You're running a deck that's somewhat reliant on DDE while also being Steel-weak, that's not good with M Scizor-EX being a top contender right now. M Gardevoir-EX PRC (which is what I'm assuming you'd run in this build) also has the issue of being a Metal-weak EX that's OHKO'd by M Scizor-EX.

>>28792300

There isn't much in Standard for M Alakazam-EX to abuse in the form of damage spread barring Devolution Spray, a lot of the cards it could abuse were rotated out earlier this month.
>>
>>28798269
>Whew! That was close!
>>
>>28798484
Mega Scizor vs Mega Mewtwo is 50-50 win for any of those decks.

I have both decks in TCGO with over 200 matches each and faced plenty of Mewtwos with my Scizor and plenty of Scizors with my Mewtwo.

Mewtwo is #1 because its hard counter, Mega Gardevoir is barely used while Scizor #1 hard counter, Volcanion is quite popular.
>>
How many times do i need to install the latest patch? its done it 8 times so far
>>
>>28798536
I had that problem. I wound u please just reinstalling it.
>>
>>28798564
wound up just*

Never type on a phone in a hurry.
>>
File: Kazam.png (1MB, 2784x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Kazam.png
1MB, 2784x1708px
>>28792300
Weavile & Hoopa is the way to go. You can tweak shit here like the Elixir for turbo maybe, or whatever, but this has worked great for me in current standard. There aren't really any problems with Garb like you'd think. It simply murders Mewtwo, beats RayQ with ease, handles Scizor & RR pretty well, can go either way with Volcanion, and typically loses to despair ray Gardevoir but not always.

DarkTina is an interesting match always where if they get Garb set up, well now you can kill their Tina too.
>>
>people going afk when they're losing

That might be the saltiest way to friggin lose, if you can't win then just concede. Don't waste both of our times.
>>
>opponent concedes after a turn one N
>>
File: God bless you PTCGO.png (5KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
God bless you PTCGO.png
5KB, 1366x768px
Holy fuck am I hard right now.
>>
>>28799048
blank white picture?
>>
Who excited to use Ninja boy here?

Friggin it's fun as fuck.

>start with shaymin
>look like you have a terrible hand
>no other mons in the field
>just energy, supports, ultra ball and trash
>nah jk, ninja boy the fucking shaymin
>bring out your main mon
>ultraball back your shaymin for additional cards

Most fun fucking card, holy shit.
Also it's good for saving your fat mons that you don't have a float stone for.
>>
File: ok.png (806KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
806KB, 1366x768px
>>28799069
>>28799048

Whoops. Guess paint fucked me over. But this is why.
>>
why doesn't tool concealment Banette make Sceptile Spirit links invalid? Am I missing something here or is it the good old shitty bugged client as ever?
>>
>>28799154
You may have been garbodored or he may have played hexer.

Dunno yo, Banette isn't that great of a card.
>>
>>28799154
>>28799223
The effect of spirit link doesn't occur until after mega evolution and M Sceptile's theta stop then prevents Bannette or Yveltals abilities.
>>
>>28794752
It has zero impact. Maybe there was a complaint that the previous knock out animation was too violent.
>>
>>28799153
From the free Chest? Pretty sick, gz.
>>
>>28798269
The fuck? I don't think I've had someone even talk to me in matches outside of the smug "thanks" when using N.
>>
>>28799486
I've had people tell me gg before and such.

Most banter I've really gotten was someone try to bantz me and say I was using "another reddit scizor deck'.

Also when I had a ghetto greninja deck, a lot of people kept asking why I was using subpar cards.

In fact the most communication I got was when doing daily challenges, but now rip they're gone.
>>
>>28799268
ahh, this makes sense, thanks.

>>28799223
neither of these, other anon nailed it. And you'd be surprised in this meta. A banette/trevenent deck is working out quite well for me. Fucks with basic heavy decks, fucks with mega decks, fucks with decks that rely on float stone on their Hoopas.
>>
I played my first tournament a few days ago and won. I then focused on trading with the 3 packs. It's going well (I've more than doubled my packs), but I still have 84 tickets left to play more tournaments.

Obviously I'm not going to win packs every time though. Are the uncommon chests worth trading with, or should you just open them and hope for something good?
>>
>>28799707
See
>>28799153
>>
>>28799776

Yeah that's why I was asking if they're worth opening. I'm not sure if the pull rate is good enough not to trade them away.
>>
>>28799532
Obviously, you don't play online games to interact with people! You play them so you don't have to program an AI! Oh, wait.
>>
>>28799843
I mean to be fair I've talked with less than a dozen or so people but it's still the issue that they're taking away my option to talk to people.

It's like playing a MMO with just chatwheel, the chatwheel should be an option and not the only way to communicate with strangers.

>have to add someone as a friend to see if you want them as a friend
Retarded as fuck.
>>
>>28799795
Oh god no, I've gotten nothing but crap out of 20+ in the last week. I'd rather trade them for useful shit like a vs seeker
>>
>>28800094

OK thanks.

I don't have any yet, but I'll probably just trade them for packs. My trading with the few packs I have is going really well.
>>
>>28800136
>4 Ns
>4 Proffesors
>14 (!) energy
>Turn 7, still haven't seen any of these cards
>Have drawn nothing but ultra balls, lysandres and pokemon
>>
>>28797006
I've seen 15.
>>
>>28800252

Did you mean to quote my post anon? Doesn't really seem to follow.
>>
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to switch the buttons to who starts? Fucking annoying change for no reason
>>
>>28800360
Of course not.
>>
>tfw you test your deck countless times
>tweak every little issue you have with it
>try it out online
>bricks hard for the first time

Fuck.
>>
So what the fuck happened to the hype around yanmega break?
>>
>>28798347
I wish the ladder looked more like this, I played 30-40 ladder matches last night and I'd say a third if not half were against Volcanion decks.

>>28798484
I main Xerneas/Giratina and the MU isn't that horrible, you just have to rush the Giratina setup and then wall/2HKO until you can just one shot their Scizors with Xerneas
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>All my Rainbow Force Xerneas are prized
>>
>>28801171
I'd say ladder is something like 1/4 Mewtwos, 1/4 Scizors, 1/4 Xern variants including rainbow road or gira and then finally 1/4 are others.

I run a lot of rainbow road right now but I have to say I feel like Xer/Gira sounds superior in consistency as if means you aren't almost guaranteed to lost against meme Lucario fight alone decks or against Scizors.
>>
File: medieval_helmet.png (563KB, 457x483px) Image search: [Google]
medieval_helmet.png
563KB, 457x483px
>mfw Garchomp one pretty much every Mega for 2 energy
>>
>>28801108
Garbomeme is fucking shit up, otherwise I'd be abusing mew ex
>>
>>28801299
Can't wait for Beedrill EX to help against tools
>>
>>28801299
So why wasn't the trash man popular before? Night March?
>>
>>28801287
>200 dmg at maximum with two fighting energy
>most good megas have 210 dmg on mega
>one shots
Also he's too slow in standard without Korrina and expanded isn't that littered with ex mons.

>>28801334
Starling Microphone and other ways to remove tools and make him worthless.
>>
>>28801287
Garchomp is a cool hsark, eh fucks siht up and doesn't afraid of energy remvoal
>>
>>28801334
Xerostic and megaphone before rotation kept the garbomeme in place before becoming a serious issue
>>
>>28801368
You can put four fighting energy on it, if you want.
>>
>>28801368
He has potential to win prize trades, but yeah, without Korrina he's not so hot. Which is a shame because I love garchomp.
And expanded, the dragon Garchomps are probably just better.
>>
>>28801287
G R A S S
R
A
S
S
>>
>>28801368
Regirock EX on the bench. But yeah, it's real slow without Korrina, which is a shame. It's still not as hard to set up as I expected. Not really much harder than a mega, actually. Gible, Rare Candy, Garchomp. Can safely discard energy if I need to. I've tried pairing it with Solrock too, to cover my worst case scenario, and while it does assist a little, not sure if it's all that worth it.
Only faced on Garbodor with the deck so far, just a Lysandre drain.
>>
>>28801449
Yeah, everything has a weakness. M Scizor's is fire, and that's more common from my experience.
>>
>>28801388
He said two energy ya nerd.
Regardless, putting four energy on a chomp is unlikely to happen.

>>28801416
I like Garchomp too but you have to know when your mon has issues.

Also the loss of focus sash hurt him HARD.

I'll wait for mega chomp and ex come out to the states to see if I can meme with him in standard. He'll require a lot of support and probably not be worth it.

>>28801465
It actually is.
Megas have shit like Hoopa to help them out and automatically draw into their ex and their evos.
Then they can draw in shaymeme the same turn and draw even more cards.

Chomp has to rely on basically drawing into them with less tools.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is anyone else triggered by the fact that the HP text in Evolutions isn't red?
>>
>>28801518
It is harder, I just don't think it's much harder. Maybe I've just been lucky in my 40~ games with it, but at worst I've just had to search for one or the other, and getting a rare candy is as easy as getting a link. I'm not going to pretend it's better than my EX decks, but it's fun to use. It's definitely more rewarding for me, too.
>>
>>28801495
Max potion serperior with forest is good against fighting decks :^)
>>
Who's going to be the new Zach now?
>>
File: 20160927_131850.png (97KB, 290x368px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_131850.png
97KB, 290x368px
Rip mothafucka rip.
>>
random pokemon center ladies trigger me
>>
>>28801963
??
>>
File: 20160927_133106.png (8KB, 61x61px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_133106.png
8KB, 61x61px
>>
>>28801318
When are we getting that anyway?
>>
>>28801990
>pancham is banned

They fix one bug and break another, oh boy.

Not like pancham was a good card anyway though, ninja boy actually is a ridiculously good situation card and should be considered for a lot of decks as a niche card.
>>
>>28801287
I play mega mewtwo...

Whenver I play against Garchomp I just let them set up, attack me and then I damage change for the KO...
>>
how are the new pokemon theme decks ?
which one is better ? the hoopa or the volcanion one ?
>>
>>28802349
Volcanion deck is literally good for getting some FREE baby volcanions/10.

Considering baby volcanions used to go for 1 pack each and the deck gives you two, there's no reason to not pick up one if you plan to ever build a volcanion deck.
>>
File: 20160927_140926.jpg (943KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_140926.jpg
943KB, 2560x1536px
Someone try this and tell me if it works, if so I have about 30 more.
>>
>>28802403
I have a volcanion deck already but what I wanna do with it is to play some theme deck tournaments, thats why I asked which of them is better to invest in, since I wanna win some prizes
>>
>>28802461
It was redeemed by the time I got to it but may have been due to another quick anon.
>>
>>28802474
XY Blue still is the strongest deck, you'll be hardpressed to beat a deck with Gyarados/Greninja when all the other decks contain shitmons as their aces.
>>
File: tumblr_nix8gqTZ231u8i68co1_1280.png (280KB, 1080x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nix8gqTZ231u8i68co1_1280.png
280KB, 1080x612px
Is there a Discord/IRC/Skype Group? I'm the only one in my group of friends that plays this and now I need new friends.
>>
>>28802519
>implying there's any level of socialization here
It's just shitposts, bots redeeming codes, and an extremely poor understanding of how the game works.
>>
>>28802519
No one has any of that, no as far as I know.
I dunno, I kind of don't really go on any discord or any sort of program nowadays other than an autism attorney simulator really every day.

And I was part of a teamspeak community for years that later became a discord community and I hardly keep up with them even.
I just forget to open those programs so I don't bother.

Go ahead and try to make one of those, people might join. Maybe I will?
You'd probably have the most luck with a discord or skype group.
>>
>>28802519
You need a real life not a gayer facebook
>>
File: 20160927_142649.jpg (1011KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_142649.jpg
1011KB, 2560x1536px
>>28802484
try these
>>
>>28802698
Mind sending a code to [email protected]?
>>
>>28802698
Nope, probably someone is taking codes and not saying anything which is pretty rude.
>>
>>28802280
Happened to me once. Fortunately, I had another set up and didn't make the same mistake twice. Just got a Regirock out to KO it.
>>
>maintenance

just
>>
File: 1028312.jpg (79KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1028312.jpg
79KB, 750x709px
>in tournament finals
>random maintenance
>>
Started playing this on Friday after deciding to put my kid's redeemable codes to use. Still a noob, but pretty satisfied with my deck so far, considering the limited cards I have.

Running 2xRegice, Gyarados-EX and Manaphy-EX as the core of it. Nearly everyone I meet has a bunch of EXpokemon, and Regice reks them. Had a really drawn out battle against a MegaMewTwo who kept on healing himself (some statdium card that let him keep lower evolution's powers i think?) while Regice was immune to damage. In the end I won because I have two Lysandre.

What are some good cards for a water-themed deck?
>>
>>28803241
Dive Balls and Rough Seas
>>
>>28802519
I'd join one. I just don't want to make it.
Only discord though
>>
>>28801979
I hate that card so much. Especially people who play 4 and do nothing but stall and waste your time
>>
Why does the patcher get stuck in a loop every fucking time theres an update? I don't want to reinstall again
>>
>>28803306
im sayin man

earlier today
>opponents plays sceptile
>ton of random supporters in his deck
>get head on Sleep Poison
>random PCL on the next turn as he kills me with Unseen Claw
>random PCL got him out of ko range and I lose

triggered.tiff
>>
>>28803275
Got a decent amount of dive balls, currently have one Rough Sea in my deck, is it worth adding another?
>>
>>28803366
Lot of water decks I've played in the past run like 3 or so

It's good because it obviously benefits you type but it's also really good as a way to get rid of other stadiums your opponent is playing. Like in your example getting rid of the m-mewtwo stadium
>>
Can the next thread be Unscheduled Fuckups edition?
>>
>>28803603
we've reached the post limit, so go ahead broski
>>
>>28803603
Hopefully it's to give us back Zach
>>
>>28803815
Where do you see unscheduled maintenance? I've been logged in all day. I'm logged in right now.
>>
>>28803828
Try playing a game
>>
>>28803843
Why would I do that?
>>
New bread by new OP, das me
>>28803882
>>
>>28803363
I'll make it simple, so you can understand what's up. PCL is great in a two shot format that Standard currently mostly seems like.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.