[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

and people still think that these leaks are fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 46

and people still think that these leaks are fake
>>
>>28774901
fuck off Hazeldex
>>
>>28774901
OK OK OK
BUT WHAT IF
they're an archer, wrestler, and siren
but look nothing like those designs?
>>
>>28774962
Could be a possible, who knows
>>
>>28774962
possible,you're the only person ive seeen who thought about that
>>
They suck but maybe we get day/night forms or boxing them
>>
>>28774901
>talks about Rugby monkey
Pokemon sun only

>talks about werewolf
Pokemon Moon only

I am confuse
>>
>>28775400
I'm sure you can see both in each version, to let players be able to see every mon for the dex despite not being able to catch version exclusives.
>>
>>28774962
In before
>Poplio->Wrestler
>Litten->Archer
>Rowlet->siren
>>
File: 201301.jpg (105KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
201301.jpg
105KB, 600x489px
Since Marshadow is unique I guess, what do you think it's typing is?
>>
>>28774901
I don't even care anymore. I just want to play the games man
>>
>>28775694
Depends, is pic related?
>>
>>28775694
Psychic/Poison
>>
>>28774962
More likely would be that the designs from the leak just aren't finalized and the final designs will be different.
>>
>>28774901

They are fake.
>>
>>28774901

Stop mixing the two fucking leaks

They were never related
>>
>>28775694
first poison legendary
>>
File: l124321421.jpg (10KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
l124321421.jpg
10KB, 301x168px
>>28775720
>Psychic/Poison
>No Pokemon has had that typing before
>Fits with the idea of it being a scorpion
IT
>>
File: 1473871160892.gif (103KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473871160892.gif
103KB, 458x438px
>>28775816
>>
>>28775694
Dark/Fairy
>>
File: juststop.gif (2MB, 350x176px) Image search: [Google]
juststop.gif
2MB, 350x176px
>>28775816
Ok sure.

But both are real.
>>
>>28776088
The DA is real
>>
>>28776100
DA?
>>
>>28776192
Grudge
>>
>>28775694
Obviously fairy/dark
>Marshadow
>Marshmallow shadow
>>
>>28775694
>>28776237
Marge Mallow
>>
>>28774962
Possible, but the Mallow in Lucha's art makes it fit perfectly. It isn't a coicidence
>>
>>28776308
or, mallow is revealed in may and the fake evolutions
>>
File: image.png (174KB, 680x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 680x517px
>>28776199
The only one who has a grudge here is you anon
>>
>>28776330
Or what actually happened: The evolutions were leaked, everyone dismissed them, and a month later Mallow is revealed and confirms them
>>
>>28776308
If the leaker wanted to say he knows what the starters' designs are based on, he could put Mallow in there to lend himself credibility with fake designs of the starters to not let officials want to come after him.
>>
>>28776237
Shadows are ghost type though.

See: Gengar, Giratina, Shadow Shield, every move with Shadow in the name.
>>
>>28776355
because gamefreak accepts 4chan fakemons, sure.
>>
What if the leaks were real, but released so early that the designers are now changing them?
>>
>>28775694
>any/ghost
type:null IS marshadow....
>>
>>28776370
But do you actually believe that yourself? Or are you just trying to convince yourself. It COULD be possible, if not for the fact that we have yet another leaker who also confirmed them independently
>>
File: _20160925_230904.jpg (19KB, 197x221px) Image search: [Google]
_20160925_230904.jpg
19KB, 197x221px
>>28774901
Foreshadowing
>>
>>28776457
I'm not going to believe that's literally them until the riddler explicitly says it's them, since he seems to be speaking in metaphor, which is on par with the Chinese leak that just describes their archetypes.

Because if they really look like that, I'll be really astonished.
>>
>>28776439
Unlikely. These designs were for the anime as evidenced by Ash being present in the art. Anime takes times to make and the character designs is among the first things they decide, if these starter designs got to the point of being used for the anime, it means they are finalized and ready to use in the games. If they decided to scratch the designs and change them for others simply because they got leaked, it would completely ruin the anime schedule.
>>
>>28774962
even if that's true, people will still be butthurt because
>wrestler = humanoid = MUH FURBAIT
>siren = female = MUH 87.5 % MALE
>>
File: Siren.jpg (122KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
Siren.jpg
122KB, 500x449px
>>28775656
>Rowlet->siren
It checks out
>>
>>28776521
Why, pray tell, would you "be really astonished"? What's so hard to believe about them? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28777091
The proportions are all awful and amateurish, from the owl's appearance from behind regarding the tail feathers with respect to the torso, to the tiger's bloated fingers that make no sense with respect to the arms or legs and feet.

And then there are unnecessary details that just defeat the purpose of being natural designs retaining functionality within their respective archetypes. The owl has a head feather that does nothing, and uses vines to fire its arrows when Leafage was introduced to be its starter Grass move over Vine Whip which would have been suitable then. (And don't give me that Vine Whip isn't representative enough of its archetype when Litten still gets Ember and Popplio still gets Water Gun, especially with the Bubble motif). The sea lion also has unnecessary stars on its head and its hair tied into two separate segments that add nothing to the design.

That is to say, I'm astonished Gamefreak would let this kind of dogshit through for starters that represent the games coming out on the 20th anniversary of the Pokemon series, especially given all of the progress the games have been shown to represent so far in what has been revealed.
>>
>>28777768
Oh and I forgot to mention, the owl's hood and the ability to tighten it do nothing.
>>
>>28775694
Maybe first Triple Type. That'd be Unique.
>>
>>28777768
Agreed, even the lineart is shaky and the drawing is bland.
>>
>>28775656
That would explain the bowtie on roothoot
>>
>>28774962
I'm pretty sure that'd be a much more common theory, but Mallow being there makes this more of a support.
>>
Chinese leak seems real. Concept art not so much
>>
>>28776411
Continue to be mad.
>>
>>28777940

I'm assuming this.
>>
>>28775400
Simple.
Person played Moon, version exclusives can commonly be seen in the other version used by AI trainers.
As for why no mention of sun dog, I used usually above because they say Rockruff's different formes are caused by energy from the cover legend, so to be consistent you may not give trainers the other version's.
>>
>>28777768
>all this denial autism
I can't wait for the games to release
>>
>>28774962
Since these are supposed to be refence sheets for the anime, that probability has already been blown out of the water.
>>
>>28776370
>>28776308
Maybe they were unfinished/concept art, and could have been changed.
>>
>>28778066
or.... they just didn't leak everything they know
>>
>>28778109
Not likely.
>>
>>28774901
I just think people really don't wanna see the undertaker with a cats head
>>
File: bear.png (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
114KB, 500x500px
>>28777768
You're talking about the people that greenlighted THIS abomination. You're giving to GF far to much credit, especially since these aren't supposed to be viewed by the public or for the games for that matter.
>>
>>28778095
At this point you're saying you don't mind dogshit designs as long as you were on the right side before official confirmation, so your taunting doesn't faze me since these are legitimate complaints you seem to be dismissing as autism.
>>
>>28775656
I was thinking a Rowlet Wrestler, Poplio Archer, and Litten Siren
>>
>>28774901
Because they haven't been demonstrated to be real.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x238px
>>28777768
>Nitpicking aspects of designs and acting like they make them objectively bad
>judging these at face value before we even get info, proper official art and see them in-game to see what's a "function" and what isn't
>>
>>28777768

>Proportions are awful and amateurish
I'm assuming you're talking about Litten3's hands? Have you seen Moon Lycanroc's?

>Unnecessary details, such as head feather and uses vines to fire arrows, Popplio3's starts also do nothing.
Let me stop you there. Has it occurred to you that a lot of pokemon have unnecessary details yet no one really shits too much on them for it? I mean, surely Mr. Miyamoto, you know everything! What's your next point?

>I'm astonished that Gamefreak let this dogshit through starters.
What is the commonly hated Emboar? Delphox? Samurrot? Literally pile of shit Muk? Any other common pokemon could be interpreted as dogshit to others.

>The owl's hood and the ability to tighten it do nothing.
Oh yes, our pokemon should be devoid of emotion, the thing Ohmori said he wanted to give all Pokemon. How dare Rowlet3 show emotion thorugh closing its hood in annoyance. HOW DARE HE?
>>
>>28778159
I don't mind them because I've had months to accept them. Denying them just makes things worse anon. If you accept these and oh hey they turn out to be fake youll feel even better. But wallowing in angst and denial is just dumb
>>
>>28777940
yes, this

they were testing how a third type would work with forest's curse in gen 6

now that they tested it, a fully 3 typed pokemon will be in gen 7, which is likely marshadow
>>
>>28778157
Yeah I think you might be right, especially too after Lycanroc Midnight Form had those scrawny arms with big paws at the end. The more I dwell on it the more I think I'm just going to download the CIA.

>>28778235
Official art didn't change Bewear nor Lycanroc-M. And the point of these sheets IS to show what they can do, otherwise you wouldn't see them taking these various actions.

>>28778273
>I'm assuming you're talking about Litten3's hands? Have you seen Moon Lycanroc's?
Yeah and it's sad because unlike Lycanroc-M this is a starter.

>Let me stop you there. Has it occurred to you that a lot of pokemon have unnecessary details yet no one really shits too much on them for it? I mean, surely Mr. Miyamoto, you know everything! What's your next point?
Are you kidding? People shit on overly detailed Pokemon all the time. There was even a thread just now about 'fixing' Garchomp.

>What is the commonly hated Emboar? Delphox? Samurrot? Literally pile of shit Muk? Any other common pokemon could be interpreted as dogshit to others.
You cut the greentext short. Again, these are the 20th anniversary starters in a game that was even said by Sugimori to return to simpler designs, so why the fuck is this shit here now?

>Oh yes, our pokemon should be devoid of emotion, the thing Ohmori said he wanted to give all Pokemon. How dare Rowlet3 show emotion thorugh closing its hood in annoyance. HOW DARE HE?
By that logic, give Snorlax a blanket so it can cover itself while sleeping.
>>
File: 1470427873311.png (313KB, 540x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470427873311.png
313KB, 540x333px
>>28777768
So you're just a whiny nitpicker? Gotcha.

These three look fine. They look like fun, personality-laden characters, even in spite of their "unnecessary details" (which most folks don't give a fuck about, but you have to pick out as something to bitch about). Don't give me the "they don't look like pokemon" bullshit, or the "muh quadruped" shit either. They look perfectly fine. Just be honest, you don't like them because they don't match the preconceived notion you had in your head of what they should look like. And that's fine. You're free to not like them. But stop trying to hold up your analysis of their designs as objective fact. Grow up already. The world does not revolve around you, Game Freak does not cater to your tastes, it's getting really pathetic.
>>
>>28775740
But this is anime sketches...
>>
>>28777940
>tfw The first Pokémon with x6 weakness
>>
>>28778447
8x, anon
>>
>>28778423
It's funny, it's a catch-22 with you people. When you don't give reasons why they're awful designs or don't give fleshed out reasons, people call you out for it. When you give reasons down to the details so that you try to be as thorough as possible, people call you out for it. They look terrible. You'd probably defend an animated piece of shit with arms and legs as 'fun', considering your complete sweeping under the rug of everything I mentioned. And I don't know where you think you're going with this, but no one's saying the world has to revolve around me, but they do care what their fans think. And a lot of people, myself included, are not happy with these designs. So take your 'I'll eat anything you shove in my mouth' mentality away because if you don't have a complaint, you can shut up in the corner since you clearly don't care what the conveyor belt passes to you. GF heard what people said regarding cross-gen evolutions after Gen 4 and turned to Megas, and after the outcry with how some Megas have been, native form variations and Z moves were the next step. So if you don't care what they shit out, you shouldn't give a damn how people respond to GF to try to tell them what direction they like or dislike, since you'll take anything.
>>
File: Rowlet with arms.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rowlet with arms.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>28778191
>Rowlet Wrestler
I'd be down for it.
>>
>>28774962
I'd be okay with this, only because I hate those designs. I'm a denialfag, but even I'll admit were pretty much fucked. Leakfags have more than likely won the war.
>>
>>28774901
I'm actually surprised that this thread hasn't been completely overrun by shitposters yet. Why can't we just shut the fuck up about these things until they are revealed, seriously why? Just post them in team threads and just see what time brings. Stuff like this makes this board even more cancerous.
>>
>>28778615
>it's a catch-22 with you people
This could be solved by, y'know, not having awful opinions that are backed up by insane nonsense in first place.
>>
>>28775694
>Mashadow
>my shadow

normal/ghost
>>
>>28776355
>everyone
I didn't dismiss them. And some other anons probably didn't as well.
Stop thinking /vp/ is one person.
>>
>>28779092
What an empty response. You might as well have not posted.
>>
>>28774962
You're fucking stupid. Everyone in this thread are stupid.

This is litterally denial
>t-they'll be an archer a mermaid and a wrestler b-but it's not the one in this leaked picture...

They are ANIME CONCEPT SHEETS not GAME/CONCEPT ART SHEETS.

Proof: Ash, Mallow, no "cut in the body to show how they look in 3D".

It means the design are final.

These designs are DEFINITIVE AND TRUE.
>>
>>28777768
(You)
Can't wait for you to be BTFO
>>
>>28779133
4chan is one person.
Everyone is (You)
>>
>>28779187
How would I be BTFO? Did you even read the comment or did you just see a wall of text with a lot of replies and think (You)?
>>
>>28779176
but what ablut le hat is le wrong maymay
>>
>>28774901

Just introduce the final evolution starters already.
>>
>>28779176
To add on to this, reference sheets are done at the end of the design phase, not the beginning
>>
>>28774901
Have no problems with these being real. Just scared of potentially getting another fire/fighting.
>>
>>28778109
While yes that's possible, its also possible you'll die on your way to work/whatever tomorrow.
Doesn't mean you should operate on the assumption its true.
>>
>>28774931
Who's Hazeldex?
>>
>>28775041
That's because the artleak came before the chinese leak, they KNEW they were going to be a wrestler, a siren and an archer even before the leakers did.
>>
>>28775694
an ability that effects type is the only long term option.
>>
Guys, it's time to accept that them are real. Whoever is saying that they are not is just shitposting and deny the evidence

We have confirmed leaks supporting that, we have Mallow, we have the zodiac - prehistoric animal - weapon theme fitting, Masuda blocked on twitter persons that twitted this to him, he twitted a lot of wrestlers in the past months (This maybe beacuse he is a fan idk), the riddler include them in his pokèdex
Popplio get Disarming voice which is a Fairy peculiar move, not like bite or other but is an ONLY fairy peculiar move, just check for what pokémon can have it (And Popplio have Sing in TCG) to fit the Siren design. Rowlet shot his feathers in the official art

It's sad, even for Me those are bad designs that I really hate, but there are too many proofs, too many things that confirm them, it's not like wottergate, it's even more, we have proof.

People complain on amateurish designs and things like this should understand that they are probably anime designs or if not that you should look at Salandit paws or Lycanroc Moon paws, they just fit, that "amateurish style" is already here. Futhermore I think that's really a Game Freak style thing to quote Tiger Mask with Litten, I feel this a very Game Freak and japanese move
The only thing we can hope is too get a Sun and Moon form and them to be not exclusive, but for 90% they will not have it, and the "secret" will be reveal to be Z form or a plot thing
>>
File: 1465558725261.jpg (67KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1465558725261.jpg
67KB, 400x425px
>>28778615
But none of what you said is a legitimate complaint. "The designs are bad because I say so" is not an argument. "They're overdesigned because I say so" isn't an argument either. The designs are simple, with simple, pleasant color schemes to match. They quickly convey the theme and personalities of the pokemon at a glance. I really don't see the problem here.

And you're using proportions as an argument in Pokemon. Come on dude. "Oh no, the tiger's fingers are big!" It's a fucking POKEMON. He's a cartoony, over-the-top character. Pro wrestlers are cartoony, over-the-top characters. Again, I don't see the problem here.

And as for the "unnecessary details", we haven't seen them in action yet, we don't even know if they serve a purpose. Did you ever think that maybe the leaf on Robin Hoot's hood could easily be a reference to Robin Hood, who's commonly depicted with a feather in his hat? Probably not, because you just want something pointlessly minor to bitch about. The mermaid has a couple of starfish covering her ears. So what? She has some barely noticeable pink spikes at the base of her tail. Again, so what? And, *gasp*, her HAIR IS UP! How will Pokemon ever recover?

I'm going to break some news here; /vp/ is not the majority. /vp/'s opinions on things mean very little. /vp/ can bitch and moan and wail and gnash its teeth just as it does whenever a new set of starter evos is revealed, and guess what? Most people will still like them just fine, or at least be neutral toward them. The merch will still sell, and that's all that matters. Look at Greninja. 4Chan denounced it as edgy and ugly way back in 2013, and guess what? Greninja is extremely popular.

And as for accepting everything they throw at me, that's not true. I hate Samurott and Chesnaught with a passion. I just don't bitch incessantly about them on the internet, arrogantly thinking that GF will "do better next time", to suit my tastes.
>>
>>28777768
>The owl has a head feather that does nothing, and uses vines to fire its arrows when Leafage was introduced to be its starter Grass move over Vine Whip

Except he uses a more powerful form of Leafage that's an arrow. He's just also using Vine whip.
>>
>>28778435
You say that but they don't fit the style of the SM anime.
>>
>>28778392
>Oh yes, our pokemon should be devoid of emotion, the thing Ohmori said he wanted to give all Pokemon. How dare Rowlet3 show emotion thorugh closing its hood in annoyance. HOW DARE HE?
>By that logic, give Snorlax a blanket so it can cover itself while sleeping.

Except the hood does do something. It acts as a scope to help it focus it's aim.
>>
>>28777768
kek another print
>>
>>28780753
You do know there are more then one group of artists and these were probably made by a separate group of artists and were just distributed to the animators. The style is the job of the animators for the show. Btw, look at the texture of Poppmaid's hair and compare it to Lillie's in the anime. They're almost identical.
>>
>>28778392
>especially too after Lycanroc Midnight Form had those scrawny arms with big paws at the end.

Another retard that misses the fact that Midnight Lycanroc is supposed to look like it's missing it's skin and is nothing but muscle and bone.
>>
>>28774901
And why are you obsessed with their opinions? Gonna still be thinking and posting about them when the game releases? I bet you will, huh? Aw, don't cry now.
>>
>>28774901
didnt nintendo try to takedown people posting this art? Isn't that proof enough its real?
>>
File: 1474838803831.jpg (51KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474838803831.jpg
51KB, 600x604px
>>28774901
>final evolutions will be an archer, a wrestler and a siren
>the shitty fakes must be true

How does that proof anything? All his other leaks are also only vague predictions.
You cant be that stupid.
>>
>>28781014
>an archer, a wrestler and a siren
>vague
Nice bait
>>
>>28781014
>rugby monkey
>vague prediction
>>
File: 1472208321936.jpg (12KB, 415x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472208321936.jpg
12KB, 415x500px
>>28781014
>got the other specific shit like rugby monkey right
(You)
>>
>>28781014
Yeah, his leaks like "Rugby Monkey" sure are vague
>>
>>28774901
I will eat my words when i see them in-game or officially confirmed in a trailer/scan, like the anti-fairy faggot i was during that war.
>>
>>28781014
>Vagueness meme

You guys sure love using this when you get backed into a corner.
>>
>>28774901
>Mashadow

Is that the original spelling? Every time I see it typed here it's marshadow.
>>
File: 1474263356755.png (856KB, 680x606px) Image search: [Google]
1474263356755.png
856KB, 680x606px
>>28774901
>Mashadow, another copyrighted Pokemon name, has a very unique type combo

Now I've got my hopes up for a fighting/ghost machop line.
>>
File: 1468420946919.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468420946919.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>28781027
>>28781034
>>28781035
>>28781042
>>28781064

Yes, it is vague. It could literally anything. A bulky monkey with a ball, a tiny and weak catcher, etc. It doesnt say anything about the final design, it just gives a direction. I know, you guys are resistant against reasonable arguments, but its still vague.

>dolphin, sea cucumber, snowman, mushroom, werewolf
>not vague

It sure is sad to see you guys struggle.
>>
File: chinese leak.jpg (214KB, 1251x574px) Image search: [Google]
chinese leak.jpg
214KB, 1251x574px
>>28781069
It's a typo, because there are like 6-7 different translations for this leak.
>>
File: 14723427494016.png (889B, 78x92px) Image search: [Google]
14723427494016.png
889B, 78x92px
>>28781115
> >>28781124
>>
>>28781115
>It sure is sad to see you guys struggle.

I'm pretty sure it's not us that is struggling.
>>
>>28781115
No matter what way you try to spin it, "Rugby Monkey" is not vague.
You're right that the others vague, but they're also all real. That's a mere coincidence to you? Maybe the Chinese leaker should buy a lottery ticket with all that luck.
>>
>>28774901
The only one i want to be fake is luchador cat, it looks like garbage the rest are fine
>>
File: 1474290237157.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474290237157.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>28781139
>>28781140

>No arguments, only shitposts
>pic related

>>28781142

I never said we will not get an archer, a wrestler and a siren - All im saying is, that we maybe will not get the leaks, people are argueing over.
There is a big chance, that they are real, but we cant be certain about it.
I reall dont care about the whole "is it real, is it fake" situation that is going on every single time a new game will be released. This time its almost getting over board.
>>
>>28781181
Thing is, though, only a few autists are denying them at this point and even then some of them are just pretending.

It's a good source of (You)s if nothing else.
>>
>>28781181
Yeah, there's always the miniscule possibility these aren't the final designs.
But that doesn't make people retarded for believing them, with all the evidence backing them up.
>>
>>28777875
he tightens the hood to sharpen his sight making it easier to aim and more precise shots

i thought it was obvious
>>
>>28781267
also it be pretty cute when he gets embarrassed that he closes the hood to hide his face
>>
>>28779176
The evos were made by some deviantart furfaggot who saw the leaks. Leaker only tangentially knew information about some things that were going to be revealed ahead of time and intentionally threw in bullshit so mouthbreathers like you would fall for it.
>>
>>28778843
>learns flying press at 35
>>
File: CNR_meh.jpg (20KB, 319x234px) Image search: [Google]
CNR_meh.jpg
20KB, 319x234px
I really couldn't care less if they are real or not.
I DO think they are real because of all the things going for it and nothing against it, but i wouldn't really be sad if they turn out to be wrong.

Well, i would miss Rowlet3, but thats it.
>>
>>28778447
>what is parasect

And it's 8x
>>
>>28781322
Ok where's the proof.
>>
>>28777777
>>
>>28778939

Underrated post.
>>
>>28774901
I want this to be real for the mermaid I don't want ths to be real because fuck fire fighting.
>>
>>28776370
That sounds really convoluted. They're real dude.
>>
>>28775710
Pretty much this
Robinhoot has grown on me and owls are my 2nd favorite animal behind cats
>>
>>28774901
I really don't like that Archer owl so I'm refusing to believe
>>
I still hope that someone who could've actually leaked something knew about Mallow and decided to fuck with us and drew these. He added Mallow because he was sure she'd be shown later so this "leak" would gain credibility and he can laugh his ass off at everyone being butthurt about it.. Very unlikely though. That's just my denial speaking, but I'm still 60% sure they're not real.
>>
>>28779593
The creator of luchalitten and friends
>>
>>28774931
>>28782530
This is Greninja all over again
>>
File: 14748584383611.png (357KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
14748584383611.png
357KB, 680x697px
>>28774901
>>
>>28779777
Wasted trips.
>>
>>28782509
shit son this actually seems possible to some extent
>>
>>28781267
That would obscure its line of sight if anything, unless it has one huge monoeye under that hood of its.
>>
>>28782099
I- okay, what
>>
I'm not a huge fan of Luchalitten and Friends but honestly they're probably the real deal
and Hazeldex is not the original artist and if the faggot was they'd have the original pics in high resolution, not the blurry artifacted shit they have on their deviant art
>>
File: creator.jpg (304KB, 1200x1121px) Image search: [Google]
creator.jpg
304KB, 1200x1121px
>>28782530
Why is this board full of lying shitposters?
>>
>>28782750
2010 is a different era.
>>
It doesn't matter, nothing will ever make me like these, even if they are real. I hate them. I hate all of them. I'm never using these. Ever.
>>
>>28778435
What if these leaks were done by troll animators?
>>
>>28782800
Ash looks wrong, this isn't SM's style.
>>
>>28782826
I mean, the only thing that makes these leaks "real" is because sme new characters appeared in it before they were revealed. What if it was done by some troll animator to make us believe the final evos are the leaks?
>>
>>28782750
Everyone who believed this is clinically retarded. There's no other explanation
>>
>>28782772

k
>>
>>28782800
>>28782860
so basically this >>28782509
>>
Every time we have this thread most of the replies can basically be summed up as "it's fake because I don't like it". I don't know why you people continue to make these threads that are 100% confirmed to become shitpost threads within the first 10 posts.
>>
>>28782826
These look like they're reference sheets so that animators know how to translate the designs into motion. The anime staff may not have settled on a design for Ash yet. Their in-game models were probably finished by that point, though.
>>
File: confidential.png (578KB, 1089x676px) Image search: [Google]
confidential.png
578KB, 1089x676px
All shitposting aside I am pretty sure these came from somewhere related to Gamefreak.
>>
>>28781124
I question this translation as well, since whoever translated it apparently doesn't know the Chinese word for "Event Legendary", since that's what's used to describe Marshadow in the original text. (the other translation gets it right by calling it "mythical")
>>
>>28782509
>>28782860
The problem with this crackpot theory is that "Riddler" is using these exact designs in his confirmed info chart.
The designs are well drawn, with no obvious contradictions, and they make sense when compared to the first forms, without relying on the old bigger animal with more fire shit 99% of fakemon artists do. If someone wanted to make fake evos, they would take the easy route and give the fans exactly what they want.

Why would a random animator from Japan make great looking concept art, downsize it and go to /vp/ and post it? Why not post it on Japanese boards? Why not the full version? Do you think he browses /vp/ 24/7 and is laughing right now? How many absurd theories do you need to make?
>>
>>28774962
This is possible but extremely unlikely.

Designs that are still being worked on tend to get really simplistic concept art. See the proto-fusion of Blaziken and Lati@s or the early designs of Torchic. 1-3 basic sketches and that's it.

These, in addition to being anime concepts rather than game concepts, are much more fleshed out, depicting mechanics, quirks, personality, etc. It's clear these aren't just the preliminary sketches. Thought has gone not only into how these Pokemon look, but how they act and how they fight. That's something that happens at a much later stages, when the designs have already gone through lots of reworking and been approved.
>>
>>28782860
It always seemed as though not enough was being done to stop the spread of them, either; although there were rumors of the artwork disappearing in various places. I'd also question the fact that they were 'leaked' a little on the early side. BUT that could be chocked up to the fact that more countries have their hands on it this time due to the improved localization. There's more weird shit to consider, but I'm not the mood today. Either fucking way, this gen just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.
>>
>>28782943
It's fake because it isn't confirmed
>>
>>28782992
Yeah each translation has slightly different info and some even add/omit some things entirely (I'm sure there was one that said Popplio would be Water/Fairy once but I can't find it now)
>>
>>28783008
*It's unconfirmed because it's not confirmed
FTFY. In other news, water is wet
>>
>>28783008
That is not how you use that word
>>
>>28782509
If someone wanted to leak Mallow they would have just leaked Mallow. This is such a bizarre and ass-backwards way of thinking, I'm not if it's a joke or not. Rather than just leaking what they had, you think they went way overboard, created three totally fake designs, complete with various sketches depicting how each one works and behaves, and then sneaked in a poorly-drawn doodle of the character they were actually leaking, just to retroactively make the starter leaks seem more legit?

This entire theory, in addition to just being a really huge stretch to begin with, relies on a lot of coincidences. Like, the leaker would have had to know that they were going to show Mallow before the game released. If these came out a week before Mallow was revealed I could see that happening but these came out MONTHS in advance.
>>
>Gamefreak has a strict policy against copyrights and stuff. Basically they don't like using fakemon ideas from fans.
>>
File: teeth.png (505KB, 966x835px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
505KB, 966x835px
One of the main arguments against the leaked designs that actually carried weight was that Tiger3's set of teeth don't look very pokemon-esque. However, this gen has had a lot of pokemon designs with menacing teeth that don't look much like past iterations, like Yungoos and Bruxish, and with the reveal of Nightruff, Tiger3's teeth don't look all that out of place any more.
>>
>>28783091
Exactly. Which is why you'll never get your quadruped fire tiger starter. Sorry.
>>
>>28783118
Because lycanroc is sold out.
>>
>>28783128
Oh look, the fake leak worship is on the loose.
>>
>>28783128
I remember years ago when calling artists on their good designs was common.

>Well, fuck, now we'll never have X in the game.
>>
>>28783061
>Like, the leaker would have had to know that they were going to show Mallow before the game released. If these came out a week before Mallow was revealed I could see that happening but these came out MONTHS in advance.
>be animator
>get into your hands the design of a new character that will be relevant
>knows said character will be announced early as they always do with the character designs
>decide to troll some naive weeabo by doddling the character with some fakemons
>everyone and their mother start sucking GF's dick about how good the designs are
>>
So how come the second stages of the starters have never been leaked?
>>
>>28783190
>>28782996
>>
>>28783230
Never, only fanmades.
>>
>>28783230
Who cares about second stages? They're not cute like the first forms and not strong like the last evo.
Why not ask for a complete dex leak instead?
>>
>>28775833
Psychic/Bug also works in that same way.
>>
>>28782860
It is possible, but occam's razor doesn't support you. You are hearing tapdancing panthers now.
>>
>no gyms
We don't know that.

>diamond stones similar to Mega Stones
Literally everyone was saying this before this "leak," this isn't something unique to it and is an easy guess.

>mushroom
Easiest fucking guess in history, every odd numbered gen has a mushroom. Would you think I was some prophet if I said that gen 7 had a cat before anything was announced?

>rugby monkey
It's literally a lemur.

>Rockruff's evolution is a Werewolf
Only half right, if they actually knew anything they'd also have mentioned the regular wolf one. Good guess, though.
>>
>>28779777
Trips of truth.
>>
>>28783422
>>no gyms
>We don't know that.
>It's literally a lemur.
(You)
>>
>>28783422
>We don't know that.

Lmao people are STILL in denial about this? They literally showed the game load up screen with no badge count on it and we're a month and a half away from release and they haven't shown any gyms.

I really have to assume denialfags are shitposters at this point
>>
>>28783000
Streisand effect. I actually heard of these BEFORE Mallow because they were getting taken down from Google and people were making a big deal about it. They probably realized that if they tried to do it en made it'd only be more obvious. Frankly I think if they would have never tried to remove it nobody would even notice mallow in the first place, or itd take longer for anyone to notice.
>>
File: tumblr_mtoi6jSYic1rorjv3o1_1280.jpg (381KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtoi6jSYic1rorjv3o1_1280.jpg
381KB, 1280x1195px
>>28777768
your reaction to these "fakes" reminds me of a certain reaction to a couple of "fakes" in 2010
>>
>>28783422
We do know that there are no gyms people just aren't willing to accept it.

It's name is related to monkeys in multiple languages and even if they didn't we all know what Pokemon he was talking about regardless.

Like above both of them are the same Pokemon and their name is a reference to werewolves

>>28783511
He's probably one of those people that "found" gyms on the world map to disprove the leak it first appeared and he can't give it up.
>>
>>28783422
You're fucking retarded it's a goddamn rugby monkey you faggot. Nobody gives a shit about the difference between a lemur and a monkey. It's paired with an orangutan, another fucking primate. And it has simian in the name.
>>
>>28775656
HOLY SHIT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT
>Owls sing and make funny hooting noises
>Cats stalk their prey and are typically quiet
>Sea Lions are popular to use in attractions such as zoos and circuses

OH FUCK OH FUCK
YOU GUYS
>>
>>28781322
>straw grasping: the post
>>
>>28783422
Is hard denial like this still possible ? Cause this is simply sad.
>>
>>28783422

>tfw Lycanroc is the name for both, and Lycan is literally part of a fucking name for werewolf.
>>
File: 1474411471833.jpg (28KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1474411471833.jpg
28KB, 500x277px
>>28781322
>>
File: 835_1new_zealand_sealion_13.jpg (359KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
835_1new_zealand_sealion_13.jpg
359KB, 800x532px
>>28783612
Sea Lions also are fucking massive and violently wrestle each other for the competition over the harem.
>Sea Lions are huge as hell and contain lots of fat blubber for defense
>Popplio was shown to gain the most HP from leveling up from one of the tidbits shown in the trailers
>mfw
>>
>>28775656
>Sirens are depicted as half birds
>Sea lions wrestle in nature
>Cats are sneaky

I know this is a joke but it's be pretty fun if Rowlet turned out to be the siren.
>>
>>28783334

Yeah but Psychic/Bug sucks dick
>>
I'm still going to say no leak has ever been a file directly from the desk of Gamefreak before. All it's ever been is hearsay or crude mock ups. Never the actual files themselves.
>>
>>28783724
A water type having high HP, call the press!
>>
>>28783813
There's always a first time for everything
They never leaked final starter evos a month after the base reveal and 5 months before release either
>>
>>28783783
>Owls fly silently and hunt at night
>Sirens (at least in Greek legend) lived in the water to attract sailors to their doom
>Cats fucking fight and wrestle each other all the time
Makes more sense desu
>>
>>28783813
Here you go
>>28783557
>>
'Marsh'adow makes it sound like it's going to be water/ghost or water/dark

'Mar'shadow sounds like something else entirely. So I dunno which to think.
>>
>>28783944
More like a normal/fire Marshmallow
>>
>>28783898
Those weren't actual files. They're a reproduction at best. It's not exact.
>>
>>28783944
Mar is Sea in spanish, like Sol and Luna are Sun and Moon respectively
>>
>>28783889
>>28783783

>Sirens were believed to combine women and birds in various ways. In early Greek art, Sirens were represented as birds with large women's heads, bird feathers and scaly feet. Later, they were represented as female figures with the legs of birds, with or without wings, playing a variety of musical instruments, especially harps.
>>
>>28778148
On the contrary, I think it's pretty likely. It seems like a fairly early draft.
>>
>>28784103
Oh shit.
Emissary of the sea! Sun, moon, and sea legendaries ahoy.

But that would be sort of redundant because of Kyogre...
>>
>>28783557
The debunker does make some good points though. What's up with these similarities?
>>
>>28784126
Refer
>>28776555
>>28778104
>>
>>28783944
"Mars"hadow, like the planet.
Recently, a simulation was done in Hawaii to emulate living on Mars.
>>
>>28784142
It could be Mars too. I don't think the sea has anything to do with both the sun and moon.
I think I've ears someone refer to space as "sea of stars" but that's a stretch
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>28777768
>The proportions are all awful and amateurish
have you even seen the new fucking anime?
>>
>>28784219
Pokemon is a mistake.
>>
>>28784160
They're just basic design elements. Gen 1 had a similar problem too, like Butterfree and Venonat's faces, or the angry eyes copy paste, kaijus with horns, etc
>>
File: sirenes.jpg (14KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
sirenes.jpg
14KB, 300x161px
>>28774901
>Siren
Sirens are fucking birds!
>>
>>28784271
You do tealuae if you didn't study mythology you wouldn't even know that and just go by modern definition and call the like mermaids ? And i'm sure someone would say those are harpies (which Robinhoot might have desing traits from).
>>
>>28779133
Congratulations, do you want a special snowflake medal?
>>
>>28784313
*realise
>>
>>28784163
Fair enough. I stand corrected.
>>
>>28784403
Earth was a mistake
>>
File: Capture.png (187KB, 1097x730px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
187KB, 1097x730px
>>28784115
>playing a variety of musical instruments, especially harps.
>especially harps
Huh. So I guess it could use the strings of its wings to play a song?
I am also unimaginative as fuck so I know this design sucks ;_;
>>
>>28783612
Sea lions were regularly confused for sirens back in ye olde times.
>>
>>28784271
>Sirens are fucking birds
what world are you living in? cause its certainly not earth
>>
>>28784313
If you didnt study mythology you wouldn't know what a harpy was either faggot. Sirens were always birds your ignorance of that doesnt change that.
>>
>>28784596
Actually you're confusing that myth with manatees.
It was actually manatees that were thought to be mermaids in older times!
>>
>>28784602
See
>>28784115
>>
>>28784602
>Bronze art of a scene created at the time the story was new is less accurate than painting of same scene done thousands of years after Greek culture collapsed
>>
>>28784651
Ah godammit, you're right.
>>
>>28784629
>I speak for everyone
Btw, sirens have changed throughout the years there definition into the mermaid creatures that they are now.
>>
>>28783422
>it's literally a macaque

Its nto a lemur. Everyone saying that it is a lemur should be banned from this board.
>>
>>28784682
Capumon. NOW.
>>
>>28784697
Sirens arent real either way but they were always portrayed as bird hybrids by the original culture, the very same culture that gave us mermaids meaning yes they are two seperate creatures with distinct differences that anybody making reference to needs to acknowledge.
>>
File: 1339006915304.jpg (139KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1339006915304.jpg
139KB, 365x365px
>>28784206
>>28784183

The emissary of a Martian lake!

Incredible.
>>
File: dumbass.png (49KB, 1425x161px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
49KB, 1425x161px
>>28784674
>>28784682
>>28784742
heres what you niggers seem to be conveniently forgetting:

1. sirens and mermaids have been the same thing for centuries

and

2. popmaid being a siren is NOT OFFICIAL but simply the description given by a chinese person who would undoubtedly not be a greek historian

he called her a siren because its not a simple mermaid but one who sings. so he made the connection to the myth that sirens were mermaids who sang sailors to death.

this is not gamefreak saying this. this isnt some researched and studied detail. this is some code monkey chink fuck leaking this shit and saying what he thinks it is and to him and anyone who isnt autistic or a historian, its a fucking siren
>>
>>28784870
>Anon makes a post stating sirens and mermaids have been the same thing
>Provides an image which explicitly states that the two have been often confused together, and details the difference between the two of them, specifically mermaids who are defined to lure sailors and kill them

Fucking Christ Anon
>>
>>28784870
Your second point is fair but that first point is false and your picture proves it in the first sentence.
>>
>>28784976
>>28784991
let me say it again. what would some nobody chinese pokemon leaker know.

would he know that sirens were birds back when they were made up?

or would he know that sirens are mermaids who sing, as they are now and have been for centuries?

the picture was to prove that the common perception of sirens is that theyre mermaids. yeah they were birds, but not anymore. and once again, this is not a gamefreak design point. this is the description someone gave
>>
>>28784742
I am fully aware of the original mythos, but I doubt some ramdome chink leaker would even care.
>>
They are confirmed fake
>>
>>28785101
And by who may I ask ?
>>
These Pokemon aren't real until we see gameplay footage. OP is simply getting ahead of himself because a few leaks were right.
>>
>>28785101
Ok. Show the proof
>>
>implying sirens are birds
>>
>>28775319
But, muh single evolution starter patterns
>>
>>28775400
stop nitpicking details. the leaker is still correct, just not informative
>>
>>28785047
>but not anymore
That's not how it works. Sure it's fine that he doesn't know, but it doesn't mean we can't make the correction. Let me repeat Sirens and Mermaids both originate from Greek culture as two entirely separate things.
>>
>>28785505
>reading comprehension
>>
>>28785443
>implying goodras are dinosaurs
>>
>>28785739
>but it doesn't mean we can't make the correction
ie
>let me keep trying to deny these confirmed leaks over literal semantics that the average person wouldnt make a distinction of

the answer to that is 'NO'. no, you cant deny the leaks because some chinkano called a singing mermaid a siren, which is correct. yes you can INFORM people about the archaic meaning of the word siren
>>
>>28775694
fire/fighting
>>
the chinese leak also said Siren is water/Fairy

guess you forgot that part...
>>
>>28776100
No, it isn't. Person uploaded that image a week ago
>>
>>28774962
This is the first time I've seen this idea posted. Good thinking, anon.
>>
>>28788565
but he created that.
>>
File: Popplio1.jpg (83KB, 732x669px) Image search: [Google]
Popplio1.jpg
83KB, 732x669px
>>
>>28788645
where's the proof in that
>>
File: Pain.gif (671KB, 425x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.gif
671KB, 425x225px
>>
File: painreverse.gif (686KB, 425x225px) Image search: [Google]
painreverse.gif
686KB, 425x225px
>>28788697
>>
File: 2375.png (218KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
2375.png
218KB, 532x767px
>>28788677
>>
>>28777981
its concept art
>>
>>28775656
I like this as well.
>>
>>28783230
Gen 5's were though
>>
>>28788677
>>
File: 15d.gif (249KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
15d.gif
249KB, 500x281px
>>28788677
I not found in e621.
>>
>>28788129
Where did I deny anything? I'm 90% sure those final starters are real. I just think the use of siren to describe something that's more like a mermaid is wrong. so fuck off you're not winning this meaningless internet fight.
>>
>>28785047
Sirens are birds, retard. This is literally ">implying owls are birds" except your serious.

Holy shit, I didn't think anyone could be this stupid.
>>
>>28789668
Even GF concept art is more detailed and more visually aesthetic than the "leaks"
>>
You must post Capumon now.
>>
>>28791411
rule34 the starter
>>
File: siren google search.png (2MB, 1877x856px) Image search: [Google]
siren google search.png
2MB, 1877x856px
>>28791501
>>28791528
>samefagging
>being wrong to boot
what a catch you are
>majority of the world thinks sirens are mermaids
>literally this has been the case for hundreds of years
>the common person will assume a siren is a mermaid
>a common person assumed a mermaid was a siren
>autismals on /vp/ cannot for the life of them accept that not everyone knows the ancient use of sirens was for bird ladies\
the one who isnt winning this meaningless internet fight is you nigger. there is LITERALLY, in the actual definition of the word, nothing you could say to deny this
>but sirens are birds
yeah and i never denied that. but everyone considers sirens to be mermaids and have done so for hundreds of years so the guy saying popmaid is a siren is not wrong
>>
>>28791621
So this is where I butt in and call you all idiots for not knowing what a selkie is right?
>>
>>28791648
no. this is the part where you realize youre an idiot because that literally has nothing to do with anything.

the argument isnt whether or not popmaid is a mermaid or a siren. its that the chinese guy who called her a siren isnt wrong because most people think sirens are mermaids instead of birds
>>
>>28791598
Thanks. Arceus bless you.
>>
>>28777091
they are fucking horrible, much different from the designs we've seen so far
>>
>>28791621
>>28791673
Holy fuck just go away already. You're wrong. The chinese guy is wrong for calling Pop3 a siren. Anybody who ever got equated sirens and mermaids are fucking wrong. They have always been birds from the very beginning. THAT'S what's being argued you collasal faggot. You don't get to weasel out of it because "muh most people would say sirens aren't birds" and again you post shit that has two pictures, one a painting from 1800s that show sirens as avian.
>>
>>28782772
yes
>>
>>28792528

Ebin.
>>
>>28782772
we definitely needed your opinion on them
thank you so much
>>
>>28774901
Evo isnt a form. Z stones arent same as megas.

Such a reach and conjecture.
>>
>>28783422
>>28783477
>>28783604
>>28783609
>>28783652
>>28783701
>>28784699

7 (You)s i did bretty gud
>>
>>28793776
>z stones: trainer wears a bracelet that interacts with a stone the pokemon holds to give it a new power.
>mega evolution: trainer wears a bracelet that interacts with a stone the pokemon holds to give it a new evolution.
yeah, they seem fairly similar you fucking simpleton. don't be willfully ignorant just because you don't like the leaked evos.
>>
>>28793932
But theyre not, ones a move enhancer the others a form.

Every leak is bs and conjecture and guesses.

This "leak" states elite 4 is in which isn't so at all. And creating your own leauge which isn't so.
>>
>>28794528
>ones a move enhancer the others a form.
Eevee showed us they have more than 1 use which is what the leak said about unique Z-crystals and obviously the transformation ones haven't been revealed yet.

https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/753232306345607168

About the E4 see >>28781124

You guys are obviously desperate if you keep trying to disprove this based off translation errors and things that have yet to be shown. We had the this same discussion when it said no gyms before and again when it mentioned unique Z-crystals in the first place because they weren't in the shitty toy that got released.
>>
>>28774901

Guys. Guys. They're bringing back the ??? type.
>>
File: 2h0yz3aodckx[1].png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2h0yz3aodckx[1].png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>28794528
The button on the UI is labelled as "Z Power" instead of "Z move." So it's obvious it does more than just Z moves.
>>
>>28774901
I've been around since Gen 4, the "build your own gym" shtick has been "leaked" every year. I honestly disbelieve leaks more when they say that.
>>
File: 1472029101428.png (248KB, 371x477px) Image search: [Google]
1472029101428.png
248KB, 371x477px
Why is this the best starter?
>>
>>28778273
>I'm assuming you're talking about Litten3's hands? Have you seen Moon Lycanroc's?
They're completely different. Moondoge' has cartoonish paws, while Luchalitten has cartoonish hands. Why do people like to relate both? ">but they're cartoonish" isn't an excuse.
>>
>the truth comes out
>if leakfags win: denialfags bitterly accept those shit designs and slowly try to accept them, while leakfags shitpost all day
>if denialfags win: leakfags pretend to having been denialfags since the first day, while true denialfags shitpost all day
No matter who wins, /vp/ is going to be hilarious soon.
>>
>>28796230
yeah is gon b good
I don't care either way really, but i think it would be funnier if they were real considering how butt-flustered the denialfags have been recently
>>
>>28775694
It's type is what ever Z stone you currently have equipped.
>>
>>28774901
Then where are the sea cucumber, mushroom and rugby monkey?
>>
>>28796627
>Then where are the sea cucumber, mushroom and rugby monkey?
Pyukumuku ,Morelull, and Passimian.
>>
>>28784870
Rofl that first sentence
>>
>>28785047
I would, they taught me that in history, if they teach it in some shitty american school I'm pretty sure they teach it in some shittier chinese schools
>>
What could Marshadow be?
>>
>>28777768
>The proportions are exaggerated on this cartoon
wew
>>
>>28797397
>Marshadow
>Marine Shadow
>tree-fitty
>Its the god-damn loch ness monstah
>>
File: 29bd1k4.jpg (12KB, 598x376px) Image search: [Google]
29bd1k4.jpg
12KB, 598x376px
>>28797435
forgot pic, my bad
>>
>>28796691
>football lemur
>rugby monkey
>>
>>28797445
PasSIMIAN. Even the chinese name has the word for "monkey" in it. Also:
>football
Not even trying.
>>
>>28778109
>>28774962
This is the most likely scenario.

Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name.

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real.
>>
Whether these "leaks" are real or fake, someone's going to get btfo, and the opposing denialfags will try to debunk the designs of the final evos once they're officially announced OR attempt to compare them to these "leaks" and say how similar they are. Pretty much how most of /vp/ thought that Roothoot was going to be the official design just because information came out about a grass owl starter and for weeks, they pushed that shit hard and said how denialfags would just have to accept it, then once all three starters were revealed officially, they changed their stance from "Roothoot is real, get over it," to "but look how similar they are in color and design, surely there must be SOME connection!"
Worst case scenario, the final evolutions are officially released and they pull the same crap with them as they did with Roothoot/Rowlet because they don't want to admit how wrong they were.
>>
>>28784219
Better than the Old style
>>
>>28797698
Doesn't the leak specify that's just a drawing floating around?
It never says those are the designs, just that they'll be an archer, wrestler and mermaid.

If it's this easy to get concept art of Pokemon we'd have a lot more on our plate.
>>
>>28797698
Ebin copypasta
>>
>>28798247
>Doesn't the leak specify that's just a drawing floating around?

[citation needed]

Also, the concept art appeared before any leaks.
>>
>>28775694
Normal/Ghost
Ghost/Normal
Poison/Psychic

One of these please.
>>
>>28783422
Admit you lost already.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.