[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Sun and Moon so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: awDmxCg.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
awDmxCg.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I'll start.

Positive opinions

>Actually makes use of the 3D graphics with a beautiful looking World. Despite being 3D, Gen 6 still felt very “blocky", but Sun and Moon are going all out and everything we've seen of the world so far looks stunning.

>Customization looks way better. Like, waaaaaayyyy better.

>Music so far is fantastic. Personal favourites currently are Gladion’s encounter theme, Team Skull Battle theme and the Trainer Battle theme.

>HM’s have finally gone and fucked off. THANK GOD. Now I can actually train a full team of 6 without wasting move/party slots.

>Story appears to be picking up again after Gen 6 fucked it all up.

>Almost all of the Pokemon so far are looking great

Negative Opinions

>Of course I can't say it for sure, but it appears the games will be easy again and there is absolutely no sign of Challenge mode returning.

>Island challenge seems like a worse version of Gym battles with less Battling and more fetch quests.

>UB’s look awesome, but it appears we won't even be able to catch and use them.

>Despite saying “It all comes together" Z Moves and Alolan forms are so far only being given to Gen 1 Mons even though XY did enough genwun pandering of its own. I doubt Gens 4 and 5 will get any real love.
>>
is it true that in sun and moon you wont be able to trade any pokemon up until january??
>>
>>28750974
>Of course I can't say it for sure, but it appears the games will be easy again and there is absolutely no sign of Challenge mode returning
>When trials and ACTUAL challenges are present

>Despite saying “It all comes together" Z Moves and Alolan forms are so far only being given to Gen 1 Mons even though XY did enough genwun pandering of its own. I doubt Gens 4 and 5 will get any real love.
>When Rotom pokedex exist
>When Snap is in the game
>On top of the anime throwbacks that Z-Moves suggests
>>
>>28751070
Yes. Pokebank won't be updated until then
>>
>>28751089
The trials don't actually look hard though, do they? You dumb cunt.
>>
i'm hella excited honestly like i have a really good feeling about these games
>>
File: 1473160313860.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
1473160313860.png
349KB, 442x319px
>>28751117
>The trials don't actually look hard though, do they?
Have you tried them out yourself? This is purely nitpicking
>>
>>28751089
>How is Snap anything but Genwun pandering.

>Rotom Dex is the only exception.

>The anime is shit. Kys.
>>
>>28751070
>>28751110
No, you will not be able to transfer from Bank until january.
>>
>>28751149
>Of course I can't say it for sure
>>
File: 1473021855756.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473021855756.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
>>28751149
>Overwatch cancer

Kill yourself
>>
>>28751166
That's what I said >>28751110
>>
>>28751157
>Genwun pandering
>Implying Gen 1 is the only gen
Watch the announcement trailer again fucktard. "It all comes together" means these games are a culmination of the entire series of Pokemon, hence the 20th anniversary mantra

>The anime is shit
>Implying I like it
>Implying I'd have control of the anime easter eggs in Z-Moves
>kys
>>
>>28751201
Sorry, just clarifying in case some one read it later and understood "trade" as "trade between SM copies".
>>
>>28751228
Surely one person cannot be this autistic?
>>
>>28751264
No worries
>>
>>28751281
>Y-you're autistic
Good job defusing my argument points, anon
>>
>>28751327
How does calling Gamefreak out on their Genwun pandering imply I think Gen 1-is the only gen? Tell me oh wise anon, how much love Gen 4 and 5 have been getting compared to all the shit Gen 1 has. Are you mentally retarded enough to believe Rotom is equal to a pseudo snap sequel, Alola forms, Z moves, Black Oak etc.
>>
>>28751327
Your own arguement about Z moves makes no godamn sense. How does having anime influence change the fact that they're only being given ti genwun mons?!
Are you a faggot?
>>
The autism in this thread is strong, my anons.
>>
>>28751110
>>28751166

is there any other way to trade up without pokebank?? i'm new to all of this
>>
>>28751182
>posting the same image that's been in every other thread for the past two months

you don't have the authority
>>
>>28750974

gamesfreak disowning every other pokemon generation other than generation 1 is confirmed!.
>>
>>28750974
>>Almost all of the Pokemon so far are looking great
hehe, you are funny! Almost none of them look great.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.