[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Luchalitten will never use it's Tigerswing on you >Robinhoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473103075512.png (140KB, 969x832px) Image search: [Google]
1473103075512.png
140KB, 969x832px
>Luchalitten will never use it's Tigerswing on you
>Robinhoot will never ram it's arrows up your ass
>Poppmaid will never cover you in bubbles
Why live?
>>
>>28744242
>LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHİNG ORİGİNAL POSTER FOR LAST TİME RATH İS NOT A TİGER WRESTLER POKEMON OR A DOG OR A ROBOT OR A ROBOT TİGER DOG WRESTLER POKEMON, RATH İS RATH!
>i want rath in the reboot
>>
File: c03.png (302KB, 520x920px) Image search: [Google]
c03.png
302KB, 520x920px
Don't worry I'll give them a good home
>>
It's people like you that gives Poppmaid, Heel Tigre and Robinhoot fans a bad reputation.
>>
>>28745305
Thats a good thing.
They are fake and shit and everyone should think they are.
>>
>>28745375
They still have a better chance at being real than anything else. Especially since Ballio and friends were confirmed to be fake by the artist themselves.
>>
>>28745395
>Muh Real
>Muh Ballio
Ballio is just as shit as these.
Fuck off and stop supporting fakes.
>>
>>28745454
Prove they're 100% fake, then.
>>
>>28745498
They are shit, the chinese leaker is a troll, the riddler is a troll, Popplio learning shitty fairy moves doesn't prove anything, Mallow is just a generic hawaiian girl and you are a leakfag.
Can you fuck off now?
>>
>>28745510
and worse, Poppmaid and friends are created by a DA user.
>>
>>28745597
Yup, kinda sad actually.
>>
>>28745597

I think I know who you're talking about. He's kind of sketchy because he's always changing his story for shits and giggles, but why would he bother say "he knows the artist who made these" IIRC? And the fact that he posted traces of his own on dA about them even though he just claimed that?

what the fuck even
>>
>>28745959
They look like Devianart garbage and are shit.
Therefore fake and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>28745959
I trust the words of a Deviantart user more than I trust the words of /vp/. Deal with it.
>>
>>28745997
>>28746001

I wasn't implying anything, but rather questioning why involving himself like that or whether he's involved at all or if it was merely to mock anyone who'd question his involvement.

>I trust the words of a DeviantArt user more than I trust the words of /vp/. Deal with it

Funny enough, about half of /vp/'s userbase has already been or had an account in dA. They're easy as fuck to make. I've already had two accounts, three with my latest one. It's only one of the most frequented art websites, at least until about half of its population if not all, decided to migrate to Tumblr for whatever reason, some even to Pixiv. Then there's the lesser known art websites.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.