[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't imagine Ash's raspy voice in this design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 620x470px
I can't imagine Ash's raspy voice in this design
>>
>>28743962
>yfw he's just as competent and confident as he was in XY
>he only looks like a retard
>>
>>28743962
Veronica Taylor's would've matched well with this design. Sarah Natochenny's doesn't match at all, though, I also can't imagine that working in the dub, but then, the dub is shit now so that makes sense.

Rica Matsumoto (Ash's original Japanese seiyu if unaware) will make it work, Anon, don't worry.

>>28744030
>yfw that's not what is going to be the case, but he won't be as retarded as /vp/ expects him to be
>>
>>28743962
>Ash's raspy voice

this was one of the most degenerate things about him. only shows that he is a fucking weirdo autist.
>>
>>28744514
His voice in the dub got considerably more raspy and effeminate with the replacement of the dub cast 10 years ago. It was listenable prior to that point, actually.
>>
>>28744043
I really feel like Ash won't be as bad, it's just the still shots and the the way XYZ is ending that makes people shit on the Sun and Moon anime. It could be a mixture of comedy and some good battles wrapped in a comfy anime as it slowly gets serious when the UB's are hopefully introduced.
>>
>>28745055
>>28744580
>>28744043
>>28744514
Op here. Sup is the way to go, thankfully

And this is my first time watching the first episode of the series to all the way to the end.

Plus, I honestly optimistic about how they're going to do with Ash now that the writers have a lot of space since gyms are removed.
>>
>>28744580

Stop Lying

Ash sounds more like a boy than he did before the change.
>>
>>28743962
>ARORA
>>
>>28744580
>>28745556

Point is his current voice sounds forced as fuck.
>>
>>28745556
No, he doesn't, Ash sounds like a chain smoking woman now. He sounded more like a boy when Veronica Taylor voiced him.

>>28747524
This is also true, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.