[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any of you guys like to finish the game with unevolved mons too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81KB, 250x250px
Does any of you guys like to finish the game with unevolved mons too?
>>
I like correct grammar
>>
>>28743916
yes, when i like more the pre evo than the evo
>>
Not usually, but I did with Braixen because Delphox is fucking ugly as shit.
>>
>>28743960
this
I did it with bayleef too
>>
The only Pokemon I like to use over the evolution is Murkrow.
>>
>>28743916
I've done that once as a challenge in BW2

where I could only use the first out of a 3 evolutionary chain. I did beat the elite four at the end but it was painful
>>
>>28743977
What did you use?
>>
>>28744119
let me just find my W2
>>
>>28743974
With Dewott
>>
File: snivy.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
snivy.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
Pokémon lvl moveset
Snivy 71 -Wring out - leaf blade -leech seed -leaf storm
Axew 70 -outrage -giga impact -dragon dance -dragon claw
Litwick 70 -inferno -flame burst -curse -hex
solosis 70 -recover -psyshock -endeavour -phychic
elekid 70 -thunder -thunder wave -thunderbolt -lowkick
roggenrola 40 -explosion -stealth rock -stone edge -mud-slap
items were just type boost and leftovers
>>
File: 634Zweilous.png (151KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
634Zweilous.png
151KB, 431x431px
Yea
>>
File: 87529658725.gif (379KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
87529658725.gif
379KB, 250x250px
>>28743916
No.
Am like to evolve all mon. I do not feel that i let them to full power and i fail them mons.
>>
File: 1419654696890.png (30KB, 495x281px) Image search: [Google]
1419654696890.png
30KB, 495x281px
>>28743916
I did it with Surskit in my OR run was really fun. The best thing was my Surskit was a Modest DexNaved one with Hydro Pump and I just couldn't evolve it as it's Hydro Pump would no longer get the STAB boost.
>>28744332
I agree, although Surskit will always be an exception for me. Masquerain is such a joke and it really deserved better. Diving bell spider alt evo when?
>>
I always do 6 LC Pokemon runs, no items, you black out you lose, but the Pokemon have perfect IVs/movesets/EV spreads. This redeemed XY for me, amaura, tyrunt, skrelp, pancham, spritzee and phantump were amazing. Down to last Pokemon, Phantump survived mega gardevoirs shadow ball at half health and KOd back to win the league. XY were still shit but there are some fun LC Pokemon introduced that gen
>>
>>28744245
No timburr?? Very nice though
>>
>>28744571
thanks

I keep forgetting that timburr has a 3 evolutionary chain though at the end
I mainly used thunder wave, curse and dragon dance.
>>
I finished oras with a completely unevolved team on my first run. I didn't intend to but I couldn't stop pressing B whenever the evo screens came up.
>>
>>28744636
who was your team?
>>
>>28743916
I'm not autistic enough to do that. Or maybe I'm too autistic to do that. Probably the second.
>>
>>28744859
Nah, going out of your way to not evolve your mons is probably more autistic.
>>
>>28743916
I do this with Quilava. I just can't bring myself to like Typhlosion.
>>
>>28744159
This is me right now in black 2
>>
>>28743916
Playing BW with my phone
Slapped Eviolite on my Dewott
He's never gonna evolve
>>
>ivysaur
>wartortle
>grovyle
>marshtomp
>servine
>dewott
>braixen

They are all better than their final evolutions
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.