[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most annoying NPCs in Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1452x2816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1452x2816px
This bitch on Route 117 is so fucking annoying!!! Why the duck did they play here in the middle of this straight pathway? I wish I can get rid of her ugh

what about you guys?

inb4 Haunter girl
>>
>>28742313
Haunter girl
>>
>>28742343
FUCK
YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
>>28742313
Haunter girl
>>
>>28742313
Haunter girl
>>
Gengar Boy
>>
Ghastly Tranny
>>
Who the fuck is Haunter Girl
>>
>>28742556
I don't have the image but she trades you a haunterBut it has an everstone so no gengar for you
>>
>>28742313
Haunter girl
>>
RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL
>>
>>28742586
Oh yeah that bitch
>>
File: Scary Maze Game.jpg (109KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
Scary Maze Game.jpg
109KB, 747x521px
>>28742313
Holy fucking shit! Are you literally me? I thought I was the only one here who thought the egg road was utter shit in ORAS. Fuck yeah I agree with you OP, fuck that bitch.
>>
>>28742313
Haunter girl
>>
>>28742313
>>28742624
I'm curious, why not just use the one at the Battle Resort? Or are you both talking about early game breeding being annoying because of her?
>>
>>28742624
>>28742313
do you fuckers literally not know about the battle resort works? the island spins
>>
>>28742649
>>28742665
Y'know, some people do separate projects like MM breeding for that one right?
>>
>it's a "6 magikarp guy" episode

this stopped being funny the first time i saw it
>>
>>28742724
people like you are the reason YA BOI only uses 2 pokemon
>>
>>28742724
>this guy has 6 pokemon
>oh, magikarp
>more magikarps
>hey, what if his sixth pokemon is a Gyarados?! HYPE

It never is
>>
File: Conkeldurp.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Conkeldurp.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>28742649
>>28742665
Oh... I didn't think to really use it considering that there wasn't much of a long straight path near it. I tried testing it out just right now and blindly biking while your mind is busy on something more entertaining is a bit more awkward to do than just using the one near Mauville, but at least the one at the Battle Resort doesn't have that many NPCs to block your way. I mean I miss the long ass, and clear egg road in Sinnoh and the features like the Old man telling you that an egg is ready from HG/SS and Unova.
>>
>>28742748
There's a large difference between "random trainer uses a few decently strong pokemon" and "random trainer uses 6 pokemon that you'll 1shot." It's not like the 10 damage that Tackle will do if it outspeeds is going to be a threat.
>>
>>28742765
I prefer it because it's close to the move tutors and IV checker NPC. That, and the route to hatch eggs is an efficient one.
>>
>>28742748
6 Lv. 5 Magikarp who cannot attack you and give shit exp is better than literally anything else

About the only thing it's good for is super shitty/freshly caught pokemon that'd get slaughtered otherwise to maybe get a level or two. Still, as a joke it's not really a running joke, nor is it funny.
>>
>>28742783
Okay now I just found out you literally can just hold up button for a continous circuit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoN_pJg7I8
Man I really should do my research before I rant about things.
>>
>>28742765
More awkward? You can literally hold one button and the island will spin around you. There are no NPCs in the way either.
>>
>>28742806
Yeah I learned it just now from the video I linked here.>>28742799
>>
>>28742799
It's no problem man, if you hadn't made this thread, you'd still be hatching eggs inefficiently.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.