[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Diantha use a gen 3 pokemon as a partner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: FIGURE-022851_01.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-022851_01.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
Why does Diantha use a gen 3 pokemon as a partner?
>>
>>28741265
Because Gen 6 was a bad gen.
>>
>>28741265
GEN 3 thats why
>>
Because they wanted to give her a Mega Pokemon, and the only Gen 6 Pokemon that had a mega is not only an event legendary but didn't get that mega until ORAS
>>
Megas make them honorary Kalosmons like how Alolan Formed make they honorary Alolamons or connections by crossgen evos make them honorary Johtomons or Sinnohmons
>>
>>28741265
Because Hoenn confirmed.
>>
>Gen 3 Confirmed
>New Fairy Type
>Beauty Theme

Seems simple.
>>
why is that mega gardevoir so stumpy
>>
File: face.png (39KB, 150x187px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
39KB, 150x187px
>>
She has a cute design, but did anyone else feel like her archetype as champion had already been done with Cynthia?
>>
>>28741265
Why is that Mega Gardevoir so freaking tiny.
Don't tell me that that's its actual height in the Pokedex.
>>
>>28741457
A lot f people think he's just a boring version of Cynthia, yes
>>
>>28741460

No. The Cynthia and Steven figure had the same thing: a small miniature size of their signature pokemon.
>>
File: 1474699819063.png (39KB, 150x187px) Image search: [Google]
1474699819063.png
39KB, 150x187px
>>28741444
>>
>>28741477
Oh, I'm looking now, they are supposed to be sunken through the floor or something.

What a shame, I'd probably bought this if it were the other way around, with Gardevoir being the centerpiece and Diantha being the little bust.
>>
>>28741265
>It's a real figure
>But the knee is still anatomic fuckery
There's a time and a place for a grandfather clause. This isn't one of them.
>>
It was clearly so they could give Wally a Gallade.
>>
>>28741265
It had a new Fairy type and Mega Gardevoir was new in gen 6
>>
>>28741457
>being female is an archetype
>>
>>28741444
>it looks like Pearl
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>28741265
I think is because to match with her style and personality. Ralts is a Kalos mon too, not gen 6 mon but still a Kalos mon
>>
>>28741303
This is spot on.
>>
>>28741303
Are Marill, Azumarill, and Wobbuffet honorary Hoennmons?
>>
>>28744044
Sure, wynaut?
>>
>>28741457
one is an edgelord and the other is audrey hepburn

what are you talking about
>>
>>28741457
No but I felt the archtype of Cynthia had already been done with Steven.
>>
>>28741303
Yes
>>
>>28741460
Gardevoir is perfect height for suck
>>
Lance had a dragonite, not the first time this happened
>>
>>28744122
In what universe is Cynthia an edgelord?
>>
Because HOENN CONFIRMED
Because it fit the theme.
Because they wanted Wally to have a Mega Gallade.
Because Diantha wanted to give it the fucc.
Because it got its Type changed to by Psychic/Fairy and they wanted to show off Pixilate.
>>
>>28741457
I can see why, but I feel like Cynthia was more an archaeologist with true knowledge to back up her wisdom, while Diantha is just a philanthropist-type actress who has her head on straight.
>>
Steven best champion anyway.
>>
>>28744656
Not even anon but Cynthia wears all black and uses a Lucario and a Garchomp as her mains. She even wears hair decor that resembles Lucario's 4 head appendages. Her dialogue is unnecessarily restrained-sounding too.

Maybe not an edgeLORD, but she's still pretty edgy.
>>
>>28741265
Because they suddenly realized that there were no Kalos megas to give her.
>>
>>28744066
ba-dum tss
>>
should have just said fuck it and given her mega diancie
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.