[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UNYIELDING!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Budge.png (39KB, 402x294px) Image search: [Google]
Budge.png
39KB, 402x294px
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UNYIELDING!!!
>>
HOW COULD YOU DIE ON US BUDGE
>>
He's in heaven now, doing all of the yielding he wants to.

Which is none
>>
>>28740233
is this a nuzlocke reference?
>>
>>28740233
That charge beam was fucking brutal
Honestly no idea how they're going to handle Sabrina
>>
>>28740233
why do the good die so young?
>>
>>28740450
They do have Sluckbo, who knows Dark Pulse.
>>
>>28740714
Yeah, Sluckbo is going to fuck shit up, Sabrina has nothing to deal with it. Sluckbo also has the highest S. Def on the team. Three Pokemon will be an easy sweep.

Why the hell does Sabrina only have three? Surge had five?

I'm more worried for later, they just lost their highest Def mon and everything they have in the box is S.Def except for the Koffing and while it doesn't have to worry about Ground moves, it doesn't exactly have any power to back up it's tank.

Unless they want to go ultra boring and just use Toxic and spam healing items like they have been doing.

At least Mr. Stake will rock Misty and Brock and the coming Espeon will destroy Janine. That just leaves Blue as a problem.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.