[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daddy, can I have a bedtime story, please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: Luisa in 3d-2.png (49KB, 151x212px) Image search: [Google]
Luisa in 3d-2.png
49KB, 151x212px
>Daddy, can I have a bedtime story, please?
>>
only if you put your pajamas on. you know the ones.
>>
>>28739074
I already know what kind of "bed time story" you want from your "daddy" you slut!
You are not the child I raised!
>>
Once upon a time
Op was such a fucking faggot
He ended his miserable life
The End
See, a happy ending
>>
>>28739074
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>28739074
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who was waling through the forest with her mother. Somehow, the girl and her mother got separated. Searching for her mother, she finds a Noctowl. She asks it, "Mr. Noctowl, do you know where my mother is?" And the Noctowl replied, "Why the hell would I know where your mother is?! Are you stupid? And what is it with you fairy tale children getting lost in forests and hallucinating about Pokemon that can talk?" And then the Noctowl swooped down and ripped the little girl's face off and ate her eyeballs. Then the Noctowl hooted. "Hoo Hoo."
The End.
>>
When the hell did I become a dad?
>>
once, there was this girl, who
wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
but when they finally made her
they saw birthmarks all over her body
she couldn't quite explain it
they'd always just been there
>>
File: starmie.png (474KB, 705x485px) Image search: [Google]
starmie.png
474KB, 705x485px
Once there was an ugly pyukumuku.
He was so ugly
that everyone died.
The end.
>>
>>28739906
>not Binacle
Kevin isn't even that ugly
>>
There once was a man from kalamazoo
Who dreamed he was eating his shoe
He woke with a fright
And found in the night
That his dream had come true
>>
Once upon a time, there was a board called "/vp/' on this imageboard website called "4chan". Everyone on /vp/ was in some degree autistic. So much so that they wrote bedtime stories to a fictional girl. The end.
>>
>>28739074
Once upon a time,

Bend over.
>>
File: th.jpg (16KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 300x212px
>>28739074
did you find some pics, luisafag?
mind to share?
>>
>>28739713
i don't get it.
>>
File: 20520984.jpg (99KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20520984.jpg
99KB, 480x640px
>>28740111
None that I haven't had for ages. I've got this old one that used to be on Pixiv before it got deleted or the account closed or something.
>>
File: Cnh-7yBUIAE5xou.jpg (69KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Cnh-7yBUIAE5xou.jpg
69KB, 600x337px
>>28740111
It seems she's just as obscure in Japan as she is in the west. There was a new one came out in either June or July when Shoko posted about her past roles on Twitter. They used the alternate outfit art instead of the usual one, though I wasn't able to find a larger version if it.
>>
File: 20508894_p2.jpg (215KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20508894_p2.jpg
215KB, 640x480px
Here's another from Pixiv, though it's not tagged with her name.
>>
File: 1-1597.jpg (130KB, 399x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1-1597.jpg
130KB, 399x1191px
There was an older version of her that a drawfag on /a/ drew for another anon years ago, but it didn't look that much like her and you couldn't see anything of value to me, so I didn't save it. It probably still exists in /a/'s drawthread archives, but they're tucked away in hundreds of unsearchable zip files. It's not on desuarchive.
>>
GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP.
>>
Once upon a time not long ago when people wore pajamas and lived life slow
When laws were stern and justice stood and people were behavin like they oughta should
There lived a little boy who was misled by another little boy and this is what he said
>>
>>28740052
best one
>>
>>28739664
Hahaha so random and meta xd
>>
>>28739713
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>28739074
In a far far land, beyond the limits of the time and space, lives a little pokémon, his name is Arceus.
When Arceus born, he was alone, only the empty was his friend, he don't feels sad or angry, he doesn't know how to feel because he was alone when his born.
One day, he discovered how to make things, with his mind. He thoughts in random objects, with the colors of his body, because he didn't view other colors when he was born.
How Arceus could be create new things if only see the empty when he was born?

Keep thinking my cute Arceus, because one day you can create wonderful things that will make not alone.
>>
>>28739074
I hope I'm not the only one who read that in cartoon Yoshi's voice
>>
File: Clarissa-3_04.gif (128KB, 491x459px) Image search: [Google]
Clarissa-3_04.gif
128KB, 491x459px
>>28739074
>bedtime story,
>>
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everyone died.
The end.
>>
>>28745148
:(
>>
>>28745148
What? Where did the rabbit go?
>>
File: - Stuffed Friend 4.jpg (20KB, 218x318px) Image search: [Google]
- Stuffed Friend 4.jpg
20KB, 218x318px
>>28745638
To a better place
>>
File: owb.jpg (560KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
owb.jpg
560KB, 2048x1150px
>>28739074
In the years before the Great War, Big Mountain had been the home of the brightest minds of the 21st century. Scientists of vision were drawn to the facility to tackle the greatest technological challenges of the era.
They sought to create a new world, fueled by technology, for the benefit of all mankind.

Sonic emitters, space age alloys, DNA hybridization, force field particle research, Auto-Doc advances in cranial, cardiac, and trauma surgery... the hopes and dreams of a century became realities in the electronic forges of Big Mountain.

The nucleus of this research was The Dome, a huge stone facility that held the labs of every science known to man. It was a Think Tank, where no problem could not be solved, where no question could not be answered.

The Great War brought a new energy to Big Mountain and its scientists. Although sheltered from the front lines, the scientists waged their own war, fighting their battles at the atomic level. Equations and calculations marched endlessly across the chalkboards and computer terminals toward one solution: Winning the war.
For years, the minds and computers of Big Mountain were a blaze of trajectories, weapon schematics, and nuclear theories.

The problems began to outpace the solutions, first geometrically, then exponentially. As war escalated, so did the questions. On the night of October 23rd, 2077, the scientists received an answer that put all their questions to rest.

In the aftermath, Big Mountain's silent experiments went to sleep, their creators slowly dying in the new world that had been left behind. And the great stone in the middle of the Big Empty lay untouched, filled with countless technological wonders... wonders that, in the end, had been answers to the wrong question.
>>
>>28739074
Once upon a time there was a cute little girl. Despite her voluptuous sexiness, nobody had bothered to make lewds of her in the 5 years she had existed.
>>
>>28739074
Okay, okay.

Well, it all started when Mario, the Princess and I came to Dinosaur World for a vacation.

We banished King Koopa from the Mushroom Kingdom, but he somehow managed to make it to Dinosaur World, and when we got to Dome City the place was deserted. Koopa football players grabbed the princess! Mario was attacked by a Koopa Wizard, and a Magnum Bill, and I found myself face to face with a Fire Sumo!

I fell for hours. Well, it seemed like hours. Anyway, I was falling. Nothing below me but boiling lava! Good thing I found a Magic Balloon! And luckily, a skull raft came by. These skulls were good medicine for me!

Unfortunately they were heading straight for a lava waterfall! I lucked out, and landed on a Block ledge. I bashed some blocks, and that's when I found you.
>>
File: 1473384725918.png (2MB, 1277x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1473384725918.png
2MB, 1277x1079px
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.