[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dewgong is forgotten, rather elegant minus the derp face, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: Dewgong_(Pokémon)[1].png (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dewgong_(Pokémon)[1].png
23KB, 250x250px
Dewgong is forgotten, rather elegant minus the derp face, and it should get an evolution. I'd be perfectly happy if it became the franchise's narwhal.
>>
There was no reason to use Dewgong in generation I and there never has been ever since.
>>
>>28738853
first post best post
>>
There's more art of it than you would think. Is it actually fairly popular but no one realizes?
>>
>>
>>
I don't see how. Isn't it the first dolphin in Pokemon?
>>
File: dewgong_by_malliya-d5h4qdr[1].jpg (438KB, 800x775px) Image search: [Google]
dewgong_by_malliya-d5h4qdr[1].jpg
438KB, 800x775px
Popplio stole its limelight.
>>
It's a shame Dewgong isnt more loved
Seel is the Pokemon that got me into Pokemon
>>
>>28738853
1. use it cause you like it
2. ice/water
3. MUCH prettier than walrein
i know that 1 is enough, but i gave you two more on the house.
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1440x1631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1440x1631px
Walrein and Dewgong forever
>>
File: image.png (436KB, 753x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 753x787px
>>28740098
Can't Lapras do those but better?
>>
>>28738760
I remember when I was a kid Seel and Dewgong were pretty popular. But they've definitely gotten kind of lost in the generations since. I think they have decent designs. Always found Seel adorable.
>>
One of my Kanto Dream Team

An evo would change it too much when it's already visually great, just give it a Mega
>>
>>28739572
>Dewgong
>A dolphin

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>28739572
It's a dugong, you dugong.
>>
I really really like him, despite its simple design.

Sure, he's got a goofy looking face, but the rest of his design easily makes you look past that with its elegant, graceful look to it.
>>
>>28740453
The only thing Lapras doesn't top Dewgong is Speed.
>>
>>28738760
it was a very niche support pick for 2014-15 vgc. Still not common at all but I loved using it. Fake out, encore, icy wind + thick fat and sitrus berry.

Dewgong will always be a bro and one of my favorite mons.
>>
File: image.png (765KB, 937x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
765KB, 937x797px
Dewgong has a good design. Needs more love.
>>
What type would an Alolan Dewgong be? Pure Water?
>>
It's because of the lines retarded names.
>>
They literally tried to replace the Seel line with the Spheal line back in Gen III.
>>
>>28738760
I'm using it in LeafGreen, it's pretty good.
>>
Yeah I like Dewgong but he's really overshadowed
>2 of his abilities are useless. Ice Body is crap on anything, and Thick Fat on a Water/Ice type is pointless.
>Basically Walrein but with shittier stats, has 60 less BST as well
>move pool is basically the same as Walrein but worse

Its kinda annoying, especially as Popplio is going to shit on both of them with its Water/Fairy typing (and you know its going to get Scald/Ice Beam/Blizzard)
>>
File: AEKQMFL[1].png (39KB, 494x352px) Image search: [Google]
AEKQMFL[1].png
39KB, 494x352px
>those stats

Yikes. They're so mediocre and evenly spreadout that the only way you could make it good is if you completely overhauled them, taking stat points away from some places.

Its BST is pretty high, you could only add +60 at most if it evolved.
>>
>>28745550
Attack - 5
Defense - 10

Sp. Defense + 15
>>
>>28739549
leopard seals are the best apex predators
let dewgong just evolve, get bigger and get a bigger snout, instant classic
>>
dewgong is gay and so are you
>>
File: YE0OJJF[1].png (73KB, 414x806px) Image search: [Google]
YE0OJJF[1].png
73KB, 414x806px
?

This is assuming it turns into a narwhal, where high attack makes sense. (Evolves on level up knowing Megahorn, or something.)

Why does evolving into a narwhal lessen Dewgong's defense? Fuck you, that's why.

Maybe it could get a fluffy winter coat so it could get fluffy, idk. Hydration and Ice Body sucks.

I feel like it could be pure Ice or Something/Ice as well.
>>
>>28745550
stuff like Magmar don't get much when they evolve
>>
File: fixed.png (20KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
20KB, 460x300px
>>28745550
>>
>>28740098

By the time you have access to Seel you already have a Water type on your team

Also
>Walrein
>Gen 1
>>
>>28747019
Nobody implied Walrein was Gen 1, learn to read
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.