[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck generation 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>be me just finishing up my nuzlock challenge on black
>AH! I think I will soft start some legendaries to transfer to my xy game. I want a terrakion.
>Unlocks Terrakion, battles and catch him.
>battles takes longer than I wanted it to
>It's the wrong nature.
>fuck it, I'm going to master ball this bitch
>Do 20 or so soft restarts with no success.
>AH! I forgot. I will do the Synchronize trick
>googles gen5 pokemon with synchronize
>None of my PC pokes have it, better go catch one
>Decide to catch munna and got one with synchronize
>Wrong nature though
>No biggie, I will hatch one with right nature, can't take too long.
>No dittos in PC, well I got Musharna that's the opposite sex. That will work.
>Bike around route 3
>no egg yet
>wtf, talk to the old man "They don't seem to like each other" WTF
>get egg, it's the same sex with Musharna. Swap out musharna
>Old man " They seem to like each other"
>Musharna and munna are not the same species apparently
>OH yeah. I need flame body to speed this up. Lets go catch volcarona
>Catches volcarona with ease
>Alright, now I'm set to grind some eggs
>40 eggs later, I finally get a Jolly nature munna... but it doesn't have synchronize.
>NO BIGGIE. I just give it everstone..
>No everstone in inventory...
>No problem... I'm sure I forgot to talk to someone
>Googles up location of everstone
>Everstone man: Have you made 10 trades of GTS yet? You gotta do that first before I give you the everstone
>GTS doesn't exist anymore for gen5, fuck you GF
>grind more eggs, this time, grind 50 eggs before I get Jolly Munna.
>Fucking finally.
>Go to battle Terrakion
>Spam master ball for 7 soft restarts
>Jolly Terrakion, finally.
>Flies to the IV checker guy
>"This one, overall, I would describe as being of average ability."
>WTF, I'm not even guaranteed 3 perfect IVs

Now I sit in a pit of angry and frustration. Like holy fuck GF, it's like you want us to cheat. And I likely will now.
>>
>>28733927
Just catch it in ORAS.

Of course its not guaranteed 3 perfect IVs, that was a Gen 6 addition.
>>
>>28733927
>the games aren't getting easier!
>>
This is bait right? I've been up for 40 hours and I can't even tell anymore. If it isn't then why do you type like a 10 year old OP?
>>
>>28733974
Isn't ORAS gen6? Why wouldn't have 3 perfect IVs?
>>
>>28733927
>i-it's not handed to me! what do I do?
>>
>>28733927
>10 GTS trades
>he didn't get Compoundeyes Joltik
It's only your fault, newbie.

Compoundeyes makes items more common in the wild. Faint your Compoundeyes user, put it into the first slot, and make your Frisk Pokemon in second slot. Then go hunt Roggenrola and Boldore for Everstone.
>>
>>28734082
Two separate statements.
>>
>>28733927
You could have just caught a ditto and farmed an everstone off boldore/roggenrola/gravelers instead of having an autistic fit. Litwick was probably easier to get than a volcarona as well.
>>
>>28733927
Kek
>>
>>28734089

Thinking brainless hoop jumping equals effort.
>>
>>28734089
Dude, I was clearly putting time and effort into getting legit competitive Terrakion.

But I just spend about 4-5 hours doing that shit, and I could just cheated and got decent Terrakion within like five minutes. The fact the 3 perfect IVs was introduced in gen 6 was icing on my shit sandwich.

>>28734090
>he didn't get Compoundeyes Joltik

It was a nuzlock challenge, I didn't catch him during my run. But it doesn't matter now, I don't need the everstone.
>>
>>28734246
>and I could just cheated and got decent Terrakion within like five minutes

You probably would have struggled for hours just to gen it considering you type like you have brain damage.
>>
>WTF, I'm not even guaranteed 3 perfect IVs
Why would you be?
And just wait for S/M anyway, you'll be able to make it perfect for competitive when they come out.
>>
>>28734168
> a ditto

I would wasted more time on eggs, different species. And I didn't find any info on boldore when I looked up the everstone. Either way, shitty way of giving the player an important item.

> autistic fit.

Isn't the place to have one?

>Litwick was probably easier to get than a volcarona as well.

Fair enough point, but catching volcarona only took like 5 minutes. I don't even mind doing that.
>>
>>28734246
Welcome to pre gen 6
>>
>>28734289

I can't just shitpost in peace?
>>
>>28734307
/r9k/ is the autism board
>>
>>28733927
>playing gen 5
theres your problem
>>
>>28734600
No you can't, my ESL friend
>>
>nuzlocke
>soft resets
Why even bother with nuzlocke then.
>>
>>28734631
The board is full of normies.

Also

/vp/ is where autism lives.
>>
>>28734657
I finished the challenge and I beaten the e4 twice. As far as I'm concerned, the challenge is over.
>>
>>28733927
>>Googles up location of everstone
>>Everstone man: Have you made 10 trades of GTS yet? You gotta do that first before I give you the everstone
>>GTS doesn't exist anymore for gen5, fuck you GF

Just catch a bunch of Roggenrolas motherfucker
>>
>>28733927
>not injecting
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.