[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starters/Pseudo/Pikipek/Vikavolt aside,what SM Pokémon could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Adorabug.jpg (34KB, 758x403px) Image search: [Google]
Adorabug.jpg
34KB, 758x403px
Starters/Pseudo/Pikipek/Vikavolt aside,what SM Pokémon could be part of a 3-stages line?
Pic related looks very middlestage-ish in my opinion.
>>
>>28731996
Jangmo-o (pseudo)

Wimpod (I can see it being either two or three stages)

Mimikyu (reminder that people thought Honedge was gonna be a one stager too and it ended up becoming the next three-stage ghost line)
>>
>>28732036
There is 0% chance Mimikyu evolves.

It's a gimmick mon like Ditto or Castform
>>
>>28732063
Why is it a gimmick mon? Explain.
>>
Besides the one said, maybe Komala and Bounsweet
>>
>>28732068
Insta-Substitute ability
>>
>>28732260
There is 0% chance aegislash will have a prevo

It has a unquie abilty
>>
>>28731996
Nobody agrees but Drampa is probably one.
>>
Maybe Turtonator and even more maybe Bounsweet. Everything else looks to me like we've either got the whole line already or it'll be a two stage at most. This is entirely based on gut feelings of course, so I could easily be wrong.
>>
>>28731996
Jangmo-o is the only one so far aside from those that screams "3-stage" to me

Most of the others seem either standalone or 2-stage
>>
>>28731996
Cutiefly will end up being a two-stage Pokemon, with its evolution -- as we can see in OPs image -- being similar to Ledian. A Pokemon that ends up fully evolved, but has the appearance of something that could go a little farther.

Poor Cutiefly
>>
>>28733090
Hopefully not too much like Ledian, by also having the stats of something that should evolve further.
>>
>>28732841

So you're saying Mimikyu is the last stage of a three stage line?
>>
>>28733168
No it's clearly the middle stage of one. It's prevo dresses up like Pichu, and it's evo dresses up like Raichu.
>>
>>28731996
Comfey and Morelull. Not 100% on Comfey though.
>>
>>28732864
I hope it is. Normal/Dragon is too good to waste on a shitmon and also a shitty design
>>
>>28731996
Could also be the Ledian of this generation.
>>
>>28731996
1. Jangmo-o: Gen 7 pseudo
2. Bounsweet: Reminds me of the Oddish and Hoppip lines
3. Cutiefly: This gen's Flabebe line
4. Turtonator: it's a very large mon; could have two forms before it.
>>
>>28733234
>>28733090
Stop hurting my heart
>>
File: mimimimimimimi.png (847KB, 1519x4032px) Image search: [Google]
mimimimimimimi.png
847KB, 1519x4032px
>>28733196
That would be cute, but I don't see it happening

I seem to have lost the image of Raichu umasking Mimikyu to unveil a Pichu mimic, but pretend I posted that
>>
>>28733232
Morelull is adorable, but the mushroom mons are traditionally 2-stage.

Comfey could be like the Flabebe line and be 3-stages, but not sure where they'd take the lei gimmick.
>>
>>28733233
You realise that if Drampa was part of a three stage line it'd be the end of it, right? Still helps with the shitmon part, but not the shitty design part since that'd be the form you'd get at the end.
>>
>>28733274
Comfey evolves into a waifumon and the lei turns into a hula.
>>
>>28733047
I feel like turtunator will be a two Mon line, with a prevo similar to the fake one art leaka drew
>>
>>28733232
I completely forgot those 2 existed
>>
>>28733293
Drampa's pre-evo>Drampa>Dracorpse
Type Ghost Dragon
>>
>>28733332
>Dracorpse

That's terrible. It is going to be Draggone.
>>
>>28733332
naw it goes Drason > Drafather > Drampa
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.