[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon World General #2 /pwg/: Clefairy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: clefairy.jpg (338KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
clefairy.jpg
338KB, 700x420px
Welcome to the second Pokemon World General thread! (or /pwg/ for short)

This is the place to discuss the inner workings of the pokemon world and to post your own headcanon or theories. You may also discuss what you would do if you were able to become a pokemon trainer.

Some examples of topics could be:
What types of pokemon are the easiest and hardest to train?
Where do the classic starter pokemon come from?
Is it ethical to battle and capture pokemon?
Which region and town would you want to live in?
What would your starter pokemon be? Doesn't have to be an official startermon.
What would be your trainer class or profession?

This is the place to let your autism shine! However, no roleplaying allowed. There are other threads and boards for that.
>>
previous thread found here:
>>28717491
>>
Region: Unova (Canada region when?)
Town: Nacrene City
Profession: Nacrene's library technician (Nacrene Museum + Library)
Type Specialization: Fairy
Trainer Class: I guess the closest thing would be a Fairy Tale Girl? Just because I like how fairy pokemon are based off of fairytales and the fantasy genre. I also like the creepy vibe they give off.
Pokemon: Clefairy/Clefable - My starter. She helps me shelve the library books by floating to the top of the shelves.
Klefki - Holds the keys to the rare library materials. Also is the security guard for the library and museum.
Morelull - A literal walking nightlight. She likes to stay up with me late at night when I'm reading.
Other info?: I would probably spend my weekends/days off just hanging around Nacrene's cafe or visit the art shows/shops they have all around.

Restructured my old post from the last thread.
>>
one last bump.
>>
>>28731181
God I'd love if more fairy pokemon were based on creepy mythology, so many of them now are just cute pink blob pokemon.

Anyway, personally I think dragons would be the hardest pokemon to train. I mean, there's a reason they're usually only used by top-level trainers, and they tend to have some of the best stat distributions around, having the highest average for both physical and special attack. Your average bugcatcher isn't going to have an easy time training a gible into a garchomp.

The easiest would probably be either normal types or bug types. Normal types simply because of their ubiquity and relative simplicity compared to most other types. Bug types tend to be notoriously weak, however, and I can't imagine a butterfree posing the same threat to an inexperienced trainer as a salamence would.
>>
What happened to the ITT:We live in the pokemon world thread?
>>
>>28733414
this, i thought of a good character for it
>>
>>28733414
>>28733414
I'm not the OP of that thread so I don't know. I made this thread for the people who didn't want to roleplay but discuss the inner workings of the pokemon world and stuff like that.
>>
>>28733728
It might have gotten deleted. I mean, as far as I know, it doesn't go against /vp/ rules. Only /mlp/ and /quest/ mention anything about roleplaying.
>>
>>28734166
Ah, well roleplaying had been banned in /vp/ since like forever. I guess the old mod team must have been switched out because there was a no tolerance policy after the Team Rocket threads went to shit. The new mods fucked things up by allowing them back again.
>>
>>28734260
Well, if it is banned, why is it not in the actual rules?
>>
>>28734300
Think of it similar to the Heliolisk threads and posts. There's not specific rule but they get banned and removed anyways. Now like I've said before I'm not sure what the current mod team thinks about the RP thread, but it was banned before.

This is getting off-topic. You can always make your own thread and see what happens, but this thread is not for roleplaying.
>>
More questions to try and get this thread back on track:

How are legendary pokemon viewed in the pokemon world? Myth? Gods? Something else?

Do you think people regularly eat pokemon? Or are their normal animals too?

Why are pokemon drawn to being caught by trainers? In other words, why would a psychic or a dragon pokemon want to be caught by someone? Wouldn't they rather live on their own, in the wild?
>>
bumping for the night. night /vp/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.