[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will he recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (588KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>28728465
idgi, fill me in, anon.
>>
>>28728557
Linking the wrong video
>>
File: 28f169f3eb[1].jpg (153KB, 965x421px) Image search: [Google]
28f169f3eb[1].jpg
153KB, 965x421px
>>28728465
He's been dropping the ball on these updates a bit lately hasn't he?
>>
>>28728565
Oh. Silly me and my autism.

Well, maybe it's an honest mistake?
>>
>>28728565
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28728465
He rushes everything this season.
>Leaked starter evos are fake.
>Oh they are real, my bad.
>New Trailer is up guys!
>Oh it's just Ultra Beast art, my bad.
>New Pokemon Generations Episode is up!
>Oh fuck I copy&pasted the last trailer, sorry.
I really don't know if he actually wants to continue his site, seems pretty self forced.
I mean yeah he corrects it afterwards, but this nearly goes into TyranitarTube level of rushing shit.
>>
>>28728611
>It's about Pokemon Generations
>Posts Pokemon trailer
>Ur an FUCKING idiot, anon!
ok
>>
>>28728465
Try updating the page it's just a glitch
>>
>>28728682
Nice try, Joe. Here's your (Joe)
>>
>>28728665
>>Leaked starter evos are fake.
>>Oh they are real, my bad.
You have to understand that he's running a reputable news site, if he posted them, then there's two possible outcomes.

>they're fake and people give him shit for posting fake leaks
>they're real and he gets a cease & desist, people give him shit for being dumb enough for posting them

And the other two points could just be classified as genuine human error. There's really no winning for John Serebii.
>>
>>28730035
He could just not post about it at all????????????
>>
>>28730035
Oooor... he could simply have said that they were cease & desist bait instead of saying they were definitely fake.
>>
>>28730465
I'm pretty sure he has on twitter
>>
>>28730035
Or he could just say nothing or even just say "I think they're probably fake" instead of acting like an idiot know it all going "OF COURSE THEY'RE FAKE"

You fags dick suck Joe so much you act like he's right even when he's objectively wrong.
>>
>>28728465
>Are you on pace to hit 2016 sales quotas?
Use an ad-blocker, phonefag
>>
>>28730642
What's up with you autists and this phonefag shit? Get a grip you miserable cunt.
>>
>>28728465
That's your browser. Safari constantly does that to me on various sites.
>>
>>28730391
He didn't. Someone asked him on Twitter. He called them fake. It wasn't in a tweet that went to everyone or anything. People here are just being idiots.
>>
>>28730976
Does it to me too, and with images. One page had it listing Carracosta as Vulpix type. A refresh fixed it.
>>
>>28730487
Yeah, but only when he realized he fucked up after Mallow was revealed and when people got angry at him.
>>
>>28731049
Yeah, once everyone realised it could be real. You do know before that practically everyone called it fake?
>>
>>28728671
>how could anyone POSSIBLY recover from accidentally posting the wrong video?!
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28731003
The faggots on this board are pathetic, combing Serebii for any mistake just to laugh at some guy they hate but have never met.

Joe's alright, so I don't know why he gets so much hate. Jealousy maybe? I dunno. Autists have too much time on their hands.

>inb4 t. joe
>>
>>28731145
Thing is, he didn't. I was on his site right after he tweeted and he had the right video. The image from OP is undoubtedly a Safari error since Apple seem to have no idea how to actually render a page. As seen with this >>28731028
>>
>>28731191
He's made a handful of mistakes. Clearly he must be trashed for being human and not a faultless demigod
>>
>>28731145
Fuck off, Joe's gf.
>>
Why is this board full of underage serebiifags defending their ebin e-celeb?
>>
>>28731194
Even if it was an actual error, OP is still a mong for posting this.

Oh yeah? How could he ever recover? Oh geeze, if only websites were dynamic and could be changed within a moment's notice to correct an issue!
>>
>>28728665
He is at maximum fuckup levels in spoiler seasons, but this one is close to taking the crown. Even his pre-announcement predictions were all wrong.

Either he is out of touch lately, or he is about ready to throw in the towel. I'd love to see him retire and gtfo, but I'd be very concerned about his replacement.
>>
>>28731236
Not even OP but you need to take out serebii's cock out of your mouth before replying, faggot.
>>
>>28728665
In all fairness everyone thought the starters were fake until Mallow was revealed.
>>
>>28731244
Most of his "fuckups" haven't actually been fuckups. You're pepetuating that bullshit that TimmyTurner is spreading about him. Only thing he has got wrong was calling the Starter Evos fake. Everything else has been misquoted to trash him.
>>
He won't recover. Serebii is done
>>
>>28731233
>the ones not trashing another human for simple mistakes are underaged
>not the ones incessantly shitposting over every tiny error
Ok.
>>
>>28728465
You realize the reason everything isn't ''as usual'' with Serebii is because the sources he once had dried up and PokeJungle paid nearly a fortune for what he's got now?

That's right..
>>
>>28731295
Reddit is that way, kid.
>>
>>28731249
>Better call him a fag, that'll do it!
ebin :^)
>>
>>28731323
>deflecting with leddit maymay
You can do better than that, Anon.
>>
>>28731295
The smartest thing would be to not give a shit about someone shitting on a retarded e-celeb but it seems you're sexually attracted to serefag and couldn't shut up about it.
>>
>>28731303
>PokeJungle paid nearly a fortune for what he's got now?
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28731332
Not even him but stating facts isn't some kind of shitposting despite what you believe, cuckfag.
>>
>>28731392
>getting mad because people arent retarded enough to be part of your witch hunt
wew
>>
>>28731416
>multiple anons blowing mistakes out of proportion saying hes finished
>exaggerating about errors
>somehow this is simply stating facts
Keep trying.
>>
>>28731437
>being retarded
wew
>>
>>28731494
The fact is that you're a faggot, I don't give a shit about serecuck, bitchboy.
>>
>>28728665
During the closing ceremony,
>>
>>28730465
I.. What?
>>
File: 1473879051355.gif (2MB, 532x295px) Image search: [Google]
1473879051355.gif
2MB, 532x295px
>>28728465

This type of attention and hate on him seems almost insane. I think these kind of people spent every waking moment on his site to spot even the slightest error, even ones that are only up for mere seconds. I mean even pomf doesnt get this much desperate focus and he's pretty damn hated too. Maybe it's cause pomf's mistakes are more obvious or whatever. All I do know that compared to other hate banwagons, serebii shitters they definitely shown to dig deep to their hate reasoning on Joe.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.