[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

What is his Ace?
>>
GREENinja.
>>
>>28728239
blastoise,venusaur or charizard
>>
>>28728251
R A P E ?
A
P
E
?
>>
weed ay lamo
>>
For the games, his Ace is now meant to be Mega Pidgeot
>>
>>28728286
Anything that backs that up?
>>
Should be Tyranitar.
>>
He doesn't have one because he got cucked so hard

>Originally picks the type advantage starter, in almost all other forms of media it's Blastoise
>GSC use Yellow Red where his starter is Pikachu and has all the starters
>Instead of following the Yellow continuity where Blues starter is therefore Eevee, they just make his route 1 shitmon his ace
>They literally could have made his Ace Umbreon as a Gen 2 rep since his starter should have been Eevee and as a mirror to Reds Umbreon but they didn't Johto pokemon distribution was embarrassingly bad
>Then in BW2 they realized Pidgeot was too fucking garbage to have him use so now he has no ace, only for Mega Pidgeot to be introduced a gen later

His team should be

Umbreon - Ace
Pidgeot - Mega
Arcanine
Gyrados
Exeggutor
Alakazam
>>
>>28728384
Inb4 Evoboost Eevee
>>
>>28728305
They only gave Blue Tyranitar because they have a fetish for champions having pseudos yet Lance already has a shit ton of Dragonites and theres no new champion in Johto for Tyranitar to be the ace of
>>
>>28728453
So?
>>
>>28728296
On Gen I and their remakes he always keeps Pidgeot. In Gen II and remakes he replaces his whole team except Alakazam and Pidgeot. In HG/SS rematches his Pidgeot is his highest leveled Pokémon and he also knows Return (it has max friendship). In B2/W2 his Pidgeot was replaced with Aerodactyl.

By this we can say that either Pidgeot or Alakazam are his ace, but in Kanto there's already a Gym Leader that has Alakazam as her ace (Sabrina)

>>28728305
In all the franchise he is the only important trainer that owns a Tyranitar (Rematch in FR/LG). Also this isn't an official pic.
>>
>>28728239
Eevee. Makes even more sense with the Evoboost Z-Move being introduced. He needs a cutemon to rival Red's, after all.
>>
File: 2428094i.jpg (128KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
2428094i.jpg
128KB, 620x436px
>>28728239
Pidgeot

>>28728296
Not that anon, but he never uses any starter in games outside of the ones where you play as Red, clearly to not make one canon over the other. He uses the Pokemon that fill in the role of his starter.

Pidgy is his first non-starter Pokemon, and I believe in every game it shows up in his Pidgeot is his highest leveled Pokemon.

>>28728384
>GSC use Yellow Red
It didn't, Blue's team being based on his RGB team backs that its not.
>>
>>28728569
It gets ditched in BW2 which is his most recent appearance.
>>
File: Feeling Blue.jpg (870KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling Blue.jpg
870KB, 1200x800px
Blue switches his team out all the time, he replaced his Alakazam with Machamp in HGSS, but used both in BW2 which in turn replaced his Rhydon.

But Pidgeot is honestly most likely his ace Poke seeing as it was his strongest in HGSS,
>>
>>28728569
I thought he dropped it for Heracross in FR/LG.
He also uses his Alakazam a lot.
>>
>>28728765
He still uses it in the original team, which is much more canon then the rematch team.

Also keeps it during rematches in HGSS.
>>
>>28728796
>which is much more canon then the rematch team.
*coughs* Wally *coughs*
>>
>Green
>>
>>28728848
Yes, that would be his name.
>>
>>28728540
I personally prefer this idea.
>>
Definatly Pidgeot. Eevee is inconsistent and only really used as a non-starter pikachu counterpart. The only other pokemon that appears as consistantly as pidgeot is alakazam and his fire/water/grass core. None of which fit as his signature.
>>
>>28728569
>It didn't, Blue's team being based on his RGB team backs that its not.

Reds team being all starters and Pikachu backs that it is you faggot
>>
Blue is like the only person who doesn't have a lead in the PWT because he has no ace.

Eevee would make the most sense though especially with the new Z-Move to rival Pikachu's
>>
>>28729046
Pikachu is the mascot of the series, so its a no shit that Red would have it, all versions of Red have Pikachu.

He has all starters to make none canon over the other, Blue has his starter fill ins so he has no canon starter Pokemon.

The fact that you can still get all possible Pokemon in game that Red has means there's nothing to say Yellow is canon, besides you using the mascot of the series. Mean while since Blue's whole time is not his Yellow team its honestly a safer bet that Red isn't Yellow Red.

Yellow was just made to bank on how popular the anime was anyways.
>>
>>28729091
>Evoboost Baton Passing into Mega Pidgeot
W E W
E W E
W E W
>>
>>28729120
>Eevee surviving one one attack in order to use Evoboost
W E W
E W E
W E W
>>
>>28729217
>implying
>>
>>28729111
Pikachu was Reds starter you retard
>>
>>28729255
Proof? Besides your headcanon.
>>
>>28729267
Because it's his ace and his team strictly follows Pokemon that you'll almost always encounter in Pokemon Yellow (Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur/Lapras given to you, Snorlax which you always enocunter, Eevee in GSC from Celadon City). The only logical way to look at this is it being the Yellow version of Reds team, because there's no reason for Reds starter not to be his highest leveled Pokemon
>>
>that whole alakazam mindfuck

Generations is based and underages need not to apply.
>>
>>28729461

Ace =/= starter
>>
>>28729461
>Because it's his ace
Pikachu is the mascot of the series, he's the first protag, its a no shit match up

>his team strictly follows Pokemon that you'll almost always encounter in Pokemon Yellow
That's not true, and at the same time Blue's team contradicts this. All of these Pokemon can be encountered in the other versions as well.

There's as much basis for your headcanon, as there is that its the other versions which Game Freak acknowledges more.

>But Red has all starters
So? Blue never uses all of his fill ins as well, but he does in all other fights outside of the Kanto games.

Just because you think Pikachu is his starter, just because he's his signature doesn't mean he is.

No matter how you word it, Blue would be a counter for it. If he had his Yellow team as well, I'd believe you, but he doesn't. Lt. Surge also doesn't just focus only on Raichu like he does in Yellow, and so on.
>>
>>28728239
Whichever starter he picked.
>>
>>28729591
The entire way Red and Blue were handled is contradictory

Red uses his Yellow team and Blue follows Yellow by not having a starter but the rest of his team follows RB

In GSC they obviously designed Reds team around Yellow, GSC were just such messes that nothing else made sense because they wanted to pick and choose from Yellow and RB

The timeline follows RB, but they straight up lifted Reds team from Yellow
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.