[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with a Chinese release what are the chances of us playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1474627961155.png (374KB, 609x543px) Image search: [Google]
1474627961155.png
374KB, 609x543px
So with a Chinese release what are the chances of us playing the games early?
>>
what in the ever living fuck

when was this game supposed to release?
>>
>>28727207
China isn't getting the game.

The chinese languages are for territories that already get the game: Taiwan, Hong Kong etc.

They aren't expanding anything. It's as likely to leak early as ORAS was.
>>
>>28727288
This
>>
>>28727257
I think 2 weeks
>>
>>28727288
Thanks for that knowledge anon
>>
>>28727288
What language did Taiwan get it in until now?
>>
>>28727257
Youre clearly on a device that has the Internet. Just Google it you fuck.
>>
>>28727288
>Taiwan
>not Chinese
Fucking mainlander scum
>>
>>28727257

October 7
>>
>>28727207

Looking forward to that game

Yeah it's trash, but Sticker Star was held back from it's own potential and Color Splash is fixing that by being more creative and less redundant with it's puzzles
>>
>>28727288
We're still guaranteed to get the game at least 1-2 weeks early. There is always some chucklefuck who manages to snatch a copy from a warehouse, or a reviewer who passes his review code to someone who can dump the ROM online.
>>
>>28727288

I mean to be fair, Gamefreak already spoiled everything about ORAS themselves so they had no reason to leak it
>>
>>28727448
Anon take some xlax, you're clearly constipated
>>
File: leak.png (21KB, 561x121px) Image search: [Google]
leak.png
21KB, 561x121px
>>28727791
>Gamefreak already spoiled everything about ORAS themselves
>>
>>28727777

Quads confirms.
>>
>>28727855

Nigga I meant all the new features

All the new mega's and shit exclusively for ORAS
>>
>That generic roar they used for Lapras

Fucking kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.