[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/plg/ - Pokémon Lore General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 26

File: Type; Null.png (625KB, 1296x638px) Image search: [Google]
Type; Null.png
625KB, 1296x638px
Old thread died, decided fuck that, these threads are too good to let die.

What we discuss:
>Pokémon Lore.
>Theorizing about future games.
>How everything fits together.

What we DON'T discuss:
>Don't post fan-made images "explaining" the parallel universes. These are always wrong/cause arguements.
>Don't discuss headcanon as fact. Headcanons are ok as long as they remain theories or ideas.
>Don't reply to Richard, he will autistically derail a thread the moment people disagree with him.
>>
File: Go-Rock Quads.png (713KB, 739x513px) Image search: [Google]
Go-Rock Quads.png
713KB, 739x513px
Starting off by posting essential viewing:

>Pokémon Generations Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzwcIG8vgk

>Pokémon Generations Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA

>Pokémon Generations Episode 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeX5GzN03AU

Episode 3 releases in just a few hours. What are you guys hoping to see? And what are the chances that locations/characters from the Spin-Off's will make an appearance? (Pic sort of related)

If we're going chronologically (or at least, Gen-by-Gen) then I think we will still be in Kanto for now, so we are probably going to get the episode about Blue taking on the E4 next.
>>
File: IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.png (150KB, 331x269px) Image search: [Google]
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.png
150KB, 331x269px
P A R T T H R E E
A
R
T

T
H
R
E
E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3qtdT-0G_4
>>
Pokemon is real, Arceus created this reality we live in
>>
File: pokemon god.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon god.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
>>28721935
>>
File: 1474127616177.jpg (39KB, 482x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474127616177.jpg
39KB, 482x357px
I

See

Everything
>>
File: Flower Names.jpg (3MB, 1776x9707px) Image search: [Google]
Flower Names.jpg
3MB, 1776x9707px
I wonder if Magearna will have an in-game event activate when you get it, and if it will connect to the Ultimate Weapon somehow.
>>
>>28722621
Every Mythical Pokémon has always had SOMETHING secret in the games.

Best case scenario = New story content like Celebi in HG/SS.

Worst case scenario = Just an NPC lore dump like Diancie in X/Y
>>
>>28722658
Since when did Jirachi do ANYTHING in the games?
>>
>>28721918
What the fuck did I just watch.
>>
>>28722669
I could be wrong, but I think Jirachi had something very minor in HG/SS. I think it was actually tied to the PokéWalker.
>>
>>28722677
Jirachi would give you a new Pokéwalker area, but that's the only thing it has ever done, and that wasn't even in the fucking main game.
>>
>>28722658
>Mew didn't get anything in RGBY
>Celebi didn't get anything in GSC
>Jirachi didn't get anything in RSE
>Deoxys only got something in FRLG/E
>Shaymin only got released during Pt
>Darkrai only got released during Pt
>Arceus didn't get anything in DPPt
>Meloetta only got released during B2W2
>Genesect only got released during B2W2
Magearna will get SOMETHING alright, but the question is if it'll be in Sun & Moon or if we'll have to wait.
>>
>>28722798
Ok, correction, from Deoxys onwards, all Mythical Pokémon have had SOMETHING in SOME game.

The first three Mythical Pokémon were special just because they were secret, nobody really expected more back then.

But from Deoxys onwards, every Mythical Pokemon has added a new location, new dialogue, new story content, or something else into the games at some point.

Magearna will get something in S/M. But if there are other Gen 7 Mythical's, they may only get something in future games, like Hoopa in OR/AS.
>>
Alright, anyone have any guesses for this. Many people theorize that legendaries are supposed to go in each of the circles with Arceus as the center circle and the three around it being the Creation Trio. Rest is up in the air.
>>
>>28722836
Exactly. I'm saying that even though Magearna WILL get something, we cannot say if that something will be in SM or the game(s) that comes after it.
>>
>>28722953
There are too many Legendaries to fit into it.
>>
>>28722953
Someone needs to get on filling in each of the circles with symbols representing the legendaries so we can make sense of this if it is the case.

Something I noticed was that the entire thing is symmetrical bar the three circles overlapping the circle in the centre. There must be a resaon for this as it would make much more sense to put them in the same directions as the three large circles on the rim.
>>
File: Arceus Circle 1.png (169KB, 831x831px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus Circle 1.png
169KB, 831x831px
>>28722978
Obviously some will be left out. Even lore wise, legends like Mewtwo, Genesect, and Deoxys were created relatively recently and wouldn't make much sense there.

>>28722981
This is what I have so far. I'm pretty convinced that there are three sections for Sky, Land, and Sea. The rest I'm not quite sure. The left trio section I'd probably fill with Solgaleo, Lunala and Marshadow or whatever the third is.
>>
>>28723042
Wow nice work anon
>>
>>28723042
What if we're looking at it wrong? What if it's not just a circle of random Legendaries (because let's be real here, as the generations grow even the sky/land/sea section will get too big), but a circle of the specific ones that are/were important to the creation of the Pokémon World? Or what if it's something similar to an alchemy circle?
>>
>>28723125
It's actually quite shitty, don't lie on 4chan.
>>
File: aristotle_atom_model.gif (14KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle_atom_model.gif
14KB, 288x216px
>>28723150
Oh fuck off, it's a good start to a very complicated thing

>>28723137
You bring up a valid idea, perhaps it's related to aristotle's atomic model, I've seen his name bandied about in these threads, or this
http://broalchemist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/seven-operations-of-alchemy.jpg
>>
>>28723178
>Oh fuck off, it's a good start to a very complicated thing
You didn't even remove the white between Ho-Oh's wings. No, it is shitty.
>>
>>28723178
>http://broalchemist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/seven-operations-of-alchemy.jpg
>No results found
>>
File: seven-operations-of-alchemy.jpg (175KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
seven-operations-of-alchemy.jpg
175KB, 600x588px
>>28723194
I'm not the anon who made it, I'm the anon you told not to lie. If you would care to make a better one I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

>>28723205
Pic related
>>
File: 67aQUWa.png (18KB, 746x399px) Image search: [Google]
67aQUWa.png
18KB, 746x399px
>>28723178
Since the circle is from HGSS, I kinda doubt that it'll be tied to the alchemy theme of Gen 6+7. But IF it was, this would make a lot of sense. Especially since Solgaleo and Lunala represents the two forces that created the four elements in the first place, which then created the three matters everything is made of. All of which came from Shamayim, or Azoth.
>>
File: 0ff.gif (28KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
0ff.gif
28KB, 350x400px
It all comes together

A list of Lockstin / Gnoggin's relevant videos and the order to watch them in

>Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ

>Tapu Koko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34INR8N2XIs

>Peripherally related anime stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeX_XF-FvtU

>Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZo6yTZlH8s

>Marshadow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pv8cMaCCQM

>Part 2.5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX9Yuc1n9MQ

>Type: Null and Ultra Beast alchemy stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dneg_VNrrMc

>Type: Null
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RSGN-REYj8

>Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3qtdT-0G_4
>>
>>28721918
He is an idiot. His theory has been based on things he has already been proven wrong on. He's clinging to it despite that. He's an idiot.
>>
File: 1414884962773.png (718KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1414884962773.png
718KB, 800x800px
>>28723223
Shaymin is the true God
>>
>>28723263
I wish he would cut the acting and the whole "the franchise is ending" bullshit. It would make his videos much shorter and of much better quality.
>>
>>28723223
Well HGSS IS a gen 4 game and it came out after the main gen 4 games in Sinnoh, other than that I'm fairly certain I agree with you (it's taking some time to process all of this)
>>
>>28723286
The auttistic cringe stops after the first video
>>
>>28723283
Actually, Shamayim is said to be the "first word of God" or "what was before God's creation". The interesting thing about it is, though, that Shaymin is before Arceus in the Pokédex.
>>
>>28723286
>"the franchise is ending" bullshit.
He doesn't think the franchise is ending though. He thinks the upcoming NX game is going to be a soft reboot, and that Gen 7/SM is going to wrap up any unfinished plots from the franchise so far.
>>
>>28723298
This, everyone saying he's completely wrong on everything have gone on about how he's saying it's going to be completely over yet that's clearly not what he's coming up with
>>
>>28723287
What if the whole Sinjoh Ruins thing was supposed to be a DPPt event, but was cut and moved to HGSS to save time? If that's true, and we get DPPt remakes after SM, then THIS COULD STILL BE RELEVANT AFTERALL
>>
>>28723298
I know but the way he autistically phrases it completely ruins the message.
>>
>>28723307
>What if the whole Sinjoh Ruins thing was supposed to be a DPPt event
You're half right. There was an Event with the Azure Flute that was cancelled because Masuda thought it would be too hard for kids, and the HG/SS Sinjoh Ruins event replaced it.
>>
>>28723321
Source? I mean I know of both events, but is there a source on Masuda saying this is the actual reason?
>>
>>28723307
I'm fairly certain that the Sinjoh Ruins weren't supposed to be in DPP and then axed (I may be totally wrong about this) . This is the text from Bulbapedo since I don't feel digging my own cartridge up and writing my own one:

>As revealed by Cynthia and a Hiker in the cabin, the Sinjoh Ruins are the remains of a temple created hundreds of years ago by two groups of humans: one who had come from Sinnoh, and another who had hailed from Johto, or specifically the Ruins of Alph.

>Because of this, the ruins contain elements of both the Spear Pillar and the Ruins of Alph, as a sign of the blending of the two cultures.

>It is unknown what brought the two clans together to build a temple for Arceus, but this probably has to do with the underlying relationship between it and the Unown.
>>
>>28723178
>>28723212
The problem with these two are that they have 4/7 points, while the Arceus Circle is triangular.

>>28723223
>I kinda doubt that it'll be tied to the alchemy theme of Gen 6+7
There simply aren't enough legendaries to fill it out only using gen 1-4 legendaries. Even including Phione there's one missing spot.

>>28723137
That's kind of what I was going for. The Creation Trio are at the center with Arceus. The next circle has the Lake trio which were the foundation of spirit
At the three corners of the triangle are the legendaries that created the land, sky, and sea.
Don't know exactly where to go from there. I'd imagine XYZ and SM legendaries are pretty important. Don't know about Tao trio though.
What else would go in the three outer circles? The trios and their masters seem to fit perfectly. The only other thing I can think of is maybe say Groudon in the center of one surrounded by other "Earth" legends like Regigigas and Zygarde.
>>
>>28723307
An extra note from this >>28723332 , since Cynthia is present it's concurrent with DPP, which makes sense since it's the same generation
>>
>>28723340
>only using gen 1-4 legendaries
And who said that legendaries from gens 5-7 shouldn't be in it?
>>
>>28723330

>Junichi Masuda revealed in an interview with Nintendo World Report in 2013 that the Azure Flute was thought to be too confusing for players to use, leading to the decision to not distribute it.[1]

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azure_Flute

Since this decision, Mythical Pokémon have always been handed straight to you. Victini was the only exception due to being Masuda's personal favorite Pokémon, but it was found at just Level 15, and made really easy to catch, just like Reshiram/Zekrom.
>>
>>28723349
I don't know,
>I kind of doubt that it'll be tied to the alchemy theme of Gen 6+7
just sounded like it meant the circle might only pertain to the gen it was made it and before.
>>
>>28723340
The Creation Quartet, Lake Trio, Weather Trio, Mortality Trio, the SM Trio and Regi Quartet are definitely on the list. Mew should be too, but I'm not sure where.

>There simply aren't enough legendaries to fill it out only using gen 1-4 legendaries. Even including Phione there's one missing spot.
That wasn't what I meant. I was questioning the circle's relevancy to the theme of alchemy, from which I later came up with this: >>28723307

>>28723342
Well we already knew that Gen 2 and Gen 4 took place at the same time. The question just is though, which happened first?
>>
>>28723381
Shit I'm stupid, I thought you were saying it should exclude gens 5 upwards for some reason. Brain fart.
>>
>>28723263
>this is Cyrus' English VA
yeah that's not Cyrus but some hammy villain
>>
>>28723394
>Well we already knew that Gen 2 and Gen 4 took place at the same time. The question just is though, which happened first?
There's no reason they can't be happening at the same time. I don't see why they couldn't, Team Rocket isn't related to Team Galactic.

Maybe some Pokéhistorians can tell us when the Sinjoh ruins take place? I assume after the main plot of DPP since she knows what she's talking about regarding Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus.

I don't know, it probably doesn't even matter.
>>
>>28723394
>The question just is though, which happened first?
We actually know this. Gen 2 both starts before, and ends after Gen 4.

Proof;

>Red Gyarados is broadcasted on tv at the start of Gen 4
>You find Jasmine in the Kanto Post-Game talking about wanting to go to Sinnoh Contests
>In Gen 4, Jasmine appears in Sunnyshore, before showig up in contests
>After beating Red, Jasmine returns from Sinnoh, even trading you the Steelix she used in the contests.

So, chronologically;

HG/SS Main Game -> HG/SS's Post-Game = Platinum -> HG/SS's Post-Post-Game (After Red)
>>
>>28723394
>Regi Quartet are definitely on the list
Technically, only Regigigas has a part in the creation of the world as it's said to have towed the contonents to their current positions. I don't think the three other Regis are really related to anything like that.
Which brings up another point. I feel like certain legendaries like the Latis and the Swords of Justice shouldn't be included. Neither have any mythological lore and just seem like very powerful pokemon. It's even said that there are multiple latis which i think lessens their "legendary" vibe. For a similar reason I feel that should rule out other non-unique legendaries like Manaphy, Mew, Diancie, Heatran, and the Kami trio as there's evidence that there are multiples of each. However, that brings up a big problem because there's also evidence of there being multiples of the Bird, Beast, and Regi trios.
>>
>>28723418
The reason why they cannot happen at the same time is because Cynthia appears in both games.
>>
>>28723263
His theory is actually highly plausible and interesting
>>
File: d2414.gif (3MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
d2414.gif
3MB, 235x180px
>>28721918
>implying i'm giving this a view
FUCK OFF LOCKSTIN SHILLS
>>
>>28723441
Regigigas created the Regi Trio so they could help doing whatever Regigigas did. At least I think I read that somewhere in DPPt. Either way, they must have been created for a purpose.

>It's even said that there are multiple latis
If you are referring to the movie it is non-canon.

>I feel that should rule out other non-unique legendaries like Manaphy, Mew, Diancie, Heatran, and the Kami trio as there's evidence that there are multiples of each.
There has never been stated to be multiples of Mew, Heatran or the Kami Trio. If there has, please do elaborate.

>However, that brings up a big problem because there's also evidence of there being multiples of the Bird, Beast, and Regi trios.
That's only because GF forced them into multiple games for the sake of making them more obtainable. Canonically none of them has ever been caught by a protagonist, so they may as well all be the same in every game.
>>
If this theory of recreation is actually real, then kudos to Nintendo and Gamefreak.
>>
>>28722513
Oh god.

Don't read my mind Olympia.

There's shit in there you don't need to see.

Ever.
>>
>>28723572
>There has never been stated to be multiples of Mew, Heatran or the Kami Trio. If there has, please do elaborate.
Pretty sure Mew is, and always has been, a near-extinct Pokémon, not actually unique.

As for Heatran, there is explicitly 1 per Volcano. Bianca is searching for one in Unova in B2/W2.

As for the Kami's, I think there is just one of those.

>GF forced them into multiple games for the sake of making them more obtainable.
Yes and no. They still have their place. The Regi's lay dormant in Unova just as they did in Sinnoh/Hoenn. There is nothing anywhere suggesting that they are the same, the one of the trio's predates the other, or that one of them is non-canon. From the information we have been given, we know there are two Regigigas' and Regi Trio's. They lay dormant across the world until the Protagnist finds them. On a Meta level, sure, they are in Unova because it had been a long time since Gen 3, and they weren't planning remakes at that point.

As for the Beasts, we know that there is also at least 2 trios. Only the Shiny Beasts can trigger the Zoroak story in B/W, which involves it literally transforming into the Shiny Beasts. So there has to be two Beast/Regi Trios.

The birds are more ambiguous. Origins would have you believe Red caught all three of them, and the games have had the birds fly around in just about every Region, as well as being owned by certain high-ranking trainers. I think a Frontier Brain had one even. So I think there are quite a few of the birds too. They don't even really have significant legends surrounding them, they were always just "really rare"
>>
>>28723572
pokedex entries for the latis say they live in small herds. heatran can be encountered as male or female
>>
>>28722971
Magearna definitely will get something in SunMoon. Don't forget that it was revealed LONG ago. I believe at the time we were even assuming that a Pokemon Z was still going to happen. I could be wrong on that part of the timeline, but other Pokemon like Hoopa or Volcanion weren't officially revealed until after the games were already out.
>>
>>28723643
Yeah, and Soul Dew is a crystallized Lati soul.
>>
>>28723572
>If you are referring to the movie it is non-canon.
The dex entries talk about moving in herds. Also the Soul Dew is supposed to be the spirit of a Latias/Latios (though that may be movie exclusive)

>There has never been stated to be multiples of Mew, Heatran or the Kami Trio. If there has, please do elaborate.
There literally has to have been more than one Mew fufil the lore. Mew was said to be the first pokemon and evolved into the other pokemon.
Heatran can be either gender which doesn't make sense unless there are more than one.
As for the Kami trio as well as the other trios, I was going by the Maison where the stronger trainers have those pokemon, but unless there are multiple Regigigas maybe there are? I'll have to consider that non-canon

>That's only because GF forced them into multiple games for the sake of making them more obtainable
I don't count that. I agree that some legends being in certain places are so they're obtainable. However, I don't think that discounts them being different either.
On another note, and Entei is said to be born every time a new volcano is formed.
>>
>>28723674
>unless there are multiple Regigigas
One lays dormant in Unova, one in Snowpoint Teple in Sinnoh, and I think a Frontier Brain (Palmer?) uses one, so yes there are multiple unique Regigigas' in the games.
>>
The Arceus creation event always seemed to be out of place desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxC1kXm_AVs
>>
>>28723639
>Pretty sure Mew is, and always has been, a near-extinct Pokémon, not actually unique.
As long as there isn't any in-game source on this, it will have to be recognized as the only of its species like all other Legendaries/Mythicals.

>As for Heatran, there is explicitly 1 per Volcano. Bianca is searching for one in Unova in B2/W2.
Nowhere in the game does Bianca ever state that there's more than one Heatran. She even explicitly states that the Magma Stone the player needs to encounter Heatran is the same as the one we found in Sinnoh.

>There is nothing anywhere suggesting that they are the same
There's also nothing suggesting they're different. The events that take place in Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova are all separated by time, so there's no saying they couldn't just have moved during the years that went by between games.

>Only the Shiny Beasts can trigger the Zoroak story in B/W
Yeah, but these are also event-only movie promotions, I'm not sure they're even intended to be seen as canon at all.

>The birds are more ambiguous. Origins would have you believe Red caught all three of them
Except Origins isn't canon.

>as well as being owned by certain high-ranking trainers. I think a Frontier Brain had one even.
The only Trainers to have ever owned a Legendary in-game have been in Battle Frontiers and their counterparts during Super Battles. I wouldn't consider these canon as they're just there to make the challenge harder for the player past 40 consecutive battles.
>>
>>28723732
>the only of its species like all other Legendaries/Mythicals.
Except for the fact that, you know, half the fucking legendaries and Mythicals in the series are explicitly not Unique. Like Jirachi, Manaphy, Genesect, Shaymin, the Lati's, and so on.

I have no fucking clue where you are getting this idea that Legends are unique by default. The opposite is true.
>>
>>28723732
>As long as there isn't any in-game source on this, it will have to be recognized as the only of its species like all other Legendaries/Mythicals.
There's no in-game source that Groudon actually created the lands, only speculation from the pokedex. If we get caught up in pedantics we're going to get nowhere.

>Nowhere in the game does Bianca ever state that there's more than one Heatran
There's still the multiple genders though.

>so there's no saying they couldn't just have moved during the years that went by between games.
I don't remember the lore exactly for Sinnoh and Unova in this aspect, but aren't all of them said to be very ancient? Unless Gen 5 takes place centuries after Gen 4
>>
>>28723747
I think you're confusing game canon with movie canon. There's never been any mention of multiple Jirachi existing, and Genesect is only Mythical because it was created/modified by Team Plasma, of which there is only one. The games have also never said there was more than one Shaymin. By looking at the games only, it is very few Legends/Mythicals there exists multiples of.
>>
File: Arceus Pokedex Entry.jpg (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus Pokedex Entry.jpg
16KB, 256x192px
>>28723706

Arceus is creator of All.
Pokedex is canon.
>>
File: d4211.png (421KB, 482x929px) Image search: [Google]
d4211.png
421KB, 482x929px
>>28723824
>mythology
That's the thing, it's a fucking myth.
>>
>>28723874
Don't reply to Richard
>>
>>28723874
>doesn't know the origin of the word myth
>>
>>28723824
RICHARD NO

>>28723774
I'm not confusing anything. If you can show me examples of these Pokémon being described as unique, I'll admit I was wrong. But I don't remember them being described any differently from regular Pokémon aside from any myths/legends surrounding them.

>>28723732
>Except Origins isn't canon.
Origins/Generations follows Game Canon. I wouldn't use them as concrete evidence, but they're accurate enough as adaptations that I think it's perfectly fine to use them as sub points.

>Nowhere in the game does Bianca ever state that there's more than one Heatran
Again, if you can find something that suggests the Heatran from Sinnoh is the only one, then sure, but I've never seen such text.

>The events that take place in Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova are all separated by time
The idea that the Regi's all migrated to these ancient ruins in Unova is more farfetched than the idea that those ancient ruins just always had the Regi's there, don't you think?

>I'm not sure they're even intended to be seen as canon at all.
Pretty much every major Event with In-Game influence is released alongside a promotional movie though. Just because the Crown Beasts are different from the regular Mythical ones, it shouldn't change anything. Remember, the Celebi from HG/SS also activated a B/W event. Collectively, the Crown Beast/Celebi events are the only way to meet Zorua/Zoroark.

>The only Trainers to have ever owned a Legendary in-game have been in Battle Frontiers and their counterparts during Super Battles. I wouldn't consider these canon as they're just there to make the challenge harder for the player past 40 consecutive battles.
I will agree to this though, that part was definitely the most shoddy point I made. There are more Legends in the Spin-Off's though. You can say this is debatable too, but I am not so sure. You could directly trade between Colosseum/XD/Gen 3, and the original Manaphy Event came directly from your character in the first Ranger game.
>>
Didn't the riddler say something about Arceus "the exploding Alpacca"?
Haha, that would actually fit with that theory of Arceus being in a state where it does not have access to all of it's power and if it does only through the Mystri Stage.
That would also fit with the theories of Arceus and the Unown being one at first and later falling apart when the "original one fell asleep" or the Unown creating Arceus.
>>
>>28723732
>>28723916
>Yeah, but these are also event-only movie promotions, I'm not sure they're even intended to be seen as canon at all.
I just remembered that B2/W2 actually references the Losthorn Forest Zoroark Event, so it is absolutely Canon.
>>
>>28723824
>>28723910
PSA:
DON'T
TO
RICHARD
>>
Reposting because somebody mentioned Arceus:

>All lives
>touch other
>lives to create
>something
>anew and alive
The Solaceon Ruins after catching all Unown

>Our friends look
>up and heartily
>congratulate us
The Unown Report after catching all Unown

>A strange sound is coming from UNOWN...
>UNOWN started spinning around in circles.
>UNOWN is growling in a way that sounds almost like speech...
>Your Pokémon isn’t moving.
>Your Pokémon seems to be singing something?
Unown when brought to the Ruins of Alph
>ARCEUS looked up at the sky and shouted loudly!
>DIALGA gathered itself up and let out a huge roar!
>PALKIA’s body shook with a great roar!
Arceus, Palkia and Dialga when brought to the Sinjoh Ruins

>But that was not it. A long time ago... people came from Sinnoh to live here.
>They must have built a temple here while longing for home. That's why we call these theSinjoh Ruins...
>According to an ancient document, time, space, and antimatter, or what combined we call the world, shall be born whenArceusstands on theMystri Stage.
>This is where one might say, "The lead enters theMystri Stageat last." All my study of ruins and Pokémon mythology in Sinnoh may have been to bring you up on this stage here today...
>Depicted on theMystri Stageare the Pokémon that shaped this world. The circle in the middle isArceus, the origin of it all...
Cynthia at the Sinjoh-Ruins

>The three living things wished, and
>from them, spirit came to be.
>The world created, the Original One
>took to unyielding sleep...

Canalave Library
>>
>>28723958

>May I say one last bit? A long time ago, I wonder what sort of person painted this?
>Dialga's Roar of Time...Palkia's Spacial Rend...
>To the people back then, those Pokémon really must have appeared to rule over time and space.
>Seeing them must have shaken the people to their very core.
>This painting represents those feelings of awe, wonder, and everything else.
>It passed that memory to countless people, eventually becoming a myth...
Cynthia in the ruins of Celestic Town

From this we can conclude the following:
Arceus is only ever mentioned by three NPCs: Cynthia, the Hiker and the Scientist at the Ruins of Alph.
The people who used to live together with the Unown are all dead.
Sinjoh is between Sinnoh and Jotho. It‘s exact location i unknown.
Sinjoh is a place where people frrom both Sinnoh and Jotho gathered to worship Arceus.
Arceus is long forgotten, but Dialga and Palkia are still worshipped in the Sinnoh region and mentioned a few times.
Arceus must have at least once created Dialga, Palkia or Giratina whith humans watching it.

Things we don't know for sure and are dubious in the games:
We don‘t know if Arceus is native to Sinnoh. It might have left Sinjoh for the Spear Pillar for reasons unknown.
The Mystri stage might be the key to Arceus‘s full power and might the place where it hatched from an egg.
It „sleeping“ is potentially a metaphor forr being in a state where it doesn‘t have access to all of it‘s power.

Feel free to add more!
>>
>>28723824
>>28723879
don't tell me what to do
>>
>>28723874
>>28723879
>>28723910
>>28723916
>>28723934
>>28724013
I got you faggots so fucking good. It's so easy to pretend to be Richard lmao.
>>
>>28723879
Can someone post that Richard picture please?
>>
>>28724023
Richard is not a singular person, you nimrod.
Richard is a way of having an argument.
So I propose you do something worthwhile with your life and clean your basement, Richard.
>>
>>28723535
You say that like it's impossible for her to hop on a plain to Johto and get back in between the handful of times she shows up in DPP
>>
>>28724048
richard is one person though, everyone knows his twitter, he's even argued with masuda himself about mew's pokedex entry, you nimrod.
>>
>>28724082
Wew, looks like you learned a new word.
Welp, next time you see someone who disagrees with everyone and contradicts themselves constantly make sure you don't call them Richard because he could in fact _not_ be Richard.
Maybe their name is Dominic.
>>
What do you suppose Yungoos' native region is like?
>>
>nobody repost this
>>28659757
>>28659811
>>28659795
>>28659835
>>28659876
>>28659908
>>28659937
Come on, guys...
>>
>>28723042
Any specific reason why the Zygarde trio and Dragon trio are connected to Uxie and Azelf?
>>
>>28725593
Mespirit actually makes more sense for the Tao Trio, as emotion would be a good anchor for the truth vs ideals debate, but willpower definitely fits for the Letter Trio as willpower suggest survival and that directly relstes to mortality and the ecosystem. Which leaves knowledge, which actually is dead on if Alchemy is heavily tied to the lore of gen 7 as suspected, as alchemy is the hunt and journey for the ultimate truth, the great beyond. Basically, I think the model shown could very well be close to reality.
>>
>>28723314
Maybe you're just autistic.
>>
>>28725186
Make a pasta so we don't have to dig around archived threads
>>
>>28723916
>Origins/Generations follows Game Canon. I wouldn't use them as concrete evidence, but they're accurate enough as adaptations that I think it's perfectly fine to use them as sub points.
>Red meeting Zygarde 100% in Kalos
Ok brev
>>
>>28726307
The first episode was just a montage of intentionally vague events.

Also there is literally nothing in the games, at all, that suggest Red never saw Zygarde like that in Kalos. We have literally no context for that encounter, so how can you possibly rule it out?
>>
>>28726339
Because Zygarde 100% does not form in Kalos whatsoever. If it followed the Game canon, even loosely then it would be impossible for anyone to see a Zygarde 100% in Kalos since there is nothing to suggest that something is wrong with the balance of the world where both 50% Zygarde need to combine AT Kalos at that time for Red to find it.
>>
>>28726408
>Because Zygarde 100% does not form in Kalos whatsoever.
And how do you know that? For all we know, the reason it's only at 50% in Kalos is BECAUSE of Red.

When you have literally ZERO context for the clip in Generations, then it is impossible to say it is or isn't canon.

It's just "Red is with Zygarde. Oh."

We have no information to say how it fits into the games. And we also have no information to say how it doesn't. See?
>>
we can also see "Red" in Generations ep. 1 representing the player, not himself, since his name was called "Trainer".
>>
>>28721718
>Don't discuss headcanon as fact. Headcanons are ok as long as they remain theories or ideas.
>Don't reply to Richard, he will autistically derail a thread the moment people disagree with him.
Now this makes more sense and is less hypocritical than the previous version. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>28723427
Not disagreeing with the general idea, but Kanto isnt post-game.
>>
>>28723874
Legends/myths are true in the pokemon world till proven otherwise. It´s what every game after Gen 2´s main story hinges upon.
>>
>>28724082
Wait, didnt know that, what did he say and how did Masude reply?
>>
>>28723297
>what was before God's creation
source on this?
>>
>>28723354
>Victini was the only exception due to being Masuda's personal favorite Pokémon
Wow, surprisingly good taste for the man ruining pokemon
>>
>>28727206
>ruining
>just because Gen 6 wasnt as good as 5
You´re way too spoiled anon.
>>
>>28727398
Not that anon, but Masuda has a very direct correlation with the quality and amount of content a game has.

Masuda was the lead behind;

>R/S, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl, Black/White, X/Y

What do you notice about those games? I'll break them down, one by one.

>R/S
The most polarizing set of games, and to date have the least amount of content any main series game has ever launched with. You would be hard pressed to find someone who didn't think these were a complete downgrade in every way from Crystal (or even G/S). I am no Genwunner, but I think you could be forgiven for seeing R/S and thinking Pokémon was ruined. There was so much missing content here, it hurt.

Masuda did not have a major involvement in the Gen 1 remakes.

>Emerald
Some people consider this to be Masuda's biggest sucess. But in the context of Gen 3 being the longest Gen, Emerald being a polished R/S, and Masuda not spending too much time on the Gen 1 remakes, you can see how he managed to fix Hoenn enough for this third Version. Hoenn still had a lot of notable problems that weren't fixed though. INTERESTING NOTE: This is the only time Masuda seemingly took the route of making his game HARDER, rather than easier than it's predecessor.

>Diamond/Pearl
Notorious for having pacing and speed problems, and almost as controversial as Gen 3. Many people consider Platinum to have saved the Sinnoh games. But here is the thing; Masuda had little-to-no involvement of Platinum.

Nor did he partake in HG/SS, debatebly the largest and most polished games to date.
>>
>>28727722

>B/W
Now we reach Masuda's (IMO) only real achievement. B/W were his bold attempt at growing the franchise for the older fans, who were reignited by HG/SS. The games had a bold new larger PokéDex, it was the first time competitive was taken seriously by Game Freak, the story was matured, and the "Boss" battles against Gym Leaders and the Crime Boss were better thought out. Ghetsis is still the hardest fight in the game. However the games were understandably alienating and controversial, and I think this scared Masuda off. No more major Events that weren't just handed to you. Gym Leaders were restricted to just 3 Pokémon, and while well thought-out in this game, have hurt the games that followed it.

B2/W2 fixed a lot of the problems and controversies that plagued B/W, and actually flooded the games with content. Masuda however, was not involved.

>X/Y
Masuda did a complete 180 on his previous changes to the franchise. In interviews he admits to making the games easier due to a "generation of children used to phone games". The story was dumbed down, and the 3-Mon Boss Battles were no longer well thought-out, making them painfully easy to get through. And unlike Gen 4 or 5, there wasn't even a challenging Crime Boss or Champion at the end of it.

Masuda, while not officially the head of OR/AS, worked very closely on it, due to them being remakes of "HIS" games. They were just as easy as X/Y, if not easier, with less content than the Hoenn game that came before it.
>>
>>28727739
TL;DR - Masuda has openly admitted that Pokemon has recently taken the path of making the game more accessible and easier for children who have "short attention spans", and has only ever been a lead creator on the most controversial games. He had very little involvement in Platinum, HG/SS, or B2/W2, the games that had the most content and are almost universally praised as being the best games. They were built on what he started, but were ultimately polishes of his very rough work. His sentiments behind Pokémon being easier, and having a huge focus on Legends to cater to kids is admittedly worrying, as well as the fact that he seems to think that less content is somehow better, despite Pokémon games have always had more praise when there is more to do in them.

It's perfectly normal to dislike Masuda, and to be thankful that S/M are the last games he is involved in. If things get worse after S/M, then we can admit we were wrong, that he wasn't so bad, yadda yadda. But as it is, I think a lot of us have realized that with Masuda leaving, things may very likely only get better and more exciting.
>>
File: 1474487705151.jpg (152KB, 838x611px) Image search: [Google]
1474487705151.jpg
152KB, 838x611px
>>28722621
I hope so. Who knows, she might have something to do with Ultrabeings.
>>
>>28727722
>What do you notice about those games?
They´re all great, including the best of the franchise with XY being the worse and not even bad.

>The most polarizing set of games
Only because of nostalgiafags, not because of actual pokemon fans.

> You would be hard pressed to find someone who didn't think these were a complete downgrade in every way from Crystal
Yes, people who actually played them. I don´t recall crystal having contests, berries, abilities, a compelte new region, a better story, and better pokemon distribution.

> I am no Genwunner, but I think you could be forgiven for seeing R/S and thinking Pokémon was ruined.
Yes, you are a genwunner.

>Hoenn still had a lot of notable problems that weren't fixed though.
such as?

>Notorious for having pacing and speed problems
That´s more of a technical thing, but I agree.

>Nor did he partake in HG/SS, debatebly the largest and most polished games to date.
You´re not helping your point here anon.

>However the games were understandably alienating and controversial
As usual, by nostalgiafags, and the pokemon fanbase hates it because it has an actual plot, so quality-wise, no problem here.

>Masuda did a complete 180 on his previous changes to the franchise. In interviews he admits to making the games easier due to a "generation of children used to phone games".
While XY IS worse than BW, and the closest thing to a legitimate reason to hate Masusa(which is mostly the gen 1 pandering you havent mentioned), they arent even bad and he´s right on that kids today have smaller attention spans. Quality-wise that makes the games worse, yeah, but it´s understandable why that happened.
>>
>>28727769
>Masuda has openly admitted that Pokemon has recently taken the path of making the game more accessible and easier for children who have "short attention spans", and has only ever been a lead creator on the most controversial games.
Yes, he has to sell games to kids, and kids are like that. Masuda didn´t make society the way it is now anon.

>It's perfectly normal to dislike Masuda
Yeah, if you´re either a spoiled child who only sees the half empty glass, or a nostalgiafag.
>>
>>28727868
>berries
berries you could plant and control of course, just patching it up before you retardedly assume I meant berries at all.
>>
>>28727868
>They´re all great, including the best of the franchise with XY being the worse and not even bad.
I dont dislike any of the games he made, bar R/S. But they're the weakest of the franchise.

>Only because of nostalgiafags, not because of actual pokemon fans.
>Yes, you are a genwunner.
>As usual, by nostalgiafags, and the pokemon fanbase hates it because it has an actual plot, so quality-wise, no problem here.
You should probably stop doing that. I hate Genwun, despite playing since Red. Objectively speaking, Gens 2, 4 and 5 (yes, 5. No nostalgia here.) are the highest quality, and have the most content.

The point I am making is that all the games with the highest quality, most content, and most successful reception from fans, were the ones Masuda did not make/have a big part in. The "best of the best" were all polishing the very rough games he made.
>>
I want that Arceus necklace
>>
It's great to see that vp is keeping all the autists in one general
>>
>>28728002
> But they're the weakest of the franchise.
shit taste/10

>You should probably stop doing that. I hate Genwun
Then try not acting like a nostalgiafag if you´re so bothered by people calling you so.

>The point I am making is that all the games with the highest quality, most content, and most successful reception from fans, were the ones Masuda did not make/have a big part in.
Well, it´s not hard to do that if you completely ignore the content Masuda games introduced.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 922x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 922x510px
>>28727906
>makes games to cater to spoiled children
>if you don't like what he's doing then you're a spoiled child
what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>28728136
>what the fuck am I reading
Something you´re not supposed to take literally as any non-autist can do. Even as an autist you´re wrong because less attention spans doesnt mean spoiled.
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 480x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 480x587px
>>28728177
>y-you weren't supposed to take my main argument seriously despite repeating it twice!
I hope you're baiting
>>
>>28728197
>thinks seriously=literally
>doesnt adress the correction
I really hope you´re baiting
>>
Daggit. I just wanted to continue my views on types, but noooooo, we have to have this instead.
>>
The real question is why Masuda hasn't just done a simple selectable difficulty. Easy is for the truly retarded, Normal is for your everyman, and Hard is for people who know what they're doing. I guess they decided to kick him to the Gen VIII staff or told him to fuck off entirely because nothing was changing in the games too fast to keep attention. Maybe with someone else we can finally see a good challenge.
>>
File: EMMA IS PURE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.png (569KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
EMMA IS PURE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.png
569KB, 1360x768px
POKEMON GENERATIONS EPISODE 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktskEn5q7gg

DROP THIS PETTY ARGUMENT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, WE HAVE NEW POKEMON CONTENT TO DISCUSS.
>>
>>28728247
Why not just makes the games easy at the beginning and as the game progresses, it gets Harder?

I'll take my check direct deposit.
>>
>>28728307
Because Masuda can't design his way out of a paper bag? I dunno.
>>
>>28728412
Hire me for the job, I'm already on the payroll.

We make a Yellow(Marketed as a Red/Blue remake though) remake for the NX, call it Pokemon NX Adventure.
>>
>>28728281
There´s not much content here tho.
The new things it shows us are
-Blue´s view on the pokedex
-Confirms there was no champion at least inmediately before Blue
-They dont give a shit about inter-short consistency since Red had Bulbasaur in Ep 1.
>>
>>28728281
>>28728840
This definitely could have improved by being a 20-30 minutes thing.
>>
>>28728840
>-They dont give a shit about inter-short consistency since Red had Bulbasaur in Ep 1.
They do. Blue having a Blastoise is significant because it's what he had in Origins. Remember Episode 1 called Red "Trainer", and never actually properly shows him.

So you have two options here;

1) Episode 1 wasn't supposed to be canon, just a tribute montage to Gens 1-6. (This is, in all likelihood, the correct "option")

2) If you really want to stretch it, explain that Red traded/caught a Bulbasaur at the start of his adventure.

Either way, it's clear that he canonically chose Charmander, whether you're slotting in Generations Ep 1 or not.
>>
>>28728916
This is not Origins tho.

>1) Episode 1 wasn't supposed to be canon
They barely give a shit about canon in the games, I doubt they do for this.

>Either way, it's clear that he canonically chose Charmander
Eh, some material implies that, but Origins and this happened so it´s not something set in stone.
>>
>>28728972
Origins has him pick Charmander, and Blue gets Squirtle. This episode reflected that this is still the case.

Why is this a problem for you, just because episode 1 showed a "TRAINER" with a Bulbasaur?

Nothing has been broken canonically. (So far. Only 3 episodes in, there's time for them to really fuck things up)
>>
File: Hitokage VS Fushiginade.jpg (359KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hitokage VS Fushiginade.jpg
359KB, 700x1000px
Reminder
>>
>>28729045
>Why is this a problem for you, just because episode 1 showed a "TRAINER" with a Bulbasaur?
When did I say it was a problem? I was just saying that it´s not the same case as the first short.

>Nothing has been broken canonically.
They dont give a shit about canon, I never said it was the case, just that it´s not the same as the first short.

>>28729049
Yes, it´s protrayed in different ways in different material, and?
>>
>>28729049
Yes...?

>>28729097
>I was just saying that it´s not the same case as the first short.
Ok sure, then we're in agreement. I don't believe the first episode was supposed to be canon in any way. Unlike 2, 3, and presumably 4-18, there was no story. Just a montage of vague events, following "TRAINER". It's very reasonable to suggest that Episode 1 was not intended to be canon, but the rest of the shorts will fit together just fine.

>They dont give a shit about canon
They do, and have expressed desire for consistency quite a few times across the years. It's not extremely strict canon though. It's loose, but there is a set of explicitly canon facts across the games.
>>
>>28729148
>I don't believe the first episode was supposed to be canon in any way.
I don´t think any of this is. I mean, they will probably be shorts that do fit in the game events, and probably wont (mostly) contradict each other by virtue of them being about unrelated stories.

> It's loose, but there is a set of explicitly canon facts across the games.
One of which is not canon starter choices, not to mention generations isnt even a game.
>>
bump
>>
>>28726109
what?
>>
>>28721918
T H E D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
>>28721918
I like how the "REE" has it's own section under the pic.
>>
>>28727807
Sorta newfag here, just asking, but what do the grey Pokemon in the bottom mean?
>>
>>28731533
Older pokemon who appears in Alola.
revealed = regular icon
unrevealed = semi transparent icon
>>
I'm a bit late but
>>28723321
>>28723354
>it was cancelled because it was too hard/confusing
For real?
>>
>>28731882
>Johto starters confirmed to get some love
>>
Theory of alternate universes and UBs

Different versions prove alternate universes exist

trading between versions shows that travel between universes is possible for at least pokemon

UBs could be creatures that come from an alternate universe that doesnt resemble the ones shown to us in the pokemon games and are able to enter without use of a trade mechanic

Aether Speculation:

Aether wants to continue Cyrus's work and create a perfect alternate universe to control

Decide to go after arceus rather dialga and palkia to create this universe

attempt to create their own arceus by combining DNA of all pokemon types and generate Type: Null as a failure

Finding Arceus in their own universe may be unfeasible however trade allows for exact transfer and recieval of pokemon between parallel universes

Aether constructs device that exchanges pokemon to untargeted universe and accidentally receive ultrabeasts in exchange
>>
>>28723298
Did you watch past part 1? Because he literally stopped the franchise is ending shit in part 2 and changed it to a reboot. He even said it doesn't necessarily mean everything will change just likely a game-play update
>>
>>28726982
Everything after the end credits is post game
>>
>>28723263
This guys /x/-tier guessing is spot on but I can't, for the life of me bare him. His acting and fucking weird personas are fucking annoying.

And these all connections are to spooky to say at least to some extent they're not legit. So a few people at Game Freak have a huge hardon for Alchemy and all the other stuff
>>
>>28723194
just chill the fuck out dude. the things you're complaining about are stupid and pointless, not relevant, and and not important.
>>
>>28733535
Where did people start getting these ideas of Ultra Beast? Was there something mentioned in one of the trailers or legit leakers?
>>
>>28728916
>>28729045
I highly doubt this is trying to match up with Origins
>>
File: 1447336847588.gif (241KB, 300x317px) Image search: [Google]
1447336847588.gif
241KB, 300x317px
Do anyone actually believe what Lockstin / Gnoggin is saying? It's all so crazy, I can see the multiverse part, but after that it's all unplasuable crap.
>>
>>28736915
The Alchemy, Greek, Jewish/Christian Biblical comparisons are pretty spot on to be honest. And there are far to many similarities to dismiss them as coincidence.

Outside that I don't really have an opinion. I'm new to these two and have only watched the videos posted in this thread.

One thing I don't like is his fake storyteller voice and quasi-intellicetual demeanor in them is a bit obnoxious
>>
>>28728225
>n-no u!
I hope you're baiting
>>
>>28736957
I mean, Do you really think game freak planned this ahead? No way. I mean yeah X/Y And OR/AS Notes that. But i don't think they will dig into it.
>>
File: 1468540387148.gif (988KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468540387148.gif
988KB, 500x350px
>>28737047
I'm not so sure to be honest. I think they had a loose idea of a outline of ideas they were tossing around when the first three games came out and the first anime did. When you're trying to create something new you go through a lot of ideas, concepts and theories and a lot of developers; creators save them for later, rearrange them, change them or simply keep them and expand on them.

So do I think they had every single, little detail, to begin with at the start? Probably not, granted they may have taken a liking to how Nintendo did their outline of the history of Zelda for example which had planned things long ago.

Also Pokemon has always had a darker, more mature tone in it from simply Pokemon mythos and history of certain Pokemon and most of the fans of Pokemon are my age, 26, or older or a little younger.

I do believe that he's on to something with them doing a reboot of the franchise to try and get a new Generation of Pokemon fans (have you seen the drastic change in style for the new Pokemon Anime?).

Also, it's fun to have a underlying, loose plot of everything in simple games like this for the more deeper, mature fans; it feels a bit like Dark Souls to an extent but using real life history to do it.

And again, there are far to many similarities from the games to what he's talking about; I think it's all setting up for a soft reboot. I mean the newest commercials show younger kids going to a new place. They're getting rid of us to try and compete with Youkai Watch and such other games.
>>
>>28737172
I don't know what you're on, but things are changing NOW. Not next gen, NOW.
>>
>>28722621
>Xerosic is also a flower
Welp, I thought it had something to do with:
>XerosiC
>Cerosix
As it was the 6th Gen.
This was before knowing Lysandre was the main villain, tho.
>>
>>28737645
Oh no, I know! BUt right now it's like in the middle of it with moving on but still trying to grab on to old fans with these new types of older Pokemon

Should have made that more obvious in my post
>>
>>28737678
They aren't going to get rid of old pokemon.
>>
Gen 3 was a soft reboot, Gen 5 was one too

the word "soft" in the title implies that things are slightly resetting/changing/adjusting/whatever but the old stuff is not being abandoned

Gen 7 looks like a soft reboot. Gen 8 might be one

But that means nothing about the Pokemon being abandoned
>>
File: 1471570704922.gif (3MB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1471570704922.gif
3MB, 300x243px
>>28737678
I never said they're getting read of old Pokemon. You're putting words in my mouth Anon! I said they're adding new types for the older Pokemon to bring in veteran fans.

How do you read that as getting rid of old Pokemon?
>>
>>28737832
Whoops, quoted myself. Meant for >>28737700
>>
theory, The Ub's are actually the case legendaries. ub02 expansion is solgaleo, ub02 beauty is lunala and the lilli looking ub is the pre evo. The ub/legendaries are from another dimension and come to ours taking on forms similar to a few of the alola inhabitants. The ub forms are not playable and are replaced with the legendaries forms at some point in the story.
>>
>>28728916
>>28728972
I feel like episode 1 was supposed to have Red as an analogue for the players. One person experiencing the adventures of all these regions as many players have done.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.