[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartridge malfunction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: $_35.jpg (16KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
16KB, 300x272px
My Pokémon X cartridge isn't loading at the first time in the console. I have to take out and put it in back like two or three times to load.

Game plays normally and other cartridges doesn't have that issue.

How could I "clean" it, or what could be the problem?
>>
>>28717498
If dubs you throw it away. It's a shitty game.
>>
The reason for this is probably because your cartridge has been exposed to very cold conditions. Put it in the microwave for 30s and it will be fixed.
>>
File: IMG_20160920_110811.jpg (9KB, 190x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_110811.jpg
9KB, 190x175px
>>
>>28717621
This tbdesu. That said I'd contact Nintendo about it. They might not be able to save your save.
>>
You probably have too much dried semen in your 3ds cartridge slot from fapping to too much 3d Hentai.

This is why you buy digital
>>
>>28717498
You probably locked it. It happens a lot actually so don't feel bad. Just get two magnets close to it and the issue should be over rather easily.
>>
>hack 3ds
>pirate it
>never have to deal with broken cartridges or malfunctions ever again
>>
Both magnets and a microwave would most likely be your best way to fix it like these two says

>>28717672
>>28717695
>>
>>28717694
now I'm thinking, that could be the reason anon
>>
>>28717708
I have a fixation for games in cartridges
>>
>>28717621
Better than ORAS (except by content and blablabla)
>>
>>28717498
I have encountered the same problem as well. Only that it does work on my regular 3ds xl but it doesn't on my new 3ds xl.
>>
>>28717498
Do you speak spanish, bro? A mí me pasa igual con el mismo juego
>>
>>28718245
hola senorita fuckoffino spicerino
>>
>>28718245
si señol, aunque prefiero evitarlo (así como prefiero evitar el inglés donde se habla en español)

So keep writing in english

Have you found a solution or something? I tried to clean the bottom but doesn't seems to fix anything.
>>
>>28717498
Had the same problem with an SD card. Try cleaning the contact points on the cartridge
>>
>>28719021
Throw salt at it, bro.
>>
>>28719021
I tried to clean contact points with bastoncillos de oídos (I don't know their name on english) mojados de alcohol
>>
>>28717498
This has happened to me a few times as well on the 3dsxl and the new 3ds, cartridges are just naturally like that as they age unfortunately, it's why there is that meme aboht blowing nes, snes and n64 cartridges.
>>
>>28717694
Yeah but what happens when the dried semen gets in the 3DS itself??

Asking for a friend btw
>>
>>28719144
Only by pouring some vaginal fluid can solve the problem now.
>>
>>28719102
Q-tips.
>>
>>28717672
>>28717728
Fuck you shitheads. It started to glow in the microwave and now it's coming smoke out of it. Seriously, fuck you.
>>
>>28719102
Did the same. It seems to work at the beginning but the problem still there
>>
>>28719142
Indeed, I blow it and it works (seems to like that)

Seriously.
>>
>>28719217
Tried the magnets and the problem persist. I was to try the microwave until I saw your post
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 384x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 384x128px
Maybe this could work
>>
>>28717498
>never buy Digital, they said
>>
>>28717498
It's usually just wear and tear.

Try cleaning the contacts on the back/bottom of the cartridge. Use cotton buds/q-tips and isopropyl alcohol (not too much - squeeze the cotton against the inside of the bottle neck to help wring it out, and try to use 99% isopropyl if you can. A local pharmacy will probably sell it to you).
>>
>>28717498
try cleaning the contacts
>>
>>28722308
As someone who's system just fucked up out of the blue and had to be sent in for repairs, never buy digital. They basically replaced the bottom half of my system and I was very lucky to be able to get some of my data back. Much as I love digital downloads, it's not worth the risk at this point, not with Nintendo's utterly asinine system-locked account system.
>>
>>28722439
Hopefully they'll roll out a fully online system with the NX.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.