[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MISTER STAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-154Meganium.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-154Meganium.png
42KB, 250x250px
MISTER STAKE
>>
>>28711647
burn it
>>
>>28711647
>play a nuzlocke
>healing every other turn.
They may have upped the ante with setting the options to "set", but until they do a nuzlocke with the "no healing outside Pokemon Center" rule in play. I'm not going to watch them. Seriously who wants to sit and watch 3 guys talk about how they should heal for 9 turns so that whatever they're fighting runs out of PP, and then they can switch in something that can kill it with no issue?
>>
>>28712163
They didn't even get to the point it ran out of PP. Most of the time those people that do the no healing rule just over level and one shot shit anyway. I would rather them heal spam with the possibility of something dying then for them to over level like chumps and one shot their way through the league. Them losing Slowbro was fucking devastating to them, but if she had lived, then it wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining.
>>
>>28712163
The fun part is their commentary, listening to their opinions, behind-the-scenes shit on the making of DBZ Abridged, their absolute shit knowledge of Pokemon making for hilarious decisions, etc.

Who cares about watching gameplay of a game I've played thousands of times over?
>>
File: TOCA AQUI.png (120KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
TOCA AQUI.png
120KB, 534x528px
>>28712483
>The fun part is their commentary, listening to their opinions, behind-the-scenes shit on the making of DBZ Abridged, their absolute shit knowledge of Pokemon making for hilarious decisions, etc.

Indeed. TFS Plays is fun.
>>
>>28712483
>their absolute shit knowledge of Pokemon making for hilarious decisions
Nah, TFS does alright making good movesets, but Egoraptor is irredeemably bad at Pokemon, how the fuck does someone not know bug is SE on psychic, especially when his favorite is bug type?
>>
>>28712559
Egoraptor is just a typical Genwunner. He hates new gens and thinks he's hot shit at Pokemon when he doesn't know anything.
>>
>>28712655
That's the weird part, he mentioned how his new favorite is Mimikyu in the FR finale so he at least keeps up with new Pokemon, so my best guess is he made that shitty song to appeal to genwunners. Still no less of a shitty move to make.
>>
>>28712728
I watched a part of Game Grumps' Art Academy on random one day and he said he disliked BW due to their designs.
>>
>>28712779
The Stream Train show has different people, I think it's Barry that's the genwunner. Ross is too I think, but to a lesser degree.
>>
>>28712559
They do alright due to Grant, he's usually the one who knows more than your casual player.

Lani is irredeemably casual and Kirran is inconsistent, sometimes he knows some fairly obscure shit, other times he doesn't know beginner shit, especially when it comes to the type chart.
>>
>>28711647
I am dreading them losing Mister Stake. The comedy from the series would be lacking that certain extra spice with him gone.
>>
>>28711647
Save her
>>
>>28713013
>""""comedy"""
It's Lani yelling "MUHSTAKE" 50 times in a row.
>>
>>28712163
I don't mind them using items, but they're really obnoxious about it.

>We're at 80% health. We can tank like three more hits.
>But what if he gets a crit? We better use a Full Restore, just in case.
>repeat for the next eight turns.

That and the fact that they keep looking up bosses' teams and move lists just makes the whole thing tedious as hell. It's almost as bad as the 2BFP Leaf Green Nuzlocke.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.