[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was up with this place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 89.png (43KB, 2106x319px) Image search: [Google]
89.png
43KB, 2106x319px
What the fuck was up with this place?
>>
>>28711386
>ruins with Unown
>not completely strange

What did you expect?
>>
>>28711386
it's just where you got unown in firered and leafgreen.
nothing else.
>>
>>28711386
>Expecting much from the Unown's location.

Just don't, you'll be less disappointed.
>>
>>28711464
Why do they keep shafting Unown?
>>
>>28711464
But that's the only underwhelming Unown location
>>
>>28711581
>Solaceon
>>
>>28711632
Solaceon has a weird Unown message for you that alludes to the one you receive in Jotho.
>>
>>28711632
At least all the Unown excluding the special snowflakes ? and ! are in one place and you don't have to surf to catch the others.
>>
File: 1442581656417.jpg (15KB, 462x501px) Image search: [Google]
1442581656417.jpg
15KB, 462x501px
>yfw the D/P remakes putsomething cool in Solaceon Ruins, like it'll play a part in a Delta Episode-style Arceus quest or something
>>
>>28713985
>There's a puzzle involving Unown
>You have to go to two specific locations in Sinnoh inorder to find two of the last plates that belong to Arceus.
>The hint is described to you by horde battles from Unown of which each battle says out a word, and if you combine all of the words in a sentence from the first encounter to the last one (the last one will spell out the last word with an exclamation mark to tell you it's the last word) it'll spell out a sentence or multiple words to give you the hint to the plates' locations.
>In order to proceed from the first or previous word to the next word you need to accomplish a certain thing during the battles with Unown.
>To spell out the first location's hint you need to defeat all Unown in battle.
>To spell out the second location's hint you need to run from battle.
>You're given a hint through a riddle, from a NPC jogger, to indicate you this for the last two lines, "I like to do my most favourite thing in the morning, which is pokemon battling, but I like to focus on my second most favourite thing later on during the day."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.