/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strongest Trainers in the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Strongest Trainers.png (3MB, 4256x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Strongest Trainers.png
3MB, 4256x4000px
Rank them

Did I miss anyone?
>>
>may
>>
>>28705589
You forgot the fucking Frontier Brains

Also why would you put a shitter like AZ on the list?
>>
>>28705646
>3000 years to train
>doesn't even have a full team
lmao
>>
>>28705589
I honestly expected every single one of them (except the Gen V ones) to have a Gen 1 Pokemon on the team, was pleasantly surprised that is not the case.
>>
Where the fuck is veteran Shaun
>>
>>28705677
Is even acknowledging a Gen 1 mon pandering to you people now?
>>
>>28705689
Yes

Pokemon shoud completely drop every pokemon from gen V below. Fucking genwunners are ruining everything i tell you
>>
>>28705589
>Iris is the second strongest cannon trainer of all time behind red
>>
>>28705742
I think that's her challenge mode team so I'm not sure if this is considered canon
>>
File: Strongest Trainers.jpg (4MB, 5568x4024px) Image search: [Google]
Strongest Trainers.jpg
4MB, 5568x4024px
>>28705598
May is a rival

>rival

>>28705646
I thought about including them but I didn't know if I should since their levels are always locked. Here you go. Included Buck too since I forgot he existed.

AZ is there because he's a post-E4 boss.

>>28705684
Non-special NPCs not included with the exception of the Gamefreak people.

>>28705742
Only in challenge mode.
>>
>>28705589
>Barry
>Not using Infernape
>>
>>28705742
No, Barry is.
>>
>>28705829
Their levels are locked but what we should be looking at is the pokemon they use and their movesets, imo

You can steamroll Red's entire team with underleveled pokemon if you have the right movesets and EV training
>>
>>28705829
All frontier brains use two different teams.
And they would be pretty much the strongest trainers since they are actually hard to overcome even if your team had higher levels they'd still wipe the floor with you.
>>
>>28705962
I wonder what the actual level of their teams is.
They're obviously not stuck at level 50
>>
File: Strongest Trainers.jpg (4MB, 5568x4024px) Image search: [Google]
Strongest Trainers.jpg
4MB, 5568x4024px
>>28705838
You right.
>>
>>28705845
Nah, they clearly want to make Red the strongest, so by cannon it should be compared by level, so something alike.

>legend tier
Red

>pokemon master tier
trainers with pokemon from lvl80 to 87

>champion tier
trainers with pokemon from lvl70 to 79

>elite tier
trainers with pokemon from lvl60 to 69

>overperformer tier
trainers with pokemon from lvl50 to 59

>irrelevant tier
anything bellow.
>>
>>28706001
They're probably master tier then
I can't see them being on the same level as the Champion, the brains just seem stronger.
>>
Why is GF/Nintendo so focused on Red?
If we went by things such as ovesets, items and the choice of pokemon in general then the Frontier Brains are obviously the strongest.
Maybe this is because the Brains are at a pretty equal power level and obviously goes against the "very best" mentality.
Could also just be fanservice for Genwunners.
>>
>>28705845
The Brains are just difficult because your team is locked to the same level as theirs. If you have EV trained Pokemon, NO trainer in the game is difficult, so levels is everything that matters really.

I'd say that a combination of good movesets, levels and good items is what makes a good trainer. So Iris and Wally would be the toughest trainers in the games. At least until Red re-appears and they give him a Lv.90 team + competitive items.
>>
>>28706133
I think it's the Karenfag mentality. You can be the very best with any team, you don't need the top Pokemon to be the best, and Red captures that with the use of a fucking Pikachu.

Also the fact that he's the first MC and the most iconic human character in the games makes him prone to get special treatment.
>>
>>28706133
>Why is GF/Nintendo so focused on Red?
They're not
They made him the strongest trainer in his game due to his significance to the anime/manga and gen2 plot and that's it.

Only you lastgenner butthurt faggots keep getting bothered by WAAAAH RED IS STRONGER THAN MY SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE FROM KALOS FUCKING GEN1 PANDERING
>>
>>28706140
Well, both teams being locked would be much more telling of who is better, wouldn't it?
Do trainers just stop training their Pokemon at some point or why don't they have highe levels?

>>28706164
Not every Pokemon being equally strong (which I seriously hate) is a probelm on itself, but yeah I get what you mean.

>>28706167
Genwunner detected. That post didn't even say anything about other characters "receiving no love" from GF.
>>
ooh, a genwar is is brewing
>>
>>28706316
Great, now you ruined everything.
>>
>>28705589
If you're going to include Giovanni, why put his Kanto Leaders Tournament team? His World Leaders team is a lot better, he has Garchomp, Hipodown, Gliscor, Krookodile, Nidoking and Rhyperior.
>>
>>28706975
I think his first team encapsulates Giovanni's personality and background better (being that it's mostly Gen 1). But I'm biased, his other team would fit better, yes.
>>
File: 1445535669636.jpg (70KB, 587x545px) Image search: [Google]
1445535669636.jpg
70KB, 587x545px
>>28705589
>Serena
how did they fuck up this bad
>>
>>28705993
Lucy's silver team is a bigger pain in the ass than her gold team, dd/return gyarados is a joke
>>
>>28705589
I think this should be based on game lore/acheivements rather than levels, because we see that trainers have multiple teams anyways, and many are more comparable to being the strongest than the people here. Like AZ.

I mean, every Gym Leader (besides the ORAS Hoenn ones I guess) has higher leveld teams that they fight with in post-game, but we arent gonna assume that Gym Leaders are stronger than E4 members
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.