[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since sun and moon will be the first of the gen 7 games, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1464876038841.jpg (3MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
1464876038841.jpg
3MB, 4000x2828px
Since sun and moon will be the first of the gen 7 games, it's likely there will be another set of games in gen 7.

With this in mind, it's very likely that there'll be many story elements left unexplained until the 2nd set of games.

My bet is on UB's being left roaming alola along with backstories of any surviving characters (and a new main villain).
>>
third games don't have to be your audience.

third games are over.
>>
>>28704657
There wont be third version or another visit in Alola
>>
>>28704657
another set of games

like in gen 6 ?

you won't get any it's over
>>
>People actually think Gen 7 will consist of nothing but Sun & Moon and that's it
Funny, in a retarded way.

>Or they thought OP was talking about 3rd versions only
Just retarded.
>>
>>28704750
If they intend to bring Pokemon to nx really fast Sun and Moon might be the only gen 7 entry
>>
>>28704767
BW2 were DS games despite the 3DS already being out
>>
>>28704750
yeah i was refering to a b2/w2 situation. either another trip to alola (with more islands or some shit) or just another set of games following up from the story.

in the ways that oras had ties to the x/y story, the 2nd set of games will follow up from the sun/moon story. so there's probably stuff we know of now that will still be left unexplained by the end of sun/moon.
>>
>>28704812
So? Does that mean they will always do thing the same way?

Where's Z or X2Y2 then?

GF changed. Alola being the 20th annivesary games most likely will be the only entry in this region
>>
>>28704700
>what is ORAS
>>
No gen has had only two games in it. It's possible for GF to only do two this gen, but precedent does not support it.
>>
>>28704828
>somehow being 20th anniversary makes things different
This is a convention that has lasted since the beginning of Pokemon. There's no way they won't cash in on another 7th gen game. In fact I don't even think their A/B teams are structured in a way that lets them do that.
>>
We might get a remake. Maybe. But we will not see a brand new region, probably won't see a SuMo2, and it's a coinflip whether we get R/G/B/Y remakes again, or D/P/Pt.
>>
>>28704936
>There's no way they won't cash in on another 7th gen game

Have you forgot what happened in gen 6?
>>
SuMo
>>
I'm hopeful for DPPt remakes. I know some people claim to hate it, but even then most of the issues they list are mechanical ones that would be fixed in a remake anyway.
>>
File: hype.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
hype.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>28704657
>yfw the second set of games are Gold 2 and Silver 2
>>
>>28704956
ORAS, you mean?
>>
>>28704956
Have you forgotten that ORAS remakes are still 6th gen?

Why don't we call them 7th gen? Because they borrow a huge amount of assets from X/Y. Making a new generation is an undertaking that involves a lot more effort.
>>
File: 1474486246729.jpg (115KB, 405x489px) Image search: [Google]
1474486246729.jpg
115KB, 405x489px
>>28704967
>>
>>28704962
There's evidence to support that it's happening too
>>
File: oh no, not again.gif (1MB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
oh no, not again.gif
1MB, 500x211px
>>28704967
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.