[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Pikachu in the Virdian Forest sometimes have light balls? FRLG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470473371283.jpg (123KB, 614x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1470473371283.jpg
123KB, 614x1230px
Do Pikachu in the Virdian Forest sometimes have light balls? FRLG
>>
>>28699598
No :c
>>
>>28699598
Yes, but there's a 5% they hold the item. I would tell you to have a Pokemon with Static in the first slot but it only works from Emerald and beyond (If a lead Pokemon has Static then it increases the chance of encounter an Electric-type Pokemon)

Now that we are at it, would you take the challenge of catch a Chansey holding Lucky Egg?
>>
>>28699750
whats the chance of that?

will I fare better in the power plant for the light ball
>>
>>28699750
>Yes, but there's a 5% they hold the item.
I got 3 or 2 pikachu with light ball in one run. I also like to tip ppl with 1000 pokedollars. I'm sure if it's related.
>>
>>28700012
>I'm sure if it's related
I'm not sure*
>>
>>28699977
In Kanto games Chansey only have a 1% of appear, in the FUCKING Safari Zone, were Pokemon have a chance of fleeing.

Chansey can spawn with two items: Lucky Punch (50%) and Lucky Egg (5%). In FRLG the actual rate of a Chansey spawning with Lucky Egg is 0.05%, and it can flee. Are you afraid now about the challenge? Any Pokemon holding Lucky Egg receives the same Exp. Points that a traded Pokémon would receive (aka a better Pre-Gen VI Exp. Share)
>>
>>28700012
The RNG was very kind with you then.
>>
>>28699598
It's impossible to get one in vanilla FRLG
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.