[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what are your hopes for gen 8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0568.jpg (347KB, 1551x2028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
347KB, 1551x2028px
I just want an HD mainline Pokémon game tbqh. It's been my dream since x and y came out
>>
>>28699317

A lot of new Pokémon.
>>
Over 120 new Pokémon.
>>
Skip the Gen 4 remakes, remake BW/2 and then end the series on the highest possible note.
>>
The jump to HD will please me so much it'll be hard to fuck it up.

90+ new Pokemon excluding forms and a respectable region size is all I ask.
>>
Fully animated battles, like mons making contact and all. And small Pokemon should be able to ride on your shoulder or head, or hover if they can.

I'd like Psychic people and Pokemon to play a bigger part in the plot too somehow.
>>
>>28699379
But tpci president and masuda said they want it to continue forever. I want it to continue forever too
>>
>>28699379
>the highest possible note is a remake of a sequel
>believing /vp/ memes this hard
>>
>>28699379
>Actually believing what /vp/ says
>>
File: Chunks have been blown.gif (689KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
Chunks have been blown.gif
689KB, 320x176px
>>28699379
>>
>>28699317
I would like a massive region. Lots of side quests, customization, maybe more gyms (if they come back), maybe a larger secret base/club house type of deal. Over 100+ pokemon, great story and bad guys. Lots of regional forms from different generations.

And just a mature take on pokemon in general. Something a little bit older than B/W, or at least at that level.
>>
>>28699379
Nah. I need Gen 4 remakes. They can skip Gen 5 tho.
>>
They remake Gen 4 on the NX and use Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus storyline to balance types adjust base stats renumber the pokedex etc and allow a good base to build upon for future games.
>>
>>28699379

Stop playing Pokémon now!

You are no longer a Pokémon fan
>>
>>28699566
Fuck off.
>>
>>28699635
Do we think we're getting a remake of gen 4 before they do a new region for the NX?

I know
>muh patterns
but I'm not too sure if it would be a good decision to make a remake the first pokemon game for the NX, but than again it gets them to to a test so we don't get an x/y tier game again.
>>
>>28699357
This.
>>
File: 1474009951076.jpg (29KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474009951076.jpg
29KB, 429x600px
The following is only part of my wants.

Major console game to have:
- different course and story lines based on choices made.
- the choice to say no to trainers but get a time limit to get back to them for a compulsory battle.
- have a choice with the what Gym Leader to face, unless it pertains to the story. The Gym trainers and leader Pokemon Party will change in respect to what order you choose to face and what order you have completed.
- more than two regions accessible (possibly all.)
- all pokemon available one way or another (and not completely impossible to get.)
- a decent storyline
- characters from each Generation showing up

- different modes:
Adventure Mode
Ranger Mode
Tournament Mode
Pokemon
(Adventure Mode and Ranger Mode both make up the main and post game story. They interlock at times and are based of the mode chosen at the start.)
>>
>>28699415
>I'd like Psychic people and Pokemon to play a bigger part in the plot too somehow.
why them in particular?
>>
>>28699805
I like most of your ideas. Especially the different modes. Kind of like different classes to choose from.

Also, I just realized that this probably means that the NX will lets us have multiple save files. I'm hoping at least.
>>
>>28699933
Also, I think it would be neat to introduce seasons again and make some of the event-only pokemon available on certain holidays or in-world events.

Similar to Animal Crossing.

Here's hoping to a Canadian region where you can travel to unova/alola/other american region after!
>>
File: 1460938138779.jpg (546KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460938138779.jpg
546KB, 1280x1024px
>>28699933
Multiple saves, fucking yes.

Plus also the possibility for the handheld version and Console version to interact some how.

>>28699978
oh yeah seasons would be a great addition, especially if they use it to it's full potential.
>>
Reboot.
>>
>>28700239
Why the fuck would anyone want this
>>
>>28700271
Its going to happen.
>>
>>28700312
masuda literally said their is not going to be a reboot
>>
>>28700102
N always gets me in this photo.
>>
>>28699317

too much work for GF as we know 3ds games could be looking like sumo but welp...
>>
>>28699317
A random mode, larger region, and no more hm slaves.
>>
>>28699379
>falling to BW2 are the best games meme.
>>
>>28699674
Gen 5 sucks anon.
>>
>>28699754
No
>>
>>28701124
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/09/20/pokemon-ceo-confirms-they-will-make-games-for-nintendo-nx/
>>
>>28700648
No shit, every time they've had a soft reboot it has driven the fans into an autistic frenzy. I'll never forget how mad people were about not being able to bring pokemon from RBYGSC up to advanced gen and how worried people were that the DS would nuke all of the advanced gen games the same way.
>>
>>28699317
Battle Revolution tier graphics with battle animation settings in Long (much like Stadium games) Short (much like X/Y or S/M) and Off
>>
>>28699317
Well better colours, more comfy controls (fuck off rollerskates), nice minigames (like RSE contests beeing hard and you need to go to other cities instead of everything on one place), battlefrontier/tournament and that's it.
>>
>>28701646
Shuffle NX
Rumble NX
"another pointless side-game that isnt even compatible with the main games" NX
>>
>>28701607
T. fag who never played bw or bw2
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.