[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter Secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: well maybe that's your fault.png (159KB, 1137x455px) Image search: [Google]
well maybe that's your fault.png
159KB, 1137x455px
I like Joe, I do...

But what does he do dumbass stuff like this? It's entirely his fault if he provided mistranslations for this.
>>
>>28695059
Inb4 SIDF
>>
>>28695059
They claimed they are gonna make a bigger deal out of the versions being their own world.

what Lusamine was talking about regarding pokemon from other worlds actually referred to version-exclusive pokemon and formes rather than just the Ultra Beasts.
>>
The way it's worded here says that they all HIDE a secret. Not share. The starters could have an entirely different secret then Rockruff's evo.

I'm personally going with what the Riddler said a while ago, where they all apparently hare Z-forms/Synchro Evolution/Bond phenomenon. He also said no split evolutions.
>>
>>28695059
Share not hide you fucking ESL retard
>>
>>28695059
>mistranslations
But the translation he provided was correct. It's not his fault people misquote him, you retard.
>>
>>28695059
>all hide a secret
>share
Color me surprised, a retard.
>>
File: PEHKAYCHUHHHHH.png (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PEHKAYCHUHHHHH.png
131KB, 500x500px
Just because they "all hide a secret" doesn't mean they "share a secret", OP.
>>
>it's a "Joe is a faggot because of this doctored evidence" episode
You have to actually doctor the evidence BEFORE you try this shit, you retarded fuck
>>
>>28695121
Proof to no split evolutions?
>>
File: IMG_3986.jpg (101KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3986.jpg
101KB, 600x438px
>>28695059
>>
>>28695663

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/

Go down to Riddler leaks and then go to Update Sept. 13: I'll post what he said here, but I put the link here for Proof.

>-UB aren't catchable. They are the true enemies in the story.
>-Lillie's mother (Lusamine) studies hyperspatial pokemon (UB)
>-Lillie It's involved in the plot. She and UB merge in the climax.
>-Alola have 3 professors, Lusamine studies hyperspacial mon, Oak studies alolan formes, Kukui studies Z power (Z moves and Z forms, which are induced by Z moves)
>-Chinese starters are real. Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark, Water/Fairy. No split evos
>-Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Rockruff, Rowlet, Litten and Popplio have Z forms in their final evos
>-Jangmo-o is the pseudo
>-Alolan Fearow, Nidos, Golduck, Golem, Rapidash, Muk, Weesing
>-A new pokemon can evolve in Solgaleo or Lunala by a special method
>-Marshadow is Ghost/Fighting
>-No new megas
>-No PWT in Alola.
>-Battle Frontier come back
>-New dolphin pokemon, pure Water. Evolve in Water/Dragon
>-Rugby gorila is Ground/Fighting
>-Comfey evo is humanoid. Their loop is in their waist now.
>-Boundsweet evo is paprika-like. Grass//Fire
>-Morelull evo is a larger Morelulll. Type and ability are the same
>-Salandit evo. Type and ability same
>-Wimpod is the new Magikarp. Same type, change ability to Unnerve or Pressure

One thing to make note of is that the "Rugby Gorilla" isn't a fighting/ground type, just a fighting, but it's half right.
>>
>>28695860
From what I heard, he also mentioned that some of this info was true, and some of it was false. When referring to Passimian, he may have included that as false.
>>
>>28695860
Isn't that one of the fake leaks he posted but said some of the information is correct?
>>
>>28695860
False. Farrow was seen in the Japanese reveal trailer of Tapu Koko
>>
>>28695111

reference to Extraterrestrial Pokémon from far away Planets light-years away from Earth.
>>
File: 4.jpg (37KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
37KB, 670x402px
>>28695860

>hyperspatial Pokémon?

I strongly doubt it, Ultra Beasts are likely extradimensional beings from a parallel universe that exist beyond the known universes such as Temporal World, the Spatial World, Ghost World and Distortion World.

Game freak would have introduced them as Pokémon instead of Ultra Beasts.
>>
File: 1465276301311.png (347KB, 1114x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465276301311.png
347KB, 1114x685px
>>28695920
Spearow were shown. Not Fearow. It could be another case of Alolan Raichu where regular Spearow evolve into Alolan Fearow.
>>
>>28696061
Why would they blow their load that early and announce that you can catch them? Sounds like the UB tag may be what you call them in the beginning of the plot before it progresses and you learn more about them, hence why they have such sterile, mundane names like UB 1, UB 2, etc.
>>
>>28695121
Actually in English if you say ALL it would usually imply they share the trait. Whereas if you said "they EACH hide a secret" that would suggest the traits are different.

I know that's not what Serebii meant of course, he can barely string a sentence together so nuanced language would be out of the question.
>>
>>28696092
no, no, Fearow was shown off. I thought it was Spearow too, but I went back and looked at it and Fearow was being used by the trainer.

That being said, I've always thought that if they shown off the Pokemon from the trainer's side, it still has a chance at getting an Alolan form. Because that pokemon could;ve just been ported up from earlier games and not inherently found in the wild.
>>
>>28696138
Well, let's also remember, we're speaking English, and Corocoro is in Japanese. How they might phrase something might be very different compared to how we might phrase it.
>>
>>28696138
>Actually in English if you say ALL it would usually imply they share the trait. Whereas if you said "they EACH hide a secret" that would suggest the traits are different.
Considering the original source was in Japanese, that's retarded nitpicking.
>>
File: Of all places.gif (2MB, 441x298px) Image search: [Google]
Of all places.gif
2MB, 441x298px
>>28695059
People still not understanding they are polar realities.
>It all comes together.
One is Day, one is Night
Time in each in vise-versa.
Events happen differently in each version.
Some creatures look differently due to how their respective realities represent them I.E. Lycanroc. "Possibly starters as well"
Different UB-02's they both exist in each game but in each one of them entered the universe and the other did not in the recorded events.
The UB don't belong to there realities but come from a higher plain of existence or dimension which is why they appear to be more powerful.
It all comes together a they are tearing into the fabric of reality, this is how GF plans to answer some of the series most pondered questions and add new things into the mix.
>The 2 may even become one "comes together" in post game or a third installment, though I prefer it just being a time night/day system.
>>
>>28695059
>Still trusting Serebii

He's done. Fucking done. I don't even know how this fucker still gets site views. Any information he provides can be searched easily nowadays. It's not hard to do your own research anymore. He doesn't do shit either. He gets stuff wrong all the time and he has such an unlikable attitude. Huge ego too.

Joe Schmoe is just fucking done.
>>
>>28696096
Maybe you can't catch them but you can summon them with special Z-Crystals
>>
>>28695860
>UB aren't catchable. They are the true enemies in the story.

I hope they aren't well intentioned extremists.
>>
File: Mysterious_threat .png (251KB, 540x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious_threat .png
251KB, 540x299px
>>28696096

Blah..Blah!

This Leaker is full of bull.

They were introduced as Ultra Beasts.
They are not Pokémon at all.
>>
>>28695860
That's not from the Riddler, that was someone on 4chan. Riddler was just posting a bunch of the rumors floating around and commenting on them, probably translating for the Chinese peeps
>>
>>28696230
Why are you so mad over somebody just posing news and getting some info wrong? 4chan posts fake leaks all the time and you're here
>>
>>28695860
>Rugby gorila is Ground/Fighting

Nope. Pretty sure it's a rugby lemur and pure Fighting.
>>
>>28696336
Stop. We don't fully know one way or another.
>>
>>28696674

They are not Pokémon.

They would said they were from the beginning.
>>
>>28696138
Not really. You could say ALL the members of congress hide a secret, but that doesn't necessarily mean each person hides the same secret. It definitely could, but it doesn't mean they do.

Even if you used "each", it could still be interpreted either way.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.