[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

genning/injection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1473437766328.png (810KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473437766328.png
810KB, 1440x900px
hello /vp/,

Is there any way I can gen and then just inject pokemon into ORAS, without needing some sort of CFW or homebrew and all that?

It doesn't seem that complicated, but to be honest I don't see the necessity in hacking my 3ds and doing all those things, or in some ways buying adapters or whatever, if the only thing I want is some pokemon lel.

thank you.
>>
>>28688807
>Hello I want injected pokemon but I don't wanna do anything for it AT ALL
fucking lol get out of here retard
>>
Sent :^)
>>
>>28688807
Back in the day you would change your DNS and get whatever the fuck you wanted.
>>
>>28688876
I'm just asking if there are simpler, quicker ways, as there were in previous gens. That is all.

The thing is that most methods require an SD adapter, or having to downgrade the FW.

No need to be upset mate.
>>
>>28688807
you need to extract the save file somehow, so no
>>
>>28688920
Does this not work anymore? I remember doing this years ago and it was a godsend.
>>
>>28688989
oh I see, I guess this was all I needed to know.

>>28688993
curious to hear an answer to this too
>>
>>28688930
All you need to know is in the OP of the /hbg/ thread over at >>>vg
You will need to know your firmware, have an Internet connection and a SD adapter.
>>
>>28688993
it was patched out, iirc
>>
>>28689038
>>28689101
That's a shame, it made playing competively possible for me on 5th gen since I was using the neighbors wifi kek.
>>
>>28688993
It no longer works due to Nintendo WFC being shut down on gen 5
>>
>>28688807
>without needing some sort of CFW or homebrew and all that
Last possible way is an old 3DS with firmware 9.4 or below.
>>
>>28689206
I meant for gen 6 but yeah I figured they would kill gen 5
>>
>>28689067
>>28689101
>>28689277
alright got it, cheers mates
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.