[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Remaining Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Possible Alolan Forms

Pidgey-Pidgeot
Ekans-Arbok
Nidoran F-Nidoqueen*
Nidoran M-Nidoking*
Clefairy-Clefable
Vileplume
Venonat-Venomoth
Persian
Bellsprout-Victreebel
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Geodude-Golem*
Ponyta-Rapidash*
Doduo-Dodrio*
Seel-Dewgong
Grimer-Muk*
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Koffing-Weezing*
Goldeen-Seaking
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Omanyte-Omastar
Kabuto-Kabutops
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew

Animals to watch out for (not from the above leak):

Snowman
Dolphin
Normal/Multi-Type Cat
2 Fossil Families

Likely to Evolve (or Pre-Evolve):

Komala
Drampa
Bruxish
Salandit
Mimikyu
Wimpod
Bounsweet
Comfey
Oricorio
Minior
Morellul
Pyukumuku
Turtonator
Crabrawler
Jangmo-o (likely Pseudo-Legendary)
Passimiam
Oranguru
Solgaleo/Lunala???

20%-25% Alolan Forms, around 100 new Pokémon. Few more Ultra Beasts. That's what appears to be shaping up for the new Pokémon game.
>>
Aristotle--are Ultra Beasts truly Pokémon, or are they a linked entity? Solgaleo and Lunala pursue their master. But who is Marshadow?
>>
>>28686525
The starters have a chance don't they? I don't remember them being debunked.
>>
I'd knock out the Legendaries and Pidgey-Pidgeot (coz of the Mega).
>>
>>28686743
Leaked Concept Art is Real. But are they truly all that there is to them? Remember their hidden secret--that which Rockruff shares.
>>
>>28686743
Talking about the Kanto starters for Alola forms.
>>
>>28686769
Are you sure about that? Beware of assumptions, for they have yet to make their presence known. Do not take for granted the Sun and the Moon.
>>
>>28686525
what is the lamp thing between jangmo-o and passimian?
>>
>>28686773
That's not necessarily true. The shared secret, I mean.

>[Rockruff has] A Secret In Its Little Body...!?
>Actually, the 3 Starter Pokemon also have a surprising secret...!?

Some ambiguity there.
>>
>>28686769
I don't get why people think because they have a Mega is legitimate reason to remove. They could easily put in a new Alolan Mega/Mega Stone and just call it Mega Pidgeot A.
>>
>>28686809
Speaking like a moron does not a leaker you make.
>>
>>28686781
No, that which were shown cannot have an Alola Form. And that which connects those shown cannot either, for that matter.

But what of Alolan Persian? What significance could it possibly have that its presence remains a mystery?
>>
>>28686851
When were Squirtle-Blastoise and Bulbasaur-Venusaur shown?
Don't remember seeing them.
>>
>>28686814
That is not a lamp, but a monk staff. I know not of any Pokémon that is a monk staff, but perhaps one of the new Pokémon happens to be a monk?
>>
>>28686909
Blastoise was shown in the original Sun and Moon teaser trailer. Venusaur and its kin have not. But they are connected to Charizard and Blastoise. Ergo, no Alolan Forms.
>>
>>28686814
>>28686930
Riddle leaker posted a picture of it.
>>
>>28686851
Oooh ooho but what of the bicycle? What significance could it possibly have that it has not yet been revealed?
What of the Slakking Motels, tooooooo?
Oooooh oooooh what about the inside of Pokemon Centers?

Mystery does still surround the game it does. Never make assumptions when mystery to found be there is.
>>
File: 1473259666266.png (645KB, 833x513px) Image search: [Google]
1473259666266.png
645KB, 833x513px
>>28686977
What if the bicycle got replaced by riding pokemon.
>>
Are Aether good, or are they evil? Is Lusamine a villain or a champion? Her strength as a Pokémon Trainer is virtually without equal. But what of Gladion's rebellion? And how big truly is their family?
>>
>>28686525

Why would only the first gen get Alolan Forms?
Why only those first gen Pokémon in the list?
>>
>>28687491
Because practically confirmed by GF themselves for showing only Gen 1 Alola forms so far.
>>
>>28687033
yeah! and what if the fishing rod was replaced by fishing pokemon!

that'd actually be pretty cool.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.