[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they not fairy types?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Why are they not fairy types?
>>
>>28685306
Because they are embodiments of human mental traits: knowledge, emotion, and willpower.
>>
No reason, they just didn't feel like giving too many older Pokemon fairy type even where it would be appropriate. Maybe they'll get new forms in the DP remakes.
>>
>>28685367
They are an embodiment of human faggotry too, i dont see the problem
>>
>could have made on fairy, one psychic/fairy and left on psychic

They fucked up when they made them and passed an opportunity to fix it, they are living with this mistake.
>>
File: doomed to obscurity.jpg (20KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
doomed to obscurity.jpg
20KB, 260x194px
>>28685306
They forgot about them, like straight up.

That or Legendary pokes don't get their types changed.
>>
>>28690724
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!! DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER!!!!!
>>
>>28685306

Game freak don't want them as that.
>>
>>28685367
Good point and I guess psychic has to do with the mental aspect

>>28685436
>Maybe they'll get new forms in the DP remakes.
Possible.

The real question is why isn't Celebi Grass/Fairy?
>>
>>28691609
they didn't want to retcon any legendaries.

here's to hoping for variant forms in the future.
>>
>>28691609
>The real question is why isn't Celebi Grass/Fairy?
Most time related things are Psychic (Xatu,Gothetelle,Future Sight etc.). Dialga is an exception as its more of an embodiment of it.
>>
>>28685306
"Why do they exist" is the better question. Even with all the bullshit legendaries in Gen5 and 6 ( especially Unova with the genie and musketeer shits ), I still have a special hatred reserved for these 3.
>>
>>28691680
>2018
>Gen IV remakes are released
>Variant Bug/Fairy Celebi is released
>>
>>28690724
At some point they had to make 3D models and update their movesets
>>
>>28692010
Azelf was amazing back in gen 4
>>
>>28685306
Not gay enough.
>>
>>28692010
>Says this about one of the few trios that's actually relevant to the main plot of its game
>>
>>28685306
Because they're so forgettable they forgot to make them fairy types :^)

Srsly tho why is Uxie awake?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.