[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Masuda Method worth it in the end? The daycare set up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is the Masuda Method worth it in the end? The daycare set up I have right now unintentionally has the right conditions for it but I'm not sure if it's worth the time
I'm currently just breeding for a certain nature since I don't have a proper father to use an Everstone with.

Pic unrelated
>>
It's all about luck. I MM'd one time and got one in three eggs.
>>
I guess you have to ask yourself, is a Pokemon with a different color palette worth spending potentially hours that repetitively
>>
>>28685263
The Pokemon in question is a Larvesta so maybe
I might as well give another round a go, my first box-ful only yielded one of the nature's I wanted.
>>
>>28685968
>my first box-ful only yielded one of the nature's I wanted
you are doing something wrong
>>
Of course, it's the only way of legitimately getting shinies with good egg moves/natures/IVs/abilities.
>>
>>28686156
Enlighten me, last time I got involved in breeding was Gen 4, I've essentially been clocked out for the past two gens, post-game-wise
Is there some other way to influence nature of the offspring besides Everstone?
>>
>>28684319
>welfare_office.gif
>>
>>28685968
Breeding 101
Rule #1: ALWAYS USE EVERSTONE, AT ALL TIMES
>>
>>28686257
I said it in the OP, I don't have a fitting father to give it to
Otherwise I wouldn't even be doing this
>>
>>28686287
Then immediately switch one of the parents to the offspring with the right nature. You don't want to risk getting a shiny with a shit nature.
Remember, SM will let you change IVs, but natures can't be changed.
>>
>>28686328
That's the plan, it just has to happen first
I got one Modest male, but I need a Timid one too
>>
>>28686428
What pokemon are you breeding for? Someone at wifi general might have some reject for you.
>>
It feels incredibly satisfying once you get a shiny
>>
>>28684319
Do you have the shiny charm?

Do you hate yourself?

If the answer to both of those is yes, then go for it, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.