[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Leaks from Quality Control Fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: tapukoko3.png (193KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko3.png
193KB, 530x298px
Jangmo-o evolves to Kaulamo-o at Level 28, and then to Ikaikamo-o at Level 48, both of which are Steel / Dragon. There is a knight motif to it.

Topu Kali is a Water/Fairy guardian and is a large turtle with markings on its back that look like Alola.

Topu Kiai is a Grass/Fairy guardian who looks like the strange souvenier but covered in moss.

Topu Kapu is a Fire/Fairy guardian who resides in the volcano and prevents anyone from coming in (you have to earn its trust to go in). It looks humanoid, with a body of fire, and a wood mask covering its face with typical hawaiian looking markings.

Lialala is a Dark/Flying crow with a white face/black beak and a unique ability that tricks the user into thinking its a different type until hit with a super effective move.

The new monkeys are single stage.

There are 12 UBs altogether, five of which have alternate Sun/Moon appearances (like UB-02). Aether created the rift in which the UBs come through, though they created the rift entirely on accident. They pretend to research them after this when in reality they are using them to rid the islands of the guardians to awaken Solgaleo / Lunala. Team Skull is aware of this, which is why their goal is to capture Solgaleo / Lunala to fight the UBs.

Lillie isn't an UB, but rather, carries one of the UBs around in her bag. Lusamine is Lillie's older sister, and ordered the UB to protect her. The scene in the Japanese trailer where that UB is coming through a rift in front of MC, Hau and Lusamine is because Lusamine said it had to come back to the lab.

There is DLC content, all of which is free. It requires completion of the game, and the events start in January. The DLC gives you a new smaller island which you have to pass a test to unlock a roaming legendary. There are 12 in total, one for each month and 1 for each zodiac.
>>
>>28683964
Actually read through it all, good job. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>28683964
>There is DLC content, all of which is free
nice try jewtendo
you won't trick me here
>>
>>28683964
>Tapu Koko
>Topu
>Topu
>Topu
Topu Keko, I love it when an OP BTFOs himself.
>>
>>28683964
What is Zygarde's role in SM and the does the Zygarde cube got any extra effects it can do on Zygarde?
>>
>>28684056
Just a mispell. It's been a long night. It is Tapu, not Topu, my bad.
>>
>>28683964
>the Tapus are misspelled
>the Tapus are Water, Grass, and Fire
>the Tapus aren't a totem pole
I would say nice try, but you didn't even try
>>
>>28684075
Strictly post-game content, unfortunately. Really seems to have been shoehorned in.
>>
fuck off
have your free 5 minutes of attention and a complimentary (You)
>>
Do you have some proof or so?

> Inb4 I don't want ro lose my job
>>
>>28684210
Solid inb4. I can't get access to anything until the morning (JST).

Up to you to either take these as they are or wait on proof.
>>
>>28684167
Sure, thats why you collect cells in main game
>>
>>28683964
>Lialala is a Dark/Flying crow with a white face/black beak and a unique ability that tricks the user into thinking its a different type until hit with a super effective move
I know this is fake but it's pretty cool sounding. How would this work?
>>
>>28683964

>Topu Kali is a Water/Fairy

Stopped reading there. The Island Guardians are going to be Electric/Fairy, Ghost/Fairy, Fire/Fairy, and Psychic/Fairy.
>>
>>28684076
You already shot yourself in the foot since everyone should know by now the guardians will be fire/fairy, psychic/fairy and ghost/fairy to match the oricorio
>>
>>28684245
Basically comes out as the typing of the last Pokemon in your party. Say it comes out as Fire. If its hit with a water move, it reverts back to Dark/Flying.

>>28684229
Where does it imply or say that?
>>
>>28683964
Battle Frontier?

Does Hyper Training let us set IVs to 0?
>>
>>28684256
>>28684265

This is literal bullshit though. OP is full of shit but theres no source for this. I bet you think the chinese leaks are all real too.
>>
>>28684274
Japan trailer shows you collecting cells.

>>28684225
Sure come back with proof but until then you're not gonna be believed.
>>
>>28684288
Yep. Theres an item called Black Bottlecap that reduces your IVs.
>>
>>28684274
>Where does it imply or say that?
In the fucking trailers and on the main site
>>
I actually know what Wimpod's evolution is.
If you are QA, you should know this too.

What is Wimpod's evolution, OP? If you get it right then all you said is true.
>>
Topu lel.
>>
File: Zygarde.png (86KB, 413x128px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde.png
86KB, 413x128px
>>28684274
You probably could have gotten away with it if you had said "you can get the cells during the main game, but you don't get to actually use them until a post-game event".
>>
>>28683964
>Tapus are Fire/Water/Grass
At least do your fucking research next time faggot.
>>
>>28684274
>"Where does it imply or say that?"
Fucking busted. All credibility gone down the drain.
>>
>>28684225
So you are going to give us some proofs then?
>>
>>28684265
>the guardians will be fire/fairy, psychic/fairy and ghost/fairy
source?
>>
File: GRENINJASH.png (280KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
GRENINJASH.png
280KB, 393x400px
>>28683964
WHAT ABOUT ASH-GRENINJA
>>
>tapus are water/grass/fire

but that's wrong you retard
>>
>>28683964
>Lusamine is Lillie's older sister,
Fake. A trustable leak says that Lusamine is Lillie's mother.
Here is your (You) for the effort
>>
File: IMG_2200.jpg (36KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.jpg
36KB, 413x395px
>>28684274
>Where does it say or imply that
holy shit i love it when you autistic retards spend so much time trying to get attention and then just have it all go down the drain
>>
@28683964

>DLC content
>in a fucking game for children

No (you) for you.
>>
>>28684453
splatoon, mario kart, hyrule warriors etc. have DLC

mario golf too
>>
>>28684475

>Hyrule warrior
>kid game

Nice try. I suppose FE is also a kid game since it's published by Ninty? More like kid "making" game.
>>
>>28684325

is wimpod's evo serpentine at all?
>>
interesting ideas, anon.
>>
>>28683964
Eat a dick op, (You) deserve it
>>
>>28684256
This is probably one of the most dumbest conclusions this board came up with
>>
OP died
>>
>>28684274

You dun goofed you piece of human trash.
>>
>>28683964
>Lialala is a Dark/Flying crow with a white face/black beak and a unique ability that tricks the user into thinking its a different type until hit with a super effective move.
What? How does it trick the user? Into thinking its a different type? What??
>>
>>28683964
>The new monkeys are single stage.

>let's throw in some obvious shit so I can use it to back up my stupid leaks
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 475x475px)
image.png
96KB, 475x475px
>>28683964
OP, this is the best fake leak I've ever seen, I wish all of it were true. You really suck for making me want all of this stuff.
>>
forget which leak, but one that pre-emptively spoke on UBs before they were revealed mentioned that lusamine is lillie's mother no? if so, OP is bullshitting cus he said lusamine is lillie's sister.
>>
>>28684605
I guess what that means is if you use an Electric move on it, it won't be SE until you break the trickery
>>
>>28684311
dropped
>>
>>28684605
Read the thread faggot. He already answered it here >>28684274
>>
>>28684393
>Oricorio are those types
>those types are associated with the colors of the four largest islands of Hawaii, which Alola is based on
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.