[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Harambutan has higher speed than Instruct target ally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: harambutan.jpg (43KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
harambutan.jpg
43KB, 780x487px
See title. How would Instruct work if the target is slower than Harambutan? Would it then use the move of the previous round and thus allow the current round to let target use a different move?

>Harambutan uses Instruct
>Pikachu uses Thundercunt [instructed]
>Pikachu uses Volt Rape

Or does Instruct get negative priority such that it always moves after the target?
>>
>>28683865
It makes them use the last move they used, so if they haven't moved yet after being switched in, it will fail.
>>
>>28683865
We don't know. That kind of thing isnt found out until data miners get their hands on it
>>
>>28683865
stop posting on 4chan in school you meme spouting waste of life
>>
>what are priorities
>>
>>28681654
>>
>>28683865
Nobody really knows right now. There's alot of properties that we don't really know about yet, such as how Instruct works with moves that have a 1-turn cooldown such as Hyper Beam or if flinching shuts down instructed attacks on top of regular ones.

Pretty exciting.
>>
>>28683883
I'm not in school. If you're insecure about someone asking questions, try growing up yourself.
>>
>>28683865
Instruct, from what we have seen, it just basically copy+encore in a way
If instruct is used the first turn a Pokemon is out and instruct goes first, it will fail.
If you use it on the second and beyond turn, and instruct is first for that turn, it will make the Pokemon it targets use the move it used last turn. We do not know if the opponent also uses their move they selected for the current turn, but is likely that the slower Pokemon hit by instruct will use the move it used the previous turn and then use the move it picked for the current turn.
>>
>>28683865
Nothing states it has to move last or anything like that. It instructs the target to use the last move used immediately. That could totally mean the move it used last turn.
>>
>>28683865
>Orangutan
>fast
>>
>>28683995
they are actually, oranguru will have 90 base speed at least
>>
>>28683995
Never suggested as such but I'm confident there are slower Pokémon.
>>
decreased priority homo

see trick room
>>
>>28683865
>Harambutan
Fuck OP you make me think of an gorilla + orangutan + rambutan hybrid
>>
>>28683917
>tells someone else to grow up
>calls an orangutan harambe for epic memes

yeah i'm not even that other anon that repsonded to you but seriously fuck off.
>>
>>28683917
Go fuck yourself you walking tumor.
>>
>>28683865
It probably has -1 priority
>>
>>28683883
>projecting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.