[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who still think Rockruff and the starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1453478011604.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453478011604.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>There are people who still think Rockruff and the starters share a secret
>They refuse to accept that it was a mistranslation and will dismiss anyone who breaks it down and properly translates it for them as liars
This shit is hilarious. There's not even any ambiguity. If someone told you that "Lester the Molester has a secret, and John also has a secret", would you think John had the same secret as Lester?
>>
>>28681948

Regardless the starters would have a secret.
Thinking Rockruff's and Starter's secret is the same is just the most obvious conclusion (after all, why mention it in the same sentence)
But let's hear your theories.
>>
>>28681997
It is the same. Th issue did say Rockruff has a secret and the starters have a secret too which was separate, but one of the main pages that featured Komala and Rockruff, grouped the starters and Rockruff together and asked "what could their evolution be?" Yet excluded Komala who most likely will get a second evolution
>>
What's the accurate translation then?
>>
>>28682049
They never said the starters' secret was separate from Rockruff's, they just didn't say it was the same.
>>
File: corocoro7162.jpg (232KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro7162.jpg
232KB, 1024x768px
>>28682077
"In the little body is a secret, but...!!"
"The truth is, the Pokemon that will become the first partner also has a startling secret...!?"
>>
Its obvious the starters are getting different froms like rockruff.
The only other secret would be synchro, but they wouldn't make the final evos so gender based if your supposed to project your appearance on them.
>>
>>28681948
If the final evos were getting Sun/Moon exclusive forms they would be obliged to show them before release or else people who didn't like what they got would complain that they got duped.

And I really don't think they wanna do that. That's one of the things they never show.
>>
>>28682259
>startling secret

Even if its not alt forms its going to be something new so thats cool
>>
File: corocoro7161.jpg (238KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro7161.jpg
238KB, 768x1024px
>>28682049
All that sounds like some ad hoc hocus pocus people are pulling off to make their headcanons seem credible. The sentence itself is a simple question and doesn't imply anything ("What on Earth kind of evolutions will they show?") and the only thing you are deriving any sort of connection between them from is the page layout.
>>
>>28682298
>obvious
Obvious to who? Please explain your reasoning.
>>
>>28682336
The fact is they'd include Komala if they were just talking about evolutions in general.
You could say they'd be no point as Komala is already featured on that page, however the sentence has an arrow pointing specifically to the starters and rockruff, leaving Komala out. And Komala is getting an evo. Its a prime target for one.
>>
It's just like the "rockruff evos are totally not exclusives, they just evolve at night or day regardless of version"
>>
>>28682377
But that's wrong.
>>
>>28681948
Everyone knows it, but everyone is hoping to get an alternate form for those horrible leaked starters and that's it OP
>>
>>28682384
He was saying that because people were arguing about it not even 2 days ago.
>>
>>28682371
>The fact is
My theory is*
>Its a prime target
I think it's a prime target*

Fixed those unfortunate typos for you.
>>
>>28682388
>everyone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.