[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically speaking, IF the starters doesn't have separate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1473858317373.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473858317373.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Hypothetically speaking, IF the starters doesn't have separate evolutions like Rockruff based on the time of day/version/whatever; then just what exactly is their secret Corocoro hinted at?
>>
>>28680284
Wasn't that before Z-Moves were revealed? Probably just that.
>>
Grass/Fire/Water extremespeeds
>>
I don't think it would be exclusive z-moves. Thats way too obvious and honestly not much of a secret since they blew the reveal on snorlium-z.

Synchro is a possibility if that actually is a thing, but I'm skeptical at this point about that.
>>
>>28680311
Z-Moves were revealed with the starters before exclusive Z-Moves were revealed so I doubt it.
>>
>>28680311
this sounds disappointing enough to be true, and you got dubs.
>>
>>28680284
Hypnagogically speaking
>>
>>28680284
Rockruff is the secret fourth starter in the third version, ala Pikachu in Yellow
>>
Transformations based on unique Z-crystals that were mentioned in the Chinese leak. Eevee already showed us that some unique crystals will work differently than others and it makes sense to keep this secret if it has to do with the most important Pokemon in the game.
>>
Reminder that the Z-Move button doesn't say "Z-Move" but rather "Z-Power" so there are probably a multitude of other Z-Things the button does
>>
>>28680843
>Z-powers include HM effects without having to use a move slot
Pls Gamefreak
>>
>>28680857
We already have Pokerides for that purpose.
>>
>>28680857
The new PokeRide system or whatever it's called already makes HM's defunct
>>
>>28680868
>>28680869
Fuck I missed the boat on this info.

>you can hitch rides on pokemon but only from a preselected set of them

Dang... I don't want the inconvenience of HM moves, sure, but I do still want to feel like I'm on a journey with my own mons, you know?
>>
Anyone got the image with all the confirmed leaks?
>>
>>28681736
How gay
>>
I don't remember if the Chinese leak said that they're some of the few Pokemon who can take on their trainers appearance using Z-Stones...with the amount of fake leaks going on, it's hard to remember what was said where.

As much as I'd like version exclusive starters, I think it will have something to do with Z-Moves.
ATM it looks like only Kanto Pokemon can use signature Z-Moves...Maybe the starters and Rockruff's lines are the exceptions.

I hope I'm wrong, so much Gen 1 pandering already
>>
File: 1474426383810.jpg (2MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
1474426383810.jpg
2MB, 1800x5340px
>>28681903
>Pokemon who can take on their trainers appearance using Z-Stones
>>
>>28680284
The Rockruff manga hints at a Z-Form of sorts, I could imagine it being that.
>>
>>28682687
Uh.... nowhere official has stated that Lusamine is Lillie's mom.
>>
>>28682781
Just look at them. They're clearly related, anon. Just like Luvdisc-Alomomola and Tauros-Bouffalant.
>>
>>28680284
Signature Z Moves. Split evos are unrealistic. Plus the Chinese leaker and riddler said Archer, Lucha, and Siren are the evolutions. And the only ones.
>>
>>28682878
It also said Rockruff evo was based on a werewolf and nothing else. If we can say Sunwolf is based on one as well, then the same could happen with the starters too.
>>
>>28682781
It's a likely theory.
They both have names after German flowers (lilies and Balsamina), same hair and eye colour.
>>
>>28680284
Perhaps the box legends influence the starters in some way in each version.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.