[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I updated this shit. Anything else to add besides Pansimian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: sunmoonleaks.jpg (782KB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonleaks.jpg
782KB, 1800x5340px
I updated this shit. Anything else to add besides Pansimian?
>>
File: sunmoonleaks.jpg (4MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonleaks.jpg
4MB, 1800x5340px
better quality
>>
>>28663727
May want to add a Disclaimer for #4 that since no trip was used, some posts could be ruses.
>>
>>28663798
this

all of the discrepancies are in a different post
>>
>>28663798
It literally says that you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>28663798
done, adding now
>>
>>28663727
>being in this much denial

Can't wait for you faggots to be BTFO next month
>>
>>28663872
what?
>>
>>28663872
about what?
>>
>>28663865
Yeah, but i dont see why the post 5 of the fourth leak is still there when is the only one with wrong info, is obvious at this point than isnt part of the leak
>>
File: smleaks9-20.jpg (3MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
smleaks9-20.jpg
3MB, 1800x5340px
>>
>>28663727
So... No split evos for starters? Fuck.
>>
>>28663958
All of those screenshots was part of what was originally passed around as a singular leak, I don't see why we should revise history by cutting some of them off. Anyone with a brain can come to a conclusion that it might not have been the same poster, but it's part of the leak and it's only fair that it stays there.

Spoilers: none of them are real anyway
>>
>>28663958
5 has all of the wrong info, but posts 2 and 5 overlap on saying the Abra line will get new forms. Only 5 specifies the type, but we have already seen a regular Alakazam in-game, so if you consider that deconfirmation of Alola forms, then post 2 is wrong too.
>>
File: 1358349092015.png (100KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1358349092015.png
100KB, 400x381px
>Mentions rugby monkey (actually lemur if we're going to make that argument, but still a species of monkey) which is Sun exclusive
>Yet makes no of sage monkey (actually orangutan) which is Moon exclusive

>Mentions Rockruff evolving into werewolf, which is Moon exclusive
>Yet doesn't mention canine evolution, which is Sun exclusive

Something tells me they're hiding something, but hey, that's just me. I think this whole thing has gotten way out of hand here and as right leak fags actually are, I don't think neither of us in these god forbidden board are even capable of understanding what's really going on here.

All I say is, don't trust chinks.
>>
>>28664151
Maybe he just encountered one (or both) of them in a trainer battle.
>>
>>28663727
Why isnt riddle here anyway?
>>
>>28664336
Hmm good point. I'll have to add that
>>
>>28663727
>>28663797
To be fair we only saw Alakazam for a brief time. It may have new animations we haven't seen.

And maybe put the typings for Alolan Ninetales and Raticate under kind of right? At least Rsticate line I think.
>>
>>28663727
>Lillie is Lusamine's daughter
What?
>>
>>28664336
I think Riddler was added to one version but I guess that didn't make it through to whichever one came after.
>>
>>28664461

Yeah, that one's real shady, where is it even confirmed Lusamine is Lillie's mother? Are people simply going off by resemblance of looks alone? That might either be Lillie's mother or her older sister or a close relative.
>>
The Abra comment raises doubts about post 2, but darwin bird was a pretty specific get. I hope we get the breeder cat, it sounds great, and although I've warmed up to Litten's final evo, it still doesn't scratch the very specific cat pokemon itch that none of the other cat pokemon have either.
>>
>>28664044
BUT post 2 is the one that gets Oricorio right. This one's kind of a mess. The entirety of leak 4 also stands on leak 3 being at least partially correct (virtual console Pokemon retaining old typing was first mentioned there, plus if we take 4.2 as legit then leak 3 was also the one to first mention the breeding cat)

those two leaks are so weird now
>>
File: bye bye butterfree.jpg (115KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye butterfree.jpg
115KB, 855x480px
Alolan Butterfree is wrong from No.4
>>
>>28664556
Even if she isn't her mother, I think that's still an easy mistake that someone could have made if they didn't have full context.
>>
Personally, I'm not sold on the "No Alolan Growlithe/Abra lines"

This leak was fucking specific with Oricorio and Passimian.

I personally do not believe that Alola Abra and Growlithe are deconfirmed yet, and won't until outright proof, ie the games themselves are out with them not in the game.

Real Leaks leak is true as far as I'm concerned. it may have gotten a few minor details wrong from being secondhand info, but its still been the most accurate leak with the most confirmations.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.